Bummer. Epic will take care of you but.....

Someone fixed theirs a few pages back, lickity split with some Elmers and a hose clamp, maybe a little wood filler.

I sent mine back when it cracked the first time but if it happened a second time, I would either try to fix it or let it go and call it, 'character'. LOL Like calling my old faded drums sets, "patina". LOL

I have not taken mine apart but I wonder how hard it would be for someone here to make 'hand carved' replacement wood for the E-Nano.

We have some pretty darn talented craftspeople here. I'm not real big on hand carved but I'll bet a lot of people would like dragons or wizards or whatever. Just a thought. Do the insides just 'pop out'.

In any event, sympathies go out. I know how I felt when mine cracked. ;)

As an alternative, you can wrap something around it like I did mine and cover the crack. You know what they say.... out of sight, out of mind. LOL (Fair Warning. The leather wrap did cause a color change n the wood. No big deal to me but worth mentioning)

2s6log3.jpg

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I just received my small walnut stando in the mail. They are very nice. I like how all the edges are sanded smooth and also the footings and logo on the bottom. I don't know if I'll be using all the attachment fittings, but my nano seats itself so well in its new casa. The two different walnut grains blend nicely together.

I was using the nano today and went to set it down. Normally I have to make sure there is slack in the cord before setting it down so that the unit doesn't start to tip over. By setting it in the stand it seems much more secure.

arb

Semi shaved ape
@Helios awesomely beautiful use of stone......way coolio!
Kief in the nano is simply amazing and tasty and tingly all at once.
Not quite as wide a range of flavors as scissor hash but incredibly crisp,clean taste.
Seems to go ridiculously far and the effects are very strong in these units.

Helios

Kief in the nano is simply amazing and tasty and tingly all at once.

Awesome!:rockon:
I am not certain if the regular sized stem needs to be longer to diffuse the hot vapor, I have not tried the XL stem, maybe I just need to dial it down from 6.5 and go lower.
Yes the Crystals provide a nice companion to the Nano, we have collected so many over the years, from various places, the log fits right in.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The X-long stem is just another way to enjoy the Enano. Sometimes it’s fun to change things up. Having a variety of accessories is always a good thing. I plan on buying another X-long stem in the future. I broke mine while I was convalescing on the couch under the influence of pain pills from knee replacement surgery. I think I will buy two just in case.

Using some Silver Tip in my Enano right now. Very smooth flavor.

BabyFacedFinster

Well it took about 20-25 long wood stemmed cotton swabs and a good amount of iso to finally get my nano cleaned out. So much crap had built up at the bottom of the metal center sleeve that it looked like the forest floor down there. Not having anything longer than a q-tip, I just got lazy and let it go for a few years without any cleaning after daily use. Finally coughed up a few bucks and bought about 200 swabs.

It was tough going for a while there. That shit was like tar and I was fearful to let any significant amount of iso pool at the bottom of the unit. I didn't know if the heater stem came apart at the bottom and that there could be a seam that would allow iso to get into the unit. So I would blot iso, wait 15 minutes, then swab it out, repeat. Now it glistens and shines in there. I shouldn't let it get that bad again. I had to clean it up since it got a new stando home.

Now, what about a chapstick of burt's bees lipbalm? Can I use some of that to coat the nano wood? I don't have any bomb ass butter. I think I also have some solid coconut oil in the kitchen?

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
You can buy a 1 ounce bar of beeswax off of Amazon for $5.50 in U.S. I buy the Burt’s Bees lip balm that works too. A little bit of beeswax goes a long way. Nothings wrong with using coconut oil and that’s good for a lot of things, it’s good to have on hand.

The Enano is keeping my arthritic hands warm. Relaxing for the evening, have a good night NanoNation.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@BabyFacedFinster DM me an address and I’ll send you a batch of my homegrown wax, my man. I consulted with Ed before I started (such a good, nice guy) so I felt good about the ingredients I had chosen. Triple filtered beeswax is the base, which was his recommendation. The only thing I need is to find is a smallish container to put some in for ya. But I could for sure send it out your way later next week.

Got my new stando on Friday, it’s definitely cherry and with a lovely grain. I’ve been oiling and waxing a lot of woodwork around the house lately so it landed at the perfect time. It had a really nice, smooth finish to begin with but I went ahead and did a light sanding so that the goodness would soak in. I’m alternating between warming and coating to accelerate the darkness, otherwise it’s never going to match my old nano.

Happy Saturday wherever you may be!

EDIT: All the other suggestions from our esteemed colleagues are great as well! :peace:

BabyFacedFinster

@BabyFacedFinster DM me an address and I’ll send you a batch of my homegrown wax, my man. I consulted with Ed before I started (such a good, nice guy) so I felt good about the ingredients I had chosen. Triple filtered beeswax is the base, which was his recommendation. The only thing I need is to find is a smallish container to put some in for ya. But I could for sure send it out your way later next week.

Got my new stando on Friday, it’s definitely cherry and with a lovely grain. I’ve been oiling and waxing a lot of woodwork around the house lately so it landed at the perfect time. It had a really nice, smooth finish to begin with but I went ahead and did a light sanding so that the goodness would soak in. I’m alternating between warming and coating to accelerate the darkness, otherwise it’s never going to match my old nano.

Happy Saturday wherever you may be!

EDIT: All the other suggestions from our esteemed colleagues are great as well! :peace:

Thank you so much @pxl_jockey. I did search the house yesterday and found some butcher block conditioner which is a mix of mineral oil, beeswax and carnuba wax. I took a dab of that and rubbed it into the nano and it looks great. If it doesn't work out I will definitely reach out to you for your kind offer.

I also just ground up a mixture of Cheese and homegrown Bubba Kush for the nano tonight. I figured since it's all cleaned up I'd treat both of us to some nice couch lock medicine. Have a great end of the weekend everyone!

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
Having a nice time with the nano. Been using my minimal water setup again the last few days, I finally found a kind of good solution for the coupling:

kHz6N1f.jpg

It's the ashcatcher I got at some random shop (saldi%%%), the right-angle joint from the EQ and the Whip is also from the EQ. The Silicon sleeve is from a nano stem I don't use anymore (14mm GonG) and it keeps everything nice and sealed, and adds some amount of flex!

Now I just need to fix up a nicer Stand for it because it's a bit wobbly, but I've been thinking about doing that for several months now so it's only a matter of years! ;)

Vaping on some lows-mids now, too dry and generally not really well made, but I guess these are luxury problems. Tastes great with the nano though, gets it done in 1-2 hits, on demand chillness.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
@BabyFacedFinster My Nano came with a big tube of Boo's Butcher Block conditioner, since then I've put that on all of my wood pieces. Still my go to, even now having some small tins from wood guys here @ FC.
Enjoying the Nano with some awesome selections. Sunset Sherbet, Lemon Cake, and Gorilla Glue #5 doing wonders for me. The Nano takes the flavor and the potency of each and delivers them effortlessly. :luv:
Have a good Hump Day all. :wave:

BigJr48

Having a nice time with the nano. Been using my minimal water setup again the last few days, I finally found a kind of good solution for the coupling:

kHz6N1f.jpg

It's the ashcatcher I got at some random shop (saldi%%%), the right-angle joint from the EQ and the Whip is also from the EQ. The Silicon sleeve is from a nano stem I don't use anymore (14mm GonG) and it keeps everything nice and sealed, and adds some amount of flex!

Now I just need to fix up a nicer Stand for it because it's a bit wobbly, but I've been thinking about doing that for several months now so it's only a matter of years! ;)

Vaping on some lows-mids now, too dry and generally not really well made, but I guess these are luxury problems. Tastes great with the nano though, gets it done in 1-2 hits, on demand chillness.
What kind of ash catcher is that?

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
Hi guys, I recently purchased my first ever vaporizer, and after doing my due diligence, I chose the E-Nano, largely due to this forum and other reviews.

I like the simple, uncomplicated design, the efficiency, and that it doesn’t look like a rocket-ship or something weird. Definitely money well spent.

I use my E-Nano with a small bubbler and the GonG adapter. I’m still learning, but so far I like the fact that I can control the type of effect; e.g. on 5.5, using only a tiny crumb, I can get that nice medicated feeling that lasts me for hours, without burnout. Or I can crank it to 7, up the dosage and get stupid. Different goodies released at different temps - sure can’t do that with a bong or joint!

My one concern was the cord from the temp control was trying to twist up. I hate twisty cords LOL, so I covered the cord with some split braided cable sleeving - it’s now tangle-free and looks pretty nice. I love this thing. :)

Last edited:

Helios

My one concern was the cord from the temp control was trying to twist up. I hate twisty cords LOL, so I covered the cord with some split braided cable sleeving - it’s now tangle-free and looks pretty nice. I love this thing. :)

Man firstly welcome! its your first post, nice.. and like you I have an issue with the cords being a new Nano user myself, that's a great idea I may have to borrow from you! awesome gear-shot. Looks like you got the XL glass stem as well. fuck around with temp and screen length until you find your goldilocks.
good stuff.

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
What kind of ash catcher is that?

It's a random Black Leaf one I found in a local store. I'd prefer clear glass than one with a logo, but better than nothing.
If I had any money I'd get one that's more pyramid shaped and/or make a lil Base, but atm I am broke in the negative :lol: funny how fast that happens, anyways...any one would do.

I didn't even get it for this, just some ABV induced spending spree I guess :rofl:

dCZ36p

Don't know if the pics work g2g

https://ibb.co/h3Hee9

https://ibb.co/b4YVmp

https://ibb.co/deOKe9

https://ibb.co/d0bGRp

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Welcome @Exsmoker
Glad your enjoying your Nano! That cord wrap looks like a pretty good solution for a cord that can get tangly.
I wish there were a couple more feet of cord after the controller. I pin the controller with a c-clamp to keep it from going over the falls and bringing the Nano with it, but that limits the Nanos wingspan quite a bit.

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
Welcome!

@UnevenPizza, give www.postimage.org a try. After you upload (for which you can upload multiple pics at once) you can copy the Hotlink for forums & drop it directly into this post reply or choose the Direct link & insert it in the image button on the menu bar above.

Hehe thanks I had to run, will check it tomorrow. Got some wappa in the nano at 5.5 flavor city !! Hat tip to @ataxian
Cheers!

Top Bottom