CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Waiting for a new vaporizer is like being a kid waiting for Christmas to come. The Enano is one of the best vapes out there. You can’t go wrong with a log vape.

Was using my Enano last night with some GG with a dab of distillate concentrate in the middle. Had a good night sleep.

I notice too when the fans are going (cooler room) I need to turn up my temp. I was at 6.75. Getting very close to 7.

My first Cherry Enano split after the first week or so. I bought another Enano (Walnut) and when that one came, I sent my cherry nano in for replacement. It was just a couple weeks of turn around time. I live in WA state fairly close to CA. I didn’t want to be nanoless. Once using the nano I didn’t want to be without. That was 2 or 3 years ago, I can’t remember.

Last edited:

Bazeado

Waiting for a new vaporizer is like being a kid waiting for Christmas to come. The Enano is one of the best vapes out there. You can’t go wrong with a log vape.

Was using my Enano last night with some GG with a dab of distillate concentrate in the middle. Had a good night sleep.

I notice too when the fans are going I need to turn up my temp at I was at 6.75. Getting very close to 7.

Hi, Carol.

Life is such a complex Tapestry. Going from deflated to ecstatic all in a snippet of time. I have heard so many good vibes regarding the E-Nano it seems the old term, KISS, keep it stupid simple has been embodied in this vape.

I hope you guys stop once in a while to remember how good you have it over the pond.... No med, no edibles, no distillates here... unless you are DIY but that has its drawbacks too.

All the best

Sempre, Bazeado.

hopla

the best experience with the enano was the moment i tried to convince a friend of the advantageS of vaping vs smoking.
I showed her a pinch of herb, literally a pinch! and asked her how many draws could she take with that amount.
She first sent me to hell (she thought i was not in the mood for some weed... she still doesn't know me well :evil:) then she admitted that she would barely taste it in a joint, too much tobacco for too little weed.
I made her taste it through the enano (long stem): after 2 big draws and great clouds she succeeded in having a 3rd decent hit.
She was sold, and i think she'll buy one as she was amazed by the taste and the effects perceived with such a ridiculous amount of material.
Once you know, you can't go without an Enano!
:razz:

Teaturtle

When I got the E-nano it had to be held a certain way (a few degrees sideways) in order to turn on. Either that or apply some pressure to the plugin. It was inconvenient and I thought it had to do with the cord and a potential replacement in the future, but now the device has gotten more difficult to keep the light on no matter which way I turn it, or how firmly I keep the cord in the E-Nano, and I worry it will only get worse.

Do you know if there's a safe way to open it and see if something is loose inside? I'm reluctant to look into cross-border shipping and warranty etc., if there's an easier fix for this kind of problem.

GetLeft

She was sold...

When I fell in love with my E-nano, I purchased one for a friend who is a combuster since forever. The nano didn't convert him. So another buddy took it off his hands to give it a go. Checked with him the other day to see if he was using it, and he said no. So that's two long time combusters that didn't see the charm. I don't get it. :hmm:

I guess the difference is that I deliberately sought out vaping as a healthier alternative. I didn't need any convincing. Also, I came back to mj after a long long time away, and when I came back I needed very small amounts. Still do, compared with lots of folks on this forum.

While I'm baffled at my friends' complete lack of enthusiasm, I'm not complaining. I'm taking the gift back, and when I have it in my hands, I'll send my cracked maple in for an upgrade to cherry or walnut. Psyched that I can finally remedy that situation :tup:

Driver 8

When I fell in love with my E-nano, I purchased one for a friend who is a combuster since forever. The nano didn't convert him. So another buddy took it off his hands to give it a go. Checked with him the other day to see if he was using it, and he said no. So that's two long time combusters that didn't see the charm. I don't get it. :hmm:

I guess the difference is that I deliberately sought out vaping as a healthier alternative. I didn't need any convincing. Also, I came back to mj after a long long time away, and when I came back I needed very small amounts. Still do, compared with lots of folks on this forum.

While I'm baffled at my friends' complete lack of enthusiasm, I'm not complaining. I'm taking the gift back, and when I have it in my hands, I'll send my cracked maple in for an upgrade to cherry or walnut. Psyched that I can finally remedy that situation :tup:

Different tokes

for different folks

(and so on and so on and Scooby dooby doo)

Wildeyedzan

Made the mental decision to take the enano over to a combustion friends place tonight. Usually the vapes I bring over there are temperature set ,since they will never combust.will dial it down to 7 with him and make sure my screens are clean !

Wildeyedzan

Got glass? Some of my smoker friends get along better with a water piece.
Oh yes :)
We always use glass/water. Dry only on a rare occasion. He has a lsv so he knows a little bit about vaporizers ....might be a slow learner though :lol:
Has owned that lsv for over 6 years and just now able to not burn his loads. granted he is mainly a smoker so the Vape doesn't get used much. I suspect only when I'm around because he knows I don't smoke.

hopla

I think you nailed it: it's all about a healthier approach, at least they might only get that approach.
If people can't see the benefit, or are lazy and just prefer to light a joint like they have done for years you can't fight it.
Don't forget that most of them are nicotine dependant and just miss the throat hit and nicotine rush (i always loved weed's smell and taste, but never liked the tobacco aspect of it as in Europe we usually mix it with a lot of tobacco, so i was the ideal client for vaping)
It's the reason why i always love to show first how much more efficient is vaping vs smoking, then the larger range of taste you experiment from 170°C to 200°C and then only talk about health advantages.
I have my brother in law and my sister who had been in surgery for lung cancer, i didn't need any proselytism to understand vaping's benefits, but the superiority of vaping in taste was just obvious and continue to amaze me.
I would promote vaping as
1- you save a lot of money (if you don't get V.A.S. :mental:)
2- you rediscover weed
(and can have 3 different sessions with a pinch, 3 different level of taste just like a good Cuban cigar tells you 3 different stories- but i don't smoke them anymore)
3- you save your lungs, and your life or a good part of it.

Another thing that would be decisive (and it may seem ridiculous at first):
popular people, stars sponsoring vaping (and not only the ecig, that they already do), but Dynavap or Sticky Brick etc.
I'm sure that would put Dynavap on the map (i talk about global market and not only FC forumers/enthusiasts) if a famous actor/athlete/tv personality were to use publicly a Vapcap.
We live in a spectacular society (not only in the more profound Guy Debord's sense) and if a star flashed a Dynavap product a lot of people would begin to ask what it is, what is it for? etc.
And from those portable vaporisers the curiosity would naturally lead to the best desktop vaporiser: the enano (and like that i wriggle out of that kinda off-topic digression :D)

Last edited:

Bazeado

Just got my tracking too.... with my flat number missing from the address !

Just got my tracking too.... with my flat number missing from the address !

Epic indeed.

Nobody answers the phone, the email asks me what I want them to do when at the bottom of the email, saying i entered the address given..... is my full address.

So, in short this has been Epic.... indeed. An Epic waste of £200

Do Epic ever answer the phone ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bazeado

The usps computer system in califonia is very unreliable regards accurate information hopefully it is just that.

It was Epic customer support that accused me of not providing the full info. Like i said my full address was on the email telling me i had not entered it.

I have just taken screenshots and page info for future ref i.e. refunds.

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Is it Friday yet?

Just a quick note - Technology is truly working against us this week. Our phone system is down for the next 24hrs as well as our ticket system. I was not aware our system issues until this morning as I have been out since Friday. If you have not received a response to an RMA or Support Ticket please send me an email. I'm so sorry that it seems like we've gone MIA or are ignoring any requests, it is absolutely not how we like to do business, despite what it looks like. Please direct all inquires to CUSTOMERSUPPORT@EPICVAPE.COM and I will do my best to get to you within 24hrs (M-F).

As most of you on here know our website is in constant flux and we are finally changing our system. This is in light of the most recent problems that have led to a stream of very unhappy customers. Rightfully so.
And as you can see from the current thread...
We're also having some issues with International orders. All orders are electronically sent to our shipping software. The system however, is not handling the longer addresses properly. Please notify us immediately if your shipping email shows an address that is incorrect. (Not calling anyone out, we've had 3 issues regarding Intl. shipping today alone.)

More than anything please know I understand your frustrations in regards to not with being able to reach us, using our website and/or shipping issues. I'm pulling my hair out and yelling at my little desk plant today as well. Luckily he is a fake plant and takes the abuse like a champ. I've named him Rocky.

Thank you for reading this. Andy says my posts put him to sleep, but what does he know, he's always tired.

Nadia
EpicVape
customerservice@epicvape.com

P.S. NEW EXOTICS are being posted over the next couple of days. You'll be able to see them on Instagram @epicvape , FB or and online.

P.P.S. Don't forget to grab a wood stand before Andy decides to pull them from the site again! New small size are available in Walnut, Maple, and Cherry. https://epicvape.com/product/e-nano-stando-small/

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Kudos to @nadia_epic for helping us out with great service and @ACE OF VAPE for developing and making an awesome vaporizer for us here in FC land and those of you in other parts. Earlier was using some Hindu Kush and the vapor taste was exceptional.

Getting ready to grind up a little Grape Ape for in a little while. Vapor taste is important to me. If there is a strain that kicks ass but tastes like hell, I won’t get it again. There’s plenty of strains that kick ass and have great vapor taste. The true taste of your vapor will shine thru with a great log.

Last edited:
Top Bottom