1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

E-Nano from Epicvape

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by ACE OF VAPE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

I found that my sweet spot changed when I used a new cord. I was at 6.5 on the same nano with the old cord, now 6.5 is too hot unless I'm vaping oil. A straight 6 is my new sweet spot, so I think the cord is a factor when considering if a nano tends to run "hot".

Oh and I have a standard walnut model. Sometimes the wood does feel pretty hot to the touch and other times it doesn't. :hmm:

If you're picking up some glass then you will need a matching gong. I'm assuming the d020 takes an 18mm gong? I like the adjustable gongs.

If you do get the d020, you'll be waiting 3-4 weeks for it come from China. In the meanwhile this place sells 15 dollar J hooks with free priority shipping. You just match the J hook size to the gong you pick up.
    https://dankstop.com/products/grav-labs-14mm-18mm-j-hook-adapter

Welcome to the best thread on the FC. ;)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  2. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Alway's say thank you!

@BabyFacedFinster is very helpful and demands respect!
    @Baron23 is very helpful as well.

I forget to give thank's!
    [​IMG]
    Water World NANO STYLE!

In HAWAII when we were UNCIVILIZED we smoked a lot of joints.
    NANO would have been great!
    At least it was free. (if you were a surfer)

Being CIVILIZED?
    What a thought!

GSC in a NANO is DA KINE!
    @CarolKing GRAPE APE next NANO GonG (I only broke one so far?)
    JACK FROST - DUTCH TREAT - GSC - GRAPE APE = PAIN WHO?
    NANO + GRAPE APE + FC 187 = SELF induced COMA
    FLAVOR = IF IT'S IMPORTANT?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  3. SloJimFizz

SloJimFizz Unknown Member

There is also the FC-187 (18mm) and FC-188 (14mm) that are quite popular bubblers around here too.
    Love Epic's straight stems, mine are almost ready for @CarolKing hot cocoa treatment.
    Eds stem hits like a rhino too. Love my Blackwood stem and is right there in the stem rotation.
    Went waterless cause we got enough of that heading our way.
    Calm before the storm pic.

;pd; + :leaf:= :razz:

[​IMG]

4. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

I posted this somewhere before but don't think you saw it. This is my pal, @ataxian to me (and this is meant as an affectionate poke at a friend....not making fun of you, AT ALL :tup:) :

[​IMG]

5. Mako Kupo

Mako Kupo Member

figuring out this chat, its pretty intuitive. I should have mentioned, I have 2x 14mm adapters, and 7x 18mm. I prefer the cooler vapor from the 18mm. technically, I only have 2 of each right now, but I have (on the way)
    premium walnut e nano (my second one, the first is on loan to a good friend who cannot afford a decent vape)
    5x extra long straight stems adjustable
    and 5x more 18mm gongs

I stock up on things because I never know when my situation will change. sure, I'm financially okay right now but I do now know for how long. so, I bought 3 e nano so i will likely never, ever have a low *BUDget* again(get it? xD)

sorry, should have been more clear but yeah I have like.. everything epicvape has to offer, lol.

6. snackmaster

snackmaster Well-Known Member

@Mako Kupo, have you considered the FC-UFO? Really versatile and a nice step up size-wise from the D020. Can't go wrong with either though

7. Mako Kupo

Mako Kupo Member

thanks for the tip, I am considering it now. I haven't really used it for water until lately, and never had a real need for it. however, I recently (finally) got a sick family member to try some flower, through the e nano. 2 coughing fits later, she was sold but needs a smoother hit. thus I ordered the long stems), and am looking into water pipes because it might be smoother still. she doesn't use it recreationally(at all), but will not use it again with the same setup which produces hot vapor.

I used a cheap gas station bong a few times with it, but it didn't work well. it would look like it filled up well, so id clear the bong and my lungs hurt a LOT, yet blew out zero vapor. this was awhile ago, and then I broke the bong anyway. these two things combined just steered me away from water In general, until this family member indulged but won't again, until the hits are a little smoother. are both the d020d and FC-UFO both capable of standing on their own with he e nano sitting on top? it needs to be quite foolproof. thank you guys!

CarolKing, Vapor_Eyes and ataxian like this.
  8. snackmaster

snackmaster Well-Known Member

Both can handle the nano fine, but the UFO is more stable with its added size and weight.

9. ACE OF VAPE

ACE OF VAPE Vape outside the box Manufacturer

It's summertime. The ambient temperature around the E-nano will make a big difference in how hot it is to the touch. I burn them in on 11 (10) here in So Cal and in the winter they are nice hand warmers, in the summer they get HOT to the touch. A 5-10 degree difference in ambient temp will make a big difference. Also; remember the closer to the base you hold it, the cooler it is.

10. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

The NANO is very compatible with water! (you know that)
    [​IMG]
    I use a OGB mouth piece for my FC UFO (left)
    Today I'm using the FC 187.

@Baron23 being MEDICTED is amazing.
    I don't even know what strain is in my daily jar?
    If I pass-out it's GRAPE APE?
    GSC if I feel like reading? (1984)
    It's one of those 2?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  11. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

@ataxian is playing strain roulette! Both activities have a certain appeal, really a win-win.
    So fuckin' Civilized. My autocorrect hates it, but dialogue w/you requires civilised be spelled
    "properly" so that my transmission will be received. You, sir, are an inspiration! And the devil. :evil:
    You are making (yes, MAKING) me want more glass like j-hooks and ash-catchers. You will
    plead innocence, claiming I must "do what's best for you and your situation". But know this:
    You break the glass, you buy new glass, I covet your glass. Ipso facto, you make me.
    Heck, you make me want to try different mouthpieces I'm not even sure I'd like. That's Voodoo!

But you also made me want a Nano, so looks like I'm rolling with the devil! I love my nano so much,
    daily I give thanks to/for EpicVape. The Nano is an amazing device, seemingly simple in design yet
    capable of discrete variations depending on user knowledge/experience. I could use it straight away
    but the joy has been in the discovery of little nuances it's capable of. Flavour, power, efficiency. I know
    my Scottish ancestors are looking down, nodding with pride, as I put the tiniest amount in a stem.
    I could be a micro-doser but for the fact I tend to keep reloading! But still, it's less than using a one-hitter.

@snackmaster your tip on the glass over at ShatterKitchen.com is so on-point. Wow so nice and in my price-range/life-style bracket. Not sure if you posted here or elsewhere but I needed to express my
    gratitude. I love FC for many reasons, stuff like this is one of them. You get the gold star today!

@SloJimFizz - Sending you and all my FC peeps in harm's way the very best vibes.
    Hunker down and stay up. Stay safe! Peace to all in NANO-NATION, love ya!

12. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I am reading GEORGE ORWELL 1984 fucking great as they say in the UK!
    Before NAP it was GRAPE APE in my jar? FAIT DO DO self coma action to da max!
    This afternoon DUTCH TREAT. (tasty) after lunch!
    KIEF in a MOD pass! (way too MEDICATED)[​IMG]

@Baron23 = NANO CIVILIZED
    @pxl_jockey I thought I would have my OLD SHERLOCK and GIANT ASH COLLECTOR by now?
    Don't tell anyone that CALIFORNIA has WINE and CANNABIS (It's a secrete!)
    Your across the POND?
    AMSTERDAM has DUTCH TREAT. (they did in 1991?)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  13. Mako Kupo

Mako Kupo Member

thank you! the silly little water pipe I bought before worked, but was hard to pull through and terrible balance. thanks, I think ill just get one of each considering I have 3x e nano and often like to vape with people! more the merrier. this is the one huge thing I love about the E nano most, for years, and years, and YEARS, flower was too expensive. I could barely afford it for just myself. nowadays, I get it only a little cheaper but this E nano allows me to vape with as many people as I want and it costs like $0.17 per bowl(did the math once). to smoke myself and two people up would be about 10$ or more per session. just amazing.

14. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

[​IMG]
    NANO is small however powerful!

15. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

This book is a fuckin trip! I read this back in high school and recently BOUGHT the book! Will go great with the HOLY GRAIL.

Ataxian, man you are the king of modding mouthpieces. I hate trumpet mouthpieces. Awkward!

My brother picked up another secondhand nano, I'm sure he will be all over the forum soon.

16. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Thank you for the kind words!
    I'm waiting for a GIANT ASH CATCHER to arrive.
    My SHERLOCK of 6 years will pair nice.
    I miss my 8 oz COCO COLAS and 7 UP'S.
    Everything went super size when CORN SYRUP replaced SUCROSE. (cane sugar)
    I have 4-5 cokes a year now. (throw away after one pour.)

Small mouth pieces are CIVILIZED like the NANO.
    A vaporizer should not be so HUGE.

17. SloJimFizz

Thank you sir. About as prepped as were gonna be.
    Using only the Nano and Plenty till this bitch takes the power away.
    Then its all portables and butane driven beauties on deck.
    Batteries charged, stems and elb's loaded, Vapcaps, vapman, butane, nugs ground. Priorities. :brow:

[​IMG]

18. pxl_jockey

@SloJimFizz I'm glad to see that arsenal laid out at the ready. When FEMA talks about citizens preparing for the worst, this is it! The official checklist should have this image at the top followed by secondary items like water, food, etc. You sir, are an inspiration and a reminder to acquire vapes with a plan to cover one's needs and eventualities. You look all set. Do let us know (if you have interwebs) how it goes. :peace:

Heck, all you Nano-ites - Tell us how your weekend is going!? Is Mother Nature opening a can of whup-ass on ya or is it just chilling weather? Granted, it doesn't really matter what MN does, SloJim will be fucking chilling at his crib lol! Hell, I'd brave hurricane storms for a seat at that counter. Just sayin' :o

@ataxian - been meaning to ask you about your sherlocky j-hooky pieces (well, I guess it applies to the bubblers & ashcatchers also) do you tend to go with 14mm or 18mm? I'm looking to get a j-hook first and then an ac bit later. I tend toward dry stems so I think the j-hook is the priority. I have only 18mm now but wondering if I might prefer a bit smaller to wide open?

I like the simplicity of ac's over more elaborate water pipes, for me and vapor. But yeah man, I have been rather impatiently waiting for pictures of this HUGE ash catcher that en route. You've been hyping this newest acquisition for a couple days and still no GARGANTUAN ASH CATCHER?!

So WTF, Ms/Mr Delivery Lady/Man? @ataxian NEEDS this, I need this, HELL this whole thread is on the edge of our collective seat for this piece of glass! Our man has been patient but now he just needs it. GIVE IT.
    Y'all better not be using it! :goon: *GASP*What if they smoke in it? :rant: Nah, just messing with you...:ko:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  19. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

Generators come in handy as well when the power goes out. We had our power out last spring for three days. I used an outlet from the generator to use my Enano. I also used a couple portables.

A vaporist is always prepared.

Take care all you Floridian that are in the path of natures fury.

20. pxl_jockey

Hey @CarolKing I know you like to use a j-hook with your nano, what size do you have?

Anyone else like a j-hook with your nano for flavour? What size? Not trying to start a 14 versus 18 war! Just trying to get my glass in one size going forward. I've only used 18mm with my nano, but as of late discovered I like a bit of restriction in draw. Not a ton, just less than wide open. Am I crazy? About this?

21. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

@pxl_jockey My J hook is an 18mm just because that was the size of GonG I had for the Enano. I need to buy a 14mm but I only have one glass bubbler that fits that size. Either size will get the job done. I've posted this before a year or two ago. I use the j hook with several vaporizers. This is my Cherry Enano. I bought the Black Leaf j hook from @PlanetVape. It was $20, I bought two.

[​IMG]

22. SloJimFizz

I'm 14mm on all my glass and glass accessories. My j-hook would not be @ataxian approved, it has the trumpet mouth piece.

Got the generator @CarolKing , but the house gets a little more intimate with no power. Setting up shop with the Nano will be a little tough now that my parents have fled inland to my house and Mrs Fizz is lurking about the whole time. :D

23. pxl_jockey

Talk about quick service! I have 14&18mm gongs for my massive collection of 2 vapes, so that's no help. FC-187 is my only glass so I'm not committed but don't want/need a lot of glass. At home I'm all about my Nano, and feel like there's still much to be learned. Thanks to @CarolKing and that photo (thanks for pulling that out) seeing them together really helps. And I have a Cherry so don't even have to use my imagination! The proportion of the two looks good to me. Thank you ma'am, you're the patron saint around these parts! Your talk of j-hook/nano goodness planted the seed for all this many pages back. Thanks for the GAS.

@SloJimFizz I hope we will still be friends when I tell you I laughed and laughed at the line about the parents and mrs fizz cramping your style. Hang tough and get to that bathroom as often as possible!

@ataxian You aren't off the hook, I would appreciate you weighing in (if not ethically compromising) whenever you check in on the interwebs. Your experience & observations is valuable, man.

24. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Listen to @CarolKing she know's the most and has $$$ to blow.

I am a tight wad to the max!

I buy 5 SHERLOCK'S at a time for $20 (SUNSHINE store)
    Some were made by a local glass blower for a 6 pack of CORONAS.

There are many who like a big gaping hole for a mouthpiece??
    I vape alone because I'm picky.
    My friend's have bag full's, however they like BONG'S and BIC'S.
    Can't smoke with them any more.

I think JOINTS are the most practical.
    The NANO taste better to me so it's a great device.
    Right now I might of had too much ROSIN? (SO CHEAP?)

DUTCH TREAT COLAS all day so I'm worthless tonight!

I'll break out my collection of SHERLOCK'S (JHOOK'S) tomorrow after my self induced coma.
    Most are 18mm however 14mm's work well with some ASH COLLECTORS.

Whatever you like?

18mm is my usual.

25. SloJimFizz

Here is my j,-hook stash.
    Love a j-hook and use one way more than I thought I would.
    The Nano is on a Grav labs which was $18 and the two trumpet mp units are from Thick Ass Glass for $7.00 each. :sherlock:

[​IMG]

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors