Mac S

Greetings all!
I placed my order for my enano a week ago (on the 19th), and according to the shipping notice I got from EpicVape it was supposedly shipped a day after I ordered it. However, nearly a week later the tracking number still indicates that USPS is still awaiting the package. This concerns me, as it seems other people in this thread who placed their orders after me have already received their Enano.

Does anyone know if this is typical or cause for alarm? Many thanks,
your impatient vaporist, Mac

Greetings all!
I placed my order for my enano a week ago (on the 19th), and according to the shipping notice I got from EpicVape it was supposedly shipped a day after I ordered it. However, nearly a week later the tracking number still indicates that USPS is still awaiting the package. This concerns me, as it seems other people in this thread who placed their orders after me have already received their Enano.

Does anyone know if this is typical or cause for alarm? Many thanks,
your impatient vaporist, Mac

Mine was a couple days like that. There are a few reasons I know for that. One is they simply didn't drop it off. The other is they are using a re-shipper (my guess), and the other is USPS's way of reporting tracking. It's not perfect and sometimes is right out erroneous.

I am terribly impatient as you might see in the VapCap thread where I am very dissatisfied so I understand your concern.

Also, rather than trust the info on their shipping partners site, use the tracking number and use the USPS site to track. Sometimes it can be different.

Good luck and I'll bet you're happy with it once you get it.

Yes, just push it down.

Awesome, thanks. Working great

Sounds like the nano train has left the station and @Hackerman is on board!

Whoooo Whooooo LOL

Last edited:

Sparkpug

It sucks but its the way wood works. Lots of folks have had the same problem and most do send them back however you will also find folks who just continue to use their vape and other folks who repair their Nano at home with a little wood glue, padding and hose clamps and they are good to go. Good Luck.

I knew that coming in, wood can be fickle. I'll let them gauge whether or not I should send it in. But, since it split all the way from the top to the bottom I think I'd feel better since it does appear kind of deep.

It works fine though. Used it with some new Electric Lemon G this morning. Flavor is amazing.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I knew that coming in, wood can be fickle. I'll let them gauge whether or not I should send it in. But, since it split all the way from the top to the bottom I think I'd feel better since it does appear kind of deep.

It works fine though. Used it with some new Electric Lemon G this morning. Flavor is amazing.

My first Cherry Enano developed a crack within the first 2 weeks after I recieved it. I ended up buying a Walnut nano before sending the cherry unit back. Andy (Epic) will take care of you. Not sure what the turnaround time is right now? They might be caught up after the 4/20 sale by the time they receive your Enano. The best of luck with fast shipping.

hafalump

My brother in laws cherry cracked in the first month. It's still going strong 3 years later.
He didn't want to b w out it. It looks kinda cool, like a battle scar or something.
All the ladies go "oooh you poor nano, how did that ever happen?" And he says "well you should see that wind bag th Volcano! Never had a chance....."

I hope mine doesn't crack. The wood on mine is very nice (Cherry). If it does crack, I'll buy another one and send this one back for repairs (if they allow that). That way I won't ever be without her.

I have put about a half ounce through it today and it's working great. I turned it off and let it cool once or twice just to cycle it. Heatup is pretty darn fast.

I love the Standard adjustable mouthpiece. This thing VERY strongly resemble cigar use. The holding of the vape and the turning of the 'cigar' between the thumb and the 2 first fingers. The size is very 'cigar'. I would think that cigar smokers would love this. If you pack it a little extra tight, you can even mouth pull it like a 'cigar'.

Pretty sweet.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My brother in laws cherry cracked in the first month. It's still going strong 3 years later.
He didn't want to b w out it. It looks kinda cool, like a battle scar or something.
All the ladies go "oooh you poor nano, how did that ever happen?" And he says "well you should see that wind bag th Volcano! Never had a chance....."
WOOD CRACK's NATURALLY!

EPIC if your not scared!
3pfkV7v.jpg

Last edited:

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
I have put about a half ounce through it today and it's working great. I turned it off and let it cool once or twice just to cycle it. Heatup is pretty darn fast.

Wow, someone's serious about testing the nano! :D

I've gotten dense hits at about a 7 after heating it up for only 4 minutes...In this case I think it's helpful to adapt or adjust your draw speed, starting slowly, then ramping it up towards the end of the draw.

And the Movie the 11 is from is Spinal Tap

The Dry stem is surely exquisite. Hash or Flower, you are able to take nice sips for quite some time (usualy get 10-20, increasing the heat a little after 5 or so hits occasionally).

They don't make J-Hooks around here, or at least I haven't found anything other than confused head shop employees. I suppose a bubbler without water would work similarly, but I've never gotten around to trying that.

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
:uhoh:A half oz? What I like about the Enano is it doesn’t use a lot of cannabis to get the job done. It uses less than any of my other vaporizers.:tup:

I’ve been using the extended stem. I like it and haven’t been using the standard stem since I got it. I use a j hook more than a water tool. I like to experience the flavor of my flowers. Water seems to interfere with that. I heard folks that use a little cotton that’s damp inside the stem or a j hook to add moisture.

I hadn’t cleaned the inside of my Enano for awhile. It was really dirty. I use long qtips and ISO making sure I keep the unit up side down. It took me probably less than 10 minutes. So even when things are really dirty this vape is easily cleaned in no time. Be careful and don’t get any ISO on the wood.:2c:

I use concentrates once and a while. I usually vape flowers. A wonderful vaporizer for flowers, concentrates or both.;pd;:bigleaf:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
:uhoh:A half oz? What I like about the Enano is it doesn’t use a lot of cannabis to get the job done. It uses less than any of my other vaporizers.:tup:

I’ve been using the extended stem. I like it and haven’t been using the standard stem since I got it. I use a j hook more than a water tool. I like to experience the flavor of my flowers. Water seems to interfere with that. I heard folks that use a little cotton that’s damp inside the stem or a j hook to add moisture.

I hadn’t cleaned the inside of my Enano for awhile. It was really dirty. I use long qtips and ISO making sure I keep the unit up side down. It took me probably less than 10 minutes. So even when things are really dirty this vape is easily cleaned in no time. Be careful and don’t get any ISO on the wood.:2c:

I use concentrates once and a while. I usually vape flowers. A wonderful vaporizer for flowers, concentrates or both.;pd;:bigleaf:
I too find the NANO a low consumption device.
HEqlFbd.jpg

TGIF!

Sparkpug

After reading some of the different ways everyone uses the Nano, I tried a "session" with my favorite kind called Agent Orange (50/50 hybrid, I find its body high is fuzzy in such a way that it covers up bone pain really well) and wow, starting on 4 for light but flavorful hits, then increasing the temp up to a 7 gave around 8 quality sippy style hits, each with massive flavor. I still have a lot more left in the stem too.

I'm kinda debating just getting another one, and then sending this one back so I won't be w/out one at all. My backup pieces are the Mighty, which I have issues with or the MFLB which I can get great clouds with, but not feel as medicated. I bought this on Feb 19th and since then I have not even looked at another unit. What I originally thought was VAS (esp after getting the Mighty...) ended with the E-Nano.

Maybe that exotic one I regretted not buying. Hopefully if it cracks it will be in a different spot.

*I've used a lathe with a block of wood... Nothing I have ever made has not died a horrible death in some way!

Sparkpug

@Sparkpug if the wood is cracked, do they cover that with a special warranty? From what I read on their web site, their basic 'satisfaction' warranty is only 7 days.

Still loving mine. :)

The 1st 7 days is to make sure you like the unit and if you don't you can return it for a refund. A warranty repair is a different thing. I don't want a refund, I just want their assessment of the crack and to suggest an option. Which I will do later after I get some batteries. My camera died when I was looking thru pics of my older, now deceased, doggies.

I think that's awesome that they do that. 7 days is plenty for a 'satisfaction warranty'. I knew I loved it the first 60 seconds. LOL

Still, they don't say anything about a repair warranty or how long or anything so I guess it's a one on one basis.

I love my cherry wood and it looks pretty solid but I am going to keep an eye on one of the deluxe wood options. :) Since I have the glass mouthpieces I require and a stand and cord and everything, I wonder if they would just sell the heating unit alone.

Using mine like crazy. Well on my way to filling a 1 gallon bucket with ABV plugs. LOL Been switching back and forth between the WPA and the standard adjustable.

Sparkpug

@Hackerman Their website is kind of... cluttered with tidbits here and there but if you highlight the Get Help menu it opens to reveal the warranty and exchange policy which has a warranty Repair that can be initiated from your account page. If you go to the order there's an option to request/initialize the warranty.

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
I have put about a half ounce through it today and it's working great.

A half-ounce in a day? By yourself? :cool:

A half-ounce lasts me about 3-4 months (seriously!). I prefer a milder buzz, and it's just me vaping, so I can stretch it pretty far.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
A half-ounce in a day? By yourself? :cool:

A half-ounce lasts me about 3-4 months (seriously!). I prefer a milder buzz, and it's just me vaping, so I can stretch it pretty far.

Depend's on where you R?

I smoked 1/2 oz per day before vaping.
With my NANO it's down to 1 oz per month! (MEDICAL 1/2 oz per month) (OK I like CANNABIS 4 RECREATION as well)

You must be F'd up? (may be the quality is low?) your CANNABIS?
Mine's very strong these daz's?

1/2 oz per day? REALLY?
1/2 gram's per day maybe?

Last edited:

howie105

You know I think id is really an individual thing, if I am just setting around burning the bush with friends I can chew my way through a lot of bud and be really buzzed on the other hand if I am off on my own in a nice quiet place I can catch a very similar level of stoned on a lot less pot. I think for me its a perception and focus thing.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You know I think id is really an individual thing, if I am just setting around burning the bush with friends I can chew my way through a lot of bud and be really buzzed on the other hand if I am off on my own in a nice quiet place I can catch a very similar level of stoned on a lot less pot. I think for me its a perception and focus thing.
663ohCW.jpg

When I was a grower in the 70's it was strong in HAWAII and else where.
Today it's much stronger? (EFFECT WISE)

Maybe your right?

However I find the NANO to require less CANNABIS!

Tonight I had some CHERRY GOJI that was devastating strong?
I guess I don't know about CANNABIS?

Sorry I'm all F^CKED UP?

Last edited:
Top Bottom