1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

E-Nano from Epicvape

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by ACE OF VAPE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Mike does good work and is worth patronizing his business.

Cheers

2. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

If @Baron23 says it, I am taking it to the bank. He's been right too dang often.

Hope Y'all have a great New Years, or had, or are having...
    Wherever you may be, on our dot
    I just know it's going to be an EPIC 2018!
    You folks have helped me so much this year
    I'm not the brightest student, but you've been patient
    And kind. Another word for it maybe? CIVILIZED

@nadia_epic & @ACE OF VAPE Thank YOU for all you've done for me in 2017!

3. UnevenPizza

UnevenPizza I dream of Pizza

I am like the cat, hiding in my bed now. Alcohol and Explosives? Who the hell came up with that! I'm better off without either one haha!

Happy nano-new year to y'all!

Looking forward to Nano+Coffee for breakfast tom...today! Yikes, look at the time!

"

POZZO:
    Gentlemen, you have been . . . civil to me."

4. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

I wonder if Mike would be interested in making a carbed gong for the nano. When you look at his 18mm carbed adapter, the only difference would be instead of having one end an 18mm female ground glass fitting it would be straight glass for the adjustable bowl end.

I imagine some folks here would be very interested.

Happy New Year everyone!

5. Baron23

You can always just ask him. I believe he takes on custom work. The VXH Cloud Buddy remakes were done at momofthegoons request but they are pretty widely applicable. With the gong bowl built in, maybe not so much.

6. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

Last time he did another glassblower got pissed claiming the design was his.

CarolKing, Hjalmark, ataxian and 2 others like this.
  7. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I am using the NANO like a bonus at the end of a great well prepared dinner.

Flavor = on par!
    EFFECT = how credible is your TOP SHELF?

I like the size = EPIC

@Baron23 the carb work's like a bought one!

MIKE from OGB is da best for rigging stuff!

So solid!

8. Baron23

Wow, well....people can claim what they want, but a carbed gong seems to be rather generic glass design and not something proprietary....but what do I know. haha

I'm sure it does and yes he is! :tup::rockon::clap::nod:

9. bengaltiger

bengaltiger Well-Known Member

Finally got my replacement back! Thanks, Epic Vape and @ACE OF VAPE! After having to use my back up Arizer Extreme Q, I an appreciate how much more efficient the E-Nano is, as well as better tasting vapor. As @ataxian would say, the E-Nano is CIVLIZED.

10. BabyFacedFinster

That was my reaction also. If I could shove the tiny little "carb tube" in the side of one of my gongs I would have done it years ago. Truth be told, the existing carbed gong on the glassblower's website looks great (and so do the J hooks :)), but you still need to put a gong on top for the nano. I'm trying to avoid the need for extra glass pieces and I also wouldn't think someone could corner the market on a gong with a tube coming out the side of it.

I just heated up some Cheese with the nano and ran it through my 14mm gong with its respective J hook. You do get more flavor without water but it can be a dry hot hit. I find sipping the glass helps.

The Golden Goat is also my new favorite hybrid. I remember when the R3DBAND brothers used to smoke it all the time. Before they got all ... whatever.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  11. unsorted

unsorted Well-Known Member

Here's a link to a post back in April:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/e-nano-from-epicvape.7844/page-752#post-1108527

BabyFacedFinster and ataxian like this.
  12. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I had a repair person to fix my reception so my wife wouldn't let me medicate?

The repair guy finally left.

My NANO warm and ready since this AM.

FLAVOR = 9.2523478945
    EFFECT = DITTO

Have GonG will NANO (@Baron23 brother wake up!)

NANO 6.3425 + GonG + DOS SIDOS + FC 187 + MOUTHPIECE REDUCTION = CIVILIZED
    NANO 6.2000 +DITTO = LIKE VERY MUCH = Had to ADJUST!

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  13. Baron23

Wake up!! LOL

I was up at 6:20 to go to cardiac rehab, then home to change into hunting clothes, then 70 mile trip each way to the eastern shore, and five hours of goose hunting in a fairly open blind in some really fucking cold weather.

Wake up??...shit, I'm going to vape and pass out! LOL

14. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

a couple of days ago I discovered, that my nano has two colors or tones :o, I do not know if they were always there or with time and heat have been highlighted more ... the fact is that every day I like more my nano :love:!

On the occasion of the Christmas holidays I got a little oil (BHO somango kush) although I had good results :rofl:, I was wondering if you raise the temperature for the use of concentrates or use the same temp as for flowers? :hmm:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

happy new year 2018 FC !!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  15. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Nice photo's!

Sleep is needed!

NANO + SESSION = CIVILIZED

16. ArthurJ

ArthurJ Well-Known Member

Snow Day = enano day.
    Like the man says, civilized.

I've been favoring my vapcaps and milaana lately but I always come back to the nano and it never disappoints.

@Whissmu, I LOVE that stand!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shannock, BigJr48, Whissmu and 9 others like this.
  17. Hjalmark

Hjalmark Oldest boy alive

That crack in the wood is so damn cool ! looks like EVIL ENANO !

Can you get a tiny eye-patch for it ?

Summer, BigJr48, UnevenPizza and 4 others like this.
  18. BabyFacedFinster

Hey @Whissmu!

Based on recommendation of others here I do raise my heat by a half step when vaping concentrates. I use CO2 distillate oil which is like thick sap. I smear some oil on a small piece of organic cotton and turn up my nano from the usual 6 to 6.5. I've vaped the oil at regular temps and it still works fine, I just get a little less vapor cloud at first but then once the oil heats up it vapes as usual.

I don't turn it up when I mix oil on top of flowers because I don't want to over-toast the herb. Still works fine.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    BigJr48, Whissmu, ataxian and 2 others like this.
  19. UnevenPizza

UnevenPizza I dream of Pizza

Haha hell yeah that's what I was thinking. That nano looks really badass!

20. Hjalmark

Yes I have heated up to desired temperature [​IMG]

BTW my maple wood one is also cracked but mine just got an plumber ass-crack

21. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

@ataxian , @ArthurJ Thanks for your nice words! :tup:

@BabyFacedFinster thank you for giving me your opinión :clap:, I was using it comfortably at 5.25 aprox and for cocentrates I used hemp fiber and instead of raising the temperature I left more time on the stem in the nano before sucking .. I will give it another chance by raising the temp! :goon:

UnevenPizza, SloJimFizz and BigJr48 like this.
  22. biohacker

biohacker fully melted

Generally yes, but it depends how you how you execute it. I use organic cotton wisps, and bump temp to 8 (or max sometimes!) and once the vapour starts pumping I dial it back down to close to flower temps (6ish).

Very few vapes have the capability of the e-nano when it comes to convection dabbing! Super thick and super tasty!

When is the next sale on these? 4/20? Not sure I can wait that long! :mmmm:

UnevenPizza, BigJr48, Whissmu and 3 others like this.
  23. murphem

murphem Alleged Philosopher

Howdy all,

Nano newb here coming from a MFLB, of which I've owned several over the past few years.

Perhaps I was a bit spoiled by MFLB's customer service—although I hear that has changed as of late—but has anyone else had any "issues" (that's probably too strong a word) with Epicvape's CS?

I received my Nano on Xmas eve, but I have yet to be able to use it yet due to the faulty power cord it arrived with (ok, technically I have tried it out with a PS3 power cord, but it gets too hot too quickly for regular use). It's now almost two weeks later and I still don't have a replacement… (although one is on the way).

I called and talked to Epicvape a couple of times. The woman I spoke to on the phone both times was very sweet and apologetic, but I am discouraged that, even after explaining the situation and my disappointment, they sent me through the warranty process to replace the cord. Moreover, I had to call back a week after submitting my RMA request because apparently the RMA didn't go through on Epic's end (although I did receive a confirmation email on my end causing me to believe it had already shipped). I guess I just thought that, given the situation and how disappointing it is to receive a (relatively) expensive Xmas gift that you can't use, Epicvape would've expedited shipping me a new cord or such… perhaps I'm being unreasonable? Is this normal for Epicvape?

Anyway, a bit disappointed for now, but I hope that will dissipate once I receive my new power cord (hopefully Monday). I'm really looking forward to using the Nano as my new daily driver! Thanks for all the wisdom and tips on this thread! Cheers!

24. BigJr48

BigJr48 Well-Known Member

You can DM @ACE OF VAPE here in the forum, he's always very responsive with any issues a customer may have.

SloJimFizz and UnevenPizza like this.
  25. Hjalmark

Dont worry even though I can understand why

Epic vape is a 2-3 person company and they recently started updating their website .. might be couple of weeks ago but the sweet lady on the phone is working as IT, PR and probably other jobs inside Epic so that is why it can take some extra time

otherwise they have stellar customer service but just you know .. a tiny company :D

I think my own company website has not been updated for 2 years ... also a tiny company :p

also RMA can be chaotic around the holidays and new year

SloJimFizz and UnevenPizza like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors