CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Besides the heating chamber, are the E- Nano logs made of just solid wood?
Are the base of the log bottoms wood as well?

Thanks!
I would look on EpicVape’s website. They have a nice write up about the Enano. Anymore questions contact EpicVape about the Enanos construction. I have two Nanos but I’ve never tore them apart. There is a metal heat core post and it’s lined in metal or stainless steel. Of course there are electrical components in the base.

I don’t want to give wrong advise about the construction, I don’t know enough.

Baron23

Yeah, I have high tolerance issues. I total about 6 pounds a year between smoking, vaping and edibles. I like a mild buzz too. That's what I get after about 4 or 5 joints. LOL
Wow, I'm running about 1/2 oz per month or so and I work to keep my tolerance somewhat managable.

I don't presume to know your situation or circumstances but have you considered a T-break to reset your tolerance? Sorry for the minor hijack...back to Enano.

http://healer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Healer.WorkBook.Inhalation.6Day.pdf

Yeah, I have taken breaks often during my life. Doen't really make much difference. It was the same my entire life with all drugs. I used to drop 4 and 5 hits of the same acid everyone else was taking 1 of. LOL Coke..... a gram was a line...... alcohol, "if they didn't want us to drink a whole fifth, they wouldn't have put it in this size bottle." The list goes on and on.

Just for shits and giggles, I started saving my ABV to see how fast it adds up. I have a 1 gallon bucket next to me that I have been working on for a couple days. I'll see how fast I fill it up with E-nano plugs. LOL

Alegre

Pobre payaso
My walnut nano arrived today! Plugged it in to the highest setting while I loaded up the stem with a nug of blue dream.

Set the dial down to 7 (I like it hot :brow:), put stem in and the first hit was heavenly! Amazing flavor with the all glass stem and the effects were near immediate! A few hits and a couple stirs later......I'm on love. :love: Very even abv to boot!

Playing with the nano for the rest of the night! :rockon:

Kb9cCjq.jpg

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
My walnut nano arrived today! Plugged it in to the highest setting while I loaded up the stem with a nug of blue dream.

Set the dial down to 7 (I like it hot :brow:), put stem in and the first hit was heavenly! Amazing flavor with the all glass stem and the effects were near immediate! A few hits and a couple stirs later......I'm on love. :love: Very even abv to boot!

Playing with the nano for the rest of the night! :rockon:

Kb9cCjq.jpg

Where did you get the little black cap for the stem? Looks like something that came off something else. :) Great idea.

Well you need to get you some glass then. Maybe start out small like these hydrotubes. They are a lot of fun and cheap. You'll need a 14mm nano gong.
https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/pinnacle-pro-glass-smoking-water-pipe-vaporblunt/184494946.html

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Welcome 2 the MODERN way of CIVILIZATION!

The first Decades I hated BonG's and thought very low of them?
(ZIG ZAG'S was what I started with)
The smaller mouth-pieces on the new school Water Pipes was the turning point for me.

Some like BonG and large gapping hole's?

Da NANO with a WATER PATH is my FAVORITE way to ENJOY CANNABIS!
DA DRY STEM's R great 2!
LAUGHING = NANO HUMOR = CIVILIZED

Last edited:

Mac S

Greetings fellow enanites (that is, "enano users")

I have received my walnut Enano. It is indeed sleek, elegant, and beautiful. My particular walnut enano has a unique tiger stripe figure, and I adore this about it.

I purchased the enano to cover daily driver use, and with the idea that I'd keep LSV as backup. However, 14 hours after arrival, I am having mixed feelings about its performance.

Yes, the enano is a good vape. Yes, it's very efficient and roasts bud evenly, but it feels efficient at the expense of vapor production.

I'm not getting thick satisfying vapor, like I am with my lsv, and I don't feel like I'm getting as deeply medicated either (enano seems more heady with the same herb). With the dial on 7.5 or 8 and using a bubbler I tend to go through the whole gong in two or three pulls, and I find myself loading 3-4 gongs and still wanting more. In search of big hits I've tried small bowls, moving the screen, and changing temps to no avail, but perhaps I still haven't got the learning curve down. I am also slightly bothered by the flow restriction of the enanos gong, but if i was getting the big hits I am looking for I wouldn't mind.

Perhaps my tolerance is so high that I need a weapon of mass vaporization to get my stuff. Not sure. Perhaps I bought a prius when I really wanted a land rover. Maybe it's user error. Maybe I'm just hard to please. Whatever it is, I'd like to try to figure it out while I still have a few days to take advantage of the refund so I'm open to any suggestions any of you may have.

Thanks to you all,
Mac

BabyFacedFinster

I have received my walnut Enano. It is indeed sleek, elegant, and beautiful. My particular walnut enano has a unique tiger stripe figure, and I adore this about it.

I purchased the enano to cover daily driver use, and with the idea that I'd keep LSV as backup. However, 14 hours after arrival, I am having mixed feelings about its performance.

Yes, the enano is a good vape. Yes, it's very efficient and roasts bud evenly, but it feels efficient at the expense of vapor production.

I'm not getting thick satisfying vapor, like I am with my lsv, and I don't feel like I'm getting as deeply medicated either (enano seems more heady with the same herb). With the dial on 7.5 or 8 and using a bubbler I tend to go through the whole gong in two or three pulls, and I find myself loading 3-4 gongs and still wanting more. In search of big hits I've tried small bowls, moving the screen, and changing temps to no avail, but perhaps I still haven't got the learning curve down. I am also slightly bothered by the flow restriction of the enanos gong, but if i was getting the big hits I am looking for I wouldn't mind.

Perhaps my tolerance is so high that I need a weapon of mass vaporization to get my stuff. Not sure. Perhaps I bought a prius when I really wanted a land rover. Maybe it's user error. Maybe I'm just hard to please. Whatever it is, I'd like to try to figure it out while I still have a few days to take advantage of the refund so I'm open to any suggestions any of you may have.

Thanks to you all,
Mac

While it may be that the nano doesn't suit your needs, everyone's different, those issues you mention are seldom heard with this vape. I am trying to think of what advice to offer. If you are getting the clouds and extraction with your LSV then we can assume it is not your herb. I say this because not all weed produces the same level of vapor.

So let's consider the resistance with your gong. The adjustable gongs are basically a glass tube with a large hole in the middle. The only things that would cause air resistance is the basket screen (included) and your herb. I woud suggest a lighter packing but you mentioned microdosing so its probably not that. :hmm:

I like a medium grind. Some say a finer grind would expose more medicine to be vaporized. Others like to drop a nug in, but that might reduce your clouds. If you were cloud chasing I would consider a finer grind.

The nano itself is just a big heater and I imagine on full power you get some serious roasting to maybe even char? I might try this to make sure your heater is working correctly. If it's working sufficiently to char then it would work well enough to provide a high level of extraction at a tuned in, lower setting.

I would say, keep tinkering and fine tuning. You may very well find your sweet spot.

Last edited:
You and I are in the same boat, bud. But, for me, the E-nano totally trips my trigger.

I run about 7. Any higher and I burn the edge. Any cooler and I don't get the giant hit I want. I am using the "adjustable" gong. Are you using the fixed glass screen model? I hate glass screens. Way too much restriction for me. I have not tried the Epic Vape glass screens but every other company like the Solo and the others.... no way.

So, it might be the mouthpiece selection.

I also get about 3 hits from my gong, usually more like 2. I pushed the screen a little further in on both mouthpieces. This way I can put a little more in and I can still keep the head off the weed.

Something must be up with yours because I hate everything and NOTHING hits robust enough for me..... but this vape really does the trick for me.

I'm not a big user of the standard mouthpiece. I use it occasionally just to kill time but I use the WPA almost all the time.

I was taking some bong hits with a buddy and that dumb ass didn't even know we were vaping until he hit it and the taste knocked him down. LOL He thought I was taking real bong hits and that I was blowing out smoke. I get amazing giant hits.

Good luck.

Mac S

Thanks, Hackerman and BabyFacedFinster!

I turned my enano up to 8.5, loaded the adjustable gong a little looser than I have, and inhaled less rapidly and got a whitewalled bubbler. I swear, that made all the difference. With this change I am also now getting the ABV plugs that I have read about as well as much bigger, better hits!

I am used to the lsv producing vapor as quickly as I can inhale it, but a little with a slower draw rate on the enano I can see why they are actually pretty comparable.

I think what I meant when I previously mentioned resistance, there is a slight difference in that even when completely empty the enanos gong is not as naturally open as the 18mm male-male I have been using as a bowl with the lsv.

I will continue to experiment with my routine, but thanks to you all I feel like I've pretty much solved the issues I had with my last post.

Mac attack

Cool, glad it's getting better.

Something else odd that I noticed. With one bong I didn't get great robust hits but with another bong, I got amazing hits.

The only thing I can figure is that one bong had a slightly different resistance than the other.

Drawing with about the same lung pull as I always use, one bong was rushing the air past the load faster than the bong with slightly more resistance. At least that's the only thing I could figure. Oddly enough, it was the bigger bong with (IMO) less resistance than any bong I own.

I may try all my different bongs to see how different each one is. There was definitelt a big difference n the 2 bongs that I did try.

Just tossing it out.

Also. I tamp my loads a tiny bit. Not enough to restrict the draw but enough to keep the pot away from the heater.

Nan On

BabyFacedFinster

Thanks, Hackerman and BabyFacedFinster!

I turned my enano up to 8.5, loaded the adjustable gong a little looser than I have, and inhaled less rapidly and got a whitewalled bubbler. I swear, that made all the difference. With this change I am also now getting the ABV plugs that I have read about as well as much bigger, better hits!

I am used to the lsv producing vapor as quickly as I can inhale it, but a little with a slower draw rate on the enano I can see why they are actually pretty comparable.

I think what I meant when I previously mentioned resistance, there is a slight difference in that even when completely empty the enanos gong is not as naturally open as the 18mm male-male I have been using as a bowl with the lsv.

I will continue to experiment with my routine, but thanks to you all I feel like I've pretty much solved the issues I had with my last post.

Mac attack

Glad to hear.

I also use a slow draw on most vapes. I think you get more vapor, less air that way. One of the reasons I like the nano over all my battery portables is that you need less draw overall to get a high level of extraction. I really like my new Fury 2 for the outside and on trips. It would be unfair to compare it to a plug-in like the nano. There is something about the kind of power you get when using a good 110v powered vaporizer. I have to huff and puff a lot longer on the Fury to get the same level of extraction that 3 short blasts on the nano will provide. Now when needing to steal hits when no one is looking at a concert or at the park, that's where a good portable like the Fury shines.

Also based on where you are, some wall outlets have more power than others and people need to adjust their nanos to the power provided.

Right now, my nano is hitting on some Golden Goat. Oh, yeah. I might be a little too high right now :uhoh:

baxter

I am terribly impatient as you might see in the VapCap thread where I am very dissatisfied so I understand your concern.

Whoooo Whooooo LOL
I ordered some ungummed hemp fiber from them and it took over 10 days, they must have really fallen behind because of the 4/20 promotion. I will check out that thread.

:uhoh:

I hadn’t cleaned the inside of my Enano for awhile. It was really dirty. I use long qtips and ISO making sure I keep the unit up side down. It took me probably less than 10 minutes. So even when things are really dirty this vape is easily cleaned in no time. Be careful and don’t get any ISO on the wood.:2c:

:bigleaf:
I just spent the 4 dollars to get some proper ungummed hemp fiber in order to wipe down the stem and gather the reclaim. I am very happy with the hemp Fiber that I got from Dynavap website. I cant believe I was using the cotton from cotton balls (from the dollar shoppe) for so many months. The cotton had a nasty aftertaste but the hemp fiber has no taste at all.

And when I vaped the wad of hemp fiber after using it to wipe down the stem it was SUPER STRONG on 7. I got over 5 MASSIVE hits, Im talking about bedtime hits, the hit that you take it and its time to lay down after that. heh-heh

A half-ounce in a day? By yourself? :cool:

A half-ounce lasts me about 3-4 months (seriously!). I prefer a milder buzz, and it's just me vaping, so I can stretch it pretty far.
Yeah I can make an oz last almost 6 months myself. Today I spent the whole day at home goofing off and vaping since 12 noon and I have only consumed 2 chambers in all that time.

Microdosing 2 the Extreme. Its not a bad idea to take a T break every now and then. I recently went on a family vacation 5 days I was abstinent. Sure enough when I came back I got wrecked from just 1 hit on 5.5

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Thanks to you all,
Mac
I did not have CANNABIS until 1970 so I'm not sure what U R experiencing?

The NANO 4 DA $ is great.
Now I'm medical so my perspective may be different than your's?

I have a few unit's.

Their just heat sources.

If your young just smoke ZIG ZAG's? (maybe your not ready to vape?)

The NANO is more like a WINE CARAFE?

CANNABIS QUALITY is key. (Da FLAVOR TOP SHELF Da Effect depends of your substance?

Last edited:

howie105

Thanks to you all,
Mac

I too use a LSV and a Nano and the experience is indeed different between the two. I chalk it up mainly to the difference in load sizes and the different sizes of the airways in the two units. The kicker for me was accepting the differences and learning to enjoy both. To get a little more out of the Nano you might look at the amount of grinding you do with your pot. Also consider a dry glass piece or a steamroller to stack hits into. Good Luck

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I too use a LSV and a Nano and the experience is indeed different between the two. I chalk it up mainly to the difference in load sizes and the different sizes of the airways in the two units. The kicker for me was accepting the differences and learning to enjoy both. To get a little more out of the Nano you might look at the amount of grinding you do with your pot. Also consider a dry glass piece or a steamroller to stack hits into. Good Luck
I have a LSV and it's different?

The NANO uses less.

The NANO is good for reading.
The LSV is 4 self induced comas.

I have so many book's to read so the NANO win's in that regard.

The LSV is more 4 a GUMBY EXPERIENCE.

Both good however very different. (U can not compare them against each other.)POV

I have both however the NANO is 4 me.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa, my wood cracked.

What a shame, it was a beautiful piece of cherry. Is this a common problem? Maybe wood isn't the best choice of material.

I was going to buy one of the exotic wood models but I would need some guarantee that the wood would remain as purchased. I have beautiful wood furniture and other wood items that I have had for decades that isn't cracked. Maybe the heat is just too much for a wood wrap.

Hopefully. Epic's customer service is better than DynaVaps.

Sparkpug

Cool, glad it's getting better.

Something else odd that I noticed. With one bong I didn't get great robust hits but with another bong, I got amazing hits.

The only thing I can figure is that one bong had a slightly different resistance than the other.

Drawing with about the same lung pull as I always use, one bong was rushing the air past the load faster than the bong with slightly more resistance. At least that's the only thing I could figure. Oddly enough, it was the bigger bong with (IMO) less resistance than any bong I own.

I may try all my different bongs to see how different each one is. There was definitelt a big difference n the 2 bongs that I did try.

Just tossing it out.

Also. I tamp my loads a tiny bit. Not enough to restrict the draw but enough to keep the pot away from the heater.

Nan On

I have been searching for a piece I really like. I've tried a recycler and small bongs/bubblers but they're either too complex and hard to pull through or they're too small. I ended up buying a wide mouthed pint sized Ball jar, a set of assorted rubber grommets, a few assorted styles of 18mm to 14mm downstems and 18mm to 14mm down-sizers (yay 420 sales) and used my drill to make 2 1/2" holes with a single 10mm hole for a carb cap inside the lid. Used this rubber U-trim I have for PC vibration dampening to keep it watertight. It works really well. Can put a lot of water for bigger pulls and it's super stealthy. I find the style to be easier to pull through too with a big open cavity and and no ability to inhale water unless you seriously overfill.

I would like to have Mike at Oregon Glass Blower to make me a custom mouthpiece so that might be some added cost, but the total was under $50. I used to have a cheap Chinese piece shaped like an oil barrel I loved, but it shattered ages ago. This new one replicates that, plus since I have 3 different kinds of stems I can change my percolation as desired.

So uh... the crack on my Nano isn't exactly an issue. Still works flawlessly of course. Kinda debating the DIY route, and buying another one so I can use it in 2 different spots.

How hot does the outside of your nano gets? Mine is almost too hot to the touch if I leave at 7, which so far it's my favorite heat setting.

I agree, I keep mine on 7 also and this baby gets real real hot sometimes. Small wonder the wood splits. LOL

I don't leave mine on 24/7 or anything but it is on for hours at a time. Since I just got it and the novelty hasn't worn off, it's on 8 or 10 hours in a row.

Top Bottom