CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
That's a problem for @ataxian, he only vaporizes on tile.
The glass is really thick, as long as you don't drop them on tile, @ataxian , you will be fine. Order some spares. I can't speak to the converters, but folks have good luck with them. I har some are noisier than others, maybe some other European friends can chime in....

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
BOWIE died at 69 years old.
ZIGGY STARDUST is the song I sang surfing at 13.

We had ZIG ZAGS?

NANO taste better! (I think sometimes?)

nano always tastes better IMO, and I do prefer the vapor buzz. But, do some times miss the knock down, drag out stoning you get from combusting. I have one crappy Chinese bubbler I'll throw a bowl on for a few one hits every once in a while. Doesn't taste nearly as good, but will usually sink me into the couch and bring on heavier sleep when I crash out. And, is nice to taste some of these great strains in the same way as most people out there.

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
Thanks for all your replies!

I got a reply from CS last night already - shipping/customs shouldn't be a problem. And I think I will get the Nano from Epicvape directly because of this. I imagine some German vaper would be happy about the offer to not have to go through their super-picky customs.

I'll look at some converters today after an Exam I've been dreading, I don't know why I didn't use the search function for that as well.

And for the start I think 2 GonG's will do, sorry to hear about your misfortune, @Hjalmark ! Unfortunately it's gonna be a while before I own the kind of tiles @ataxian does, haha!

I'm "already" on page 118 of this thread and seen some great pics/vids. Very inspiring but also jealousy indcuing ;)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks for all your replies!
;)
Tile = fired ceramic normally with glaze.
My floors are lime stone cut into Tile formation for easy installation.

I break GonG's like there is no tomorrow!
Water-pipes I destroy each week.

That is why I'm non-emotional about glass.
@Ed's TnT is making me UNBREAKABLE'S since he is one of the few manufactures that get's it!

My NANO taste very good to me so I insist on using it.

Unbreakable GonG will keep me using it.

@flotntoke I sometimes fire up a bowl, however I don't want the "COUCH LOCK".
The NANO has the FLAVOR and the MEDICATION is CIVILIZED + I read faster with a NANO.
ymeWZz4.jpg

These are the books I'm finishing this week.
@flotntoke "JARED DIAMOND" lives in MONTANA.
"THOMAS L. FRIEDMAN" is a writer for the NEW YORK TIMES.

Last edited:

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
Tile = fired ceramic normally with glaze.
My floors are lime stone cut into Tile formation for easy installation.

I break GonG's like there is no tomorrow!
Water-pipes I destroy each week.

That is why I'm non-emotional about glass.
@Ed's TnT is making me UNBREAKABLE'S since he is one of the few manufactures that get's it!

My NANO taste very good to me so I insist on using it.

Unbreakable GonG will keep me using it.

@flotntoke I sometimes fire up a bowl, however I don't want the "COUCH LOCK".
The NANO has the FLAVOR and the MEDICATION is CIVILIZED + I read faster with a NANO.
ymeWZz4.jpg

These are the books I'm finishing this week.
@flotntoke "JARED DIAMOND" lives in MONTANA.
"THOMAS L. FRIEDMAN" is a writer for the NEW YORK TIMES.

Hah, cool. I'm about halfway through 'Guns, Germs & Steel'.

I guess I'm gonna have some more time to read while I wait for the nano - "Due to overwhelming demand all E-Nanos are on back order for the next 7 -10 days."

Noooooo!

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
There's an Enano for sale in the classified here on FC.

Thanks, I've seen that. I've considered it but at the moment I want a brand new one ;) and also, maybe someone in Germany needs it more (due to the difficulty of getting one there). It shouldn't be an issue to receive mine, Epic CS said they've shipped here several times without problems. I'm in no rush either, have my solo for now, and I'm trying to sell my Extreme Q - actually, I should just put that up in the classifieds here, d'oh! Consider yourself doubly thanked!

Beavis420

VAPING with WATER is different.
You don't need as much diffusion.

If you want something that you will grow into:

D022 - sunshine store - dhgate
DO20 - " " "
FC UFO - steven79 " This is what I'm using today & 420
The NANO is a must for WATER ACTION

Hey eNano gang! I've been reading religiously the past week through this thread and the Cheap Bubbler threads. Please bear with me, I'm an old school smoker and most all this and the terminology is new to me! Love the bong but I need to help save the lungs and go to a vape. Yes ataxiam, I'm semi civilized - Nano + big mouthpiece = semi CIVILIZED. ataxian when I first started reading the threads and visiting the forums I couldn't figure out your posting. But after reading more and more, you just crack me up! I am like you...I want a water path and a water device to smoke with...and the smaller, simple, cheap stuff is what I want.

Right now I think I want to get:

1.) FC-187 v2 or FC-186. I don't know if I'd like the sidecar thing on the 187 but I like the smaller size of the 187.
2.) FC UFO
3.) Leaning to also getting the D022 due to it's small size. I think I saw a D022D mentioned on this thread but I can't find it on DH Gate. That may be the D020-D.

My eNano has been ordered and is being shipped. I didn't order any of the extra gongs, adapters or stems and am honestly a little confused about what to order to fit the nano for the above 3 bongs.

Should I just order 2 of both the 18 and 14MM gongs? Are these ok to order from DHGate or should I order from EpicVape? I'd like to buy everything I need from dhgate and get it all at once. I'll use the eNano dry from the provided stem until I get my water pipes.

Thanks so much in advance..I can't wait to get started on this new adventure!!!!

snackmaster

ataxian when I first started reading the threads and visiting the forums I couldn't figure out your posting. But after reading more and more, you just crack me up!

Sounds about right ;)

1.) FC-187 v2 or FC-186. I don't know if I'd like the sidecar thing on the 187 but I like the smaller size of the 187.
2.) FC UFO
3.) Leaning to also getting the D022 due to it's small size. I think I saw a D022D mentioned on this thread but I can't find it on DH Gate. That may be the D020-D.

These are all really good options. Even if you only get one you'll be set.

I wasn't sure about sidecars at first either, but now I'm a fan - much easier to watch the vapor without going crosseyed. I haven't tried the 186, but I don't think I've seen any negative reviews of it.

UFO is great - I've been without one for a while and would like to replace it.

On #3, the D020 is the bubbler that really got the ball rolling in the cheap bubbler thread. It's smaller with a fixed reti-like perc. D020-D is similar but with more of a matrix-like perc. The D022 has 2 chambers and a removable downstem. You'll find positive reviews for all of those here.

Should I just order 2 of both the 18 and 14MM gongs? Are these ok to order from DHGate or should I order from EpicVape?

Everything you mentioned above is 18mm, so you could probably skip 14mm and be ok.

You'll want to order the gongs from epicvape (as far as I know there are no nano gongs on dhgate). The adjustable ones are cheaper and work great. They're all I've used and I've never felt the need to check out the fixed screen version.

Good luck, and welcome to the club :tup::tup::tup:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey eNano gang! I've been reading religiously the past week through this thread and the Cheap Bubbler threads. Please bear with me, I'm an old school smoker and most all this and the terminology is new to me! Love the bong but I need to help save the lungs and go to a vape. Yes ataxiam, I'm semi civilized - Nano + big mouthpiece = semi CIVILIZED. ataxian when I first started reading the threads and visiting the forums I couldn't figure out your posting. But after reading more and more, you just crack me up! I am like you...I want a water path and a water device to smoke with...and the smaller, simple, cheap stuff is what I want.

2.) FC UFO

My eNano has been ordered and is being shipped. I didn't order any of the extra gongs, adapters or stems and am honestly a little confused about what to order to fit the nano for the above 3 bongs.

Should I just order 2 of both the 18 and 14MM gongs? Are these ok to order from DHGate or should I order from EpicVape? I'd like to buy everything I need from dhgate and get it all at once. I'll use the eNano dry from the provided stem until I get my water pipes.

Thanks so much in advance..I can't wait to get started on this new adventure!!!!
I'm OLD SCHOOL I think?
1970 in a bathroom at the beach before a surf movie. COLOMBIAN GOLD ZIZ-ZAG joints.
HAWAII = MAUI WOWIE x AFHANI + killed all the MALES + SUPER CROPPED so they weren't seen.

OLD SCHOOL = only ZIG-ZAG'S (no bong's yet)

I hate big mouth-pieces and find them gross!

You named some I have that work well.
I never got a D020-D because the can is the same size as the UFO.

D022 is the best bubbler. (my opinion)
My FC 187 I will cut off the mouthpiece and add a MALE down stem like a giant ash collector so I can use a JHOOK with it.

When I broke $2,000 worth of glass I buy CHEAP LOW INCOME GLASS. (I still break it!)

The NANO works well and very simple.

You will love the flavor.
I can't stand the taste of joints now.

NANO = CIVILIZED

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Should I just order 2 of both the 18 and 14MM gongs?
If I had to restart from scratch I would skip the 18mm and just get two 14mm GonGs and an 18-14mm reducer or two. It is very easy and even elegant going down in size with bubblers. One of my reducers has a nice curve that gives added character to my D020-D when I use it.

In my opinion going with 18mm doesn't really add anything functionally speaking to the E-Nano's performance. The airflow is already wide-open, and it is limited by the air intake holes and the heater stem inner diameter (~8mm), not the joint size on the GonG.

CalyxSmokr

If I had to restart from scratch I would skip the 18mm and just get two 14mm GonGs and an 18-14mm reducer or two. It is very easy and even elegant going down in size with bubblers. One of my reducers has a nice curve that gives added character to my D020-D when I use it.

In my opinion going with 18mm doesn't really add anything functionally speaking to the E-Nano's performance. The airflow is already wide-open, and it is limited by the air intake holes and the heater stem inner diameter (~8mm), not the joint size on the GonG.
I agree performance is the same but I do not like using the reducer as much because you have to give a little extra thought when pulling it out. If the reducer stays with the gong then it can drop to the floor. For me it has only hit carpet and it is not a huge deal...but I prefer the simplicity of no reducer.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

MW4kEYV.jpg

Regardless of your water-path the NANO is for FLAVOR CHASERS

EFFECT = CIVILIZED

Tuesday @ 420pm

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I agree performance is the same but I do not like using the reducer as much because you have to give a little extra thought when pulling it out. If the reducer stays with the gong then it can drop to the floor. For me it has only hit carpet and it is not a huge deal...but I prefer the simplicity of no reducer.
Good point, that is something to take into consideration.

Beavis420

Thanks so much Vapor_Eyes! Ok, I'm going to show my noobness...some of this terminology is new to me. Please be patient! I just google searched what a Reducer is.

What do you mean that an 18mm doesn't add anything, the airflow is already open and it is limited? Isn't the functionality of the 18mm gong for mating your enano to a water pipe? I need to get some of this stuff in my hands to understand better. I don't know which ends are the male and which are female...don't know which are 18mm and which are 14mm.

I'm OLD SCHOOL I think?
1970 in a bathroom at the beach before a surf movie. COLOMBIAN GOLD ZIZ-ZAG joints.
HAWAII = MAUI WOWIE x AFHANI + killed all the MALES + SUPER CROPPED so they weren't seen.

OLD SCHOOL = only ZIG-ZAG'S (no bong's yet)

I hate big mouth-pieces and find them gross!

You named some I have that work well.
I never got a D020-D because the can is the same size as the UFO.

D022 is the best bubbler. (my opinion)
My FC 187 I will cut off the mouthpiece and add a MALE down stem like a giant ash collector so I can use a JHOOK with it.

When I broke $2,000 worth of glass I buy CHEAP LOW INCOME GLASS. (I still break it!)

The NANO works well and very simple.

You will love the flavor.
I can't stand the taste of joints now.

NANO = CIVILIZED

haha, well you may be a little more old school than me....born in 1967. Been smoking Zig Zags since 1983. I always like the Joker 1.5's cuz you could roll a big fatty. ;) You're lucky to have all those good strains. Here in the South, we had Mexican brick weed and that's it. Been getting "kind bud" for 15-20 years now but we never know the strain...it's either good weed or bad weed. Every once in awhile in the past few years I've been able to buy and know what strain it is. I think that is stuff coming from Colorado. Back in high school, once in a blue moon we'd get some "pine" or "skunk" weed and it was the shit.

Sure we had bongs, pipes, steamrollers, etc but all this whole new world of dab rigs and dabbing, percs, showerheads, fab eggs, lighters, torches, nails, wax, shatter, reducers, gongs, etc etc is ALL NEW to me. I have very few friends that smoke and being in a non legal state, like you ataxian, I smoke by myself at home 95+% of the time.

I have a nice piece of HVY glass but I'm tired of hacking and wheezing. For health reasons I need to fuck combustion and commit to a vape. I love water bongs, bubblers etc so I want to go the water route with a vape for sure.

I purchased an Herbalizer a few years ago and hate it. I hate the whip. I hate the bags. I don't have any mods or pipes hooked up to the Herbie...honestly before I found FC i didn't know it was possible. ..maybe I need to give Herbie a chance.

So my next moves are the eNano (ordered and on the way), some glass water pieces, and then an EVO and I think I'll be set.

VAS and now I'm afraid GAS has set in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Thanks so much Vapor_Eyes! Ok, I'm going to show my noobness...some of this terminology is new to me. Please be patient! I just google searched what a Reducer is.

What do you mean that an 18mm doesn't add anything, the airflow is already open and it is limited? Isn't the functionality of the 18mm gong for mating your enano to a water pipe? I need to get some of this stuff in my hands to understand better. I don't know which ends are the male and which are female...don't know which are 18mm and which are 14mm.
The safest option is to just buy one or two of each size GonG. If you're worried about cost, pick your bubbler first and then choose the appropriate size GonG.

All E-Nano GonGs are male joints. That means they connect to a female joint, which is what most 18 & 14mm bubblers have. Some 18/14mm and most 10mm bubblers have male joints. You can tell by looking at the bubbler's joint if it is male or female, simple anatomy, innie or outie...

There's adapters for everything, male to female and vice versa, expander, reducer, claisen/y-adapters, the list goes on and on.

Beavis420

The safest option is to just buy one or two of each size GonG. If you're worried about cost, pick your bubbler first and then choose the appropriate size GonG.

All E-Nano GonGs are male joints. That means they connect to a female joint, which is what most 18 & 14mm bubblers have. Some 18/14mm and most 10mm bubblers have male joints. You can tell by looking at the bubbler's joint if it is male or female, simple anatomy, innie or outie...

There's adapters for everything, male to female and vice versa, expander, reducer, claisen/y-adapters, the list goes on and on.

This helps a ton, thanks man.

I have been looking at the GonG's from OGB with the carb. That's pretty slick! May get one of those and one or two of the EpicVape Gongs.

MOAR TOYS!

Before I place an order with DhGate are there any little accessories or must have items I should order?

Last edited by a moderator:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
This helps a ton, thanks man.

I have been looking at the GonG's from OGB with the carb. That's pretty slick! May get one of those and one or two of the EpicVape Gongs.

MOAR TOYS!

Before I place an order with DhGate are there any little accessories or must have items I should order?
Sorry if I confused you at first. I am far from an expert in glass, I just buy what I like and then I find a way to make it work.

You might want to look into a j-hook, they are cheap on dhgate. They will cool down your vapor and make it smoother without water, so you get more flavor than you would with a bubbler. Just search for 14mm or 18mm j-hook and you should find some cheap options. If you have the option of buying something thicker that's more expensive I would go with the thicker glass every time. Unfortunately, there is usually no indication of how thick the glass will be when ordering from dhgate.

You will still need to use the appropriate size GonG with a j-hook like you would with a bubbler.

Beavis420

Dude MOVE to a CIVILIZED STATE?

CANNABIS is safer than MILK?
Religion POISON'S LIFE!
Why are BAR'S legal?

NANO'S would be available on FLIGHT'S!

WAKE UP WORLD!

I will soon. I haven't moved so I can be near my parents who need my help. That is definitely in the cards in the future. Lived in Durango for 5 years and of course the state became legal a year after I left.

Top Bottom