Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I enjoy my e-Nano a lot! A wonderful device with excellent & effortless vapor production and fantastic (!) aroma/taste. It's easily in my daily top 3 and I still wish it would be easier to get one in the EU. Thanks to the creators!!! :)

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah, that's the thing with MJ and phenotypes....when I say GSC this may or may not be the same as when you say GSC.

Here in my newly legal state, a number of dispensaries are carrying The Guice (or just Guice). This is GG (Gorilla Glue) #4 and Orange Valley OG. Its being grown by three different cultivators in my state and I'm sure they aren't sharing cuttings/clones. So, I expect there to be differences between the three and that's just in my state. Cross country...who knows.
CAN
Take care.
I love this plant so much!

We have a AFGHANI CANNABIS STRAIN (70's a great X'er)

SUPER CHEAP (MONDAY TEST IT)

Da NANO is what I use to test CANNABIS!

Sparkpug

MJ most certainly potentiates narcotics and that's one of its great benefits...less pharma needed for same effect. Good luck to you....not asking cause its none of my business, but hopefully your pain condition is not chronic and that you will recover fully from your surgery.

Cheers

Thanks. Unfortunately it is chronic. I was born with it and it might kill me, but so far my spinal curves (my spine is shaped like an S more or less with both a sideways and front-to-back curves) have avoided putting pressure on any major organs. I started using MJ in 2013 after discussing another morphine increase. I was taking 60mg of ms contin 3 times a day, still in pain and having too many problems with side effects. I had prior bad experiences with "Mexican brick" who knows what in the past but legalization (still only medical here) is a whole new world.

Based on all the good reviews I got the long stem to use the Nano without glass, but I don't really care for it. It's too hot to use like that.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
SUNDAY after ESPRESSO better than PHARMA?
X6SxNtx.jpg

Dude, how do you get the nano on top? This a candy shot if I ever saw one. ;)

@Baron23 The GSC around here is very indica dominant which is great shit but not always good for daytime meds. I still have a few buds left and it rocks me, but mostly in the evening.

Hey I saw on the lotus thread where some one used a wet pipe cleaner in a jhook.
I wonder if that would work as well in a straight nano stem to add moisture.
I'd try it right now, but I'm high and dry in a non MJ state.:shrug:

I've read about this method on the Arizer Air thread also. I think it makes sense and some posts claimed it worked for them, although not as good as a bubbler of course. I go through periods when I like to use one of those cheap chinese hydrotubes from dhgate. They are fun, but a pain in the ass to clean.

@hafalump Very sorry to hear about being dry. Have you checked all your attachments for reclaim?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Dude, how do you get the nano on top? This a candy shot if I ever saw one. ;)

@Baron23 The GSC around here is very indica dominant which is great shit but not always good for daytime meds. I still have a few buds left and it rocks me, but mostly in the evening.

I've read about this method on the Arizer Air thread also. I think it makes sense and some posts claimed it worked for them, although not as good as a bubbler of course. I go through periods when I like to use one of those cheap chinese hydrotubes from dhgate. They are fun, but a pain in the ass to clean.

@hafalump Very sorry to hear about being dry. Have you checked all your attachments for reclaim?
GEOGRAPHY?
https://www.google.com/search?q=gir...69i61l2j0l3.7738j1j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
PpVBXXg.jpg

NANO TIME
nCZiIU8.jpg

OUTDOOR

Last edited:

Baron23

Thanks. Unfortunately it is chronic. I was born with it and it might kill me, but so far my spinal curves (my spine is shaped like an S more or less with both a sideways and front-to-back curves) have avoided putting pressure on any major organs. I started using MJ in 2013 after discussing another morphine increase. I was taking 60mg of ms contin 3 times a day, still in pain and having too many problems with side effects. I had prior bad experiences with "Mexican brick" who knows what in the past but legalization (still only medical here) is a whole new world.

Based on all the good reviews I got the long stem to use the Nano without glass, but I don't really care for it. It's too hot to use like that.
Best of luck, brother. I have a friend whose mother's spine looked like a Formula 1 course chicane and sadly Fran had it too. We are older (mid-late 60's) and she couldn't take the level of pain that she was experiencing so she went in for full spinal fusion.

If anybody ever recommends that to you, find the absolute best and most expert and experienced doctor and facility for it. My friend did not do this and the results were far from satisfactory.

As for Nano being hot....get a GonG, put it on a water pipe, even better put it on a water pipe with a carb'd adapter, and little Nano gets smooth cool but really thick vapor. Kind of EVO like (well, not quite perhaps but all I'm saying is the Enano is very versatile and can perform in a wide array of applications.

JfjmSBA.jpg

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
My E-nano got taken by the cops!! :cry: While riding the Amtrak California Zephyr, we stopped in Omaha. Suddenly, two guys showed up at my seat and said "Is this your suitcase" ? "Yeah", I said, thinking they want me to move it. "A crew member smelled marijuana coming from it. Open the bag!" Inside was my medicine. Long story short, they took the weed AND my E-Nano. FUCK! I loved my baby so much! Why did they have to take that?? Why not just the weed?

You'll be glad to know, as I was, that they just confiscated my stuff. I didn't get arrested, or even thrown off the train. Whew...
Even so, I'm very upset about the loss of my baby. Fuck! I love riding the train too...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Best of luck, brother. I have a friend whose mother's spine looked like a Formula 1 course chicane and sadly Fran had it too. We are older (mid-late 60's) and she couldn't take the level of pain that she was experiencing so she went in for full spinal fusion.

If anybody ever recommends that to you, find the absolute best and most expert and experienced doctor and facility for it. My friend did not do this and the results were far from satisfactory.

As for Nano being hot....get a GonG, put it on a water pipe, even better put it on a water pipe with a carb'd adapter, and little Nano gets smooth cool but really thick vapor. Kind of EVO like (well, not quite perhaps but all I'm saying is the Enano is very versatile and can perform in a wide array of applications.

JfjmSBA.jpg
RaBGkne.jpg

Your so clean!

NANO TESTING = CIVILIZED

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
For those of you who leave your E-Nano on all the time, what temperature do you leave it?

I feel like if I let it alone at a 7 for a while, the first hit gets very dark, even though the bowl isn't over packed or too close to the element (unless I'm wrong).
I leave mine running from 6.5-7 often, and it can indeed make the first hit dark. This can be remedied.

I like to give a quick puff into the heater area to disperse any built up heat. I also will not place my stem fully onto the heater if I haven’t hit it in a while. This little bit of extra distance from the heater makes a big difference. I also increase my draw speed a bit.

It sounds like a lot but it’s only minor adjustments and it becomes pretty much automatic over time.

I loaded a small crumble of bubble hash, and holy cow! I've been put off by all sorts of concentrates in the past due to how hard it is for me to get a good puff but now I want to try everything!
It’s a whole new world, isn’t it?

Try everything! Wrap it in organic cotton or degummed hemp fiber and you will be blown away. The nano is still my favorite for concentrates. The flavor and efficiency are amazing!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
A big thank you to EpicVape, I recieved my 5 pack of adjustable regular stems and an extra long stem today. I’ve been trying out the extra long stem. It’s smaller in diameter than my regular stem that I’ve been using. It looks to be about 2 inches longer than the regular stem. Another way to enjoy our fave vaporizer. I really like it so far.

It only took my order less than a week to get to me. Great service.

Last edited:

Boe

First, best wishes to all you medical users! Hope you all feeling better, a little at least!
Im using this wonderful plant just for enjoying life a little more.
And after a little training I can say that the nano is really a great tool for this! Find the dry stem a little too dry for my taste, but stupid pastboe forgot to order the gong. :doh:
Now I’m handling a construction out of the j-hook with a little water inside and the long stem in it (sealed with that gh condom thing) in the one hand and the nano on top in the other. Probably not the easiest way to use my new toy, but after a little training really funny and - the SOFTEST and TASTIEST vapor that has touched my tongue until now! Completely different vaping experience to my Crafty or vapcap!
A little afraid to drop all this while playing, so futureboe is looking forward to the 420-sale to order some gongs! :cool:

Sparkpug

It’s a whole new world, isn’t it?

Try everything! Wrap it in organic cotton or degummed hemp fiber and you will be blown away. The nano is still my favorite for concentrates. The flavor and efficiency are amazing!

I picked up some degummed hemp fiber for this very purpose. So far I've tried a number of different waxes and oils, just got a 1/2 gram sampler of White Widow and Hash Plant x Skunk #1.

@Baron23 Thanks for the suggestions. I had a spinal fusion on C5 and C6 in 2003. Was having tremendous pain and the MRI showed a number of issues, but the most pressing was that a slipped disk was impinging my spinal cord and I *needed* surgery. I did find a good Dr., and my range of motion, while still rather shitty, is much much better. They were honestly not sure if it would help with the pain but it did.

I use the E-Nano with water, pretty much exclusively. I've been experimenting with using the stems because I have them. It's much easier to get a nice full inhale with water and a small bubbler. I noticed this same thing with the Launch Box -could take up to 4-6 draws on a stock box or 1-2 with water for the same effect.

@hafalump I had never considered that, thanks :)

@Crohnie That sucks. When I got caught with a tiny amount I was threatened with arrest and then given a citation and got a record. Even in my "they don't really care about that stuff here" state. This was prior to our medical cannabis program though.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
No doubt, TeeJay. I'm sure they're also enjoying my medicine. I'm still not sure why I wasn't arrested or at least thrown off Amtrak. Don't get me wrong. I'm very grateful they didn't.

@Crohnie So sorry to hear this story. Like they don't have anything better to do. They probably didn't go any farther than taking your stuff because they didn't want to do the necessary paperwork. Bastards.

Poor nano.

Best wishes with your new one. They knocked you down, but you got back up. :rockon:

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
No doubt, TeeJay. I'm sure they're also enjoying my medicine. I'm still not sure why I wasn't arrested or at least thrown off Amtrak. Don't get me wrong. I'm very grateful they didn't.

Are you sure they where cops? Maybe they where two dudes who just scoped you and figured you'd have something on you?
Not doing any paperwork or getting information from the perp or giving their own names/Badge #'s seems strange (but maybe I'm just used to all the bureaucracy here where everything is documented needlessly meticulously)

I hope your new nano arrives safe & sound & fast!

Summer

Long Island, NY
"A crew member smelled marijuana coming from it. Open the bag!"

@UnevenPizza, it's believable that these cops could have a scam ring going w/ the conductor(s). Although it me seems more reasonable that the conductor did smell it & reported Crohnie, & then they probably just confiscated it for themselves -- just a little partner scam. ;)

@Crohnie, did they have uniforms on? This just happened when you posted, right?

@Crohnie, you should posts your sorrowful tale on the Fuck You thread. In looks from your below post that you certainly need a Fuck You release. :nod:

I'm very upset about the loss of my baby. Fuck! I love riding the train too..

Anyway, good fortune with your forthcoming, new baby.

Last edited:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Sorry for your loss and hard lesson learned. My main concern @Crohnie is your traveling whilst holding skills. If you get sniffed out by a human, and get a device most people don't know what it does, confiscated/stolen, that's all on you. :shrug:
Hope for a speedy arrival of your new baby. Let us know when it's in your clutches to toast one with you. :cheers:
New strain a coming today called Animal Cookies. Should be a fun night. Except for the stress induced by watching NHL Playoff Hockey I'll be going through. Good times when your teams in it! :rockon:

@Whissmu can't see the pic.....

Top Bottom