1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

E-Nano from Epicvape

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by ACE OF VAPE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

Yes, this looks like a great solution. @Baron23 thanks for your link too, I've seen that piece and just thought it was a bit too big for me.
    I have not seen this adapter before but will give it a try.

Happy Turkey Day everyone! I will be vaping before the big meal, so they might as well give me a shovel instead of a fork. I'ma go to town :razz:

BigJr48, Hjalmark, SloJimFizz and 5 others like this.
  2. UnevenPizza

UnevenPizza I dream of Pizza

Hmm I never got the impression that Thanksgiving was about stuffing your face. But now it becomes clearer. Memories..

We actually went to some Christmas markets, in search of the Golden Waffle, but alas, found none. Only punch, punch, and more hot wine.(I don't drink, so I get the kids menu :party:
    )
    Cold and hungry we returned home, where my nano was waiting to warm my frosty soul.

About to enjoy some Pie and Video games now, cheers!

BigJr48, Hjalmark, SloJimFizz and 2 others like this.
  3. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

Funny, I just learned about these Christmas markets in Europe last night on youtube. They look very cool, especially the food stands.

In reality I rarely am able to stuff my face at the actual dinner table. I go through the whole day snacking on various tid bits and sampling what I'm cooking so that when it's actually time to sit down for the big meal, I'm not that hungry. But give me a few hours and in the evening I'm in the fridge jamming on those left-overs.

The best meal from Thankgiving is making a big sloppy left-over plate of everything covered in gravy. With pie on the side.

Just had me some Cheese (flower) through the nano. I've had the nano running all day so it was warmed up perfectly. I give thanks for my nano also. Now for some football and a few beers. Hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend, even if your in a place that's not celebrating T-day.

4. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

I love your sincerity! :tup: I hope everyone thinks like you .. or are they all crazy? ha, ha, ha ...

... but I think I understand to @UnevenPizza and I would answer that for me it is one of the best photos I've ever been able to capture ... :rockon:

I just want to share my fun with you! and have fun with my pictures and many thanks to all for the kind words! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Regarding my basket on the epic website there is still the error of international shipping, I reflects $ 60 when two days ago was $ 22 .. I have contacted them to see if they can fix it and so take advantage of black friday

good weekend and greetings pinks !!

5. UnevenPizza

Ahh, looks like there's a flash sale GonGing on today!

*zing*

There wouldn't happen to be any habitual glass breakers here? :lol:
    5 for 39$

In other news, there definitely seems to be something weird going on with the shipping calculation..

I had 2 Epic Stickers in my cart (I am a fanboy, yes), which cost 0.00$ Supposedly? I also had a GonG and the Aromatherapy cup in it, shipping was 60$. Then I removed the two stickers and now shipping is 31$?
    One sticker back in, shipping is back to 46$.

I'll write CS about this in a sec..in hopes this is only temporary :S
    Tried to enter a US Zipcode, shipping is only a few bucks, and doesn't seem to change so wildly when adding/removing items.
    I don't have any clue about international shipping though, maybe it's supposed to be like this?

6. SloJimFizz

SloJimFizz Unknown Member

To be fair Uneven, those stickers are heavy as hell. :D
    Upped my Nano temp to about 6.378 and have been enjoying the hell out some SFV OG and Berry White I stocked up on for my Thanksgiving weekend festivities.
    Happy Black Friday all.:rockon:

7. Andreaerdna

Andreaerdna If God is the answer, then the question is wrong

My freshly repaired enano cracked badly

[​IMG]

While Nadia assured me they will fix it I didn’t want the beautiful walnut log to be lost

So I filled the crack with aluminiul foil, it looks even more sexy than before
    Sorry for the blurry picture but I was blurry too. In real life it is really gorgeous

8. UnevenPizza

That looks awesome!

It sucks that it cracked though, I guess that's a bit of the gamble when it comes to working with wood..some trees are just drier or harder.

I get the blurriness :lol: I always see these wonderful scenarios with the nano but for some reason they end up lackluster.

I think the shipping has been sorted out, oh shit. Help me..I just tried it with a fiddleback walnut nano and it's only 240 bucks (shipping included) to europe!!
    Are you kidding me! must..fight...VAS...

Someone will be happy.

@SloJimFizz I love stickers ;)

I just had an amazing nano rip, leftover pumpkin pie awaits!

9. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

VAS?

NANO POWERFUL FAVORFUL DELIGHTFUL = HUMAN WANT'S R INSATIBLE
    [​IMG]

PHANTOM COOKIES + NANO + WP = CIVILIZED

CONTROL YOUR EMOTION'S!

10. Hjalmark

Hjalmark Oldest boy alive

In my eyes holidays are about eating like it's your last time [​IMG]
    Even have a holiday in my home country dedicated in eating salted meat and bean stew until you exploded
    literally called "exploding day"

Its about eating up all the winter meat because spring was soon here :wave:

11. Whissmu

Thanks @nadia_epic for help me

International shipping work well :tup:I already ordered my aromatherapy bowl together with some screens !! I will enjoy my nano better knowing that more spare parts come :sherlock:

When my package arrives I will launch an image of pink meditation! :worms:

12. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

What is a VAPORIZER?
    Heat the herb with a heat source.
    No flame in contact with the cannabis!

Extraction is the AIM.

Price varies
    Case (plastic, wood, metal, composite)?
    FLAME, TORCH, ELECTRICITY (plug or battery source)

NANO = CIVILIZED

13. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

I've been feeling like this for a while and the situation hasn't been corrected. I'm missing @CarolKing bunches around here. The place just ain't the same without a report of what's in the Nano, what's on offer at the local farmers market, and all-around update on the Pacific Northwest. I've repeatedly hoped she is just busy IRL and not under the weather or dealing with anything other than moonbeams & rainbows!

14. ACE OF VAPE

ACE OF VAPE Vape outside the box Manufacturer

Wood stands will be coming back shortly. I promise.

15. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

That picture made me laugh so hard!

I was reading a book on COMEDY and saw this pic.

After a boat load of this strain: (RASPBERRY DOSIDO) I feel nothing at all?

CIVILIZED as Frank SINATRA NANO STYLE!

16. UnevenPizza

@pxl_jockey I also haven't seen her post here in a while, but if I understand correctly, it says she was active on thursday, Just in another thread?

@ACE OF VAPE that is great news! Hope you all had nice holidays! (I think they're holidays in the States?)

Had a wonderful nano-night yesterday. Since I've been taking 2-3 days per week comletely off from vaping, I feel like my tolerance has been reduced. I also start later in the day (except maybe today, lazy sunday..).

Only had 3 small bowls yesterday, one at about 3, one at 6, and one at around 8...I was highly civilized.
    Getting up to no good while the Girlfriend is on her night shift, home alone.

At one point, I had a pretty spooky experience.
    I wanted to do something nice for her, so I did some laundry. About 1 1/2 hours in, the Washing machine started making a strange, cyclical rattling sound, something straight out of a horror movie.
    I was totally baked, alone, with darkness encroaching outside.

Once I gathered my courage, and with my phone in hand as a makeshift weapon, I carfeully opened the door to the kitchen.
    The sound had by now evolved into a repetitive, scraping, metal-on-metal sound, like a butcher sharpening a cleaver, finishing with a loud thud every 2 seconds.
    The Clothes had balled up and where being flung against the inside of the Machine, but the sound could just have well been a slab of Meat being flopped onto some psychopaths chopping block.

What I found was much worse than Kevin McAllister's nightmare - one of the wires from a Bra had escaped the fabric, and lodged itself under the inside of the Washer...I was freakin' out. I knew this would not be well received, especially since we're not really rich enough to afford another new Household appliance..

Now I was sitting in front of the Washer, the load of Clothes still soaking wet (hadn't finished the whole cycle yet).
    I pictured her reaction.
    [​IMG]

Like a Chimpanzee I began hitting the Washing machine, hoping to solve it, á la Fonzie.
    When that didn't solve it, I spun the bin inside frantically back and forth, trying to see if there was any way to get it out, so I could see what the hell was wrong.

Suddenly the metal Wire from the Bra shot through one of the many holes in the bin, and I instantly felt relief spread through my entire being.

After quickly yanking it out, I was able to finish the cycle normally, without any strange sounds or murderous monsters.

Gonna get a few things from outside and then enjoy the rest of this sunday with my nano, not getting into any trouble :lol:

Click to play YouTube Video

17. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

Thought I'd better check in. Been dealing with a lot right now.

I've been using my Enano everyday. Love the ease and convenience with this log vape. I would suggest this vape for anyone who is looking for a dependable well made vaporizer. Plus it gives off such great vapor taste for those of us looking for great flavor.

I use a fresh clean stem daily to keep the flavor going when I have a session. I have a strain called Silver Tip, it's parentage is Super Silver Haze and GrandDaddy Purple, it's one of my favorite strains to use with the nano. Plus I love GrapeApe. It's hard to have a fave flower.

The price is right too with this unit.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  18. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I use the NANO the most of all my vaporizers why?

FLAVOR
    EEFECT
    ALL WAY'S ON
    Work's so well with water.
    @CarolKing your right about flower's = It's hard to say what is best?

I had some PHANTOM COOKIES = GPP + something else = LOVE IT!
    TODAY = RASPBERRY DODIDOS = need to look it up. I dig it!

My 21 year old had some STRAWBERRY LEMON DOSIDOS and she LOVED IT?

CANNABIS is so cheap right now plus it's going to get cheaper?

I got her to quit smoking spiff's and vaporizing instead. (she say's it's more CIVILIZED)

I still consume GIRL SCOUT COOKIES when it's on the menu. (I'd grow it myself however it's not worth it) even concentrates are down to $20/gram + $5 KIEF/GRAM

GRAPE APE is so good, however I can'tn find it anymore?

EXCUSE me I need a NANO session with my new GonG's a great guy bought me:

@Baron23 thank you for making my life doable!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  19. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Just what a friend will do for a friend, my friend :tup::nod:

20. nadia_epic

nadia_epic EpicVape Team Company Rep

It does look like everyone on here was updated on the shipping bug, but I wanted to reach out just in case.

The shipping error has been fixed. Yay!

Currently, we're back to PayPal payments only until later tomorrow.

**whisper, whisper, whisper**Flash Sale going on tomorrow, make sure to check your emails**whisper, whisper, whisper***

I hope you all had a great weekend!

-Nadia

21. HengefulOne

HengefulOne Well-Known Member

Flash sale up for the aluminum base at 19.90, had to bite though I might still pick up a wood base when they become available.

22. Whissmu

that is the best! know what fun you have! :clap:

@ataxian always amuses me! :rockon::rockon::rockon: the nano is always fun! :science::science::science:

23. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

@CarolKing Thank you for checking in. I thought something must be up, I know you have what it takes to deal with what life throws at you. I also know the real life shit doesn't care if it takes all your time! You're always full of positive energy and encouragement for others, so we need to pick up the slack for you right now. It won't be easy but I will try to be nice to new folks. You hang tough and check in if/when you can.

24. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I have fun 24/7 even though I have ataxia SCA!

The mind is important.

Being positive help's one to cope with life.

The NANO is easy to use.
    Water path is very smooth for me personally.

CANNABIS is for us to be CIVILIZED!
    NANO is for people who want to MEDICATE CORRECTLY!
    If your RECREATIONAL F^CK U lucky bastard!
    WHAT is actually said is, "RECREATIONAL or MEDICAL = NANO CAN HANDLE!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    Summer, Hjalmark, Whissmu and 6 others like this.
  25. Whissmu

Yeaaahh!

improvise this table-nano with my most veteran board for you !! :tup: feel free to surf and vaporize in it as much as you like! :leaf:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

muunch, Summer, BigJr48 and 3 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors