1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

E-Nano from Epicvape

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by ACE OF VAPE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

What "outrageous behavior"? Everything you posted seems perfectly fine and acceptable to me.

And I also love my Nano...particularly with a Gong and carb'd adapter.

With our dispensaries open I am now finding tested herb up to 29% THC. But I still find that number to not be the the "end all, be all" of potency. I have other lower THC strains that also hit like a freight train. I vape for pain and sedation, so for Kush and that sort of pre-bed session, I do like high THC content. Got some Holy Grail Kush recently that comes in at 29% and change....not racy at all, but it puts my lights out very nicely, thank you.

Love the effect of GSC, but man....that stuff gives me the munchies. On GSC, I will eat 2 week old cold Chinese food at 2 am over the sink and think nothing of it! hahaha

Take care my friend. While I appreciate your being cautious in how you interact with others (something we ALL need to do), as far as I'm concerned your posts are completely appropriate and totally welcomed.

[​IMG]

2. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

WOW great post!

GSC seems to work well for me?

hOLY GRAIL before bed as the body high will put one to sleep? (without counting sheep)

SATIVAS after EXPRESSO
    HYBRIDS before & after lunch
    INDICAS self induced comas (420 PM on)

I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling's!

NANO + GOD'S GIFT + 6.0125 + FC 186 + ASH CATCHER + SMALL MOUTHPIECE (JUST ME?) + LEMON SQUEEZE in my RO H2O = CIVILIZED 4 NOW

I have a CARB SET-UP like your's somewhere?
    Today I can't find my IPHONE CAMERA?
    MY GO PRO from TAHITI I can use until I find my small one!

When I 1st got my NANO I CARBED it!

I lose stuff now?

1 - 10 scale?

9 which is very high for me.
    Normally 7 all day normally!

KidFated., Shannock, BigJr48 and 5 others like this.
  3. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

@SloJimFizz & @Alexis Thanks guys- it's so nice to be back and catching up with everyone! Oh and Jim, Sunset Sherbet sounds yummy AF! Sorry to hear you'll be buying more Epic glass soon but really glad that Big Ed's wood has been doing it for you. :brow:

@Dynavaper Hell yeah, welcome my friend; you are going to looooove this bad boy! Top marks for grabbing one, you won't regret it for a moment! My love and appreciation for my Nano is still growing daily. And just like that, we got one more member of the European Epic family! :tup: Suck it, North America! :haw: :lol: :rockon:

@ataxian Not sure what you're referring to, but is outrageous behaviour no longer allowed? I rather like my threads with a bit of outrageousness, if I'm honest. But I totally get not wanting to hurt feelings.
    Let your freak flag fly! Fly fucking high!

@Baron23 On the topic of THC% of the new, fancy tested dispensary-dispensed varieties at your disposal, first of all - god, I hate/envy/admire you so fucking much right now. Secondly, I remember @CarolKing and others having the same findings of % not being the measure of potency when labeling began in their states. It makes sense when I consider that some bud can look/smell fantastic and be meh, while I've had other that looked/smelled rather shabby and would take you to space for hours.

There's more going on with this miracle plant than THC & CBD %, which is one of the things that fascinates me: so many varieties of plant and flower characteristics, smells and tastes, effects. Please do me a favour and experiment with as many types and THC % as you possibly can on my behalf. For the scientific value, for the benefit of all!

4. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I'm not a bird?

Now I'm waving my: FREAK FLAG

GOD'S GIFT + NANO 6.125 + WP = BEYOND REASON

PALE BLUE DOT = WE ALL LIVE ON IT?

5. pxl_jockey

LOL! Classic quote for you, ladies & gents!

"I'm not a bird?" - 2018, @ataxian

Semantics... but yes, you wave your flag however you see fit. Unless some authority tells you otherwise.

6. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

My wife is FRENCH and i LOVE HER!

She is smart and sly as a fox!

Jon STEWART said: "I'm not a MONKEY "! on FOX NEWS.
    But ya: I'M NOT A BIRD!

I am NANO'd out after lot's of CANNABIS.

My glass is sparkling clean.
    Tomorrow I'd break it out to use.
    Tonight DRY with a WINE PAIRING.

F^CK'N fun in the warm CALIFORNIAN SUN!

NANO if your not scared?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  7. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

FTFY:cool:

:peace:

8. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

:drool::drool::drool:

Trying out my new little carb adapter tonight from TAG. First the 18mm bubbler, then the 18/14 adapter, then the 14mm carbed adapter, then the gong, then the nano. The nano sits so high on top of all that glass it might bonk me in the head. I'll let you know how it goes, Stand by.

edit: Giddy up :whip: :goat:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  9. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

Pics!!!

ataxian, you made a haiku! A really good one, too! :clap:

You should post this over on the VH thread so all the dynavapers can see it. :nod:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapour-haiku.26269/page-2

10. jimsmith90210

jimsmith90210 Member

I'm sitting here patiently waiting for my TAG carb adapter to show up!

11. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

It's fun to mess with stuff!

I got more glass today!

So MEDICATED can't use it now?

NANO 6.3526175 + OLD BUBBLER + ASH COLLECTOR + MOUTHPIECE REDUCTION = CIVILIZED
    I added some BLING to be cool!

JUST ENJOY WHATEVER = JEW (MESSAGE SPEAK)

NANO in SPACE!

BigJr48 and CarolKing like this.
  12. scooterboy

scooterboy Member

My little nanobot arrived today. Fast service! I'll snap a pic soon.

Tried it out tonight and I'm very pleased. Started it out on 5 - what a wonderful flavor. Slowly worked my way up to 6.5 and by the time I stood back up I was toast. Way more medicated than I typically get. But quite nice!

GetLeft, hafalump, Summer and 2 others like this.
  13. Zementos

Zementos Active Member

Is there a shop in europe that sells nano stems?

GetLeft and UnevenPizza like this.
  14. bossman

bossman Well-Known Member

I'm looking at the E-Nano as my first plug in vape. My portables are a Gaia and Fury 2 as well as a VapCap. I microdose and nearly always at home so the Nano looks like a pretty ideal choice. Do the Nano faithful here at FC think there are other affordable plug-in models I should consider?

Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  15. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

For small/micro sized loads a Nano is hard to beat. To be fair take a look at the other log vapes most have their own advantages and limitations. I have been eying Eds TnT https://edstnt.com/

GetLeft, Hjalmark and bossman like this.
  16. just_the_flu

just_the_flu they say im crazy but i have a have a good time

...excellent choice IMO!!! i thought portables were the way to go when i first got into vaping. i started with the arizer desktop (q-tower iirc).. i enjoyed it but went into the portable scene....

...my SECOND plug-in was the nano... i went and bought two! (one for upstairs and one for down)... i have NOT looked back at portables because imo they do not compare and just induce VAS...

...i suggest the nano for first time vape for all my friends, it's easy to use, taste amazing and it's just fun to use!

ACE OF VAPE, GetLeft, BigJr48 and 7 others like this.
  17. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

Nope, it's this or nothing :cool:

18. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

I always suggest a log vape to folks and the Enano is the vaporizer I use the most. I like a glass airpath and the vapor flavor that the nano provides. Its easy to use and has hardly any maintenance other than cleaning the stems and wiping the inside of the nano every couple months. I also dump any ABV crumbs that accumulate at the bottom every few days.

The price for the Enano isn’t that expensive for what you get in return. The Enano could last a lifetime. Epicvape (Andy) will be there if you need to utilize your warranty.

I have some GrapeApe in my nano right now and it tastes wonderful.
    This will be an investment in your health as well as your wallet. The Enano isn’t a weed hog.:2c::leaf:;pd;

19. UnevenPizza

UnevenPizza I dream of Pizza

You could run & win on that :rofl:

Sadly no, but if you have concerns about international shipping, write them an email, I've had things shipped to europe twice with no problems, and it was affordable too! And it's always free to ask questions ;)

I had an EQ before my nano. It was cheap, well known and had a good rep, and you can get them in different power settings, AC and DC version, so no converters!

But it has its peculiarities (takes long to heat up, works better with the DDave Mod) and for me it was hard to microdose.
    The nano is really nice to just leave on and take one hits, with ridiculosly small amounts of material!

I got DDave's CannaCaps kit and now mainly use the EQ for making edibles with that, but that doesn't happen all too often. Still nice to have options.

But the nano is hot faster, and (IMO) sooo much nicer (aesthetically) to me. It's like a lighter (flame). You load a lil' bowl, "flick" on your lighter (around 6.3, 6.5), and after a few minutes you can take massive ripssssssssssssssssss m a n yes. yes yes.

I, too, am proud to be able to admit: I am also NOT a bird!

Basically: the nano is a good investment, you won't need other desktop vapes once you learn all the ways you can use it! And it's correctly priced, and you get this wonderful community for free :D

20. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer & Dynavap Maniac

I just had the first opportunity to test my newly acquired e-Nano. Three stems in a row. Please take the following words with a pinch of salt (it's just the very first impression), but I think that I just had the very best vaping experience of my life. The taste! The pureness! The hit! Did I mention THE TASTE yet? So incredibly satisfying and powerful that I am struggling for words.

I went through my inventory of vapes and counted around 40 different devices. I love many of them, but I never ever had an experience comparable to the one that I just had with the e-Nano and a tiny pinch of medicine. I am very impressed. And I really hope that this incredible satisfaction stays longer than the honeymoon period... Because: I am in love.

That thing has to come over to Europe officially. We need it here. Have mercy!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  21. pxl_jockey

@Dynavaper Told you so! Dude, I am so happy to hear your first impression. Yeah it hasn't come close to getting old for me, 9 month honeymoon so far. That's what I was trying to express earlier: the Nano keeps my attention and respect, it's so efficient (as long as I stop loading) and powerful but always it's the trip to Flavour Country that leaves me smacking my lips and shaking my head in amazement.

Knowing how you appreciate the small shops like DV, another HUGE advantage is EpicVape. Every interaction I've had with Epic has been lovely. Always a little surprise and maybe a handwritten note from @nadia_epic if you're lucky! Not sure what glass yours came with but I recommend picking up an XL stem. Andy's work is built to last, and he stands behind each one. I love companies that are made of people because they tend to see their customers as people as well. I agree, there is a fertile market over here for a reliable powerhouse that's small and uniquely beautiful as home decor and its power requirements are so low it can be left on all day if you like. I gotta get the aroma cup so my Nano can pull some double duty.

Hey Naddia & @ACE OF VAPE What a sexy new website you have! Didn't know about the High Times award, very cool! Congratulations, it's wonderful that you're getting some well-deserved attention. Please remember us little people, yeah?!

22. bossman

bossman Well-Known Member

Thanks for the thoughtful endorsements and detailed feedback from more experienced vaporists (Dynavaper, CarolKing, UnevenPizza, Howie, and flu).

I was about to add the honeycomb stem. I do enjoy some cooling though and I don't have any water pipes or a J hook yet. Do you think I'd be better served with the long stem even if it means dealing with screens? I don't think he makes a longer all glass one. My usage is light enough that one stem will be enough so I don't anticipate needing the tray with several stems.

Thanks again, folks!

ACE OF VAPE and GetLeft like this.
  23. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

@ACE OF VAPE - I also like the new website but have one suggestion. Now, when an item is out of stock (e.g. the walnut stand) you can't see that its out of stock until you click on it to the order sub-page.

Perhaps it should show that on the first top level page where you first see the product.

Cheers

24. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

I usually go with a long piece of silicone tubing and cut the whip down till I find the right length for whatever vape I using. Bonus, as a convicted serial glass killer I can't break them. Downsides, even with cleaning them after every use they eventually need replacement.

[​IMG]

Current version of a long whip used for some curing bud, Its a little too green to vape but I just couldn't wait.

25. Tweak

Tweak T\/\/34|<

You can make your stems longer by adding a mouthpiece. I connect the mouth piece to the stem using a small section of silicone tubing like howie105 shows above me ^, that way it can easily be removed for cleaning. In between them I place a small round screen to catch any debris that makes it thought the first screen.

GetLeft and BabyFacedFinster like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors