• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

mucsusn

60 going on 20
I have both FC187 and FC201 style glass for my vapes (never combust anymore). Both pieces are locally bought from local/regional blowers. I know that I could save money, but I have saved so much money on weed in the last 18 months, seems right to share the wealth with the local businesses and artisans.

I realize that not everyone is in a position to do that, but a good thing to do if you can.:2c:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have both FC187 and FC201 style glass for my vapes (never combust anymore). Both pieces are locally bought from local/regional blowers. I know that I could save money, but I have saved so much money on weed in the last 18 months, seems right to share the wealth with the local businesses and artisans.

I realize that not everyone is in a position to do that, but a good thing to do if you can.:2c:
pgzGDEm.jpg

FC MOUTHPIECE + NANO + 7.0 + KEIF + SOUR DIESEL = VERY CIVILIZED x 2

Morty

I have been looking at the GonG's from OGB with the carb

You might also take a look at Joda's gongs for the Nano @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd. They include the carb & the gong (and are sweet as hell lookin' to boot), unlike OGB's which is just the carb, which you then place the Nano gong in.

Here is a post about 8 pages back from @unsorted showing his new Joda gong and a comparison picture w/ a regular carbed adapter and gong.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/e-nano-from-epicvape.7844/page-752#post-1108527

Last edited:

Beavis420

You might also take a look at Joda's gongs for the Nano @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd. They include the carb & the gong (and are sweet as hell lookin' to boot), unlike OGB's which is just the carb, which you then place the Nano gong in.

Here is a post about 8 pages back from @unsorted showing his new Joda gong and a comparison picture w/ a regular carbed adapter and gong.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/e-nano-from-epicvape.7844/page-752#post-1108527

Man I'm glad you posted this before I made a purchase. Thanks...bout to reach out and place an order now. :rockon:

biohacker

Woah, that all-in-one w/carb looks sooooo sweeeeet!!! How much do they go for? I think it's a must have!
About to re-join the E-Nano family myself! :rockon: Can't think of a better vape for micro dosing! And the snap-crackle-pop of trichs bursting with this device is just something else!

biohacker

Figured they might be to "stop" the Nano from getting to close to the load? But there should be something in the inner metal tube on the Nano to do that so not certain.

If only the Grasshopper had the reliability of the Nano eh? It sounds like they are going backwards now with spontaneous combustions occurring with recent iterations! :o

unsorted

I actually got two so that I would have a spare if needed some day. I think these gongs should be standard equipment for us Nano users. All of my communication with Joda was through PM's here on FC. I never had to wait long for a response.

jyItwVG.jpg

d1IC16A.jpg

biohacker

So do they all come with carbs? Is this something you all prefer to avoid blowback? I remember always having a tough time with herbs flying all over so I think the carb would be something I might need? I'm going to try the honeycomb screen again, it's been eons since i've owned a Nano (have had two in the past) and remember not liking the honeycomb airflow but also disliking the moving basket screen, but i've evolved since then and looking forward to giving this one another shot. I also LOVED it for aromatherapy so planning on using my Solo 2 aromatherapy cup as well as purchasing one from EV.

Ahh shit! @biohacker is on the vape prowl again! How long till these are in the classifieds ? :lol: Just kiddin' bro, it's all in good fun.

:rofl:Anything is possible and i've been thinking about starting a POLL! LOL. Honestly, I was thinking about picking up a Nano when they had the 20% off sale because of my recent introduction into microdosing (the only way I can maintain a healthy relationship with the sacred herb) but decided to hold off, but now lucked out with a trade so we'll see how it goes! It's just the way she goes! :lol:

Your input & posts (as well as others) make me feel like I making a really sound & informed purchase.

Honestly don't don't which vape you're going with? :D So your passing up the Nano, for a Grasshopper? :hmm: Or Supreme? :shrug: :lmao:

Morty

C'mon bro. What you think? :lol: I want something reliable. I was just fucking with ya, cause I know of your affinity for da Hopper.

Nano seems like the perfect vape for the bedroom for me and to top off. Still plan on gettin' one. Especially since it goes all the way to 11. :rockon:

biohacker

C'mon bro. What you think? :lol: I want something reliable. I was just fucking with ya, cause I know of your affinity for da Hopper.

Ahhh yes, gotcha! ;) It's not a plug in, so the Nano is probably the best plug in IME! :brow: Some basic is spreading a rumour that i'm a GH hater, which is so far from the truth. When it works like it's SUPPOSED to, it's a game/life changer! However, I still stand by my opinion that it's the most unreliable vape out there, with more RMA's than any other device. And I still think it's very much a BETA product.

At least the Nano is perfected! As well as the device that you have chosen to go with! :tup:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
So do they all come with carbs? Is this something you all prefer to avoid blowback? I remember always having a tough time with herbs flying all over so I think the carb would be something I might need?
The GonGs sold by Epic Vape do not have carbs. Blowback is definitely a concern with these GonGs, I just make a point to remove it at the same time as the E-Nano. I used to forget a lot at first, and it does make a mess. I rarely forget now but it still does happen occasionally.

I have a carbed GonG from JoDa but I don't use it that often for some reason, probably just because I'm afraid of breaking it. It's clear with blu-v marble accents, it matches my recycler that he made with CooJo:

YysG85O.jpg

Tfjsdng.jpg

g6KhDFa.jpg

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
The GonGs sold by Epic Vape do not have carbs. Blowback is definitely a concern with these GonGs, I just make a point to remove it at the same time as the E-Nano. I used to forget a lot at first, and it does make a mess. I rarely forget now but it still does happen occasionally.

I have a carbed GonG from JoDa but I don't use it that often for some reason, probably just because I'm afraid of breaking it. It's clear with blu-v marble accents, it matches my recycler that he made with CooJo:

YysG85O.jpg

Tfjsdng.jpg

g6KhDFa.jpg

Wow.

Interesting too, I never experienced blowback with my Solo, is that a Nano-problem? Or is that caused by the design of the bubbler? (I usually lift the Solo up to clear the bubbler, nothings come flying out yet. I just have a 14mm Solo GonG adapter.)

A part of me is secretly hoping there will be blowback, that would justify getting one of these carb-gongs. "Well, I guess I'm gonna need one!" ;)

Also, appearantly my nano already got shipped!:o:brow:

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I got a vapcap m on the 420 sale, it seems like so much effort , using a butane torch, my nano gives both flavor and clouds effortlessly, I put the m away already

:peace::leaf::peace:

No doubt the nano is king of the roost at home. Has been for years, and don't see that changing any time soon. But, no need to hate on the VC. Love all of mine when I'm more than 6 feet away from A/C power!

Figured they might be to "stop" the Nano from getting to close to the load? But there should be something in the inner metal tube on the Nano to do that so not certain.

If only the Grasshopper had the reliability of the Nano eh? It sounds like they are going backwards now with spontaneous combustions occurring with recent iterations! :o

Nah.... the red o-rings would have no function with a nano. The heater core goes INSIDE the glass. And, that's the hot spot so am assuming they're not there to help pull the GonG. You wouldn't need to with a carb anyway. Must be just for aesthetics, and they do look cool on there!

Wow.

Interesting too, I never experienced blowback with my Solo, is that a Nano-problem? Or is that caused by the design of the bubbler? (I usually lift the Solo up to clear the bubbler, nothings come flying out yet. I just have a 14mm Solo GonG adapter.)

A part of me is secretly hoping there will be blowback, that would justify getting one of these carb-gongs. "Well, I guess I'm gonna need one!" ;)

Also, appearantly my nano already got shipped!:o:brow:

Blowback can be an issue with the nano if you leave your GonG on when you clear. I haven't done this in years, but not really because of blowback. You can clear your bubbler MUCH easier if you get the GonG and the load out of the way. My technique has been the same since a couple weeks in with first nano. Pull the GonG with the nano by using your pinky or whatever finger on the same hand. It's not too hard at all. My girlfriend even had it down pat after a few tries. I also roll my silicone sleeve down a little to give a ledge for easier pulling. This is a horrible pic I posted a few years ago, but shows how to set it up. It can be a little trickier to get it to stay in place with the newer, super cool, silicone sleeves. But, really not too difficult (just roll down to second groove) and makes nanoing through water a much better experience IMO.

Zq6fGFl.jpg

biohacker

Thanks man, although I never used silicone on my gong's, and don't wanna go there. I'm allergic to silicone and tubing, just can't stand the stuff. :lol: Thanks for your tips though dude! It will be good to be back, I still have very fond memories of shatter wrapped in a whisp of organic cotton.... dense thick clouds for dayz! :nod:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I meant the joda gong's, but I assume he can make them any way requested. Those are some SICK pics bro! How much did that gong cost you? So as long as you remove the gong (while nano still attached), blowback isn't an issue? It won't shoot up into the nano heater cover screen?
I honestly can't remember how much the JoDa GonG costed, I think it was $30 but it may have been $35. I think he includes a carb by default, but I'm sure he could make them how you want.

I've really only noticed blowback with my D020-D, it could have something to do with the design of the bubbler itself. If you pull the GonG while clearing your hit you won't have any blowback. Technically speaking, you can pull the E-Nano first, and then pull the GonG while clearing, as long as it's out of there before you stop clearing you won't have blowback issues.

Like @flotntoke said, it is very easy to pull both the GonG and nano one-handed with a little practice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom