ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
And now I just broke the Direct draw stem for my Enano and have officially broken 14mm gong, 18mm gong and the straight stem in less then a week times and I owned this vape for a year now ?

So just finished ordering a new stem and gongs + now I am getting every single one with an adjustable screen instead of the glass one AND 2x packs of screens

btw the gongs and stems are strong and thick its just my luck that is fragile and spreads out thin :rofl:

been so paranoid with the direct stem as it was the last thing I could vape out of, so I done everything in my power to not have it in a dangerous place, it was just sitting up in the bed with me not evening touching it when it just fell over with stem inside and just hit the side of the tray that was next to it, shattering a piece out of the wall of the bowl and I was not even in the bed at the time

the 14 and 18 mm died within days of each other and then I was already paranoid about "sky god" revenge after the first broke :freak:
I broke all GonG's of all vaporizers!

300 year's from now when I'm dust their will be unbreakable devices?????
Right now I just rig my broken stem to get by!
SJTI5zP.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Easily my favorite way to get stoned......I have two E-Nano's and one UD. If I stick with the logs, I can get lit two to three times a day on about 2g a week. Used the Cherry E-Nano tonight with an 18mm GonG through an HVY beaker. That with two fine Red IPA's from Ithaca Beer Co. Life is Good.
I medicate however getting stone would be nice!
Monday making it work!
osp4e0f.jpg

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Easily my favorite way to get stoned......I have two E-Nano's and one UD. If I stick with the logs, I can get lit two to three times a day on about 2g a week. Used the Cherry E-Nano tonight with an 18mm GonG through an HVY beaker. That with two fine Red IPA's from Ithaca Beer Co. Life is Good.
Ithaca beer company is right down the road from me. The red IPA is indeed good.

mucsusn

60 going on 20
I medicate however getting stone would be nice!
Monday making it work!
osp4e0f.jpg
First and foremost.....a medicator......it has changed my life re my cervical arthritic pain......the stoned part is a bonus!!!

Ithaca beer company is right down the road from me. The red IPA is indeed good.
Oh, dude, my youngest is a senior at IC.....what a great place to visit!!!!! I have a couple of glass pieces from the shop on the Commons!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Know I am posting here twice in a row but I been googling around and not getting much success

but anyone here build their own Enano power bank out of some 18650, 5v to 12v booster and then a 12v to 110v converter ?

wondering if such a job is possible or if anyone knows the exact specs of the heating element ?

only reason I regret getting an Underdog is the reason I might be able to build a powerbank for it pretty easy it being 12v but Enano ?

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Know I am posting here twice in a row but I been googling around and not getting much success

but anyone here build their own Enano power bank out of some 18650, 5v to 12v booster and then a 12v to 110v converter ?

wondering if such a job is possible or if anyone knows the exact specs of the heating element ?

only reason I regret getting an Underdog is the reason I might be able to build a powerbank for it pretty easy it being 12v but Enano ?
You can buy AC powerbanks:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01H..._SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=nexgadget+24000mah

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Does anyone else's unit jingle when you shake it lightly? I can't tell if something's loose in the heater area.
It still works perfectly.

Puffing on some God Bud. Using the nano through my bubbler this evening (and most other nights too).

Older ones would do this a bit more. All those falls and bumping around add up on new ones too, I think. Works fine and no problems when mine have rattled (or do). If you have any other reason to send in or the rattle really bothers you, Andy can fix easily. Think there is something about this from him further back in the thread.

rebis

Hey, I was just wondering how you guys feel the enano would be for a crafty owner?

Would it be a worthy desktop piece? I know i would have to get used to a greater air resistance. I would hope its better than say a flowermate? (a vape i also have) I vape with my partner and I am also interested in how the "small amounts" for this device works out? Is it exaggerated, or when having a session with two it is annoying?

i was leaning towards getting a volcano as my desktop, but I have read around that perhaps this vape has a greater extraction.

advice is welcome!

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
Does anyone else's unit jingle when you shake it lightly? I can't tell if something's loose in the heater area.
It still works perfectly.

Puffing on some God Bud. Using the nano through my bubbler this evening (and most other nights too).
Mine do this too, have since I got them.....one is more prevalent than the other though.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Hey, I was just wondering how you guys feel the enano would be for a crafty owner?

Would it be a worthy desktop piece? I know i would have to get used to a greater air resistance. I would hope its better than say a flowermate? (a vape i also have) I vape with my partner and I am also interested in how the "small amounts" for this device works out? Is it exaggerated, or when having a session with two it is annoying?

i was leaning towards getting a volcano as my desktop, but I have read around that perhaps this vape has a greater extraction.

advice is welcome!
The E-Nano has very little draw resistance. I would be very surprised if that was a problem for you.

The E-Nano is a great desktop, it's very versatile. Unless you need bags in which case the Volcano is obviously better.

The E-Nano can easily be used with water or even dry glass pieces like j-hooks. It works well with small high temp one hit loads as well as low temp sessions. And it is amazing with concentrates, still my preferred method of consuming them.

My nano has no rattle at all, I do recall hearing it used to be normal and that Andy has since changed the design to eliminate it.

I've had my nano for just over a year. It's my first and only plug-in vape. It will probably be my second one too. I need something more exotic... :worms:

mucsusn

60 going on 20

advice is welcome!
A Crafty was my very first vape, and it still sits solidly in the rotation. I can't recommend a log vape enough for your main desktop unit. Granted, it is not ready for a crowd, but a good bong or a fat roll will take care of that! For taking care of you, though, the logs cannot be beat. VERY efficient, and as far as your comment re draw resistance, it depends on your grind, your pack, and your overall style. I've never thought that my E-nano or my UD suffer from any draw issues.

Finally, if you routinely vape for two, get a couple of extra stems and pack a few for a session with friends!

rebis

Thanks man, I think I will order one in November. I will also need to get a stepdown transformer.

Another question for you guys, what about the stems? Anybody who has used both, what are the differences, pros cons,

Also, I would like to get a gong attachment, What is the most popular size (i want to purchase glass later)

Cheers!

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
I used both and would just say that the glass screens ones make bongs dirtier unless you just put a screen in the other end so stuff does not get through but then you need to clean them

I broke all my stems and switch over to adjustable because that but I think it might be up to preference, you are going to break one or a gong, so why not just get both and spares because EU shipping is a little more expensive

I am also EU person and have a stepdown AND we both cat people

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
If you just want one size GonG I would get the 18mm size. It seems like a lot of glass pieces are 18mm, especially those water tools that have been mentioned here. Also I would buy 2 GonGs, glass breaks. Just ask @ataxian

I have my Walnut Enano loaded up with some Black Cherry Soda. The taste is exquisite a combination of a cherry rose type of taste in a good way. Not a perfume taste at all.

The Enano is my go to desk style vaporizer I use the most. It's easy to use and it produces wonderful flavor. Plus it doesn't use a lot of product to get you medicated.

You really can't go wrong with buying this vaporizer. You will get excellent aftercare if needed.

I don't have a Crafty but have several other portables. The Enano is the perfect set up to have along with a couple great portables IMO. I think I have 13 vaporizers at this point. I have 2 Enanos and the Evo far as desk style units and the rest are portables.

Last edited:

rebis

I broke all my stems and switch over to adjustable because that but I think it might be up to preference, you are going to break one or a gong, so why not just get both and spares because EU shipping is a little more expensive

I am also EU person and have a stepdown AND we both cat people

Yes, I shall get 2-3 stems, and gong replacements. I do currently own 4 cats ... its a joymare. With your transformer, perhaps you can answer a few questions for me. I vape multiple times in a day. Which transformer do you use? What kind of usage do you get out of it? Any issues re: noise, burn out etc.

Some of the ones featured linked on this forum have written in their product pages that they cannot be used for prolonged use.

If you just want one size GonG I would get the 18mm size. It seems like a lot of glass pieces are 18mm, especially those water tools that have been mentioned here. Also I would buy 2 GonGs, glass breaks. Just ask @ataxian

I have my Walnut Enano loaded up with some Black Cherry Soda. The taste is exquisite a combination of a cherry rose type of taste in a good way. Not a perfume taste at all.

The Enano is my go to desk style vaporizer I use the most. It's easy to use and it produces wonderful flavor. Plus it doesn't use a lot of product to get you medicated.

You really can't go wrong with buying this vaporizer. You will get excellent aftercare if needed.

I don't have a Crafty but have several other portables. The Enano is the perfect set up to have along with a couple great portables IMO. I think I have 13 vaporizers at this point. I have 2 Enanos and the Evo far as desk style units and the rest are portables.

In home audio when purchasing amps and such, simplicity and performance were key. I guess we consider simply made electronics to reliable by their nature. This seems to be a vape that takes that approach. The crafty has great vapor production, and you can hit it in a variety of styles. However, I have personally found the design wanting a little. 100 hour life cycle (average) doesn't really fit into my lifestyle or that of my partner. So, this seems to be a better call.

herb prices are also a consideration in our particular case.

And thank you, its nice to have a community to lean when making a purchasing decision. Cheers dudes!

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
I need to order more GonG's!
I have none!
EPIC is down the road and kind of close.

To not be able to use it is for a while.
However I will miss it!

The SILICONE SLEEVES are pretty cool!

ENJOY!

I just ordered a "backup" one, but also a Y-adapter (more of a "U" shape), from ebay.

I recently got a new very simple straight-sided bong. And ordered some fancy downstems too.

Going to try double-barreled nanos

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Thanks man, I think I will order one in November. I will also need to get a stepdown transformer.

Another question for you guys, what about the stems? Anybody who has used both, what are the differences, pros cons,

Also, I would like to get a gong attachment, What is the most popular size (i want to purchase glass later)

Cheers!

Stepdown transformers come up often. There was one on Amazon I linked to a few pages back that seems to be a fan favorite.

Stick with the adjustable screen stems/GonGs, IMO. The fixed glass work fine, and some like them. But, an adjustable screen is key to get the most out of your nano. Having the ability to adjust your heat is a little more important, but having the ability to adjust the distance to heater in the stem (with adj screen) allows you to tweak to find your favorite set up. It's not too hard to find your own perfect distance and repeat it, and you also have the ability to tweak this way or that depending on your material, what kind of buzz or flavor you're looking for, whatever glass, setting a little different for visitors, your mood, etc. They're also a lot easier to clean and maintain.

A clean screen makes a big difference, so pick up some extras with your order. While it's good to keep your glass stem/GonG clean also, a quick screen switch out will keep you rolling. I usually switch screens 5 or 6 times between glass cleanings. I have a bunch of them and keep the dirtys in one container and the cleans in another. Every month or so I clean all the dirty ones at the same time and replenish the clean jar. Just soak in alcohol for an hour or two, give a quick scrub with an old toothbrush, rinse and dry. Pretty simple!

Agree with @CarolKing to go with 18mm. Most glass that pairs well with nano is 18mm, and adapters can make it work with 14mm if you happen to pick one up.

One other thing to consider since it seems you'll be ordering in a few weeks... What kind of wood? I have an exotic, a walnut and my deer old Cherry Girl (almost 4 years old and still going strong). I've also used a few different maple and cherry nanos. There is very little difference in performance, if any, from wood to wood. But, nano envy can get to you after a while. If you stop by here often, and many do after they get a nano because of all the GREAT people that participate in this thread, you may find yourself yearning for something a little nicer than you purchased when pictures pop up. Budget & personal preferences both come into play here, and I'd suggest you go with your preference if you can swing it. Don't get me wrong.... even the plain old maple is a beautiful piece of wood. But when you're sitting there stoned, the prettier ones are more fun to gaze at. If your budget allows I'd suggest you check out @Snappo 's exotic woods. You purchase wood separately from him, and he will ship directly to Epic. Just be sure to pick something that is sized properly for nano. Once your wood gets to Epic, customs don't usually take too long to be completed. Epic usually has some nice exotics available too. Snappo's wood thread is here.

My lovely Amboyna Burl exotic with wood from Snappo. Pic is 3 months old and those cracks look exactly the same. Think they're just part of the wood. They're actually hard to see if not in the sun and in a close up shot. :)

yX9s3cw.jpg

Cherry Girl

rsN2G25.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom