UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
I got my first vial of Essential Oil today, I guess in english it would be Stone Pine or something like that.

Not sure about how hot it should be though, and how many drops? I just put 3-4 drops in straight. I think you can also put in some water?

Have it set to 6 now, anyone have experience/tips?

UnevenPizza,
Reactions: BigJr48

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
When I use my enano for aromatherapy, I set her to between 4 and 5. I drop a pinch of beeswax beads, in, let them melt, then add a few drops of oil.
Ahh, right the wax! I had read that before.. I'm a bit forgetful I suppose ;)

Im totally new to using essential oils for aromatherapy, am looking forward to trying some out!

The 3 to 4 drops i put in before really smelled potent haha, had it at almost 6.

What's your favorite oil scent @mucsusn?

mucsusn

60 going on 20
What's your favorite oil scent @mucsusn?

@UnevenPizza I use a custom blend of 5 oils for nightime relaxation and calm. Equal parts Jasmine, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lemon and Lavender. I buy them all in 4 oz sizes on Amazon, so pretty inexpensive. I just ad a few drops of each until the diffuser starts to get full; then I pour it out into some tissue while it's hot and start fresh. The tissue in the wastebasket adds a nice scent for a day or so.......

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Can anyone direct me to the part name or link online for the female power plug/connector embedded in the e-nano. It's the 2 pin plug surrounded by a plastic frame. My plastic frame cracked up. I was trying to search general terms on google, but I'm not even getting close.
Contact customer service and Nadia will send you one. I thought they would be an off-the-shelf part, but it took me months to find a supplier.

bengaltiger

So my E-nano heater broke down (tested and it wasn't the cord). I just sent a return request for my warranty (purchased in Aug 2016). I am sad, at least I have my Extreme Q but I haven't used that since I got the E-Nano and it requires much more bud :(

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
One of the many things I love about the Enano is that it doesn’t use a lot of bud. It’s the budmieser of vaporizers. You really save $ on the budget.;pd;

Epicvape will do you right @bengaltiger. They are a small business. They don’t answer emails or phones on the weekends, I don’t think. They are on Pacific Westcoast time as well. They are located in CA.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Contact customer service and Nadia will send you one. I thought they would be an off-the-shelf part, but it took me months to find a supplier.
I feel no PAIN?
NANO can do it?
FLF70a4.jpg

SUNDAY CALIFORNIA EPIC LIVING

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
Got a nice board of Douglas fir, really cheap at a local hardware store. Made a little stand for my air 2, nano and 6 stems. Still need to get a 50mm forstner bit for the nano part though, finally have a drill that can handle it, not like the rinky dink one from ikea haha.

The pattern and color are really nice, so I don't think I'll do too much to it other than apply some light oil, but we'll see!
CMlvEQB.jpg

My Carving skills also aren't really any good yet, so it won't be nothin' fancy, but I finally will have a wooden nano stand :D

Everything has a little wiggle room, so the stems aren't in a totally fixated position, but they don't fall out or over, so it's easy to move around.

Still have several feet of wood, going to use that to practice, maybe in time I'll have something I can ship to anyone who wants one :lol:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Got a nice board of Douglas fir, really cheap at a local hardware store. Made a little stand for my air 2, nano and 6 stems. Still need to get a 50mm forstner bit for the nano part though, finally have a drill that can handle it, not like the rinky dink one from ikea haha.

The pattern and color are really nice, so I don't think I'll do too much to it other than apply some light oil, but we'll see!

My Carving skills also aren't really any good yet, so it won't be nothin' fancy, but I finally will have a wooden nano stand :D

Everything has a little wiggle room, so the stems aren't in a totally fixated position, but they don't fall out or over, so it's easy to move around.

Still have several feet of wood, going to use that to practice, maybe in time I'll have something I can ship to anyone who wants one :lol:
I love the NANO: that is my review

This is not a belief!

Is or are fact's wrong?

I have a lot of EXOTIC WOOD I would love to have a stand made. I need to have my wife drive me to all the wood shop's in COSTA MESA were most of them are.

The NANO has a great heater. (POV)

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
I love the NANO: that is my review

This is not a belief!

Is or are fact's wrong?

I have a lot of EXOTIC WOOD I would love to have a stand made. I need to have my wife drive me to all the wood shop's in COSTA MESA were most of them are.

The NANO has a great heater. (POV)

Sounds really nice! No one I know has a drivers license, but city wide coverage of public transport - so I guess that's technically having thousands of chauffeurs that take you about anywhere :lol:

Had some avb toast for breakfast and now I am the toastee. Could not make it to the hardware store. Had to grab the 'za and bail!

Talked to some friendly crows on the way home and now I'm gonna have some OJ & Tostitos :rofl:

I wish everyone a nice day or night, whatever you have coming up! :peace:

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
So apparently I was supposed to receive an email with a label for warranty replacement but never got the email, I checked my spam folder too.

I'm sorry to hear that there's a hold-up!

I've written e-mails sometimes (to epic) and not gotten a reply, but I figured it didn't get through or was somehow otherwise lost, otherwise they would've answered. I sent it again and they replied. I assume it happens every now and then, 99% of orders go fine but of course there's a possibility that you're the 1% where something goes wrong.
They're a small time Operation, so some things don't go as flawlessly as bigger companies/coorparations, but I always felt like when I was being dealt with, it was always with the intent of meeting my desires.

If you don't hear from anyone soon I'd try again, I'm sure @nadia_epic & @ACE OF VAPE will take care of you!

Got the bulk of my christmas shopping done today, now for some nano-time to unwind from being in the midst of all those crazy people :lol:

Stay Civil y'all!

PS I also got some essential oils for the aromatherapy dish. Really great way to get the room to smell nice after you, for purely hypothetical example, turn it up too hot and move the screen up very close, and combust some hash...then 2 drops of mandarin oil into a few drops of water will make your room smell like a fruit market!

Only left on there for about 5-10 minutes, that was enough. Then plunk it into the stand and you're a happy camper! :clap:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm sorry to hear that there's a hold-up!

I've written e-mails sometimes (to epic) and not gotten a reply, but I figured it didn't get through or was somehow otherwise lost, otherwise they would've answered. I sent it again and they replied. I assume it happens every now and then, 99% of orders go fine but of course there's a possibility that you're the 1% where something goes wrong.
They're a small time Operation, so some things don't go as flawlessly as bigger companies/coorparations, but I always felt like when I was being dealt with, it was always with the intent of meeting my desires.

If you don't hear from anyone soon I'd try again, I'm sure @nadia_epic & @ACE OF VAPE will take care of you!

Got the bulk of my christmas shopping done today, now for some nano-time to unwind from being in the midst of all those crazy people :lol:

Stay Civil y'all!

PS I also got some essential oils for the aromatherapy dish. Really great way to get the room to smell nice after you, for purely hypothetical example, turn it up too hot and move the screen up very close, and combust some hash...then 2 drops of mandarin oil into a few drops of water will make your room smell like a fruit market!

Only left on there for about 5-10 minutes, that was enough. Then plunk it into the stand and you're a happy camper! :clap:
CIVILIZED soon after a NANO session with HOME GROWTH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA NO NAME STRAIN:

NO SEEDS = NANO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I wish I could claim that! The only thing from the above I can is "No name strain" ;)

Hope to get something better soon. For now it's back to chocolate-town.
HUMAN WANT'S R INSATIABLE
0YPVIGx.jpg

If Your MIND is OK get a NANO at least.
@Alexis you ever MEDICATE in the morning?
Where I live I call it "WAKE & VAPE" what is it called where your from?
F^ck I have no GSC and almost out of RASPBERRY DOSIDOS, however I have a jar of something to get by!
@Baron23 know's!
Hey @CarolKing do you still MEDICATE?

Alexis

HUMAN WANT'S R INSATIABLE
0YPVIGx.jpg

If Your MIND is OK get a NANO at least.
@Alexis you ever MEDICATE in the morning?
Where I live I call it "WAKE & VAPE" what is it called where your from?
F^ck I have no GSC and almost out of RASPBERRY DOSIDOS, however I have a jar of something to get by!
@Baron23 know's!
Hey @CarolKing do you still MEDICATE?
Good day my friend!
I love to medicate at AM, however the first 3 hours of each day are devoted to pure respiratory symptom management (plus a shower).

No vapor or food is possible until afterwards. I am a dumb fool however- after my day can then FINALLY begin (and I'm usually WELL hungry by then bruv as well trust!).... I tend to prioritize vapor over food. It is one or the other, with extensive symptom management in between before food can be taken, when mucus has been cleared again.

And VICE-VERSA as well. THAT is why I have to choose vaping first. Otherwise It will be several hours at least to eat and clear mucus so that I can vape. It would be like 5-6 hours from getting up, 2 painful mucus clearing routines, washing and food...when all I REALLY wanna do is...

Yep- WAKE AND VAKE with the rest and the best of y'all! :rockon:

Im not aware of any common termonology actually here Ataxian. But then I don't have any friends who even vape except one really.
If I come across any RUDEBOY slang linguo for this I will be sure to let you know.

So I juggle my routine about dawn to dusk (and dusk to dawn) to eat, vape, and manage mucus before, during amd afterwards. I eat as much as I can...vape as much as I can...and I still never can quite get enough vapor, and NEVER enough food.
I could eat a lot more if I didn't vape. Only HALF the symptom management then. But half a 'mil is STILL a lot of dough, if you get me.;)

And where is the fun in that? I need my vapor Im afraid even if it increases my work load. Surely better than going COMPLETELY crazy right?:nod:

One day @ataxian I will join you in the thrill of WAKE AND VAKING, hopefully very soon! Be well this day and night!

Last edited:

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
Good day my friend!
I love to medicate at AM, however the first 3 hours of each day are devoted to pure respiratory symptom management (plus a shower).

No vapor or food is possible until afterwards. I am a dumb fool however- after my day can then FINALLY begin (and I'm usually WELL hungry by then bruv as well trust!).... I tend to prioritize vapor over food. It is one or the other, with extensive symptom management in between before food can be taken, when mucus has been cleared again.

And VICE-VERSA as well. THAT is why I have to choose vaping first. Otherwise It will be several hours at least to eat and clear mucus so that I can vape. It would be like 5-6 hours from getting up, 2 painful mucus clearing routines, washing and food...when all I REALLY wanna do is...

Yep- WAKE AND VAKE with the rest and the best of y'all! :rockon:

Im not aware of any common termonology actually here Ataxian. But then I don't have any friends who even vape except one really.
If I come across any RUDEBOY slang linguo for this I will be sure to let you know.

So I juggle my routine about dawn to dusk (and dusk to dawn) to eat, vape, and manage mucus before, during amd afterwards. I eat as much as I can...vape as much as I can...and I still never can quite get enough vapor, and NEVER enough food.
I could eat a lot more if I didn't vape. Only HALF the symptom management then. But half a 'mil is STILL a lot of dough, if you get me.;)

And where is the fun in that? I need my vapor Im afraid even if it increases my work load. Surely better than going COMPLETELY crazy right?:nod:

One day @ataxian I will join you in the thrill of WAKE AND VAKING, hopefully very soon! Be well this day and night!

Sorry if this is too personal, but does the vapor help you or the active ingredients? Have you tried making edibles, maybe to decrease the time/amount you need to vape? I felt like when I made cannacaps, the effect from the caps alone was not all too potent, but one hit off the nano felt much more potent. I could notice that for a long time, almost 2 days! Cheers!

I sometimes Wape n Vake, and yes that is the scientific term ;D

@ataxian do you stir when you fill up a bowl that full? Or just scrape off the top layer? I've been considering trying that, I just can't seem to stir without bits and pieces going all over the place...

Or do you do it all in one draw? :)

Had to wait a long time today, just to wait some more and then it was pointless anyway, and I got to go home.
Humans desires are insatiable, true, but the nano helps make the suffering bearable.

Peace & Good night & remember to keep some kind of charger cable for your phone on you, you never know what will happen :freak:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Hiya Nano-lovers, hope everyone is getting ready for the holidays, whatever that means to you! My wife and I just saw Father Christmas on our evening dog-walk. His sleigh is on a flatbed trailer, driving around the village and is blaring out xmas pop tunes. Kids, young and old, are in their front gardens to meet Santa and give a donation to benefit the village playing fields. Seeing excited kids dancing around finally got me into the spirit, against my curmudgeonly will even.

I've thought about the long stem, but don't see how it would be any better than the J-hook I already have. It would just be for the novelty of having one.
Which I might very well do.
When I read this, in addition to the xl stem I had also received a j-hook from Black Leaf in Germany. I looked at the two new guys and said, "We're going to do this for @BabyFacedFinster by golly!" So in his honour, I have been going between the two fairly regularly ever since. For myself, I don't think the xl stem is better than the j-hook but I do think they are different enough to both have a place in my glass stable. The j-hook I love, LOVE it! So much cool vapor and still good flavour, I'm amazed by the clouds it enables me to take in and exhale. Like I'm a utube legend, lol!

The xl stem isn't as cool in comparison and I don't inhale the same amount per hit but it is considerably cooler than the regular stem and yet retains the one-way ticket to FLAVOUR COUNTRY that made the regular dry stem a favourite of mine. Hard to beat a straight glass pathway for flavour imo. I really like the xl stem, I'd recommend it because it is different enough to the regular and it's inexpensive as glass goes. If you primarily use a water tool, then it may not be for you. If however, you enjoy the flavour of using the dry stem then you need to get yourself the xl version. Maybe in January to ward off the post-holiday blues. And if you don't have a j-hook like @BabyFacedFinster does, you need to get one of those as well!

The E-nano is so easy to use and so versatile in the ways it can be used; it's a reliable, efficient cannabis delivery system for medical and recreational folks alike. Charles Darwin would admire its adaptability.
As the holidays draw near and as extended families come together, be sure to have your Nano ready to go, 24/7. Being prepared for "an attitude adjustment" just might save a loved-one's life or help keep the peace!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Sorry if this is too personal, but does the vapor help you or the active ingredients? Have you tried making edibles, maybe to decrease the time/amount you need to vape? I felt like when I made cannacaps, the effect from the caps alone was not all too potent, but one hit off the nano felt much more potent. I could notice that for a long time, almost 2 days! Cheers!

I sometimes Wape n Vake, and yes that is the scientific term ;D

@ataxian do you stir when you fill up a bowl that full? Or just scrape off the top layer? I've been considering trying that, I just can't seem to stir without bits and pieces going all over the place...

Or do you do it all in one draw? :)

Had to wait a long time today, just to wait some more and then it was pointless anyway, and I got to go home.
Humans desires are insatiable, true, but the nano helps make the suffering bearable.

Peace & Good night & remember to keep some kind of charger cable for your phone on you, you never know what will happen :freak:
Whatever work's for you?

I stir between hit's!

I spill more on the ground than most!

It's not free but I forget that we pay 4 it now?

My NANO doesn't care?
I do not pack my GonG's! (leave them fluffy and full)

@pxl_jockey I love the long stem and the dry rip's R cool!
DARWIN was a brave one!

@Alexis I'm not the ASS HOLE I project!
Most of my TRIBE will not VAPE with me? (Even if we smoked ZIG ZAGS back in the day)
They still smoke joint's after all the year's we have been on this "PALE BLUE DOT"!
VAPORIZING bring's out the FLAVOR of the CANNABIS to me?
EFFECT depend's on the QUALITY of the CANNABIS?

I use a NANO because there is no FLUFF!

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I use a NANO because there is no FLUFF!

It is no nonsense for sure. The nano is beautiful and gets right to the point. No fucking around.

When I read this, in addition to the xl stem I had also received a j-hook from Black Leaf in Germany. I looked at the two new guys and said, "We're going to do this for @BabyFacedFinster by golly!" So in his honour, I have been going between the two fairly regularly ever since. For myself, I don't think the xl stem is better than the j-hook but I do think they are different enough to both have a place in my glass stable. The j-hook I love, LOVE it! So much cool vapor and still good flavour, I'm amazed by the clouds it enables me to take in and exhale. Like I'm a utube legend, lol!

Thank you for conducting all this research in my honor @pxl_jockey. I haven't bought an xl stem yet but it's on my short list.

I love my J hook for many reasons, including the ability to easily vape from the prone position while I'm lying on my goddamn couch.

It's not true couch-lock unless you started there too. ;)

Top Bottom