throwawaytre3s

I recently bought a new dab rig, and with it a reclaim catch. The reclaim catch turns my 18M rig into a 14F rig, and let me tell you, my e-nano hits great through it. It feels great to have a rig that's completely non-combustion now.
qZAJny4.jpg

Jaindoh

hey thought i would drop in because i was telling someone i talked into buying an e-nano about FC and how cool it was

had my nano since 08/15 not one single problem it just does its job amazing 24/7 no hassle

it's been a while since i posted here but hope you are all doing well and im just gonna repost pics of my nano+thickassglass 15" fritted disc

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
hey thought i would drop in because i was telling someone i talked into buying an e-nano about FC and how cool it was

had my nano since 08/15 not one single problem it just does its job amazing 24/7 no hassle

it's been a while since i posted here but hope you are all doing well and im just gonna repost pics of my nano+thickassglass 15" fritted disc

That's a beautiful nano! The grain almost looks like a van Gogh painting of a landscape. The wavy top half is the sky and the burly bottom half is the land.

Have had my enano for many months now (too medicated from my enano to approximate atm) Simply awesome. Ive used it exclusively with the glass stem and everytime i blow out a nice plume it reaffirms how awesome of a purchase this was! Most efficiency and taste really out of any vape ive used. It runs like a beast and im a daily user so it just keeps trucking. It would be so dank if epicvape made a mobile device that mirrors this.

aSmallGreyStone

Have had my enano for many months now (too medicated from my enano to approximate atm) Simply awesome. Ive used it exclusively with the glass stem and everytime i blow out a nice plume it reaffirms how awesome of a purchase this was! Most efficiency and taste really out of any vape ive used. It runs like a beast and im a daily user so it just keeps trucking. It would be so dank if epicvape made a mobile device that mirrors this.

The best thing about hitting it for the first time in a while is once it's warmed up properly, you get thick vapour nearly instantly. Small hits are so good!

j3oomerang

Just wanted to say I don't personally recommend that hydratube. Didn't realize it had that lower chamber, I thought the vapor path went straight to the diffuser. It's unnecessary and will be annoying to fill with water and clean.

Think I'm going to just get an adapter like this instead of another hydratube. Basically will act like a glass whip, and it will give me dabbing capabilities (never owned a nail). Anyone use something like this with there Nano before?

http://www.dhgate.com/product/14mm-or-18mm-dropdown-reclaimer-glass-adapter/248123029.html

Last edited:
j3oomerang,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Just wanted to say I don't personally recommend that hydratube. Didn't realize it had that lower chamber, I thought the vapor path went straight to the diffuser. It's unnecessary and will be annoying to fill with water and clean.

Think I'm going to just get an adapter like this instead of another hydratube. Basically will act like a glass whip, and it will give me dabbing capabilities (never owned a nail). Anyone use something like this with there Nano before?

http://www.dhgate.com/product/14mm-or-18mm-dropdown-reclaimer-glass-adapter/248123029.html

The nano can do well in many situations, and you should do whatever floats your boat.

But, why not just get a cheap bubbler like many (especially me!) have suggested in this thread for years? nano works like a champ upside down as well as right side up! Trust me here. I've done it more than a few thousand times at this point.

j3oomerang

I have a cheap bubbler, absolute must for me and I've been using that cheap bubbler for a couple years now pretty much exclusively with my Nano. Small, effective with great airflow (so much airflow, I use a second one for hookah, wow does it make an excellent hookah), very easy to clean, kettle of boiling water just flows right through it. Sometimes you have the best solution right off that bat and you don't realize how great it is. For example, the hydratube I just acquired, water will not flow through that so easily or as thoroughly as the bubbler for cleaning.

The piece I linked was for use with my cheap bubbler.

dgmulf

My Nano showed up today, and I just gave it my first go. Efficiency did not disappoint; I'm sufficiently inebriated from an itsy bitsy crumb. Flavor was excellent as well, especially at lower heat settings. I'm looking forward to mastering the inhalation technique, and honing in to my sweet spot on the temperature dial.

My question is, why does EpicVape recommend loading the stem on the screen side, rather than the draw side? First off, this poses a much greater risk of your material falling into the heating element. And, it means you're loading the basket on the convex side, rather than the concave side (unless, of course, you invert the basket from its preset configuration). That didn't seem right to me, so I just dropped my piece of herb down the long end of the stem into the basket.

P.S. I'm really pleased with the piece of maple that went into my unit. I'll try to take a photo or two at some point.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
@dgmulf: Don't worry, it's fine to load the side of the stem on the screen side. You should leave a little clearance between your material and the heater screen, but it's not exactly necessary. Once I accidentally left an overloaded stem, with cannabis touching the heater screen, on top of my E-Nano overnight! I was so surprised when I woke up. Nothing combusted, it was just roasted dark brown. I emptied out the stem and I was back in business.

Some people like to flip the basket screen around but I find cannabis sticks to the sides of the screen when I do that. The "upside down" screen is actually more elegant and functional.

I wouldn't recommend loading it from the other side. If you load the other side of the stem you could easily get particles in your lungs, especially if you draw fast. If it works for you that's cool, just be careful.

Either way it seems like you're enjoying the experience enough already. I'm glad it's working out for you and I'm sure with a little practice you'll get even better performance out of your nano.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
For example, the hydratube I just acquired, water will not flow through that so easily or as thoroughly as the bubbler for cleaning.

Yes, when emptying it out, you do need to shake it a few times to get most of the water out.

I can see how it would be a pita to try and clean it with boiling water, although I'm sure it cleans most glass pretty well. If you use some 91% iso, a little salt and a few shakes, it works fine. Just remember to flush it well with water.

It takes me 5 min to give it a good cleaning every few days, which in all honestly it probably very important since there is always some moisture in the center of the hydrotube.

I just got two more hydrotubes. I ordered a back-up a few weeks ago and forgot because, well... you can imagine why, then ordered another. :science:

Last edited:

dgmulf

Another question: is the power cord supposed to be able to snap into the unit? With most electronics, this is usually the case, but I couldn't get it to lock in place, although I was being fairly gentle because I didn't want to apply excessive force. As is, the power cord tends to loosen while I'm picking up the Nano and tilting it during use.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Another question: is the power cord supposed to be able to snap into the unit? With most electronics, this is usually the case, but I couldn't get it to lock in place, although I was being fairly gentle because I didn't want to apply excessive force. As is, the power cord tends to loosen while I'm picking up the Nano and tilting it during use.
It's not supposed to snap into the unit, but it should be pretty snug. Don't worry about applying excessive force, it takes quite a bit of force to get the plug in all of the way. I think it would take a freak accident to break the plug or socket.

Try pushing harder on the plug until it comes to a complete stop. It should be nice and snug. There have been a few isolated reports of loose plugs, if you can't get it to stay secure I would contact Andy at EpicVape and see what he has to say about it.

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
To be honest this is probably the vape I am LEAST careful with. I see it as a tank. I have dropped mine, knocked it around a few times (not intentional of course, but with it's intended purpose, well, you know....) and have not inflicted any damage to it at all. I push the power cord in with significant force to ensure it stays put, and it does....although it will loosen up a tad after a while with frequent use. I push the cord in whenever I think about it, and don't feel I have to be worried about hurting it while doing so.
Seems nearly indestructible to me (not counting the glass of course, though I have never broken a nano stem yet).

Vaporhead99

I was just about to order a Standard Cherry E-Nano however I got stumped on the glass stem, should I order the standard adjustable screen or the non adjustable honeycomb screen? I'm guessing the latter as it is $10 extra?

Also, are any of the optional accessories worth getting?

https://epicvape.com/product/e-nano-standard-wood-vaporizer-kit/

I'm on that page above, if you would like to help me customise my new E-Nano please feel free, or tell me what would be your ideal E-Nano set up from the site so I can copy you :brow:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I was just about to order a Standard Cherry E-Nano however I got stumped on the glass stem, should I order the standard adjustable screen or the non adjustable honeycomb screen? I'm guessing the latter as it is $10 extra?

Also, are any of the optional accessories worth getting?

https://epicvape.com/product/e-nano-standard-wood-vaporizer-kit/

I'm on that page above, if you would like to help me customise my new E-Nano please feel free, or tell me what would be your ideal E-Nano set up from the site so I can copy you :brow:
Most of us prefer the adjustable screen for the extra control and flexibility it provides. I would get an extra stem, extra power cord, and some basket screens if it were me. Maybe one of each stem to see what you prefer.

You might want to think about a GonG or two. I like 14mm myself. The E-Nano works amazingly well with water, and even if you don't plan on it now you may want to try it in the future.

Vaporhead99

Most of us prefer the adjustable screen for the extra control and flexibility it provides. I would get an extra stem, extra power cord, and some basket screens if it were me. Maybe one of each stem to see what you prefer.

You might want to think about a GonG or two. I like 14mm myself. The E-Nano works amazingly well with water, and even if you don't plan on it now you may want to try it in the future.

Lovely, that's a great help and I've found the accessories page too.

At the moment I have the Cherry E-Nano with the standard screen, 2 packs of basket screens too but I am a little worse for wear right now haha so I will finish this order in the morning, I really appreciate that post Vapor_Eyes, I'll pick this up tomorrow and post here what I've ordered, cheers :tup:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I like having a stand to use with my nano. The electrical cord is on the heavy side and wants to drag the nano off the table. Get one to match your unit. I think having two GonGs and three adjustable stems, you never know when late at night you might drop glass. You don't want to have to reorder glass, that would be expensive to have it shipped.

I have some Tahoe OG in my nano right now, a spicy, woodsy taste

Edit
I have a D022 that I use with my nano as a bubbler. I have the D020 also but the D022 works better, more defusion. The Hydrabomb that's made for the EVO works well too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom