1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

E-Nano from Epicvape

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by ACE OF VAPE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

Long life to your nano !! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

We were all rookies sometime ,,, the important thing is not how it starts but how it ends ,,, and with the nano I assure you that you will be medicated :lmao:

Enjoy discovering your nano !! :sherlock:

edit: I'm still a rookie, but now I do not announce it

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018 at 12:52 AM
  2. bizwaxzion

bizwaxzion Enigmatic Cannabist

I just got a walnut kit which was on sale, but the extra gongs and screens I added were not. The banner did say it applied to most of the site, so i figured some items were regular price. Code 'fclove' was applicable for free shipping.

3. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

The gong adaptor I want is being show on the items page as 20%-off, but the sale price is not realized you add it to the cart. Thanks for the free ship code.

4. baxter

baxter Well-Known Member

Even $200 is a bargain for the E-Nano. We have testimonials here by the dozen that the machine will last over 5 years even left on 24/7.

That would equal out to 40 dollars per year. But the machine is so efficient compared to smoking a pipe that for me it payed for itself after just 1 year with the savings in weed money. I found it to consume 2 to 3 times less product than smoking a pipe.

One of the best purchases I have made. Im just glad to be one of the chaps that didnt buy 15 other vapes before discovering the E-nano. I did my research for several days (hours and hours per day) read so many posts and reviews of different products and even demonstrations on YouTube. I wanted to find the best vape for home usage (Without a battery that would die on me and render the device useless such as the Fury 2) I wanted the Desktop vape that was the most efficient and would consume the lowest amount of flower while delivering the most potent effects. And that is the E-nano; hands down.

The design may seem old-fashioned compared to some of the others because it doesnt have an LCD display and other gizmos like fancy flashing lights but the simplicity is what gives the E-Nano its solid reliability. It is a dependable workhorse and I have no doubt it will last over 10 years. And so easy to clean

5. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

[​IMG]
    Monday is CANNABIS ENJOYMENT WEEK = CEW + NANO = EPIC
    @GetLeft ? where is convention city? (can't find it on a map?)

6. nadia_epic

nadia_epic EpicVape Team Company Rep

We've gone ahead and updated the site to show more sale items. As well as refunded applicable sale items.

Email me at customerservice@epicvape.com if you need any assistance!
    Nadia

7. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

I've been gone from home for about 5 months, and while I take a lot of stuff with me, I don't bring it all. I pulled out one of my nanos and re-connected, so to speak, and fell in love all over again. I need to rotate more (I love them all).

8. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

[​IMG]
    My NANO set-up for 420 on MONDAY 6.356483921 and a CHEAP unit = CIVILIZED

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018 at 11:41 PM
    Vapor_Eyes, Sparkpug, TENZEN and 5 others like this.
  9. nadia_epic

nadia_epic EpicVape Team Company Rep

Talk about a busy Monday! Sorry it took so long to find these posts. I'm sure I'm missing a few from before, but hopefully not too many.

The 420 "20% OFF or More sale" is going on now. Yay!
    We're also offering our free domestic shipping on orders of $50 per usual with
    coupon code: FREESHIP
    Watch your inboxes for some extra special discounts and new product combos on Friday!

(Spoiler alert, you probably won't see any lower prices on E-Nano's than whats on the site currently.)

Thanks for keeping us busy!
    Nadia
    customerservice@epicvape.com

P.s. The website is still going through changes (for the better) but I promise all the concerns I see posted on the forum about ease of use and product locations are being taken into account. Your concerns are not going unnoticed!

Baron23, TENZEN, Vaponly and 6 others like this.
  10. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

Wow, you can get a new nano for $150 right now. And gongs for $11. Thanks Epic. That's a good sale. :)

Baron23, Vaponly, SloJimFizz and 7 others like this.
  11. Alegre

Alegre Pobre payaso

OMG.....this is so tempting!!

Could my first desktop be the e-nano?

Finger on trigger!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018 at 9:58 PM
  12. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

Better jump on the Enano bandwagon. A very wonderful vaporizer that’s beautiful to look at as well. It’s easy to use and take care of. I just recieved a rebate from my order from last week. My order was refigured which included with the 20% off amount. Free shipping on all orders of $50 or more for U.S shoppers.

Check out the longer stem, its 8 inches long. I’ve just been using it exclusively since I recieved it. It’s a great addition to the accessory line at EpicVape. 4/20 is on a Friday this year - I like that better than being mid week.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018 at 9:40 PM
  13. baxter

baxter Well-Known Member

I knew about the E-Nano sale last year but was not fully convinced. I ended up buying mine in May of 2017 for full price.

So I payed an extra $50 due to my initial skepticism. But you other guys definitely have time to do your research. And this same thread is like a Wikipedia of any question you could ever ask about the E-nano. I remember reading the entire thread while I waited for my Enano to arrive in the mail.

Like I said in my earlier post, if you are a smoker than this thing will pay for itself inside of a year just on the savings in weed money since it is 3 times more efficient than smoking a pipe. And I used to be one of those guys that smoked one hit from the pipe and then covered the pipe with my lighter to extinguish the flame/burning. So when I say 3 times as efficient its more like 6 times as efficient as most pipe smokers that just hit the pipe with full flame and leave the smoke burning without covering the pipe.

14. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I've tested many that I haven't talked about!
    The NANO is super SIMPLE to use!

Plus the taste of the CANNABIS is exposed!

15. Hackerman

Hackerman Resident Idiot and Social Retard

I am thinking about buying one of these.

I am looking for something to use with my bong that vapes dry herb.

So far, the worst part about anything that I use with the bong is the restricted air flow. I love my Arizer Solo for mouth pulls but it's not great in the bong. Too much resistance. Same thing with the Vapcap VonG.

I love my bong hits and I want something to replace combustion bong hits. It has to be a robust and easy hit

So..... how is the resistance when using the adjustable GonG (or any gong)? I am thinking the regular screen GonG is better than the fixed glass in terms of resistance.

Hoping for a nice GonG package to come on sale before 4/20.

16. Alegre

Alegre Pobre payaso

Thank you Carol!
    I'm reading up on the nano and the underdog. I like the dogs stems, any other stems for the nano? Any other noticeable differences?

TIA!

17. Teaturtle

Teaturtle Member

Ordered an E-Nano today. 165 bucks + free shipping, if you're American. In Canada add shipping + conversion and it came to 250. Hope it's still worth it! Got a D020 bubbler as well to try out.

d020 + e-nano + 18mm gong adapter

hopefully I'm not missing anything to try with water for the first time

18. UnevenPizza

UnevenPizza I dream of Pizza

It might just knock you on your ass @Teaturtle ;D

I think I got mine during a special as well, and have never seriously considered any other desktop since.

It rocks.

At the moment I'm cutting down my use a little though. I had a 2 tablespoon AVB Peanutbutter Sammich the other day and at one point during the evening got some pretty bad vibes and decided to maybe scale back a bit.

Seeing as 4/20 is coming up I guess it's also a good reason to try a (halfassed)t-break.
    I have some mediocre CBD Flower, which is a good way to get some medicinal effects without the psychoactivity.
    Still use a little bit of hash at night but not nearly as much/often.

The nano really gets the job done even with sub-par product! For Hash I usually just put a little bit into the naked screen (no cotton) and push it closer to the heating element. 2-3 SUPER MILKY HITS WOWWWWWWWWW. I would never have believed a Vaporizer could produce something like that. And with so little material, are you kiddin' me!?

Unfortunately I will have to wait to "celebrate" because I'll be out n about all friday, but saturday will be epic ;)

But then again you know what they say, it's always 4:20 at least once a day ;)

19. SloJimFizz

SloJimFizz Unknown Member

The UD and HI stems have the ss tips that insert into the heating tube of the unit. Those also have glass direct draw tubes and the glass sleeved wood stems that slip over the heating tube. Similar to the Nano. The ss definitely hits and roasts differently then the glass imo.

The majority of stems available for the Nano are glass. To get the ss joy with the Nano, you can add an @Ed's TnT stem for the Nano to get both tastes covered.

20. slazak71

slazak71 Member

its been while since i was really interested with E-nano but finally i done it :evil: waiting for my E-nano as third vape and it will be my last one when my dreams come true about e-nano work with :)
    I'll put a photo ofcourse if i would not be killed by my wife before :razz:
    Greetings :peace:

Baron23, BigJr48, ACE OF VAPE and 7 others like this.
  21. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer & Dynavap Maniac

I have decided for myself that the e-Nano is all that I will ever need desktop-wise. I have tried so many desktop units over the course of the last 12 months (all the big candidates) and the e-Nano ticks all boxes for me. A wonderful, wonderful (did I mention "wonderful" already?) vaporizer that takes me exactly where I would like to go to. People are different and "chacun à son goût", but I found my eternal desktop love. :)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018 at 2:19 PM
    TENZEN, BigJr48, ACE OF VAPE and 8 others like this.
  22. hafalump

hafalump Well-Known Member

@Hackerman low to no draw restriction on the nano stems, and gongs. Get a smaller bub
    That was uses miminal water

BigJr48, ACE OF VAPE, GetLeft and 2 others like this.
  23. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

@Hackerman get what U feel is 4 U?

I use a SOLO for my portable. (I love glass on my lip's)

The NANO work's well with water so it's my driver! (I love electricity)
    [​IMG]
    It all work's? (water pipes, bubbler's, Jhooks, ash collector or just use your imagination)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018 at 10:06 AM
    BigJr48, ACE OF VAPE, Vaponly and 4 others like this.
  24. Hackerman

Hackerman Resident Idiot and Social Retard

I am getting it mainly for use with my bong. The portables just don't have enough oomph for me or they have too much draw restriction.

I would jump now but I am hoping there will be a package discount between now and Friday. I got the standard kit with cherry and two options. The GonG and the stand. That is $185. $159 would be awesome.

I don't need the aroma bowl so the deluxe kit was overkill. Hoping for a 'water' package with just the GonG and standard mouthpiece. Actually, don't need the canvas bag or pick either but I guess they just come with it.

Hey Epic.... any teasers on what's upcoming in the 'water' world?

Thanks

Also, anyone want to comment on their shipping times? Are these in stock and ready to ship same day?

Thank you.

BigJr48, ACE OF VAPE and ataxian like this.
  25. scooterboy

scooterboy Member

That's just about exactly what I've been doing and it gets me where I need to be, which is what I call "elevated". I usually don't want to be blasted - I just want to "float" a bit above normal.

So I tried this and any setting above a 6 toasts my weed nearly black and it tastes lousy. Maybe my unit runs hot, or my electricity does, but I even tried moving the screen further away from the stem end than the e-pic suggests and it still happened. Mind you it did Blitzkrieg me - just tasted hot and lousy. If I limit it to 6 (again with the screen moved further away than standard), then I get the Blitzkrieg without the bad taste.

I'm not sure any more either, because my recent experiments bore out what you say - 1-2 BIG hits sends me higher than the same amount "sipped". So I'm not convinced that the "lungs can only absorb a finite amount of THC from one hit" theory is so cut-and-dried because if it was, 2 BIG hits would waste most of the product and not get you as stoned as multiple smaller sips. I, like you, found this not to be the case.

That's what I do during the evening, until just before bed. That last session I start at a higher temp setting to get more of a body buzz for sleeping.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors