• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

disGRUNTled

High AF , stumbled into this thread now I am like ...........
giphy.gif

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Hey FC!

I hope you all had an amazing 420 & weekend. We're continuing to work overtime over here getting these orders out as quickly as possible. Just a couple notes for the day...

Back order - If you are waiting for a back order item, or you think your missing item might be back ordered (90% chance it is if it isn't on your packing slip) please email me asap so we can give you an update or combined the shipping on any open orders you might have.

Walnut Standos - Get on the waiting list if you are looking to pick ones of these beauties up soon. Once they're back in stock you'll receive an email notification. We'll be releasing a small batch at a time to ensure we can fulfill orders for them.

Missing confirmation email? - Yahoo email addresses have been bouncing lately and we're not quite sure why just yet. If you are missing a confirmation and have a yahoo address please email me directly. customerservice@epicvape.com

Warranty Replacement/ Repairs - GonG not fitting? Need to send in your unit for a repair? Cord issues?
Please fill out an RMA Request on our site. The form is being updated so as of now you will not see a confirmation page after you submit. This should be resolved today.
RMA REQUEST: https://epicvape.com/request-rma

Contest coming soon...keep an eye out for a post detailing our first EpicVape FC contest!
Thanks everyone!
Nadia
customerservice@epicvape.com

Last edited:

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
Walnut Standos - Get on the waiting list if you are looking to pick ones of these beauties up soon. Once they're back in stock you'll receive an email notification. We'll be releasing a small batch at a time to ensure we can fulfill orders for them.

:love:

Hope I got on that list early enough to get in on the next batch ;D
Some of my first attempts at making my own haven't really been satisfactory, they function as I like but it doesn't look as classy (...yet!)

Also, my nano is one of the few, possibly only items I own that I would bother sending to the manufacturer for repairs, rather than ditching it and getting a new one (which is unfortunately the case with a lot of household appliances...)

Nice to see people enjoying them!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Just need to say thank you Epic, got my xtra stem & gong in record time! Amazing, really; my package arrived Monday. I've barely had the time to get them into the rotation properly!
So great to see this vape and company getting some much-deserved love... I mean the eNano is consistently towards the top of the Plug-in Forums so it's not like it's unknown or under appreciated. It's just that it's such a kick-ass workhorse that often is forgotten in the race for the next "new".

The people at EpicVape deserve the recognition too. For the Nano, yes; but even more so for their customer service. I'm always impressed by the consistent kindness of every interaction I've had with EpicVape.

Can't wait for the contest, please tell me it doesn't involve poetry of any kind. I'd like some sort of chance.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
@pxl_jockey: the E-Nano is indeed a kick-ass workhorse! It was my first “real” vape and is still my favorite and daily driver.

@nadia_epic: Thanks for the heads up with the walnut stands, I’ve been wanting one for a while now. Congrats to you and @ACE OF VAPE for a record breaking 4/20!

It’s great seeing some familiar faces back here. And to all of the new owners, welcome to the nano nation!

I’ve got some Cherry Pie in my nano tonight. It’s a pretty mellow indica with great effects but it’s not nearly as tasty as it sounds.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Just need to say thank you Epic, got my xtra stem & gong in record time! Amazing, really; my package arrived Monday. I've barely had the time to get them into the rotation properly!
So great to see this vape and company getting some much-deserved love... I mean the eNano is consistently towards the top of the Plug-in Forums so it's not like it's unknown or under appreciated. It's just that it's such a kick-ass workhorse that often is forgotten in the race for the next "new".

The people at EpicVape deserve the recognition too. For the Nano, yes; but even more so for their customer service. I'm always impressed by the consistent kindness of every interaction I've had with EpicVape.

Can't wait for the contest, please tell me it doesn't involve poetry of any kind. I'd like some sort of chance.
Thank you for the props. I promise, no poetry contest. You hear that Nadia?

Mine is supposed to arrive today. I hope everything works. I can't wait. :)

EDIT:

OMG!!!! OMG!!!

LMAO

Now, THIS is vaporizing. Everything else is for pussies. LMAO Wow, awesome hit.

Giant kudos to the peeps at Epic Vape. At least..... so far. LOL

I am a very demanding customer and it's difficult to get a 10 from me but you're pretty close. LOL

With that said..... the good and the bad.

Nice long cord. Heavy duty. Albeit, the stiffness of the cord may be the reason some people have trouble with tipping when not used with the stand.

Seems to work awesome so far. I am just learning so it may even get better.

I can see why everyone rants about the stirring tool. Very cute. I have not figured out all the uses but the pointy end works great for getting down in the crack between the screen and the glass.

While typing this post, I have done about 10 hits and this puppy is getting a little hot to touch. I did the first few bowls at 7, then went to 6. I'll try 5 next.

I am using the WPA and have not tried the standard stem yet.

OK, now the bad. Well, not bad really. The order, confirmation, tracking info and communication were all A-OK. The packaging was pretty terrible. Each item was very nicely packed but then it was all crammed into a Priority Mail box and it was bulging at the seams. That's a problem waiting to happen. The USPS is usually pretty good but proper packaging is essential. I ship something almost every day (eBay) and packaging is important.

As for the individual packing, it was sufficient but ugly. I know color and advertising costs money but I see some of the atomizers and things I buy that come in pretty packages just bring a bigger smile. A minor thing for sure. Nothing bad, just a marketing suggestion.

The stand needs a slot to hold the stirring tool. :)

And, wow, how about turning the stand into a changing stand and making this cordless. A soft connection (or inductive? like my electric toothbrush). Plug in the stand and when you pick up the log, there's no cord. Sounds pretty cool.

Overall.... totally awesome from a consumer that is NOT easy to please. It's nice to get a good review from someone who likes everything and it totally patient and tolerant. It's another thing to get a good review from someone who..... well, like me. LOL

Congratulations.

Oh, one question. @nadia_epic The bowl in the WPA is too small for me. I would like to move the screen down further to make the bowl larger to hold more. Can I move the screen?

Thanks and again..... congratulations.

Last edited:

Sparkpug

Well, today is a sad day, sort of. I will have to use the warranty on my E-Nano. I went to sleep last night with my Nano looking the same as always, but this morning I noticed a small crack on the top, and when I looked at it it actually goes from the top of the unit all the way down to the left side of the power plug connector. It appears that my wood has split. The Nano works, but I don't want this to get bigger and I don't know if it will or not due to where it is but the stress of picking it up might make it worse.

The other problem is... no E-Nano for X time. Which means I guess I need to use my Launch Box as a filler for a while.

I need batteries for my camera, which I'm sure is around here somewhere.

howie105

Well, today is a sad day, sort of. I will have to use the warranty on my E-Nano. I went to sleep last night with my Nano looking the same as always, but this morning I noticed a small crack on the top, and when I looked at it it actually goes from the top of the unit all the way down to the left side of the power plug connector. It appears that my wood has split. The Nano works, but I don't want this to get bigger and I don't know if it will or not due to where it is but the stress of picking it up might make it worse.

The other problem is... no E-Nano for X time. Which means I guess I need to use my Launch Box as a filler for a while.

I need batteries for my camera, which I'm sure is around here somewhere.

It sucks but its the way wood works. Lots of folks have had the same problem and most do send them back however you will also find folks who just continue to use their vape and other folks who repair their Nano at home with a little wood glue, padding and hose clamps and they are good to go. Good Luck.

OMG!!!!!! the little section on the stirrer tool is a tiny grinder. And, it works great. LMAO

The cutout in the tool fits the silicone wrap on the mouthpieces but I have not really figured out why, yet.

No wonder everyone loves this tool. Too funny. I would like to know who designed this one. I want them on my team. LOL

I tried the standard adjustable mouthpiece and it's very nice. I'm a water guy so I'll stick with my WPA but the vape actually works much better with the standard MP. You have a lot more feel. With the WPA, the weight of the heater sits on the load and crushes it a tiny bit. There was enough 'feel' with the standard MP to avoid that.

I could do without that bag. Or, imprint the bag with your logo to make it cool.

The small stand holes obviously fit the mouthpieces. The larger holes fit a film canister perfectly. Is that what the designer had in mind or am I missing a potential accessory item?

I have put about a quarter ounce through it this morning and it's kicking ass.

Can't say enough good.

:)

Top Bottom