1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

E-Nano from Epicvape

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by ACE OF VAPE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. howzcat

howzcat Hard on Glass

no love for international customers :'(

@Whissmu that looks really nice. Is it silent? Do you have a link for it?

GetLeft, ataxian, Whissmu and 2 others like this.
  2. Alegre

Alegre Pobre payaso

Sweet, thanks!

Every bit helps!

GetLeft, ataxian, Vapor_Eyes and 3 others like this.
  3. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer & Dynavap Maniac

Today, I have received a box full of e-Nanos & stuff and am the happiest Panda around. :)
    Gigantic thanks to a certain, more than wonderful forum member who made all that possible and the Epicvape team for their epic products. The eagle has landed, let's turn the dial to 6.5! :)

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  4. ArthurJ

ArthurJ Well-Known Member

Still my favorite configuration.

[​IMG]

5. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

nice nano !! :clap:
    I wish you a short wait until your new cable arrives
    Good luck and enjoy that nice nano!
    sometimes the epic team remembers its international clients and offers free shipping! :clap:

I can not give you a link because I bought the converter in a local store in my neighborhood, it emits a buzz at an ualmost silent volume for me :zzz:...I have to be silent and concentrate to detect the buzz .. possible solution would to buy more powerful instead of 100w -> buys 150w

SloJimFizz, GetLeft, slazak71 and 6 others like this.
  6. vapen00b

vapen00b various on-demand full convection units

Hello good people,

I might soon join the gang thanks to some wonderful people in here. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to receive the Aromatherapy Cup that I was really looking forward to... So if there's someone that wants to get rid of their Cup and might like to trade it for a Grasshopper leather sleeve (brand new), please have a look here:
    http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/b...ther-sleeve-for-enano-aromatherapy-cup.28286/

I hope it does not break the rules to link this.

Would be wonderful to create a win-win with my wonderful people. :)

Looking forward to be contributing here some time soon.

Have a great day everyone.
    :peace:

7. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I love the crack on your nANO!
    YOUR so LUCKY!
    [​IMG]
    KINE DA over da top!
    0.875 gram of GSC dis morning.
    NANO if your not scared?

8. GetLeft

GetLeft Well-Known Member

Ataxian's nano is living the dream.
    Here's where mine spends all of its time, mostly with the books blocking it from view (I need to demonstrate a certain degree of discretion).

[​IMG]

No surprise one day this happened.

[​IMG]

No way I'm unplugging it!

I keep promising it that one day soon (maybe this summer) I'll dress it up and take it out.

[​IMG]

I hope in the meantime it doesn't go all Tangled on me (climb down and run away with a handsome thief!)

9. cilantro

cilantro Active Member

Hi all - a question for fixed glass stem friends: will a medium grind (SC) or fluffly SCS grind pass some snacks through the fixed screen? How's the airflow compared to the adjustable?

I have an adjustable now, but a fixed glass on the way. I tried whole bud for flavor but really prefer grinding lightly for more robust vapor production. Fixed stems just seem way easier to clean and maintain.

10. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

You need a large grind for the fixed glass stem or use small nuggets. I’ve had a few but when they drop to the floor they break at a quicker rate than the adjustable screen stems. They break right where the fixed screen is. Quite often when I drop the adjustable screen stems they don’t break very often.

I did like the fixed glass screen stems but I’m too much of a clutz.

I’ve got some Sunset Sherbet vaping away in my walnut nano. I need a temp of 6.5. A very smooth tasting strain. With my Gorilla Glue I’ve had to turn the temp down to 6. My temp depends on the cannabis I’m using.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  11. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Crack's R COOL & VERY NATURAL on a NANO!
    WOOD PUDDY (FILLER) the same color if the crack bothers U? (ADD people)
    HOME CHEAPO has it?

12. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

I use both and while there is a difference in restriction its not enough to make a significant difference in my case. However I am a insensitive sort of guy and prefer the adaptability of the movable screens.

SloJimFizz, cilantro, BigJr48 and 2 others like this.
  13. Teaturtle

Teaturtle Member

Really? Ouch, I kept trying FCLOVE and it would give free shipping but not to Canada.

BigJr48, SSVUN~YAH and ataxian like this.
  14. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

@Stu said this code works for Canada

@ataxian that looks like a new piece of glass? A real nice bubbler with the glass beading on top. :cool:

and I have some Halcyon in my walnut nano at the moment. Some pretty mellow stuff.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  15. Hackerman

Hackerman The Fool

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh (sigh of relief), My baby is home. LOL

After being without for a few days and now, having her back, she is, by far my favorite. No torches, no batteries, no hassle. Pick her up and she makes me happy.

And, turnaround was incredibly fast. Epic's customer service is pretty darn incredible.

Really...... giant kudos to the peeps at Epic Vape.

I love my E-Nano and as it has been said before..... I hate everything. LOL

Thanks again @nadia_epic

Hey, are you guys looking for wholesale business or are you going to continue to handle all sales direct?

16. bizwaxzion

bizwaxzion Enigmatic Cannabist

epic friday - golden lemons through the dry (cigar) stem - ftw!

17. Sparkpug

Sparkpug Well-Known Member

I use a Santa Cruz Shredder and it works ok in my fixed glass stem, but smaller particles will get into my bong. On the 2nd point, so far the fixed glass screen has been harder to keep clean. I use the brush that came with the Mighty cause it's a perfect fit, but on the fixed stem you may need a toothpick to poke the holes clean regularly. After having used both, I only really use the fixed one for concentrates.

Well, I ended up also buying a Dealie Buddy (domoredealie.com). The name is really "wtf" and I really hate the etchings on the jar but it is rather nice. Unlike the Glass Lung this one is a plexiglass top with 2 holes and 2 Grainger rubber washers. Almost exactly like a DIY setup. You can put any 18mm downstem into it and it fits rather securely. They give a non standard jar and my super long 18mm to 14mm downstems fit. One of the silicone hookah funnels also slides onto a 14mm male and when slid into the washer it's air-tight. The best thing is, it's customizable since you can use almost any downstem you want as long as it fits the jar. The lid is also made for a normal sized jar too, not a wide mouth. With this configuration the intake stem is much closer to the middle of the jar. I got the bare one with nothing extra included, cause it's only for my E-Nano. They do give you a glass mouthpiece that's easy to wrap my small lips around. It comes with an 18mm stem with 3 horizontal slits but I put my favorite one in instead which has small round holes. I'll need to remove the etchings but this jar beats the Glass Lung. They're both the same price at $42 (basic stock model -it goes up with worked bowls and mouthpieces etc.). I really like the plexi top, simply because it's clear.

18. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

They changed the look of the tool a bit, but there is still a long leg for setting default screen depth and a short one for setting top of the load.

Hope this is slightly helpful.

Its only my opinion, but this is the way to use a Nano (at least for me). Still LOVE the device, still love the company.

[​IMG]

And that's why I love you! :tup::rockon::clap::nod::brow::lol:

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  19. SloJimFizz

SloJimFizz Unknown Member

Happy Mother's Day mommy Nanoettes!

Nice pic @Baron23 very similar set up to mine. That the 14mm FC187?
    @Hackerman glad your nanos back in your clutches. Need details on your tp heat sleeve. Is there a specific brand that will house the beefier nanos? :shrug:
    Got some Sunset Sherbert and Cherry Kush milking my fc 187 for a wake and bake whilst making breakfast for.Mrs. Fizz.
    :peace:

20. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Yep, sure is.

21. SloJimFizz

SloJimFizz Unknown Member

Sweet.
    Bubbler and set up twins. :tup:

[​IMG]

Summer, Vapor_Eyes, BigJr48 and 2 others like this.
  22. CloudMonet

CloudMonet Well-Known Member

While laying out the cash for my first desktop vape (i’ve Had 3 portables now), i’m trying to keep the budget low on accessories. I figured i’d Pick up the 14mm gong, and am looking for advice on what to do for a fairly cheap globe/bubbler...

BigJr48, SSVUN~YAH and KidFated. like this.
  23. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

Fc-187 or d020 from dhgate or a vaporbrothers hydrator :tup:

24. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

Define cheap? I have a Magic Flight Orbiter which fits your description (14mm globe) but for my tastes it a bit pricey.

25. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

I love pulling the 10mm glass key on the carb.

What I really want to try soon is to run two vapes on that adapter. The nano on the top and my Fury 2 with the glass wpa on the 10mm fitting. I think it will wreck me good.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors