Boe

First, thanks for all the nice welcoming!
To my Nano: its still trying to get into my country like :bang:
After some thrilling days with getting in some controls and passing them it has finally arrived at the bordercontrol-office here in my city.
So expected already a letter from them that says I can pick it up and today I received a message. But it says that my „electric pipe“ can not come to me because the instructions are only in english..:doh: Germany... :mental:
So now I wrote them that I can come and translate that fuckin thing for them.
Still reading your „tipps and tricks“ to not suffer too hard from being nanoless but now I’m feeling like you taught me to drive my bicycle and these honks are holding my (probably) beautiful crouch walnut bike away from me..
Please let thumbs crossed or whatever that leads my baby to me.
Hope is still alive!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
First, thanks for all the nice welcoming!
To my Nano: its still trying to get into my country like :bang:
After some thrilling days with getting in some controls and passing them it has finally arrived at the bordercontrol-office here in my city.
So expected already a letter from them that says I can pick it up and today I received a message. But it says that my „electric pipe“ can not come to me because the instructions are only in english..:doh: Germany... :mental:
So now I wrote them that I can come and translate that fuckin thing for them.
Still reading your „tipps and tricks“ to not suffer too hard from being nanoless but now I’m feeling like you taught me to drive my bicycle and these honks are holding my (probably) beautiful crouch walnut bike away from me..
Please let thumbs crossed or whatever that leads my baby to me.
Hope is still alive!
Welcome to the fun!

I wonder if the Enano could have been called an aroma therapy device through your mail service if that would have made a difference. Maybe they are categorizing it as like an e-cig calling it an electric pipe.

Last edited:

Boe

Yeah, fortunately I ordered that aromatherapy cup with it.
Made up a hole story about its a birthday present for my all vegan-biologically girlfriend with breathing problems and I wanted an device for her that looks nice and a friend recommended this thing (I mean you all did a lot so that wasn’t a lie! :brow:). Hope that all wasn’t too much for buying that story... Told them also that other bordercontrol-offices let them in, but that was speculative.
Btw, anyone here knows from a German nanoist?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian - Hey and thanks!
Nano is silent. 220v make my transformator purr.

My log makes me feel more nature-ized than civilized. Like 60-40, maybe 70-30. Blasphemous?
However...
I just had ESPRESSO (FRENCH STYLE)

TIME 4 NANO CIVILIZED EXISTANCE

What STRAIN ?

{LEMON KUSH; GIRL SCOUT COOKIES; DUTCH TREAT X BLUE DREAM; CONCRETE SHOE'S}

DECISION'S?

EPIC living is CIVILIZED!

Zementos

Welcome to the fun!

I wonder if the Enano could have been called an aroma therapy device through your mail service if that would have made a difference.

I imported a milaana and a tubo and never had problems with customs, except having to pay them...
Might be also dependent on who at the customs office gets his hands on your package, but I think most important is what its declared as.

I just had ESPRESSO (FRENCH STYLE)

TIME 4 NANO CIVILIZED EXISTANCE

What STRAIN ?

{LEMON KUSH; GIRL SCOUT COOKIES; DUTCH TREAT X BLUE DREAM; CONCRETE SHOE'S}

DECISION'S?

EPIC living is CIVILIZED!

Getting jealous. We haven't arrived in civilization yet. Same strain for month...*(some kinda haze)
I want to get civilized.
Coffee is good though.

Last edited:

Sparkpug

I woke up in pain a little while ago. It feels like there's pressure and an ice pick pokey sensation in my chest on the inside going to the outside. I'm also supposed to take morphine around the clock, but with cannabis I forget cause I don't need it as often and I can just coast below the level of side effects by spacing it out.

Anyway, I immediately went to my E-Nano, without even thinking about combusting. Left it on last night just in case and pre loaded a stem...

I've been having a lot of bone pain lately and sativas are really good for it. But with the E-Nano almost everything feels good at high heat. It was easy to pre-load a stem last night. I liked the idea of that when it's advertised as a feature on other units, but unlike those units the glass stem is not hard to hold and manipulate but I find that the cans are just too small to use.

Ended up going to Delta 3D Studios and buying some items to make this even better, like a funnel so I will stop spilling. But I used to make a mess with everything else too, only the Launch Box wins there cause it's grinder went in over the unit. However, having to grind was annoying on my hands. The other little thing is, I absolutely love stirring. The Launch Box got me into that and it feels like I'm supposed to do it for some reason. I like how it feels to stir...

I have a thing for lemon flavors like Lemon Thai, Lemon Sour Diesel, Lemon Walker etc...

Sparkpug

Thanks for the well wishes. I have pain like that regularly -it's why I vaporize.

Its just that the E-Nano works, and works really well, and in such a way that it adds to and doesn't detract from. I'm more of a low dose user. Not quite micro doses but usually not more than a few puffs at a time to stay at a nice light high but not get overly messed up. I do that once in a while though, cause afterwards I have the best sleep of my life.

@ataxian I notice the flavor in the Nano. I noticed it lightly in the MFLB and I sorta noticed it in the Mighty but it was... different somehow. I rarely cleaned my top half, intending to buy another one and never did. It eventually, as the top half gets dirtier and dirtier... starts tasting worse and worse. This is not an issue with the Nano. Since the stems are so easy to keep clean it feels like every single time I use I taste how amazing it is! I love this part, especially since I can actually taste it now.

When I would combust, all I'd taste is burning plants. I love this one kind called Agent Orange (great for bone pain, my #1 actually.) When I started vaping and noticed the flavor (anywhere from an orange to an orange creamsicle) -I was blown away actually. I can smell it, and now I can taste it too!

Oh, I also got some hemp fiber, put the nano on 10 and put some Grapefruit Kush co2 oil onto the hemp and stuffed it inside my stem, finding that the all glass one works great for this. I had this pen that started at a low temp and I found that with that low temp I was more easily able to control the pull and not instantly suck in a ginormous dab sized puff (did that with Golden Goat in a Vape Bros pen... went to 11!) Yes, it works well and holy cow, that Grapefruit Kush tastes fantastic!

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
Yeah, fortunately I ordered that aromatherapy cup with it.
Made up a hole story about its a birthday present for my all vegan-biologically girlfriend with breathing problems and I wanted an device for her that looks nice and a friend recommended this thing (I mean you all did a lot so that wasn’t a lie! :brow:). Hope that all wasn’t too much for buying that story... Told them also that other bordercontrol-offices let them in, but that was speculative.
Btw, anyone here knows from a German nanoist?

Did you get yours yet?

In the past I've read of people having issues with shipping into Germany...some have ordered it to someone in a neighbouring country with less strict laws and then sending it from there into DE.

I think the problems they had where not the use of the device/what you put into it(I mean they have medical weed in germany now don't they?) but the missing CE certification or other electrical mumbo jumbo.

Some people also bought a used one directly from someone in Germany, which shouldn't cause any issues.
It's worth the wait/hassle!

Hope you get it soon! Mine was also held up at customs for weeks, no reason given. I think they're just really slow here...

My sense of taste has warped, because I'm suffering from allergies...weird..but at least suddenly everything tastes slightly different, even the strains & hash haha.

Oh well, after some chores today, it's nano time!

I just found out someone uploaded a lot if not all of Space Ghost: Coast to Coast

So I know what I'll be doing later haha.

This was my first ever contact with that show and it scarred me for life xD

Happy weekend to y'all!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Thanks for the well wishes. I have pain like that regularly -it's why I vaporize.

Its just that the E-Nano works, and works really well, and in such a way that it adds to and doesn't detract from. I'm more of a low dose user. Not quite micro doses but usually not more than a few puffs at a time to stay at a nice light high but not get overly messed up. I do that once in a while though, cause afterwards I have the best sleep of my life.

@ataxian I notice the flavor in the Nano. I noticed it lightly in the MFLB and I sorta noticed it in the Mighty but it was... different somehow. I rarely cleaned my top half, intending to buy another one and never did. It eventually, as the top half gets dirtier and dirtier... starts tasting worse and worse. This is not an issue with the Nano. Since the stems are so easy to keep clean it feels like every single time I use I taste how amazing it is! I love this part, especially since I can actually taste it now.

When I would combust, all I'd taste is burning plants. I love this one kind called Agent Orange (great for bone pain, my #1 actually.) When I started vaping and noticed the flavor (anywhere from an orange to an orange creamsicle) -I was blown away actually. I can smell it, and now I can taste it too!

Oh, I also got some hemp fiber, put the nano on 10 and put some Grapefruit Kush co2 oil onto the hemp and stuffed it inside my stem, finding that the all glass one works great for this. I had this pen that started at a low temp and I found that with that low temp I was more easily able to control the pull and not instantly suck in a ginormous dab sized puff (did that with Golden Goat in a Vape Bros pen... went to 11!) Yes, it works well and holy cow, that Grapefruit Kush tastes fantastic!

@Sparkpug I love Golden Goat too. I'm down to my last bud and the dispensary doesn't have it now so I'll savor it until it goes on sale again. It has great flavor, and for a strain that is supposed to lean towards the sativa side, it doesn't get me all anxious the way many sativas do.

When I put Co2 oil in the nano I usually turn it up a 1/2 to one full step. It might not be necessary to turn it up to full heat. For me that would be too hot. If you haven't tried a slight increase in temp when using oil give it a go, you may find the flavor it better. The only time I turn the nano up to 10 (or 11) is when I want to warm it up fast from a cold start, then I turn it back down.

@UnevenPizza I remember watching Space Ghost back in the 70's as a kid when it first came out. I loved that show as well as most of the Hanna Barbera cartoons. I was happy to see it come back to life in a new form.

Someone (maybe you) put a clip up the other day from the old Ren and Stimpy show. Another amazing classic.

Sparkpug

@BabyFacedFinster I've used it on a 10 a few times to gauge the heat levels. By putting the material further back into the stem I was able to use it and not combust, if we don't count the singed top... But what I find easier about the Nano is just part of its design. I hold it gently over my bubbler I can easily pull the heat away if I hear it burn or taste smoke etc. In the Launch Box, for example, it was impossible for me to stop it before it was too late. I enjoy the high from a 7-8 level.

I love Spaceghost. Plus Scooby Doo!

Top Bottom