howie105

I lost my Nano gauge again (somewhere in the couch) so I am back to using a stick. One end to set the screen depth and the other end to tamp it down to the right depth. Once I got used to it it produces a consistent .05g load, the tricky part was figuring out what that much MJ looks like before the pack.
WvMNQ6n.jpg

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I lost my Nano gauge again (somewhere in the couch) so I am back to using a stick. One end to set the screen depth and the other end to tamp it down to the right depth. Once I got used to it it produces a consistent .05g load, the tricky part was figuring out what that much MJ looks like before the pack.
WvMNQ6n.jpg

If Epic offered a carb'ed version of both sized gongs, I'd buy a whole bunch. Nothing fancy, just a short tube of glass sticking out the side. Heaven :bowdown:

howie105

If Epic offered a carb'ed version of both sized gongs, I'd buy a whole bunch. Nothing fancy, just a short tube of glass sticking out the side. Heaven :bowdown:
That ability to really open up the air path with a carb hole or better would be so sweet. I still have an eye open for a glass steamroller with an 18.8 or 14.4 female connection because they empty so well. I rigged up a DIY attempt to see if it would work and now I am in search of glass. Just what I need more glass in the carpet.

Whissmu

Sorry all! There was a glitch in the system that has now been fixed. It really is a crappy time to be updating the site but it is in serious need of some in depth TLC.

Aromatherapy Cup: https://epicvape.com/product/aroma-therapy-cup/
Adjustable Standard Stem: https://epicvape.com/product/adjustable-e-nano-stem/
Adjustable Long Stem: https://epicvape.com/product/adjustable-e-nano-long-stem/

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you're having trouble locating anything!

Thanks for posting!!

@nadia_epic Thanks for the help! I'm glad to have the option of acquiring the aromatherapy bowl :tup:

After a brief season without using... it again in my rotation and I am surprised again its efficiency and functionality! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

image.jpg

enjoying every day of him and today in good company! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Greetings pinks !!

Last edited:

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Thanks y'all!
Had a party fit for a King, with Pizza & Bowling. :party:

@pxl_jockey a Nanobotomy sounds fun , how much would you say you cram into the stem, so that it still works? One thing I've seen people "warn"/inform potential customers about is that the nano has a relatively small bowl size, but I was thinking the other day that you could just push the Basket further down to create a bigger one?
A nano-meetup would be great, I also think @ataxian would outvape us haha! I would probably fall over too, preferrably into the pool and not on the Tile ;D

(Unfortunately) I'm not blazing today/yesterday, I'm trying to reduce my Cannabis use, at least the stuff that makes ya loopy.
Not sure which way I'm going to go about it though, I've thought about having "off-days" Mon-Thur, or only vaping once a day, or only after, say, 5pm.

I was already goin' pretty wild this summer, and then I got some OG Amnesia, which apparantly has something like 20% THC, I think that's a bit too wacky for constant/medicinal use :whoa:.
Those GSC sound nice, I hope I can find someone who has something similar..all these Gangstas over here want that stuff that'll paralyze you (catatonic?) No thanks, mister.

Sucks that we have no choice what comes our way (yet). I should move to Cali :sherlock:

But at least we have some CBD/Hemp here, hope that can help. At least it allows me to use my nano, which really brings the flavor out perfectly.

@nadia_epic Thanks for the link to the Aromatherapy cup, it immedeately wandered into my Cart. Any word on the Wooden Standos? I'm about to order a few things I "need" :cool: and would really like one.
Doesn't even have to be the same Wood and/or style as the old one, as long as it holds the nano and some stems (Although the Walnut would look super nice).
Thank you for checking in on us! :peace:

I wish I had better news as far as the wooden stands are concerned. They are uniquely labor intensive for their size. Once we have a little more man power they will be back in stock, but not in time for the sale unfortunately. Don't fret though, we have various sales through the year so you'll probably be able to snag one soon!

That ability to really open up the air path with a carb hole or better would be so sweet. I still have an eye open for a glass steamroller with an 18.8 or 14.4 female connection because they empty so well. I rigged up a DIY attempt to see if it would work and now I am in search of glass. Just what I need more glass in the carpet.

I'm just breaking hearts today...

We have no plans to make a carb'ed gong. None whatsoever.
BUT Andy let me know that Joda Glassworks can make it happen for you!

JoDa FC - http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/joda-glassworks.13915/
JoDa FB - https://www.facebook.com/JoDaGlassworks/

BigJr48

WvMNQ6n.jpg

You might want to consider putting the "stick" into production as a accessory.

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza

:lol: Best picture of 2017?

I just like too make joke's!

Is that not SJW or PC?

NANO from EPIC is = CIVILIZED

Just messin!

@ataxian please avoid these triggering pics of your pool! ;)

I jest, I jest!

Your pics, everyones pics, I enjoy.

@nadia_epic I feared as much ;) But my Holidays are not ruined. In fact this is just more motivation to refine my home-made stando! Stems wiggle too much and it isn't quite deep enough.
And even if you get them back in stock when it's not on sale, it won't break the bank.

I think I'm going to try to get a Branch or thin part of a Tree-Trunk, halve it lengthwise, and then drill the holes for the nano + stems into that.

@howie105 I wonder if my E-pick is a interdimensional traveller? Sometimes I can't find it, even after looking everywhere, and then a day later it appears somewhere I looked 4 times already? Or it has the personality of a Cat, comes and goes as it pleases? :haw:

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
Andy when are the walnut stands coming back? I was hoping to get one for black friday but I been on the waitlist since August 30th (My bday) and they still aren't available on the site. Thanks Andy :) Happy Vapesgiving

I wish I had better news as far as the wooden stands are concerned. They are uniquely labor intensive for their size. Once we have a little more man power they will be back in stock, but not in time for the sale unfortunately. Don't fret though, we have various sales through the year so you'll probably be able to snag one soon!

You can add your account/e-mail to the waiting list though, @dutz3013

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
I haven't seen it since I started looking at Nanos this summer..if they do make any, maybe they don't even go up on the site, but straight delivered to those on the waiting list?

Hmm I got a drill from mi Madre for my birthday, maybe I can make a small batch of them for us haha..:hmm:

OK, I'll have to see of I can even get one done for myself before starting a business ;D

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
We can't all be Enano wizards :wave:
It the day before Thanksgiving.

420 now until the end of time!

NANO LIVE REAL
yYV9AGR.jpg

CIVILIZED LIVING is EPIC = Just an opinion?
@CarolKing do you still vaporize as much as @Baron23 ?

Can vaporist bring CANNABIS to EPIC?

Sorry people: "life is like a box of chocolate"! (TOM HANK'S = FILM: FOREST GUMP)

Last edited:

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
I've been thinking about getting some tubing for various projects but I keep getting confused by the 3/9 382/2213 and so on, why don't they use millimeters? :hmm:

Anyway...that is a great Idea.
I thought of that too, but I never felt like the nano was stable enough (even in my DIY stand), and would get knocked over. Maybe with a sort of L-shaped adapter that goes onto the nano's gong would make it less prone to falling over?

I use a similar set up sometimes, but I let itgo through water first, in an ashcatcher with my EQ whip plugged into it. You can get them as replacements cheap, so maybe you could get that if you don't find any good deals on just the tubing. And I think the EQ Replacement Whip comes with a glass mouthpiece, but I'm not sure. It's really classy haha, kind of like a shisha?

gtVGAIP.jpg

I never smoked those, but I always loved to sip on a whip for 15 minutes with my solo, feeling like that Centipede in Alice in Wonderland :lol:

tumblr_mkyi7oRQMo1qazhcco1_500.gif

:rofl:that's me!

And you can use it with the nano too, but lately I've been using that through my beaker more often, flavor explosion!

Top Bottom