• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
So I have one question: Does the temperature you should set your E-Nano to depend on the ambient temperature? Since it's getting colder and I'm having some problems with getting the most of my Nano with the temperature change I'm wondering if putting it on a higher temp would help.
That makes sense if you were outside with your unit it could make a difference. Different electrical outlets can give a slightly different temp. Also different cannabis require different temp. If I'm using really dry weed I need to turn my temp down.
The nano has a pretty strong heater. I would play around with different temperatures and amounts to see what works best for you.

Slow and steady draws wins the race with the nano.
My temp is anywhere from 5.75 - 6.5 on the dial. I like a session so I load my unit up to last for 10 min. About half way through i give my meds a stir. My ABV is a medium brown with some lighter and darker flecks. i save my ABV for edibles. The ABV is really sedative - the edibles made with it I save for evening. :leaf::zzz:

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
So I have one question: Does the temperature you should set your E-Nano to depend on the ambient temperature? Since it's getting colder and I'm having some problems with getting the most of my Nano with the temperature change I'm wondering if putting it on a higher temp would help.

Think your question has already been answered, but yes, ambient temps make a surprisingly big difference. I live in a very old house without many wind-blocks around. To compensate, I move my dial about 1/4 notch (6.25 - 6.5 ish) in the winter. Depending on sub freezing temps and drafts, I sometimes knock it up just a little more.

Baron23

You have indeed received the correct answer. Think of the Enano as a thermal system. You put energy in the form of heat into the vape. You pull energy in the form of heat when you draw. The ambient temperature will also pull heat out of the heater, the greater the temperature difference (the steeper the gradient between nano and ambient air) the greater the energy loss.

So, you have your Enano trying to put energy in based on rheostat setting and two sources of energy loss that its fighting in order to maintain temp. If its cold enough and the heater setting is not high enough, you will not reach equilibrium and temperatures of the convective air we are using top vape will decline.

Cheers and somebody please do correct me if I'm wrong. Sophomore physics was a VERY long time ago. LOL

FreddieFresh

Well, I ended up buying my nano back from my friend. I'm happy to have it back and to finally give it some proper TLC. It was in desperate need of a waxing and most of the extra screens are black from combustion :bang:

Some people can't be helped. If your friends are idiots, you might as well leave them to smoke, because they'll just take an amazing vape and turn it into an expensive smoking device.

But anyway, I'm happy it's home for good this time. It's awesome having my nano and UD sitting next to each other, warmed up and ready to go at all times. You can never have to many logs IMO. Got a mini banksia pod UD waiting at the post office, got on Alan's list (good timing I think with the Mi-Log in the works) and now I'm just patiently waiting on Ed to release the Woodscents so I can try my cocobolo Ti VonG in convection mode :freak:

I've got VAS, WAS, GAS, TAS... you name it. This shits getting pretty ridiculous over here :nope:

Sometimes I think we could use a thread for people trying to chill out on their purchases. But that would be like having an AA meeting at a bar. I know you're all a bunch of enablers :rofl:

bengaltiger

I thought my Nano was underperforming last time but after a good cleaning of the screen I get really good hits again instead of a restricted airflow! Less is more :)

And it's a bummer that your friend wasn't willing to properly harness the power of the Nano. I get high of so little weed, it's amazing. And just set a vape budget, or appreciate what you love about the vapes you have. The only desktop I use outside of party settings is the Nano, I realized the Extreme Q whip would be better for 4 people, but I typically vape alone in my room.

To cure VAS, realize that money spent on vapes could be spent on weed instead :p

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I just got to the bottom of my small jelly jar tonight and was about to replenish from a larger storage jar. Now, I have been letting the bottom of that stash jar get encrusted with dirty kief that has just collected there over the last several fill ups. I thought it was time to start using it, so I just grabbed a flat dab tool and started scooping it into my nano gong. I didn't need to crank up the heat at all. Just huge fucking clouds.

I feel lighter than a feather.

Don't hate ---> Mr. :goat:

hweezi

formally cwheezy
ho8SmT8.jpg

Nooooo my nano cracked, she lasted a damn long time too.

EVlL 55

Hello everyone...
I recently received my 2nd nano.
....one thing I noticed that's a little differant is how tight my cord plugs into the unit...I love it!...my other the cord wiggles and causes anxiety of it falling out w/ every move...it's easily remedied but this is where it's at..snug.
...the glass is also thicker and more uniform.
It shows alot of dedication to keep putting the hammer to the nail to constantly improve a product that's top tier as it is...I appreciate the subtle evolution.
Something I found pretty much pathetic was the USPS' tracking service.....I received my unit before the tracking number even showed any movement whatsoever....so I'm tracking it,..climbing the wall for 2 days....wondering wtf,..and then it's just here out of nowhere....the tracking still goes nowhere...it says the USPS is still awaiting item.
..when I got the tracking # from epic,..it says in huge text in the reciept this exact scenario....hopefully this government institution that's been starving for resources and manpower will get a fraction of what they need to improve...soon...because the p.o. is a crap shoot as it is from every angle...where I live at least...just outside NYC,....but I degrees.
It's been about a year since I used a nano...a long year of inconsistencies and hit & miss results vape wise for me...it seems in my brain when somethings great,..there's gotta be better...so I wander...at my own peril because I always come back to this comfortable zone.

GetLeft

Mine also split a few weeks ago. I've had it around 1.5 yrs., the last year with it plugged in 24/7. I notice absolutely 0 difference in performance. Since I bought it for function rather than esthetics, and since it sits hidden out of view at all times except when I'm hitting it, I'm not sending it back. At least not yet.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Gotta get a second Nano before you send the cracked one back. You don't want to be nano-less. Epic is fast when sending your unit in for service. The time recently I sent one of my nanos in for it and was only gone for 8 days. Andy fixed my unit and put back in the mail the same day.

A good log vape is a must for every vaporizer collector and enthusiast. The vapor flavor is amazing with my Enano.

Last edited:

hweezi

formally cwheezy
What if I wanted to upgrade it to a Maple Burl, is that possible? I'd obviously be paying the difference.

Has this been done? I don't see a point in sending it in if it performs the same, an upgrade would be nice as I'm not really one who'd need two different nanos. I've got too many vapes as it is.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
What if I wanted to upgrade it to a Maple Burl, is that possible? I'd obviously be paying the difference.

Has this been done? I don't see a point in sending it in if it performs the same, an upgrade would be nice as I'm not really one who'd need two different nanos. I've got too many vapes as it is.
Yes you can. Email customerservice@epicvape.com

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Gotta get a second Nano before you send the cracked one back. You don't want to be nano-less. Epic is fast when sending your unit in for service. The time recently I sent one of my nanos in for it and was only gone for 8 days. Andy fixed my unit and put back in the mail the same day.

A good log vape is a must for every vaporizer collector and enthusiast. The vapor flavor is amazing with my Enano.
AbsiC9T.jpg

I miss the NANO so much!
My kid loves it?
As I was winter cleaning I realized I'm NANO less?

@CarolKing is so right on this one!

It's highly UNCIVILIZED to be NANO-LESS!

Whissmu

i Have e-nano in the focus of my shopping cart !! :]
I'm waiting to see if there is any offer in sight! :S
Out of Christmas Does anyone know of any offers? FCLOVE no work to shipping to spain :(

regards

Whissmu,
Top Bottom