1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

E-Nano from Epicvape

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by ACE OF VAPE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

Thanks @UnevenPizza and agree with your points on voltage and yes I too use an ugly wall converter! That's got to be a pretty large variable that I forgot about. You are clever!

@ataxian You don't sound like a know-it-all on FC; You sound like Bender! You're the best, my man.

@baxter are you referring to condensate inside the Nano dry stem? That's not weed dust, that's cooling vapors on the glass stem before it gets to your mouth. I use hemp fibre on a bamboo skewer to wipe it up then vape that fibre. It's taste is good and effects are potent! Others soak a stem in creamy cocoa. :brow:

IMO, limited though it is, different varieties do produce different condensate. If you've been vaping schwag, with small amounts of trichs & other goodies then the production of condensate would be lower than other better varieties (strains) IMO. Vaping crappy weed leaves little extra behind; Kind bud will leave lots more behind in the form of golden vapor condensate.

Look at the close-up picture here by @vtac
    My stems look like this in about a week depending on usage (obviously).
    Apologies if this isn't what you meant @baxter my friend
    I just get excited when I think I have something to contribute!

2. Andreaerdna

Andreaerdna If God is the answer, then the question is wrong

After almost 3yrs of precious service my figured walnut enano had cold issues, and went back to epic factory for a check up this week

While not my only log I already am missing it

Will report on warranty process very soon (I know it is a rare occasion)

3. Hjalmark

Hjalmark Oldest boy alive

Hope it's okey if I ask this here but does anyone have Ed TnT stem for Enano and could tell me if it's cooler the original? , I am using the original again but with a Davinci ascent mouthpiece stuck onto it, only time I been able to comfortably use the stem on higher heat + big clouds

Wondering if I should look for a new dry stem with similar probably but less trailer trash

UnevenPizza and ataxian like this.
  4. baxter

baxter Well-Known Member

Thank you, very good info. I always wondered the science behind that stuff

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    pxl_jockey, UnevenPizza and ataxian like this.
  5. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Actually, in my experience with the adjustable basket screen or the glass gauze stem is that plant particulants do indeed collect in the stem along with reclaim. This will vary with grind, stickiness of the herb, ext....if you have real dusty weed, you will get more. If you hand tear some sticky nuggets for the load, perhaps not so much.

If you want to try to minimize this, perhaps put a filter of degummed hemp fiber just below your basket but make sure not to inhale it! :o:brow:

For me, a little ISO and it all cleans up like new.

Cheers

Vaponly, pxl_jockey, ataxian and 2 others like this.
  6. baxter

baxter Well-Known Member

Today my unit is 6 months old. Gave it the first cleaning and then coated it with Mineral oil. This is the most inexpensive maple unit I think I paid $180 including shipping

[​IMG]

@Baron23 Yes, that makes sense. You dont think the dust particles are bad for my health if they get in my lungs? Ive been vaping all this time with no filter.

Hey guys I really need some help with uploading images to this forum. This picture is supposed to be 300 x 400 but after I uploaded it to Imgur it gets stretched out to a larger size and loses quality. The photo looks like crap on the forum

Oh wait, I think it may be because my browser is set on a zoom of 125% and this is the reason that the picture is getting stretched out. Its supposed to have a nice gloss and sheen but in the browser the photo looks like garbage

BigJr48, Vaponly, pxl_jockey and 3 others like this.
  7. SloJimFizz

SloJimFizz Unknown Member

I have Eds cocobolo stem for the Nano. It is shorter and narrower than the original and it is definitely not cooler vape wise. Awesome stem though that hits hard and heavy and can take a drop.

Vaponly, pxl_jockey, ataxian and 2 others like this.
  8. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Bad for your health.....hard to say, really. The average person inhales about an once and half of dirt every year, made up of mineral dust, decomposing insect, animal, and plant material, etc, etc.

Then again, if you live in an urban area, you probably breathe in more toxins standing on a corner at a bus in the summer.

Me....this falls into not sweating the small stuff unless you have lung or breather issues.

Just my opinion, nothing more than that.

CarolKing, Vaponly, Alexis and 4 others like this.
  9. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

You can live forever?

@pxl_jockey Your the best!

@Baron23 is a nice person.

@CarolKing know's more about CANNABIS and NANO's than anyone alive!

@ACE OF VAPE make's a no non-sense vaporizer to enjoy CANNABIS!

10. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

Interesting, I've never heard it called condensate before. Makes a lot of sense. More descriptive than stem honey ;)

I am loving the supply of Bubba Kush I have. I just nanoed through a few bowls of it and the flavor is the best ever. The spicy sweet smell knocks you over when you open the jar. Plus it always goes couch-locky and never racy shaky. I will mix it with hybrids during the day so I don't get a mid-day anxiety attack. It is actually called Bubba Kush 2.0 which is a newer variety by Humboldt seeds. I recommend highly.

11. baxter

baxter Well-Known Member

What do people mean when they say micro-dosing?

If I fill the chamber 50% and I take 1 hit per hour, Is that microdosing?

What if I only take 1 hit every 30 minutes. Is that still micro-dosing?

Whats the MOST you can consume and still be labeled micro-dosing? What is the upper limit?

ataxian and Hjalmark like this.
  12. Hjalmark

Think it's different for everyone but the idea is using just enough for feeling the effect and then refresh in X hours or minutes

I vape a bowl but would be enough 70% full bowl every 2-3 hours then off the clock I go "recreational"

But I came here to glorify my pipe as it pairs fantastic with the Enano also[​IMG]

So much better then straight stem and when cold rivals water tool

13. UnevenPizza

UnevenPizza An Even Pizza

I think most would understand it in the sense that Hjalmark said, just enough material to feel a noticable change in perception/mood/pain.

You could either achieve this by only taking one hit every hour or half hour, whatever. Or you can just do your normal session/more than 1 hit with a smaller amount of material than usual.
    There may be some dictionary definition, but if there is I don't know it ;)

It's fun though, just try using half of what you usually use (I tried weighing it...that became too tedious. Just eyeball it or fill up a bowl as per usual, then dump some of it out.

This could be used to counterbalance the problems you may encounter with your material, maybe it's too moist so you need to run it at higher temps. But these temps may produce an effect that's too much for you to be able to function properly (civil?). You just use less and it kind of evens out (of course this isn't the only thing you can do in that kind of situation).

Some vapes can't handle very small loads, but I've gotten really nice results in the nano with 0.02g. It's good to experiment and find out what's possible, so you have that knowledge ready when you need it, like a vape-swiss army knife! ;D

CarolKing, Vaponly, Alexis and 3 others like this.
  14. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES is a great strain.
    The COOKIE Brother's are very accomplished grower's. (CALIFORNIA)
    There are growers in EAST LONG BEACH that grow very well this strain.

It's not the strongest, however the TASTE I like, plus it help's me during the day.
    I use a NANO due it's size and ease of use.
    WATER PATH makes CANNABIS smooth and the NANO is perfect for me.

R U from ENGLAND?
    GSC that I get from LB is kind of PURPLE usually!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  15. Hjalmark

Old reliable [​IMG]

Edit: mod welcome to combine this and last post, was going to add this to it but could not but you know

Whatever

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  16. BigJr48

BigJr48 Well-Known Member

Hey Nano enthusiasts, what is the best method to condition the wood on the E Nano? Is there a specific type of "butter" or wax to maintain the wood in prime condition?

Hjalmark and ataxian like this.
  17. baxter

baxter Well-Known Member

I have been using Mineral Oil. That is what others and tutanfloke recommended. Same as Baby Oil

But I prefer Mineral Oil better than Baby Oil because I dont like the smell of Baby Oil

But dont put anything on for the first 6 months because it still has shellac from the factory. Scroll up a few posts and you can see a picture of my E-Nano after the first Mineral Oil treatment at 6 months

@ataxian You make me wish I could try GSC for the first time. After I finish up my current inventory I am going to get GSC, you sold me on it. LoL

@Hjalmark Whoa, those are some huge clouds. Nice work

@UnevenPizza Thank you for that explanation. That makes alot of sense. But good to know I have been able to microdose all these months after all!

18. UnevenPizza

Ahh so that's how. I kept thinking you hold it upside down - makes sense now ;)

SloJimFizz, Hjalmark and BigJr48 like this.
  19. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

The only thing is if you want to get shit faced GSC is not for you?
    Some member's were unimpressed with GSC.

I like it because I still can function.

mircodose seem's scary to me?

Mineral OIL, TUNG OIL I use sometimes. Baby OIL is Mineral OIL with perfume?

GSC was made for RAPPER'S and creative sort's!

The NANO is easy to use!

20. Hjalmark

Actually I use it both ways :D

But mostly like that with the Enano because more comfortable to hold but with the hopper I hold Pipey like a pipe

The pipes name is Pipey

21. UnevenPizza

Was walking around town and came past this shop. Instantly thought of @ataxian hehehe

[​IMG]

I'm sick again and I didn't want to vape today. Used some AVB (3.2g) from the nano in a PB&J sandwich..phew..I'm totally melted. :whoa:

Vaponly, ataxian, pxl_jockey and 5 others like this.
  22. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

What is their to say?

3 GonG's for the NANO arrived late in the AM + NEW H2O rig + POT + FOOD + Sunny SKIES!

For a MEDICAL DEVICE?

[​IMG]
    I took off the TOP piece and had 1 more session for SCIENCE!

LIFE is WORTH LIVING = CIVILIZED EXISTENCE = NANO EPIC VAPORIZER

23. ArthurJ

ArthurJ Well-Known Member

There's a lot going on there!

ataxian likes this.
  24. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

@ArthurJ I took off the top one which was OK with another vaporizer.
    The NANO work's perfect with just the bottom.

I break shit all the time so the bottom piece is ideal for me.

The NANO is small and pack's a "HUGE" punch!

This thing is a no non sense performer!

With the NANO we don't need DRAMA.

Tomorrow I'll post my setup for water rig and NANO!

This little device is very CIVILIZED

Having a MEDICAL need, I like the NANO!

No BULL!

@Baron23 thank you!
    @ACE OF VAPE
    The NANO work's correctly.
    DEDICATED to MEDICATING = CIVILIZED 2017 action!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
    mucsusn and BigJr48 like this.
  25. williwm1

williwm1 New Member

First post...Sorry if this is on the wrong board.

Looking into getting an E-nano, other than what i buy from epic vape (the vape, bong adaptor, long stem, screens etc) is there anything else I need to buy to have a functional vaping setup? (live in the UK)

thanks

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors