1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

E-Nano from Epicvape

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by ACE OF VAPE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. CloudMonet

CloudMonet Well-Known Member

Thanks, either should work perfectly. They’re 18.8mm, so I just need to remember that when I order.

Damn, that thing is beautiful. Nice weight, too, for stability.

2. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

The orbiter is a great option as well. Sneaky Pete has a similar cheaper version of that. A 18-14 reducer is cheap too if you need one.

3. SloJimFizz

SloJimFizz Unknown Member

I have the fc-188, which is 14mm. The fc-187 is the 18mm version of the same bubbler. Either can be had for under $35.00 plus a good bit of your patience, shipped to your door.
    Pick which is most compatible with your gear. Mine happens to be 14mm. So I buy all 14mm stuff. But I do have an adaptor to go to 18.

4. Sparkpug

Sparkpug Well-Known Member

I've had an Orbiter and have a Sneaky Pete globe. I much preferred the Orbiter due to its base being a block of wood with some weight with a rather easy draw. The Sneaky Pete globe will tip rather easily but if you're going to maybe hold it it would be better. It is also a bit bigger than the Orbiter. What I love about the globe though is the optional mouthpiece. That on an Orbiter would be epic(!) since it's glass and no tubing is needed.

Also the Dealie Buddy might work, it's $42 for a basic model (comes with a downstem and mouthpiece.) The basic model is perfect for the E-nano.

Oddly enough, ever since I got this vape I've been saying "Epic" excessively.

baxter, ataxian, CarolKing and 4 others like this.
  5. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

@Baron23, I think I asked you once before, but in lieu of searching, do you have a link to this claisen? Promise I won't ask again. ;) Thanks!

[​IMG]

6. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

I’m out an about now. Will dig it up for you later. But I would recommend Oregon Glass Bkower who makes similar (but prob of better quality). The one I have I believe is Chinese origin but dont know.

All - mine is an FC-188 w 14 mm joint. I like that size w the Nano.

7. Baron23

Hogni, ataxian, CarolKing and 4 others like this.
  8. BigJr48

BigJr48 Well-Known Member

Check TAG (thickassglass.com)

9. Alegre

Alegre Pobre payaso

Just received my adjustable screen stem. Wish they would have included an extra screen or two but it's ok.

Will try it later on and compare with the all glass one.

10. Hackerman

Hackerman The Fool

I really like my adjustable. It allows me to keep the load away from the heat a little while still allowing a giant load.\ and a 7 setting.

The screens are standard screens, I think. Just finf something the right size and shape it.

11. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

If you keep it clean and don't take it out of the stem it will last a long time. I had the same screen in my daily driver stem for over a year and its works just like new.

12. Alegre

Alegre Pobre payaso

That's exactly what I'm after, bigger load at 7! Awesome that is working for you!
    Great to know, thanks!

13. Sparkpug

@Alegre Delta 3D studios does have this: https://delta3dstudios.com/basket-screen-press-bp380/

I got a sample of their screens and I think I just might pick that up. Would make it easy to be able to make your own and that one is sized right too.

So uh, I hate using a grinder. I paid for a Santa Cruz Shredder and I like it, but it's hard to use. All the constant screwing and unscrewing of the bottom makes my wrists hurt and I can never choose the right amount. It's usually way too much for a single Nano session (one puff at 6, 2nd at 7 usually, or just one sometimes...) Anyway, I just used the grater inside the E-pic and wow, that gives a nice grind. Should not have gotten the Shredder, but oh well.

I like everyone's glass. I find it hard to use pieces like that though. I am never consistent in how much I inhale through my glass pieces and the jar makes it easy to visually cue how much vapor I'm getting. But, for me the stealth factor is important and it's really easy to hide because it's a mug looking jar. I got some silicone straw plugs so if I need I can just pull the mouthpiece and put a straw plug into the hole, stuff my carb adapter and E-Nano stems into a drawer and cap the mug with a straw. Then slide the aromatherapy cup on the Nano and move the mug so it appears I am drinking out of it. I don't really have a place to hide other glass in a jiffy that doesn't entail having to get up and move.

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  14. Hackerman

Hackerman The Fool

Love my leather wrap. No more toasty fingers. Yet, I can still enjoy the beautiful wood.

[​IMG]

15. Alegre

Alegre Pobre payaso

That's really nice! I won't be needing too many screens but if I did, I would buy it!
    I want one of those! Nicely done!

16. nadia_epic

nadia_epic EpicVape Team Company Rep

Excited to see how happy your Nano makes you! Hahaha!

We are currently accepting a limited amount of wholesale orders. You can send any inquires to customerservice@epicvape.com.

Now to business.

I apologize for being MIA recently, I was in a bit of a car accident and am finally getting through the bulk of my work that was left untouched for a few days while I recovered. Nothing serious thankfully.

Our website is experiencing some minor technical difficulties. As the E-Nano has grown in popularity we are sizing up as quickly as we can and unfortunately we're not always fast enough. The new crowd of interested Nano customers has flooded the site over the past few months and we just weren't prepared. However, we've already handled the issue and should be back to tip top shape in the next 24-48hrs.

If you are having trouble logging in, resetting passwords, or any other web related issue please email me at support@epicvape.com.

Glass, Stands, & Contests.
    My wish is finally coming true and it appears we may be getting in some larger custom glass to pair with the E-Nano. That's all I can say for now, but you will hear more soon!

Walnut Stands are nearly finished and will likely be open for purchase to our wait list customers as soon as our website is stable again. I will say they are not an exact wood copy of the current image on our site but they're also not an exact copy of the aluminum stands. You'll want to check it out when we add them to the site! We'll send out an email announcing their return as well as a post.

Contest! Yeah! Finalizing the legal mumbo jumbo that is required to be posted on our website and will be going live in less than two weeks. I can say it will include photos (though I was just fine with poetry until that was shut down, hahaha) so clean up those glass pieces everyone and get your E-Nano looking it's finest.

In conclusion, we have a ton of exciting things in the works over at EpicVape and a rapidly growing customer base but as always you know where our loyalties lie. So if you're emailing, calling, or posting on our social media pages let us know you're from FC. It's a friendly addition to our day.

Have an Epic night!
    Nadia
    customerservice@epicvape.com

ACE OF VAPE, ataxian, Vitolo and 12 others like this.
  17. Baron23

This is the most important thing to me in that thread. I'm glad you are safe and intact, Nadia. :tup::clap:

ACE OF VAPE, ataxian, Vitolo and 6 others like this.
  18. bussinrounds

bussinrounds Well-Known Member

These work pretty good...

[​IMG]

19. Sparkpug

@bussinrounds Well with how clumsy I can be I would knock one end and it would spin and knock the glass off the desk. I can see it happening too.

BigJr48 and ataxian like this.
  20. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Da NANO works well with most water pipes. (I have both of da 1's u mentioned & love them.

Da D020 is cheap however function's well.
    18mm is most of my stuff, however 14mm is on list!

Adapters r your friend 4 H2O.

21. ManLikeDat

ManLikeDat New Member

Anyone know anything about this company? I purchased and Enano from them 2 weeks ago, they emailed me 5 days after purchase to say it has been shipped (US to UK). I emailed back to gripe about the fact that I had just found out in their email that I would need to spend roughly 10 percent of the total sales price of the vape on a 110v to 240v converter and to ask if they can reccomend a better priced alternative. That was over a week ago now and have had no response. When I track the parcel it says it arrived in london over a week ago (I'm near Manchester) so it should have arrived from london within 48 hours max.

I have now emailed Epic again but still have received no reponse.

Any Ideas?

22. Newcastle

Newcastle Stoned!

Great company....You just bought something without researching it. I live in the US and know you need a different power source. ...Be patient as it will have to go through customs I believe but I could be wrong there. There is also some conventions going on and maybe he is there. :shrug:

Edit...I would of posted this in the Nano page... .just saying.

23. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

You will get it. No need to worry.

24. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

Wrong group of folks to gripe to about EpicVape, first there is not much any of us can do to help you out at this point. Second, I suspect the vast majority of Nano owners on the board are satisfied with the product and the service they have received. On the converter situation there are a number of threads available on the board dealing with that, probably a good idea to look those up. Shipping is beyond EpicVapes reach once it goes out their door, perhaps contacting your mail service would be more effective, seeing they have your package. Its hard to wait and not get your stuff but hang with it it should be worth the wait. Good Luck

25. ManLikeDat

ManLikeDat New Member

A: I wouldnt be here trying to confirm the legitemacy of the company I handed £200 to nearly two weeks ago if epic vape had responded to the email I sent over a week ago.

B: Shipped via USPS, Arrived in london 5 days ago, Only a US contact number supplied. I'm not sure how far I would get by phoning Royal Mail and asking them where my USPS package is. (Is USPS called UPS in the uk?).

C: I dont mind waiting in the slightest. I just wanted to know where it is. Or had I been scammed?

ataxian and BigJr48 like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors