1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

E-Nano from Epicvape

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by ACE OF VAPE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. hafalump

hafalump Well-Known Member

Hey, @ataxian careful with all that glass mate. Gravity happens?

BigJr48, Vaponly, UnevenPizza and 3 others like this.
  2. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Break more Buy more!
    [​IMG]
    Hey Mate, No worries!
    GRAPE APE in a ASH COLLECTOR + NANO = 1441 CB landed in AMERICA!
    [​IMG]
    Swimming first!
    Wet toast if not!
    Cheer's!

3. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

That's the right attitude, mate. Chinese glass...born to die young! LOL

baxter, Vapor_Eyes, BigJr48 and 5 others like this.
  4. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

Hey @ataxian is that the new ash catcher? It looks pretty big next to your nano and wanted to get a confirmation signal. I recognise it from the gate somewhere. It's big but is it THE BIG-ASS ASH CATCHER?

Are you vaping Chinese Bear as well as Grape Ape?

Your set-up today looks CIVILIZED, you're my j-hook hero!

My wife buys pink Himalayan salt, it's the bad-ass of all dining table spices. It turns out that spice, in addition to colour, has no gender.

5. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

This ASH COLLECT I got on amazon.
    dhgate sould have as well.
    I had a few rips from it with DUTCH TREAT and some JACK FROST = APPROVED for MEDICATING.

The BEAR BOWL it comes with is cute as a cucumber.
    I ordered a WHITE perk?

The NANO works with the ASH CATCHER very well. (MPOV)

SHERLOCK'S are more of a SHERLOCK HOMMES motif. (not everyone's cup of tea, I like it so whatever?)

Hjalmark, Vapor_Eyes, BigJr48 and 3 others like this.
  6. pxl_jockey

Of course you like the Sherlock feel :sherlock:
    It's CIVILIZED, like Sir AC Doyle
    Read a bio on the man once

History remembers him as Arthur Conan
    But his school chums called him Ash Catcher*

HEY NANOers, kinda quiet today... :rolleyes:

Hope your day is going well my friends and whether you are rising, relaxing or retiring, I hope your Nano is close by. I love my Nano every day. I can't imagine going back to combustion & losing all that FLAVOUR!

* FAKE HISTORY FACT

baxter, Hjalmark, Vapor_Eyes and 6 others like this.
  7. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

That extended mouthpiece is wicked sick dude. (In a good way :cool:)
    That much glass is completely civilized (and crescent fresh)

Love that nano. Another beauty is born. Best wishes and Mazel tov

I gotta get me one of those extra-long stems. I had no idea those existed. :drool:

Oh and by the by, I needed a good stoning after the long day I had. Two medium bowls of some nice Cheese did the trick. I left the nano on this afternoon and she was primed to go when I got home.

8. UnevenPizza

UnevenPizza An Even Pizza

This is the first I heard about the extra long stems as well, hmm. But I find the "regular" straight stem is long enough.
    Also, I think I've been leaving the nano on too hot /too long. I always thought it needed to heat soak for much longer than 2 minutes..Today I just am leaving it on 2-3 and turning it up to somewhere in the vicinity of 6 for 2-3 minutes, hit it, then turn it back down...:doh:

9. tickle4

tickle4 New Member

Hey everyone, looking for my first vape and heard wonderful things about these - looking for a desktop vape that is as efficient as possible.

To use the included plug adaptor in the UK, would something like this be required (the 200w version)? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200-500-1...hash=item1eb35454ba:m:msgYckza1mmoNTQ80znR8Ag
    They don't look like the safest things in the world, but do I have any other options?

Am I right in thinking these aren't the best for groups, we don't mind refilling fairly frequently, however would it be a bit of a joke with groups of 4 or 5?

10. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

For me it runs OK for two people but it gets a bit much for three or more. However some folks who load and pack differently have different results, its just not my choice of vapes for groups.

11. pxl_jockey

No @tickle4 HELL no, my friend. You do not need anything that big or expensive, thankfully all you need is:
    This. And love. You definitely need that too. Anyway, this one is £10, many around this price. Minimum requirements are 25w; go for one about 45-50w for longer life and to be sure your Nano has everything it needs. Those big boy step-down transformers are energy hogs, the little wall wart kind? Not so much at all. I turn mine on in the morning, make a coffee & say good morning to the dogs, and it's ready! When I'm done I turn it down to 5 or so, then anytime throughout the day when I need to, I turn it up to 6.5 and so on. At bedtime I turn it off UNLESS I'm in a bad pain cycle, in which case she stays ready to serve. The Nano just doesn't use much, even with the drag of the transformer. Another example of eNano magic?

And yes, I think you are correct. I've never used it in a group but in my mind the Nano is a 1-2 person affair. Others may have differing experiences, but that's what makes FC (esp. this thread) such a valuable resource IMO. Myself, I find the Nano naturally encourages micro dosing but is equally adept at kicking your ass with the stoopid boot. Some love theirs through water, others prefer dry stem but you will find what works for you. PEACE

12. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

I guess it would depend on whether you're passing it around or not. When I used to smoke bongs with friends we each would smoke our own bowl until we cleared it. I guess the same would apply to vaping for me. I'd rather finish a bowl all the way through and pack a fresh one for the next person. In this case, nothing has the power to keep roasting a bowl like the nano. If you passing it around then it may get cumbersome and also the nano works better with small amounts.

If I needed to pack a large bowl so that a number of people can pass it around and take numerous hits, then I'd pull out my old Vapor Bros. box vape with the hands-free silicone whip.

Anyway....... God-damn, I had a shittier work day than yesterday. I went right for the CO2 Cheese oil and bypassed the flower. Mr. Nano at 6.5, Blast off! :wave:

13. hd_rider

hd_rider Well-Known Member

I have about a half-dozen stems on-hand and I like to give my guests their own stem and let them choose a strain from my weed closet. Then it's just a matter of passing the eNano around to each guest.

14. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

@tickle4 If you wanted to use the nano for a party vaporizer I would just buy two units and buy extra stems. Everyone can have their own stem filled with their choice of cannabis. If you had 3 or 4 different choices of cannabis folks would feel like they had a treat.

The Enano heats the stem up fairly quickly. Each person can take a couple or a few hits and pass on to the next person.

The nano has wonderful flavor and it's easy to use. Maybe you can convert some combusters to come over to the other side.

Edit
    When I bought my nano I liked it so much I bought another one. I didn't want to ever be nanoless. I own a walnut and a cherry unit.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    baxter, Vapor_Eyes, Alexis and 9 others like this.
  15. UnevenPizza

Tried some lower temps (around 5 - 5,5) yesterday, and freshing up on some history.

[​IMG]
    The pics always end up blurry..so see this more as a snapshot of leisurly nano-use, rather than advertisement! Will use better equiptment in the future.

Always a joy to use the nano.

Nice and warm.
    Vapor is supreme, tasty, untainted.

Tried papers again a few days ago, left a bad taste in my mouth.

@tickle4 I have a "Goobay" stepdown converter, it can sustain 70W permanently, and spike up to 100W. If I remember correctly, the nano only uses aroun 15-20. But I might be wrong! Anyway, this converter is fairly quiet, but there is a noticeable humming sound that seems to get louder as the day goes along (seems louder in the evening).
    I have mine under my desk, and usually music or games on, so that covers it up. But just be sure to check user comments/reviews of the device before you get it, just in case.

I'm thinking about building a little sound-proof box for mine, but I still have to read up on that, to see if it's even safe..

Oh, @ACE OF VAPE , I just saw a picture of the EV-2 while drooling over the Exotic Wood nanos with that Blue..resin?..in them. Damn. So anyway, the pic for the EV-2 has a whip attachment, seen here:

[​IMG]

Do you make something like this for the nano?

I'd love to be able to take draws this way as well.
    I have a second GonG stem, maybe I can combine that with some spare Tubing and leftover Extreme Q glass I have...:hmm:

16. tickle4

tickle4 New Member

Thanks everyone for the informative replies! Really appreciate it.

I noticed the one you linked was 45W, on the enano site it says "minimum 50w" would lacking 5w be a problem? Or am I misunderstanding the requirement.

Vapor_Eyes, ataxian and Hjalmark like this.
  17. pxl_jockey

Look at you & @CarolKing with the individual stems and pick-n-mix idea: TWO great minds... You would definitely get friend-of-the-year award in my book. Carol called it just right: "a treat"; this is a genius solution & a brilliant idea for a great hang!

45w is fine, that's what I've been using with my nano. I have checked it with a smart meter, very small usage, can't remember exactly. I touch it every night and it's barely warm. This indicates it's not being taxed at all. I've felt some transformers that get screaming hot. I believe EpicVape changed that minimum wattage requirement, roughly doubling it. I could swear it used to say the nano uses 20w. I went with the 45w for that reason, I always double the wattage when picking step-down/up transformers. But I could be wrong... Just get one NOW @tickle4 and get to knowing your gorgeous new friend. I'm excited for you, I look forward to seeing your post-introduction preliminary reports!

EDIT: left out words lol!

18. Hjalmark

Hjalmark Oldest boy alive

I got one of those bulky 100watt ones and it gets hot and the buzzing drives me crazy

Sometimes so loud it drowns out a tv when the volume is low

Been wanting to get the huge +200 watt ones because been told they are totally silent but had no idea they used so much power

How is it going with the small 45watt ones?, not loud and hot or?

Vapor_Eyes and UnevenPizza like this.
  19. tickle4

tickle4 New Member

Thanks for clearing that up! Sorry just a couple more things before I order, I can't find any information regarding customs charges, do you know whether they are included / if not how much they are? I was just going to go with the cheapest delivery option.

Finally, all I need to use with my 18mm Bong is a "19mm adjustable stainless steel screen GonG" isn't it? I've been watching loads of videos, having never owned a vape I find it a little difficult to tell what all the different glass pieces are and where they are going, but I'm pretty sure that's all I need right?

20. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I just bought an invert-er for my NANO for a road trip to NORTHERN CALIFORNIA.
    The NANO works with it. (32 watt's it draw's?)

The size is prefect.

Do you know CANNABIS taste amazing?

The NANO is one of the best VAPORIZER for bring out CANNABIS FLAVOR! (it will get you MEDICATED or STONED if you need effect as well)

21. mucsusn

mucsusn 60 going on 20

That will do the trick. If you've got a little bit of extra money, grab the black aluminum stand and the aromatherapy cup while you're at it. I get good use out of both accessories!

22. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

Talk to the folks at EpicVape they are the experts at this sort of shipping and have saved many people bucks on customs charges. Good Luck

23. UnevenPizza

Damn, that sucks. I feel mine is louder the higher/louder I turn the nano-dial. Until recently I was leaving my nano at 5 to 6 and at the end of the day the converter was pretty loud (buzzing). So now I only turn it up to temp a few minutes before I need it and otherwise keep it at 1 or off.

Will report of it changes! Problem is also that the converters are not all the same from brand to brand.

Sorry gotta go, I'm.on the subway and trying to blend in like a CIVILIZED BEING.
    A CIVILIAN.

ACE OF VAPE and Vapor_Eyes like this.
  24. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

[​IMG]
    The NANO is
    ![​IMG]
    ROAD TRIP READY!

25. SloJimFizz

SloJimFizz Unknown Member

[​IMG]

"Reunited and it feels so good......"

Been a rough week.
    AC, Hot food, Hot showers, and a Hot Nano were missed most.

:smug: Nano Faced once again.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors