1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

E-Nano from Epicvape

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by ACE OF VAPE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer

With great justice... With great justice! :)

2. nadia_epic

nadia_epic EpicVape Team Company Rep

Oh no!

All of our E-Nano's have a 3 year (non-transferable) warranty. If your unit is older than 3 years, not to worry! We offer an extended warranty for $65 (U.S. residents only at this time) that includes shipping to and from our facility. Please fill out an RMA Request using this link - http://epicvape.com/request-rma/
    it's how we start the warranty process so it's best to start there.

CarolKing, Vapor_Eyes, Summer and 3 others like this.
  3. arb

arb Well-Known Member

Shipped today............nice.
    Can any one tell me how it compares to a solo performance wise?

Dynavaper likes this.
  4. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

Thanks Nadia, got the ticket in. Let me know when you are ready and I'll get it shipped.

I so appreciate your support!

5. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer

It's always hard to tell, because each person is different, but I am (as a Solo 2 owner) keen to say that if you like your Solo, then you will love the performance of the e-Nano. But it's not a fair comparison. The Solo has to perform with batteries while the e-Nano always has the full outlet power on its side. And you will feel that difference, trust me... There is, furthermore, less draw restriction with the e-Nano.

My very first reaction to the e-Nano was me laughing out loud, because I could not believe the taste, vapor production and smoothness from that tiny amount of material. :tup:

Which one did you buy, @arb?

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  6. arb

arb Well-Known Member

Exactly what I was hoping for..........I went maple and long stem mainly because I give most of my new vapes away.
    I turn wood cut stone and forge steel as hobbies so if I like it I will buy at least a couple more.
    But........it is stacking up against a volcano for my workhorse so time will tell.

7. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer

Very much looking forward to your verdict when it arrives! :)
    Hint: Heat it properly before usage. It is not absolutely necessary, but for me, the e-Nano works best at the time when the surrounding wood becomes warm already. You can easily use it before that, but that's the sweet spot IMHO.

Vapor_Eyes, -dab8-, CarolKing and 6 others like this.
  8. Zow237

Zow237 Well-Known Member

I loveeee my nano right now. I was trying to type something out earlier on here to say how much I loved the nano but I was way too high to do so haha. :haw:

Vapor_Eyes, -dab8-, CarolKing and 6 others like this.
  9. anda1anda2

anda1anda2 Well-Known Member

I have done the same thing friend. :)

10. slazak71

slazak71 Active Member

oh ! e nano is on ! :leaf: propabbly im only one user of enano in my country...why they dont sell it here ? peoples would be more happy :D export this heaven device to middle europe please :p
    cheers nanomaniacs :peace:

Vapor_Eyes, GetLeft, Summer and 4 others like this.
  11. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

I have three things to offer;

1. I still love my E-nanos. If you are able I suggest having two. One for regular usage and one for backup. However, your backup can still be used as functional art\aromatherapy device. Also adds to out in the open stealth. See pic below.

[​IMG]

2. There has been some talk about finding a reasonably priced 110v to 220v step down converter that is quiet. I just received one from an Aliexpress vendor. It shipped fast and it is cheap enough. Here is the link and I highly recommend it;

https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot...&orderId=93409775036498&productId=32843775692

3. I honestly can't remember my third point. Get an Enano lol.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  12. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  13. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

14. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer

Excellent, thank you very much, ordered two of them! :tup:

15. arb

arb Well-Known Member

First impressions are.........we are blown away.
    Build quality,effects,efficiency,taste......all far above expectation for any vaporizer let alone one I paid $174.00 us for.
    Thanks for the info folks I got exactly what was described.

16. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

Glad to see all the new Nano fans out there in FC land. The vapor taste, convenience, ease of use and a miser of a vaporizer is what hooked me. I loved it so much I bought a second one.

Using my Walnut Enano with some Silver Tip which is a combo of Super Silver Haze and Granddaddy Purp checking in at 27%THC. A very wonderful vapor flavor I’m experiencing right now.

We are having a scorcher of a summer in the Pacific Northwest. We’ve had some 90+ temp which is warm for us. The summers seem to be getting hotter around here. No air conditioning just 4 fans.

17. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer

I am so happy that you are glad with the purchase! :tup:
    Did you buy a water tools adapter with your e-Nano? You have to try it once, it's just great! :)

18. Zow237

Zow237 Well-Known Member

I've been just using my regular stems with 3 silicone o-rings to make a seal on my 18mm glass :) love it

19. arb

arb Well-Known Member

We like it dry round here.........buncha weirdos I know.
    :ko:

20. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer

Not weird at all (when it comes to the e-Nano)... :)
    I only wanted to point out that the experience through a water tool is just great, too!

21. <Delta9>

<Delta9> Member

I just created an account so I could post a thank-you in this thread to all who have shared their opinions and advice.

I quit smoking tobacco in favor of vaping 8 years ago. I’ve been burning flowers for 30 years and only just recently discovered you can vape dried herbs.

I thought I wanted a portable but after reading hundreds of reviews and forum threads, I wound up ordering a walnut E-nano on Sunday. I can’t wait for it to get here.

Vapor_Eyes, Baron23, BigJr48 and 7 others like this.
  22. arb

arb Well-Known Member

Nanobot to the rescue..........kief in this thing is all SHAZAAAAM and shit.
    Mrs.arb has claimed the device as her own but she says I can use it until mine arrives.
    :lol:

23. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer

How generous of her! ;)

24. nickb

nickb SSV w/ Standard HC, LSV HC, thermovape all,

This blows away a solo it ia way better, you can adjust for light vapor to huge vapor clouds ittakes only a crumb and it works well with concentrates too. i recommed getting the basket screens the glass scren tend to be hit and miss in my experience and you will get better air flow with the basket screens

25. arb

arb Well-Known Member

Indeed it does,still love my solo for on the road.
    So my reckoning is one for the shop and another for me or..............lolz.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors