Reflections

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I ordered a stem and GonG from @JoDa glass works I will show it off when I get them. The pair was around $89 with tax and shipping. I'm sure it will be worth it. As long as I don't drop it. He does beautiful work.
If interested get a hold of @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd he is the owner operater of JoDa glassworks. He's been making water tools also. Check him out in the glass section.

Using some Platinum GSC in the nano right now.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I ordered a stem and GonG from @JoDa glass works I will show it off when I get them. The pair was around $89 with tax and shipping. I'm sure it will be worth it. As long as I don't drop it. He does beautiful work.
If interested get a hold of @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd he is the owner operater of JoDa glassworks. He's been making water tools also. Check him out in the glass section.

P1t4Whv.jpg

I have PGSC seeds to pop this spring. (nice strain)
OREGON GLASS BLOWER is a AMERICAN source on the WEST coast!
DRY DAY!

NANO + 6.0 + TRAINWRECK + 18mm GonG + OGB MP = CIVILIZED

LiquidVape

My e-nano won't turn on today. Changed outlets and all... What can I do? What might be the issue?
Feels bad being that I'm located in Canada, and feel like warranty will be a pain in the butt..
Bought this unit last spring too..
Help @ACE OF VAPE

Last edited:
LiquidVape,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

@CarolKing you are the best!

I gave my NANO to my DAUGHTER since I broke all my GonG's!
The @Ed's TnT NANO WOOD GonG I gave her to use.
Very nice vaporizer really!

For now on only GonG free devices or unbreakables.

It's my fault for having a medical need.

Take care!

FLAVOR was there!

Too bad I break glass all the time?
My wine glasses that were $50.00 a piece in the 90's I lock up.
IKEA is my friend! (it is only 200 glasses?)
When I break glasses by the pool no harm. ($2.00 a piece)

GonG's I cry like a baby.
Tired of crying!

My daughter is stoked!

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Just got my nano today! Looks beautiful and works perfectly. I got 3 stems: 1 all glass stem and 2 adjustable screen stems.

I noticed that in the adjustable screen stems, the screens appear to have been place upside down. Or am I just not getting how this stem works?
Let me know what you guys think. THANKS!
28sy3wl.jpg
[/IMG]

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
Just got my nano today! Looks beautiful and works perfectly. I got 3 stems: 1 all glass stem and 2 adjustable screen stems.

I noticed that in the adjustable screen stems, the screens appear to have been place upside down. Or am I just not getting how this stem works?
Let me know what you guys think. THANKS!
28sy3wl.jpg
[/IMG]
that's the usual way, although some run them them the opposite way, i thinnk. works good that way for me...

Edit:

@CarolKing
It's my fault for having a medical need.

it's really the ataxia, right? you're not just clumsy?

that's the real shame of you not winning the presidency, no unbreakable GonG task-force...

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
I love my new nano. Whew...I'm VAKED! :ko:

Screen was a little too close to the heater for my taste, so I pushed it back a little and found the sweet spot.

EDIT: I can barely type right now...

How do you like my new stem from JoDa Glass. Thank you @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd They look beautiful. Also an 14mm GonG with an adapter that will make it an 18 mm too. Is it called a reducer?
pJ2Ow9X.jpg
That's beauteous!

Last edited by a moderator:

hafalump

So jealous, enano has been stone cold for ten days. It works just fine, Im stuck in a crappy state.
Anxiety and depression are hitting hard.:cry::ugh:. and with the new president, nothing will happen:shrug:
Like fat Freddy says "weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed."

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian
I'm sorry to see you go, but I understand completely. It's not going to be nearly as CIVILIZED without you around here.

@CarolKing
Beautiful glass. I love @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd's work!
For my well being I'm out of here.
4' COLAS are calling = CIVILIZED

I have custom made glass on the WEST COAST.

The NANO: FLAVOR/EFFECT/FUNCTION/SIMPLE/SMALL

My GonG'S are all broke including the ones from MICHIGAN

GonG's are a lame design (break so easy)

JOINTS always work! (they don't break)

KISS

`

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds

KISS

`
I'm just glad your daughter is able to enjoy your E-Nano. The gift that keeps on giving! Best wishes, I'm sure I'll see you around FC in other threads! :tup:

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
With my nano, I'm back to vaporizing after almost a year and a half of smoking. :o As some of you know, I moved from Chicago to Colorado in May 2015 and sold EVERYTHING, including all my vapes to make it happen. Since then, all of my income has gone to making ends meet and helping my sister through a tough time after her divorce.

Since I was recently cast in a play that calls for me to sing a number of operatic arias, I knew I had to have at least one vape to save my throat. Opera is quite strenuous and you have to be in top form. It was just the excuse I needed to finally buy a vape and quit combusting. My heart is with one of the nano's major competitors, but the nano is so small and the cord so NOT bulky, that it suited my travel needs for now. Fortunately, money is now a LOT less tight, so my nano will soon have a brother log :dog: (to keep him company! VAS: HERE I COME!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
So jealous, enano has been stone cold for ten days. It works just fine, Im stuck in a crappy state.
Anxiety and depression are hitting hard.:cry::ugh:. and with the new president, nothing will happen:shrug:
Like fat Freddy says "weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed."

Still processing Tuesday's results myself, but no way I could manage it without my nano. Hope the orange man of maturity & reason is the one we see most. But, who knows? There are at least 3-4 different personalities living in that body. Keeping my fingers crossed and my stash full while we wait to see. :shrug:

KISS

`

Going to miss you so much around here. :drool: Hopefully we'll still see you in your other regular spots on FC. So glad I don't share your glass curse, but I get it.

With my nano, I'm back to vaporizing after almost a year and a half of smoking. :o As some of you know, I moved from Chicago to Colorado in May 2015 and sold EVERYTHING, including all my vapes to make it happen. Since then, all of my income has gone to making ends meet and helping my sister through a tough time after her divorce.

Since I was recently cast in a play that calls for me to sing a number of operatic arias, I knew I had to have at least one vape to save my throat. Opera is quite strenuous and you have to be in top form. It was just the excuse I needed to finally buy a vape and quit combusting. My heart is with one of the nano's major competitors, but the nano is so small and the cord so NOT bulky, that it suited my travel needs for now. Fortunately, money is now a LOT less tight, so my nano will soon have a brother log :dog: (to keep him company! VAS: HERE I COME!

Yay!! Good to see you back in the thread @Crohnie ! Glad to hear things are back on track for you - and getting better all the time it seems. Tough to beat the nano for consistent, pleasurable results when you're plugged in. I recently acquired one of the competitor logs (that I've been thinking about for years). It's nice, but I still prefer nano and the other one gets pulled out to play with once a week or so. Even when I'm done playing with it, I usually do a nano load or two anyway. Just something about nano on glass that can't be done as well by any others..... Not for me at least.

If you need to vape on the go with your new gig, check out the vapcaps or Milanna. Both have been good to me lately, and either are nice to have when untethered. But, still not true substitutes for nano. Whenever I'm within 10 feet of a plug I'm back with the best vape around.

@CarolKing - lovely set from Joda! Nice to see you got hooked up with some beautiful glass in spite of his increased workload. Both pieces look awesome in form & function. :tup:

Baron23

Hi guys - a friend lent me a nano to use for a few days and the predictable result occurred, I bought one! LOL Its my electric VapCap. .05 grams of material, 3 draws from a load, all goodness! :clap::rockon:

Hasn't arrived yet but I bought a Premium Walnut with adjustable and fixed glass stems and GonGs.

Please forgive me for not reading 730 pages of this thread...I'm sure my question is addressed somewhere in there but, if you don't mind:

I see in their owners manual they say to pre-heat for 2-3 minutes or so on highest temp and dial down to what you want. But I also so a recent post where a member stated that pre-heating for 20-30 minutes is needed (or at least desirable).

What is the general consensus on this?

Thanks

GetLeft

I see in their owners manual they say to pre-heat for 2-3 minutes or so on highest temp and dial down to what you want. But I also so a recent post where a member stated that pre-heating for 20-30 minutes is needed (or at least desirable).

Plenty of folks go the quick heat up at 10 then back down. It certainly speeds things up I guess. But I just always keep mine plugged in at my preferred vaping temp. Even faster than the quick heat up technique.

:)

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Plenty of folks go the quick heat up at 10 then back down. It certainly speeds things up I guess. But I just always keep mine plugged in at my preferred vaping temp. Even faster than the quick heat up technique.

:)

+1. The quick high heat for 5 minutes, then lower to your preferred vaping temp works -but not nearly as wonderful of an experience as having your nano fully heated. Leave ti on for 20 - 30 minutes for best results. Or, do as many of us do, and just leave ti plugged in all the time. Probably better to turn down to around 5 when not in use, but I always forget and it hangs at 6 1/4 most of the time. Always sitting there ready whenever I am.

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
It's funny. When I originally made the transition from smoking to vaping, it wasn't so easy. Even though my throat and lungs were thanking me, I missed the slightly different effects of smoking...a lot. This time, after returning to vaping after smoking for almost a year and a half, the transition was seamless and easy. I wonder why that is?

By the way....My nano looks great and is performing like a champ! Thanks, Mephisto. :D

Top Bottom