• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sparkpug

I need to plug-in my NANO. (wife hid all may CANNABIS TOOL'S while the POOL guy was here)

I used to just leave my MFLB out, with the bubbler and tubing hidden away, no one asked what it was. When I left my Mighty out once, the bug sprayer thought it was neat and told me he was 420 friendly and asked questions about it, cause he had "never seen a vape" like that. When I leave my Nano out, I simply put the bubbler away and put the essential oil cup on, and no one has wondered anything but I did have my neighbor's daughter see it and start telling me all about her own custom mix essential oil pellets.

I guess it's a win, cause w/out an E-Nano she wouldn't be making extras for me with her next batch ;)

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
I was sure i'd seen someone talking about this here a long time ago, but i've used the search function and can't find it. long story short, after a few months sitting in it's box the enano is back "on display" and in use (finally!).

After maybe a couple days of brilliant performance, the nano just made a very loud clicking noise. At first i thought i might be paranoid, but a couple of minutes later it was so loud we heard it across the room. I immediately shut it off. Is this normal? Before that it was in use everyday for maybe 2 years and never heard a click..

I have no Idea of the inner workings of the nano but...
(isn't that how all experts pre-empt their statements?) :)

Maybe some wood cracked in a non-visible area of your nano? Or possibly the ceramic heating element? If you lightly shake the nano do you hear anything?

snackmaster

When I leave my Nano out, I simply put the bubbler away and put the essential oil cup on, and no one has wondered anything but I did have my neighbor's daughter see it and start telling me all about her own custom mix essential oil pellets.

Kinda related to this point, I'd like to see a very simple stand from epicvape that doesn't hold accessories but just gives the unit more stability.

howzcat

Hard on Glass
Or possibly the ceramic heating element? If you lightly shake the nano do you hear anything?

that's what it sounded to me (my gf who was working about 6 meters from it heard it also!). i've shaken it lightly, nothing seems loose. Visual inspection seems everything is ok. I just plugged it back in again, put it at a 7, and i'm monitoring it. If it clicks i'll update (it was more of a clack actually, lol a single, loud, somewhat metallic CLACK)

howzcat

Hard on Glass
OH NO! :'(

This is NOT my month so far... :bang:
PN0Ftwx

https://imgur.com/OLrRjqc
https://imgur.com/PN0Ftwx

it cracked :/ i knew i heard something...
is it dangerous to use it this way still?

Sparkpug

Aesthetics aside: Do cracks like this (or bigger) even affect the function of the e-Nano? I would probably not care. It's a cool crack that makes your device unique. :)

They do not. Mine cracked from the left side of the power plug to the top along the grain pattern. Functionality has not changed one bit. It still works flawlessly.

Well, another reason to love the Nano. I combusted. Slid the screen too far up and forgot I left it on 8. I actually was able to taste the smoke inside the new mason jar bubbler. It actually tasted great. However, I wanted to get rid of the smoke taste and cleaned it all. Wasn't able to get the char off the screen, so I tossed it. Put a new one in, done. Both of my MFLB's are very dark inside because I accidentally burn from time to time. Those however, get ugly after you've combusted. The Nano is so easy to recover from a combustion event.

Last edited:
WOW!!!! I got my RMA already. Epic Vape has incredible customer service. I even received a prepaid mailing label to ship it.

This is what customer service is supposed to be. It sure is 110% over that 'other' company that I had a problem with. I'll bet a thousand dollars to anyone here that 'they' don't send out prepaid mailers to every one of those quality complaints.

@nadia_epic I'll tell you what girl, you tell whomever is in charge over there that they REALLY know how to do things right. It's obvious that it is someone(s) that really know how to run a business.

Congratulations and get ready for success. :)

And, thanks again so much to all of you. Just incredible.

hd_rider

AI had a cherry nano crack on me while it was heating up on the table next to me. I wish I could have captured the sound made when the crack happened. It was a very loud "clank" sound followed immediately by an almost pleasant sounding ring. Kinda like if you were to strike a bell with something hard; you get that initial loud clank followed by the ring. I'm guessing the ringing came from the metal insert after it was released from the constriction of the wood shell.

Keep in mind that all metals expand when heated and they'll contract when cooled. Wood, on the other hand, does not expand and contract like metal. I imagine that in some units, the metal is expanding enough to overcome the strength of the wood, especially where there might be small imperfections in the wood leading to "weak" areas.

Thank you ;)..... girl. LOL

Call me boy, call me man, just call me. LOL

Okay, might be a cultural thing then. It would get considered disrespectful in a non-private situation over here.

Hey bud, the guitar noodler made an awesome suggestion about using the ignore button. If my posts bother you so much.... use it.

Or, keep your insulting remarks to yourself, please. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
They do not. Mine cracked from the left side of the power plug to the top along the grain pattern. Functionality has not changed one bit. It still works flawlessly.

Well, another reason to love the Nano. I combusted. Slid the screen too far up and forgot I left it on 8. I actually was able to taste the smoke inside the new mason jar bubbler. It actually tasted great. However, I wanted to get rid of the smoke taste and cleaned it all. Wasn't able to get the char off the screen, so I tossed it. Put a new one in, done. Both of my MFLB's are very dark inside because I accidentally burn from time to time. Those however, get ugly after you've combusted. The Nano is so easy to recover from a combustion event.

Hi @Sparkpug . Sorry to hear about the combustion. I don't think I've ever heard of others getting combustion at an 8. IDK if you are in the US, Can or Europe but I wonder if the power output in homes varies a lot with a converter?

I have gotten charring at a 10 but not combustion. I look at combustion as complete ashing of the herb and charring as more of a blackening with a foul taste. But if you were getting actual smoke then that sounds like combustion to me. At least it gives you a clear sense of the range for your nano. I imagine for you a 6.5 to 7 would be good for concentrates?

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Hi @Sparkpug . Sorry to hear about the combustion. I don't think I've ever heard of others getting combustion at an 8. ...
Happened yesterday. I was running at 7 (through WT) and decided it was a bit hot and thought I'd go a full number cooler to compare. I moved the dial and let it sit for 5 minutes or so to equalize. In walks my wife, notices the log is on and midway through her draw I saw the flash in the gong. She was not happy nor amuzed. I had turned the dial UP to 8 instead of DOWN to 6. I'm gonna need to make a mark on the dial near the '6'...

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Glad to have my Nano back in rotation.
Mine took a spill from the top of my dresser. Had the controller clamped, but the Nano released and bullwhipped down to the tile.
Wood was fine, (sorry to hear your wood cracking stories) but no heat or pretty blue light. Email @nadia_epic saying I have soldering skills and such, so she sends the self fix video link. As easy as plugging the negative side of a car speaker back on to it's respective tab. No solder break to happen, both have slide on connectors. Easiest "repair" ever. Freaking awesome.
Celebrated with some Black Lime Special Reserve, then marched through my stash like a pub crawl sampling all the flavors at 6.04761.
;pd;=:smug:

Sparkpug

@BabyFacedFinster yep, it was definite combustion. I didn't notice the heat level but I noticed the bubbler fill up with thick opaque smoke and saw the red glow inside my stem through the silicone grip. Had to throw away my tubing pieces cause they had traces of brown gunk indicitive of combustion too. It also burned down to the screen leaving ash in its wake (heh). But, I also did have the screen way too far up. I had just inserted a screen inside a clean stem and got sidetracked so I didn't push it down far enough.

What is kind of funny though is that I truly tasted the smoke. I can't ever remember smoke tasting as good as that. So for taste, definitely get an E-Nano :lol: (and the right glass)

slazak71

hello guys ! after 2 weeks i reciveed my buety enano =)
my question is how tourn it on ? i got reductor 220 to 110 but enano does not light up... only conventer is hot...any idea ? =)

Top Bottom