1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

E-Nano from Epicvape

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by ACE OF VAPE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. UnevenPizza

UnevenPizza I dream of Pizza

2. UnevenPizza

I just realized, with my nano I don't even need to think about how to vape. Just breathe. The nano adopts to any style.

I think I'm getting or can't quite shake this damn cold. So I don't know if I'll be able to use this wonderful little machine. Hoping my CannaCaps package from DDave gets here soon, that would be ideal to circumvent the problem!

Have a nice..day or night, or something else?

3. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

[​IMG]
    Have GonG's will MEDICATE in a GNARLY way!
    @Baron23 Thank's!
    @CarolKing where is the GRAPE APE?
    @ACE OF VAPE U ever experienced such a great session?
    NANO is simple, however effect wise = CIVILIZED
    @UnevenPizza when you get well have a NANO session to feel great!
    You really should not use the F word.
    However F^CK it!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  4. GetLeft

GetLeft Well-Known Member

Nano = :leaf:
    :leaf: = nano

= balance

5. HengefulOne

HengefulOne Well-Known Member

Got my base today. Not bad for the free shipping option. Thanks much Ace :)

6. UnevenPizza

Thanks @ataxian

Filled to the brim I see! :lol: Cheers!

I tried a small load yesterday, with some warm/hot water. Very smooth and no pain.
    I may try some Sage later today, if I can find some good organic stuff at the pharmacy. I know smoking is bad when you have a cold/flu, but vaping (certain herbs) with hot water can be very soothing.

7. SloJimFizz

SloJimFizz Unknown Member

When I lived in Hawaii, we'd drive out to the North Shore on days like this just to watch those roll in. Scary just being on the beach, couldn't imagine paddling out into that. Props to you guys that did that for a living. :bowdown:
    My new night weed lately has been SFV OG. Couple stems in the Nano and it is :whoa:

Summer, pxl_jockey, Whissmu and 6 others like this.
  8. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Don't get me started!

North Shore - OAHU - HAWAII - BANZAI - BEACH - PIPELINE - PIPE - REAL

1970's most surfer were in NAM, however hippy surfers were surfing the MIRACLE MILE
    This developed my thought's as a Teenager.

POT was strong free and no seeds - NO GIMMICK'S - That is why I'M JADED

WE smoked joint's and surfed everyday? (SOUTH AFRICAN'S - OZZY'S - MAINLANDER'S WEST, GULF, EAST
    PLUS their were guy's from SOUTH AMERICA & plenty of HAWAIIAN's)
    I was lucky to have my parent's close by!

a NANO would have been unreal!

I watched my son in a surf contest in the 90's and 50 guy's out at PIPE was crazy to me! (warm up)
    3 guy's on the left was all I experienced?

LED ZEPPELIN (JIMMY PAGE) sound tracked most of our surf film's. (HENDRICK'S, MITCHELL, CROSBY NASH YOUNG too.)

Growing up surfing in CALIFORNIA not bad before sidewalk's at the beach.

GSC is calling!

NANO + EPIC = CIVILIZED

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  9. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

@ataxian we love getting you started! If you don't tell us you better write a book, stories are meant to be told. I was a young kid, kindergarten in '71, so I find it all fascinating. I like hearing about people's lives, so many "ordinary" people have extraordinary stories about their life. But yours generally involve kine bud so that's even better! I really like how this thread flows on and off topic and we all don't mind. It makes it feel like we're just friends in Andy's back room. I'm grateful he lets us use our Nanos and hang out at his place!

@SloJimFizz ^You don't tell enough stories. I know you're bound to have some doozies.

@ACE OF VAPE @nadia_epic I hope y'all had a good Thanksgiving and that you're recovering from your massive sale. Thank you from me & so great to see you take care of your European fans so that they could get their orders in and take part in the BF madness. You guys need to know you made a lot of people happy all over the world. Thanks so much for your tireless efforts in making great products with great service.

10. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I look at life though a len's that is my own.

Remember FITZGERALD wrote the "GREAT GATSBY"?
    https://www.biography.com/people/f-scott-fitzgerald-9296261
    This is how I see life?

CANNABIS is harmless!

NANO by EPIC = GONZO

GSC fuel for my NANO. (not for everyone however I like it!)

11. UnevenPizza

Due to my cold I haven't been able to use my nano much, it still sits prominently on my desk though. Work of art!
    I used a different way to increase my civility, see the EQ thread for more info ;D

@pxl_jockey and thank you for always keeping an eye on us, like a...bus driver who notices when one of the kids doesn't get on the bus at its usual stop, and praising those who give up their seat for others ;)

Have a nice weekend everyone!

12. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

Trying longer stems !! :rofl: a pity that they are not manufactured big than the original ....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. TeeJay1952

TeeJay1952 Well-Known Member

Just got my long stem. I keep wanting to yell "Ricola!" after use.
    [​IMG]

14. Haze Mister

Haze Mister Well-Known Member

There should be a shorter version of the GonG adapters so that the nano can sit more flush against bubblers...

GetLeft, CarolKing and ataxian like this.
  15. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

What about a j hook for an extended airpath.

• [​IMG]

ArthurJ, AhBeVapin, Baron23 and 8 others like this.
  16. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

SHERLOCK CITY!
    NANO HAMSTER STYLE

17. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

I love the nano through a j-hook also. I usually flip it right-side up and sip off the hook.

Just broke up the last GSC nug and started enjoying it. In fact, I've used up all my daytime hybrid stuff. Gotta hit the dispensary. All I have left is heavy indica.

Not that I'm complaining. I used to scrape and smoke (combust) bowls of resin tar in my younger days when weed was low.

BigJr48, SloJimFizz and ataxian like this.
  18. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I had some ROMULAN OG (INDICA DOMINATE) = SELF INDUCED COMA

GSC normally.
    FRESH BATCH (kine strong effectwise)?

6.25 - 6.40 More or less on the NANO.
    TODAY I'm not medicated, I'm STONED to da MAX!
    I read 5 pages (maybe?) Astrophysics. (100 during the week per day)
    COMA due to NANO session! (2 sessions NANO + INDICA + 2 SOLO GSC) = 4 session's back/back = GONZO was CIVILIZED
    I would have taken photo's?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    UnevenPizza and BigJr48 like this.
  19. UnevenPizza

Hah, I have to cringe when I think of dealing with grimy black Glass, that monstrous tar.
    I've been researching edibles, and I saw a Post yesterday where this guy was using old Downstems and old Roaches to make edibles...:zombie:
    I think he was washing it all in alcohol for 7 cycles, and straining everything, but it still sounded pretty nasty. But I guess if Bill Gates drinks filtered Urine maybe I should be less of a Bigot and at least try it ;D

Have not quite gotten the edibles the way I want. I need more knowledge about digestion etc. They take 6 hours to notice for me.
    So my nano was helping me out with the wait! It really is nice to have it on for longer periods of time at the moment, really great for winter-weather hand warming.

Don't have any new strains to show, still that same old OG Amnesia. But already seein' the bottom of the barrel, not good! :lol:

I will be showing off my new Aromatherapy cup though when it gets in. Wondering what kind of Essential Oil I'll use first? Any Scent recommendations?

20. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

F*ck!! It will take a while to get that image out of my mind! LOL

21. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I dropped my NANO 2X today!

Did not break it!

CANNABIS of TODAY + NANO + UFO = CIVILIZED

BigJr48, Baron23, pxl_jockey and 3 others like this.
  22. GetLeft

GetLeft Well-Known Member

@ataxian glad to hear you're nano is a stud! Mine is too. Over a year or two with a wonderful temp moderating split down the middle. No one cares no one sees it. Always feels like home in the palm of my hand.

I usually don't drop my nano.

My nano usually drops me.

[​IMG]

ACE OF VAPE, BigJr48, ataxian and 3 others like this.
  23. UnevenPizza

I just checked, yeah it's him. Rich people and their crazy fetishes...;)

My nano fell over a few times too, not a scratch. It makes a hollow 'clank' sound, which doesn't sound good, but I think that's just due to the construction, with the hollowed out space for the heater it's like one of those musical instruments made of wood...block and stick? I'm no Mozart ;)

I'm thinking about getting some wax/butter to maintain my nano, but I think it's still got enough of the factory finish on. I don't really leave it on 24/7 or at extreme temp. Just was thinking having it on for too long at hot temps could be a reason for cracking :hmm:

I also kind of want to make it myself, not sure about using some furniture wood polish or something like that on it.

BigJr48 and ataxian like this.
  24. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

@UnevenPizza Hey man, thanks for those kind words. The folks in this thread have helped me so everyone is important to me. I've been missing @flotntoke since mid-August and he was a longtime regular with great insights I thought. Just gone, not a "up yours, I'm outta here", nothing.

As far as conditioning the wood, don't use commercial furniture polish on your Nano. Those are made for sealed wood. AFAIK, Nanos don't have a finish, they're just sanded and given a beeswax rubdown. You were on the right track thinking wax/butter. Use traditional beeswax, it will usually have a small amount of oil added, linseed or hemp or walnut.

If you've never conditioned the wood, it will benefit greatly and I find it to be a satisfying job. At least once a month, after the Nano has been on all day and the wood is warm throughout, I unplug the cord at the body and use a small amount of beeswax and a soft cloth to apply on all the wood. Then another cloth to buff it out. When I got mine, it hadn't been maintained for over a year and it soaked the beeswax up the first few times. I would do several light applications, letting it soak in each time and only buffing at the end. Soon, the cherrywood became a bit darker and the grain popped out, it's just beautiful! It looks completely different to how it did when I got it and that's less than six months ago. Your Nano will love you for it!

PS: Forgot to say I tried the EpicVape xtra-long stem, limited testing is yielding good results but much more data via rigorous research is required. But I really like the length, it makes me feel like UnevenPizza's avatar. The best bit was the personalised thank you note from Nadia, unless Andy has pretty handwriting. That level of CS, even during a busy time, makes me love my Nano even more.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    ACE OF VAPE, BigJr48, Summer and 2 others like this.
  25. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

BigJr48, Summer, Whissmu and 2 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors