Baron23

I like the look of the stand as well as it being useful. Whatever way to keep the Enano from tumbling off the table or taking pressure off the cord. @Baron23 your cord fix looks awesome.
I think I'm going to get one of the new cords and just epoxy the rheostat to a nice piece of marble and be done with it. LOL

I do like the stand....I like the stand very much in combo with my cable weight! haha

baxter

I just hung the cord over the headboard of my bed and this way nothing touches the dial to accidentally move the heat setting.

I got a mouth full of 8.5 COMBUSTION (because I bumped the dial by accident my first week) and quickly took measures to ensure that that never happens again from a bumped dial.

@ACE OF VAPE is making some good points: He wants to keep the price under $200 so corners have to be cut here and there. The overall product is one that we are all happy about and the minor issues of the dial moving too easy or that the unit will fall off the nightstand if the cord is tugged on.......Well those are easy problems to rectify with a little creativity. You could even crazy glue the temperature control apparatus to the side of the table you are using it on.

And I dont even use a stand and dont want one so I would not want to pay $215 for the e-nano that included a stand or a gong.

I guess you can tell that I keep my E-Nano on the bedroom nightstand since I usually medicate in the evening after work and watch television in bed.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That's my preferred way to roll with the E-Nano. I must be a damn dirty ape! My body may be primitive and hairy but my mind stays civilized thanks to the nano.

;pd; :science:
I JOKE!

NANO 6.4 + GSC + WP = CIVILIZED

GRAPE APE + 6.3995 + Small Mouth Piece + WP = BEYOND CIVILIZATION
Your fault! (@CarolKing)
mmBgGKX.jpg

{STONED; MEDICATED; DEDICATED; LOADED; CIVILIZED 420}
Plus KIEF + MORE ROSIN = LIFE WORTH LIVING
@Summer get a NANO. (easy to use!)

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I JOKE!

NANO 6.4 + GSC + WP = CIVILIZED

GRAPE APE + 6.3995 + Small Mouth Piece + WP = BEYOND CIVILIZATION
Your fault! (@CarolKing)
mmBgGKX.jpg

{STONED; MEDICATED; DEDICATED; LOADED; CIVILIZED 420}

Damn dude, you do have a bunch of Grape Ape. Did you ever watch the Grape Ape cartoons?

For the sake of me not quite getting it, would someone please explain again what a bingo hit truly is?

I was just vaping some bud with a little oil on top. I took a number of decent hits, then stirred and really broke up the bud that was in there. I didn't need much more but I hit it once more. I was expecting a moderate hit, but instead I got a big flavor hit that just crushed it with vapor. I blew a thick cloud from the bottom of my lungs. In fact, I think a bit too much for the last hit of a session. I could be in trouble here. I'll let you know.

I was thinking :smug: but I might have got :o.

edit: it's cool. It was pretty enjoyable actually. Think I'll have another.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Damn dude, you do have a bunch of Grape Ape. Did you ever watch the Grape Ape cartoons?

For the sake of me not quite getting it, would someone please explain again what a bingo hit truly is?

I was just vaping some bud with a little oil on top. I took a number of decent hits, then stirred and really broke up the bud that was in there. I didn't need much more but I hit it once more. I was expecting a moderate hit, but instead I got a big flavor hit that just crushed it with vapor. I blew a thick cloud from the bottom of my lungs. In fact, I think a bit too much for the last hit of a session. I could be in trouble here. I'll let you know.

I was thinking :smug: but I might have got :o.

edit: it's cool. It was pretty enjoyable actually. Think I'll have another.
In HIGH SCHOOL the cool sufer dudes always had THAI BOMB OILERS for MAX FLIGHT
Those were the daz's when we were CIVILIZED?

NANO TREAD = CIVILIZED!

3 GonG's before bed: CIVILIZED LI DAT!

Last edited:

dcolaco

Hey guys. I think there is an issue with my cord. The unit stays at maximum heat no matter the knob position. The led light does not dim either. It stays at full brightness. I opened up the knob and all connectors seem ok. I'm not good with this stuff, so i just blew in there incase there was some dust etc. It didn't fix the issue. Is this an issue with the cord or the unit itself? I'm pretty sure its the cord but just wanted to see if you guys have come across this before.

dcolaco,
Reactions: ataxian

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Hey guys. I think there is an issue with my cord. The unit stays at maximum heat no matter the knob position. The led light does not dim either. It stays at full brightness. I opened up the knob and all connectors seem ok. I'm not good with this stuff, so i just blew in there incase there was some dust etc. It didn't fix the issue. Is this an issue with the cord or the unit itself? I'm pretty sure its the cord but just wanted to see if you guys have come across this before.
It sounds like there is something going on with your cord. Give Epicvape an email or a call. Andy @ACE OF VAPE will take care of it. My light on my Nano does get brighter when I turn it up.

Last edited:

baxter

How old is your unit? Did this just start? Sounds like the cord. Try plugging it into a different outlet also. My unit is from early 2017 and same as CarolKing the color of the blue led on the log gets brighter the higher the temp setting.

dcolaco

How old is your unit? Did this just start? Sounds like the cord. Try plugging it into a different outlet also. My unit is from early 2017 and same as CarolKing the color of the blue led on the log gets brighter the higher the temp setting.

Its about 3 years old now. Worked flawlessly until now. I think it is the cord, it's what controls the current. I've tried multiple outlets as well. Thanks for the input! I've reached out to epicvape.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
My Nano is very happy that its week of hard labour extracting the remaining goodness out of ABV is now a distant memory. It really was like a half-assed t-break but it's Poppa got a brand new bag! Whooooo!! Now this is proper use worthy of this fine instrument. What strain you ask, dear Nanohead? It's new to me, it's called: "Wotiwas Handed". I am very pleased with my latest spin on the wheel of fortune.

At first you've got pine/skunky twerps exploding, coating the mouth & tongue. Then be delighted as overtones of citrus settle over your awareness. Subsequent draws reveal other complexities that I'm struggling to identify at the moment. The eNano will reveal all in due course I'm sure, I have faith sisters and brothers. Can I get an amen?!

It's funny how I can make herb stretch & stretch when running low but give me an oz and I'm all like: "I'm King of the WORLD!" lol, like I've struck gold when all I've done is complete a transaction. I'm so strange.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Oh yea, new bag day for both of us @pxl_jockey :rockon:
Amazing how little you can make your body get by with, but when it knows you have a new bag, all of a sudden the tolerance level. rises
My bag was a pouch from Epic and had a pair of Gongs and the new version of the E-pic. The grinder area on this is bad ass.
Nano watersports are back in play. :nod:

;pd;+ H2O=:smug:
Have a great weekend all. :peace:

Last edited:

baxter

I was thinking the same thing @SloJimFizz : Saturday night and I'm busting out a bubbler! Great minds, eh? :cheers: Mine will be the FC-187, nothing fancy but with the Nano it'll be fun for sure!

Does anyone else have plans for their Nano tonight? :peace:

That is super cool, mate!

I love the feeling to get a new bag and a new strain that you have never taken before. Let us know how it hits with the bubbler.

I have only ever used the dry stem. I dial it down to 4.5 on the first hit if I really want to taste that flavor and be a "flavor chaser" :leaf:

Any other flavor chasers in the house tonight? Give me a thumbs up if "Hell Yeah"

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
I was thinking the same thing @SloJimFizz : Saturday night and I'm busting out a bubbler! Great minds, eh? :cheers: Mine will be the FC-187, nothing fancy but with the Nano it'll be fun for sure!

Does anyone else have plans for their Nano tonight? :peace:

Not tonight, but tomorrow.

I decided to return to flavor-city, maybe with a little more moderation this time..;)
New Battlefield DLC comes out tomorrow, and I still have september off, so I figure why not!

Got my glass all nice and cleaned, and some Hawaiian Punch chilled, and Doritos ready (I am a little Kid, yes).

Kind of like Christmas...only have to sleep once more, then boo-ya!

Nano is waiting patiently in its special place:

WQfEwib.jpg

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Welcome back @UnevenPizza The Nano is always ready when you are.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Long one for most of us in the U.S. :cheers:
Started celebrating the next couple days off with a little patio party last night.
All this Grape Ape talk around here, and I luck into some dab of its off spring called Ape Cheese. Time to bust out the concentrate stem and crank the heat.:rockon:

Magic Hat #9 + GSC + Ape Cheese = :smug:

hGhypTw.jpg

Reveen

My Nano has been collecting dust lately, but I want to get it going again. Can anyone point me in the direction of how to hook a whip up the the Nano? I lost the long stem that came with it, so I just have the little connector (with built in screen) to attach to a water pipe. I'm looking to just use it with a whip, no water attachment.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
If you had the right size of silicone tubing (for high temps) you could hook it to a GonG. You would need to be careful the tubing didn't crimp at the top. .
My Nano has been collecting dust lately, but I want to get it going again. Can anyone point me in the direction of how to hook a whip up the the Nano? I lost the long stem that came with it, so I just have the little connector (with built in screen) to attach to a water pipe. I'm looking to just use it with a whip, no water attachment.

Top Bottom