ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@nadia_epic Thanks for the help! I'm glad to have the option of acquiring the aromatherapy bowl :tup:

After a brief season without using... it again in my rotation and I am surprised again its efficiency and functionality! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

image.jpg

enjoying every day of him and today in good company! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Greetings pinks !!
That picture made me laugh so hard!

I was reading a book on COMEDY and saw this pic.

After a boat load of this strain: (RASPBERRY DOSIDO) I feel nothing at all?

CIVILIZED as Frank SINATRA NANO STYLE!

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
@pxl_jockey I also haven't seen her post here in a while, but if I understand correctly, it says she was active on thursday, Just in another thread?

@ACE OF VAPE that is great news! Hope you all had nice holidays! (I think they're holidays in the States?)

Had a wonderful nano-night yesterday. Since I've been taking 2-3 days per week comletely off from vaping, I feel like my tolerance has been reduced. I also start later in the day (except maybe today, lazy sunday..).

Only had 3 small bowls yesterday, one at about 3, one at 6, and one at around 8...I was highly civilized.
Getting up to no good while the Girlfriend is on her night shift, home alone.

At one point, I had a pretty spooky experience.
I wanted to do something nice for her, so I did some laundry. About 1 1/2 hours in, the Washing machine started making a strange, cyclical rattling sound, something straight out of a horror movie.
I was totally baked, alone, with darkness encroaching outside.

Once I gathered my courage, and with my phone in hand as a makeshift weapon, I carfeully opened the door to the kitchen.
The sound had by now evolved into a repetitive, scraping, metal-on-metal sound, like a butcher sharpening a cleaver, finishing with a loud thud every 2 seconds.
The Clothes had balled up and where being flung against the inside of the Machine, but the sound could just have well been a slab of Meat being flopped onto some psychopaths chopping block.

What I found was much worse than Kevin McAllister's nightmare - one of the wires from a Bra had escaped the fabric, and lodged itself under the inside of the Washer...I was freakin' out. I knew this would not be well received, especially since we're not really rich enough to afford another new Household appliance..

Now I was sitting in front of the Washer, the load of Clothes still soaking wet (hadn't finished the whole cycle yet).
I pictured her reaction.
giphy.gif

Like a Chimpanzee I began hitting the Washing machine, hoping to solve it, á la Fonzie.
When that didn't solve it, I spun the bin inside frantically back and forth, trying to see if there was any way to get it out, so I could see what the hell was wrong.

Suddenly the metal Wire from the Bra shot through one of the many holes in the bin, and I instantly felt relief spread through my entire being.

After quickly yanking it out, I was able to finish the cycle normally, without any strange sounds or murderous monsters.

Gonna get a few things from outside and then enjoy the rest of this sunday with my nano, not getting into any trouble :lol:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Thought I'd better check in. Been dealing with a lot right now.

I've been using my Enano everyday. Love the ease and convenience with this log vape. I would suggest this vape for anyone who is looking for a dependable well made vaporizer. Plus it gives off such great vapor taste for those of us looking for great flavor.

I use a fresh clean stem daily to keep the flavor going when I have a session. I have a strain called Silver Tip, it's parentage is Super Silver Haze and GrandDaddy Purple, it's one of my favorite strains to use with the nano. Plus I love GrapeApe. It's hard to have a fave flower.

The price is right too with this unit.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thought I'd better check in. Been dealing with a lot right now.

I've been using my Enano everyday. Love the ease and convenience with this log vape. I would suggest this vape for anyone who is looking for a dependable well made vaporizer. Plus it gives off such great vapor taste for those of us looking for great flavor.

I use a fresh clean stem daily to keep the flavor going when I have a session. I have a strain called Silver Tip, it's parentage is Super Silver Haze and GrandDaddy Purple, it's one of my favorite strains to use with the nano. Plus I love GrapeApe. It's hard to have a fave flower.

The price is right too with this unit.
I use the NANO the most of all my vaporizers why?

FLAVOR
EEFECT
ALL WAY'S ON
Work's so well with water.
@CarolKing your right about flower's = It's hard to say what is best?

I had some PHANTOM COOKIES = GPP + something else = LOVE IT!
TODAY = RASPBERRY DODIDOS = need to look it up. I dig it!

My 21 year old had some STRAWBERRY LEMON DOSIDOS and she LOVED IT?

CANNABIS is so cheap right now plus it's going to get cheaper?

I got her to quit smoking spiff's and vaporizing instead. (she say's it's more CIVILIZED)

I still consume GIRL SCOUT COOKIES when it's on the menu. (I'd grow it myself however it's not worth it) even concentrates are down to $20/gram + $5 KIEF/GRAM

GRAPE APE is so good, however I can'tn find it anymore?

EXCUSE me I need a NANO session with my new GonG's a great guy bought me:

@Baron23 thank you for making my life doable!

Last edited:

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
looking at my cart of Epicvape for the black friday :uhoh: composed of an
Aroma therapy cup , one E-Pick and 2 Basket Screens... I see that the international shipping costs are for First Class Mail: $60.00 and Priority Mail International $189.00 :hmm:
two days ago this expenses were different ... I think the epic guys are having problems on the web ?? :shrug:

I like long posts, to read and to write them. So you'll get no reports from me guv'na ;D

Hahaha, yeah well I think I'm in a similar situation as you are, or maybe more like your sons, I was raised semi-american by americans, but outside of the states. Nice vacations though, Big Sky Country.

I did feel kind of festive though, and I whipped up a Pumpkin Pie from scratch, in the oven now.

I will write them again I think. I asked about it yesterday, and she said they had to increase the costs due to materials/manufacturing becoming more expensive, which I would understand, I was just a bit surprised at how much they increased..and it seems to get more expensive the more items I put in..I think there's a bug in there somewhere.
I don't want to make our convo public though, I don't think they're meant to be so (and if the roles where reversed I wouldn't want it myself).

I'm no Big Spender, but with the Sale going on I would've only saved something like 5 bucks, so it isn't the end of the world if I order after it's over.
And maybe If I did reveal my secret identity, they would knock off a few bucks anyway, but I would never presume that.

Maybe us Europeans can organize a big group-buy and only pay the shipping once, then one of us can distribute it on the continent, maybe that would end up being cheaper? I flunked math several times (don't even ask about Business Administration :huh:) so maybe this idea is not sane.

It won't stop me from praising the nano any chance I get though. Maybe I should write a text I can copy&paste for r/vaporents...I find myself typing "Have you considered a Log Vape?..." pretty often :lol:

Happy Danksgiving my Yankee Friends ;)

Ahh, looks like there's a flash sale GonGing on today!

*zing*

There wouldn't happen to be any habitual glass breakers here? :lol:
5 for 39$

In other news, there definitely seems to be something weird going on with the shipping calculation..

I had 2 Epic Stickers in my cart (I am a fanboy, yes), which cost 0.00$ Supposedly? I also had a GonG and the Aromatherapy cup in it, shipping was 60$. Then I removed the two stickers and now shipping is 31$?
One sticker back in, shipping is back to 46$.

I'll write CS about this in a sec..in hopes this is only temporary :S
Tried to enter a US Zipcode, shipping is only a few bucks, and doesn't seem to change so wildly when adding/removing items.
I don't have any clue about international shipping though, maybe it's supposed to be like this?

It does look like everyone on here was updated on the shipping bug, but I wanted to reach out just in case.

The shipping error has been fixed. Yay!

Currently, we're back to PayPal payments only until later tomorrow.

**whisper, whisper, whisper**Flash Sale going on tomorrow, make sure to check your emails**whisper, whisper, whisper***

I hope you all had a great weekend!

-Nadia

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@CarolKing Thank you for checking in. I thought something must be up, I know you have what it takes to deal with what life throws at you. I also know the real life shit doesn't care if it takes all your time! You're always full of positive energy and encouragement for others, so we need to pick up the slack for you right now. It won't be easy but I will try to be nice to new folks. You hang tough and check in if/when you can.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
that is the best! know what fun you have! :clap:

@ataxian always amuses me! :rockon::rockon::rockon: the nano is always fun! :science::science::science:
I have fun 24/7 even though I have ataxia SCA!

The mind is important.

Being positive help's one to cope with life.

The NANO is easy to use.
Water path is very smooth for me personally.

CANNABIS is for us to be CIVILIZED!
NANO is for people who want to MEDICATE CORRECTLY!
If your RECREATIONAL F^CK U lucky bastard!
WHAT is actually said is, "RECREATIONAL or MEDICAL = NANO CAN HANDLE!
surfing4.jpg

Last edited:

Whissmu

I have fun 24/7 even though I have ataxia SCA!

The mind is important.

Being positive help's one to cope with life.

The NANO is easy to use.
Water path is very smooth for me personally.

CANNABIS is for us to be CIVILIZED!
NANO is for people who want to MEDICATE CORRECTLY!
If your RECREATIONAL F^CK U lucky bastard!
WHAT is actually said is, "RECREATIONAL or MEDICAL = NANO CAN HANDLE!
surfing4.jpg

Yeaaahh!

improvise this table-nano with my most veteran board for you !! :tup: feel free to surf and vaporize in it as much as you like! :leaf:

image.jpg

image.jpg

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
I just realized, with my nano I don't even need to think about how to vape. Just breathe. The nano adopts to any style.

I think I'm getting or can't quite shake this damn cold. So I don't know if I'll be able to use this wonderful little machine. Hoping my CannaCaps package from DDave gets here soon, that would be ideal to circumvent the problem!

Have a nice..day or night, or something else?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I just realized, with my nano I don't even need to think about how to vape. Just breathe. The nano adopts to any style.

I think I'm getting or can't quite shake this damn cold. So I don't know if I'll be able to use this wonderful little machine. Hoping my CannaCaps package from DDave gets here soon, that would be ideal to circumvent the problem!

Have a nice..day or night, or something else?
bRSB8sR.jpg

Have GonG's will MEDICATE in a GNARLY way!
@Baron23 Thank's!
@CarolKing where is the GRAPE APE?
@ACE OF VAPE U ever experienced such a great session?
NANO is simple, however effect wise = CIVILIZED
@UnevenPizza when you get well have a NANO session to feel great!
You really should not use the F word.
However F^CK it!

Last edited:

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
bRSB8sR.jpg

Have GonG's will MEDICATE in a GNARLY way!
@Baron23 Thank's!
@CarolKing where is the GRAPE APE?
@ACE OF VAPE U ever experienced such a great session?
NANO is simple, however effect wise = CIVILIZED
@UnevenPizza when you get well have a NANO session to feel great!
You really should not use the F word.
However F^CK it!

Thanks @ataxian

Filled to the brim I see! :lol: Cheers!

I tried a small load yesterday, with some warm/hot water. Very smooth and no pain.
I may try some Sage later today, if I can find some good organic stuff at the pharmacy. I know smoking is bad when you have a cold/flu, but vaping (certain herbs) with hot water can be very soothing.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
When I lived in Hawaii, we'd drive out to the North Shore on days like this just to watch those roll in. Scary just being on the beach, couldn't imagine paddling out into that. Props to you guys that did that for a living. :bowdown:
My new night weed lately has been SFV OG. Couple stems in the Nano and it is :whoa:
Don't get me started!

North Shore - OAHU - HAWAII - BANZAI - BEACH - PIPELINE - PIPE - REAL

1970's most surfer were in NAM, however hippy surfers were surfing the MIRACLE MILE
This developed my thought's as a Teenager.

POT was strong free and no seeds - NO GIMMICK'S - That is why I'M JADED

WE smoked joint's and surfed everyday? (SOUTH AFRICAN'S - OZZY'S - MAINLANDER'S WEST, GULF, EAST
PLUS their were guy's from SOUTH AMERICA & plenty of HAWAIIAN's)
I was lucky to have my parent's close by!

a NANO would have been unreal!

I watched my son in a surf contest in the 90's and 50 guy's out at PIPE was crazy to me! (warm up)
3 guy's on the left was all I experienced?

LED ZEPPELIN (JIMMY PAGE) sound tracked most of our surf film's. (HENDRICK'S, MITCHELL, CROSBY NASH YOUNG too.)

Growing up surfing in CALIFORNIA not bad before sidewalk's at the beach.

GSC is calling!

NANO + EPIC = CIVILIZED

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@ataxian we love getting you started! If you don't tell us you better write a book, stories are meant to be told. I was a young kid, kindergarten in '71, so I find it all fascinating. I like hearing about people's lives, so many "ordinary" people have extraordinary stories about their life. But yours generally involve kine bud so that's even better! I really like how this thread flows on and off topic and we all don't mind. It makes it feel like we're just friends in Andy's back room. I'm grateful he lets us use our Nanos and hang out at his place!

@SloJimFizz ^You don't tell enough stories. I know you're bound to have some doozies.

@ACE OF VAPE @nadia_epic I hope y'all had a good Thanksgiving and that you're recovering from your massive sale. Thank you from me & so great to see you take care of your European fans so that they could get their orders in and take part in the BF madness. You guys need to know you made a lot of people happy all over the world. Thanks so much for your tireless efforts in making great products with great service.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian we love getting you started! If you don't tell us you better write a book, stories are meant to be told. I was a young kid, kindergarten in '71, so I find it all fascinating. I like hearing about people's lives, so many "ordinary" people have extraordinary stories about their life. But yours generally involve kine bud so that's even better! I really like how this thread flows on and off topic and we all don't mind. It makes it feel like we're just friends in Andy's back room. I'm grateful he lets us use our Nanos and hang out at his place!

@SloJimFizz ^You don't tell enough stories. I know you're bound to have some doozies.

@ACE OF VAPE @nadia_epic I hope y'all had a good Thanksgiving and that you're recovering from your massive sale. Thank you from me & so great to see you take care of your European fans so that they could get their orders in and take part in the BF madness. You guys need to know you made a lot of people happy all over the world. Thanks so much for your tireless efforts in making great products with great service.
I look at life though a len's that is my own.

Remember FITZGERALD wrote the "GREAT GATSBY"?
https://www.biography.com/people/f-scott-fitzgerald-9296261
This is how I see life?

CANNABIS is harmless!

NANO by EPIC = GONZO

GSC fuel for my NANO. (not for everyone however I like it!)

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
Due to my cold I haven't been able to use my nano much, it still sits prominently on my desk though. Work of art!
I used a different way to increase my civility, see the EQ thread for more info ;D

@pxl_jockey and thank you for always keeping an eye on us, like a...bus driver who notices when one of the kids doesn't get on the bus at its usual stop, and praising those who give up their seat for others ;)

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Top Bottom