beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
Got an email saying EpicVape got my nano and will try to get it fixed and back to me today. Had I got it in the post as soon as I got their email (on Tues) I could prob have my nano back today. But it looks like Mon or Tues at the latest. Awesome stuff.

I just really wish I knew how it broke :( I'll admit I'm not too easy on it and treat it like a tank, but nothing out of the ordinary happened. The most it could have fell from is 2 feet on to carpet. But I'm pretty certain it was on the ground already. Maybe I knocked over a remote that fell and hit the cable just right? IDK but I'm glad to be having it back soon. I have some strains I got last weekend that I want to enjoy w/out worrying about button press time :p

ETA: just got an email w/ shipping info for it's return. I guess if anything ever happens again, I'll drive over there and get it back the same day! :p

Last edited:

DarkSm0ke

Shit, I sent an email for my nano issues and get treated like red headed step child. They need to get more consistent. Your customer service is not great, if you only treat some people great and others you just ignore. Fail. I am sure they have seen my posts here since I have been having problems, so no excuse for not reaching out. If I didn't love my nano based on past experience I would just start using my new HI as my daily driver.

Glad at least they took care of your issue @beiberhole69

DarkSm0ke,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Requesting RMA for a shipping label is really easy to do. You just go to their website and click on one of the above services.

I called yesterday with a question and they answered their phone and answered my question. They had no idea who the hell I was from Adam. I never even mentioned I was an FC member.

DarkSm0ke

Requesting RMA for a shipping label is really easy to do. You just go to their website and click on one of the above services.

I called yesterday with a question and they answered their phone and answered my question. They had no idea who the hell I was from Adam. I never even mentioned I was an FC member.

Yeah that is cool. Their phone number (866 number) did not work for me. When I called the message said this number is not accessible from my area (California, like 45 mins away from me). Frustrated me so much I emailed Alan and he sold me a bamboo HI. So I am going to break that puppy in this weekend. Don't get me wrong, I am still in the nano nation, but just not to happy with lack of customer service on their part.

DarkSm0ke,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Yeah that is cool. Their phone number (866 number) did not work for me. When I called the message said this number is not accessible from my area (California, like 45 mins away from me). Frustrated me so much I emailed Alan and he sold me a bamboo HI. So I am going to break that puppy in this weekend. Don't get me wrong, I am still in the nano nation, but just not to happy with lack of customer service on their part.

This sucks, but unfortunately still seems to happen from time to time. I think the two of them have a good bit of business going through the shop. Things are way better than they were a couple years ago, but honestly think you're going to run into this from time to time (and I don't think from person to person as alluded to above).

From what I've seen here in dealing with smaller vendors, there are two ways it can go. You have Alan, who is awesome, but can sometimes take forever with orders (last I heard Hi list was at 18 months). He is super quick to answer any questions thoroughly, though. And, you may luck into a piece he already has ready to go (like your bamboo Hi). Or, you have situations like Epic where they respond well most of the time and orders are usually quick to be filled. But, sometimes they get a little backed up - or have to take a break to keep sanity - and responses or orders can get a little backed up. I'm not going to name names, but have had the same experiences with at least a couple other smaller vendors who are very popular on FC. That's before we even get into some of the known problem cases (been waiting for a Zion for - I don't even want to count the months anymore!)

I'd suggest you hang in there and hit Carisa's email. It ain't perfect, but really not too bad IMO when you consider the big picture. They're not Amazon - and we do get great products for fair and reasonable prices. Guess what I'm saying is that it's tough to get EVERYTHING (good product at good price, quick orders, lightning customer service, etc) unless you're dealing with a bigger team like Magic Flight, SSV, Puff it Up and others. And, even some of those drop the ball sometimes. Well, not Randy at Puff it Up - but he and his team are something special.

bengaltiger

Whoa! For people who are new to the E-Nano or are having problems, use less weed than you think is necessary. You'll still be lifted, and microloads are more efficient, getting you STONED with less weed! I'm vaping through 0.4g today and I still have a bit left, gonna enjoy the stone!

For best performance, this is what I would recommend doing:

1. Heat up the E-Nano for at least 30 minutes, heat it on 10 until the wood is warm or hot to the touch, then heat on 6.8 or lower
2. Put just enough ground herb to cover the base of the stem, the distance I use is slightly closer than the E-pick recommends.
3. Hold log horizontally, put stem on log, put your mouth on stem
4. Inhale vapor.
5. Hold in vapor.
6. Exhale.
7. Get stoned.

EDIT: I clean my stem every night after I am done using it. I use 91% isopropyl alcohol and put the stem with the basket side up and soak the inside of the tube with the stem in it with isopropyl. Sorry I forgot this, I just finished vaping my bud for the day! And even though it was only 0.4 g of weed, I still got pretty stoned :)

One question though, how long do you guys hold in your vapor, and is exhaled vapor wasted THC and other goodies?

Last edited:

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Whoa! For people who are new to the E-Nano or are having problems, use less weed than you think is necessary. You'll still be lifted, and microloads are more efficient, getting you STONED with less weed! I'm vaping through 0.4g today and I still have a bit left, gonna enjoy the stone!

For best performance, this is what I would recommend doing:

1. Heat up the E-Nano for at least 30 minutes, heat it on 10 until the wood is warm or hot to the touch, then heat on 6.8 or lower
2. Put just enough ground herb to cover the base of the stem, the distance I use is slightly closer than the E-pick recommends.
3. Hold log horizontally, put stem on log, put your mouth on stem
4. Inhale vapor.
5. Hold in vapor.
6. Exhale.
7. Get stoned.

EDIT: I clean my stem every night after I am done using it. I use 91% isopropyl alcohol and put the stem with the basket side up and soak the inside of the tube with the stem in it with isopropyl. Sorry I forgot this, I just finished vaping my bud for the day! And even though it was only 0.4 g of weed, I still got pretty stoned :)

One question though, how long do you guys hold in your vapor, and is exhaled vapor wasted THC and other goodies?
Easily my favorite way to get stoned......I have two E-Nano's and one UD. If I stick with the logs, I can get lit two to three times a day on about 2g a week. Used the Cherry E-Nano tonight with an 18mm GonG through an HVY beaker. That with two fine Red IPA's from Ithaca Beer Co. Life is Good.

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
And now I just broke the Direct draw stem for my Enano and have officially broken 14mm gong, 18mm gong and the straight stem in less then a week times and I owned this vape for a year now ?

So just finished ordering a new stem and gongs + now I am getting every single one with an adjustable screen instead of the glass one AND 2x packs of screens

btw the gongs and stems are strong and thick its just my luck that is fragile and spreads out thin :rofl:

been so paranoid with the direct stem as it was the last thing I could vape out of, so I done everything in my power to not have it in a dangerous place, it was just sitting up in the bed with me not evening touching it when it just fell over with stem inside and just hit the side of the tray that was next to it, shattering a piece out of the wall of the bowl and I was not even in the bed at the time

the 14 and 18 mm died within days of each other and then I was already paranoid about "sky god" revenge after the first broke :freak:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
And now I just broke the Direct draw stem for my Enano and have officially broken 14mm gong, 18mm gong and the straight stem in less then a week times and I owned this vape for a year now ?

So just finished ordering a new stem and gongs + now I am getting every single one with an adjustable screen instead of the glass one AND 2x packs of screens

btw the gongs and stems are strong and thick its just my luck that is fragile and spreads out thin :rofl:

been so paranoid with the direct stem as it was the last thing I could vape out of, so I done everything in my power to not have it in a dangerous place, it was just sitting up in the bed with me not evening touching it when it just fell over with stem inside and just hit the side of the tray that was next to it, shattering a piece out of the wall of the bowl and I was not even in the bed at the time

the 14 and 18 mm died within days of each other and then I was already paranoid about "sky god" revenge after the first broke :freak:
My NANO is starving for GonG's!
I broke everyone of them!

TRAINWRECK (sativa) 420 + broken stem + whip + ash collector + JHOOK = WTF (I learn that from a member)

CIVILIZED = OF COURSE

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@syrupy the prescription is to buy another Enano, then send the cracked one in. I just sent my Cherry Enano in for service last Friday and it's already on the way back to me. I live on the West Coast, WA state. I've been using my Walnut Enano the last few days. Epic got it today, fixed it then put it back in the mail already. It probably won't go out until tomorrow.

Using my nano and loving some Tahoe OG vapor right now.

Epicvape has stellar service. I'm so glad when I bought my units I was still able to get a lifetime warranty. It's a 3 year warranty I believe now.

Last edited:

alexwallis

Hi all, I have been a very happy enano user for a few years now.
I have a question hoping I can get some help with, I know someone who is considering getting an enano, and I need to know amazon links for a voltage converter to recommend her so that the nano will work in the UK, unfortunately I got my converter off ebay and its still going strong but I don't think the seller sells them any more.
This person is in her 80s, so I need something nice and simple no fuss something that is foolproof don't want her burning her house down lol so ideally not a step up converter only step down, my unit just has an on off switch and is a metal box that sits under the desk, you can't really get more simple than that. also ideally with all the parts so she can just get it out the box and plug it in no fuss.
My converter when I got it didn't come with a UK adapter so I had to make a special effort to get one to plug it in.
any help would be appreciated as I am not good on technical stuff when it comes to electrical stuff, if possible some direct amazon.co.uk links would be appreciated.
I know my current converter I have is 500 watt, which is more than enough for the nano as 50 watt isn't enough and 500 means there is plenty of spare capacity.
many thanks for your help. I know this question has been asked before so sorry for cluttering the thread. I think epicvape is missing a trick by not selling country specific converters, it would save users hunting around online and not being sure about correct equipment.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Hi all, I have been a very happy enano user for a few years now.
I have a question hoping I can get some help with, I know someone who is considering getting an enano, and I need to know amazon links for a voltage converter to recommend her so that the nano will work in the UK, unfortunately I got my converter off ebay and its still going strong but I don't think the seller sells them any more.
This person is in her 80s, so I need something nice and simple no fuss something that is foolproof don't want her burning her house down lol so ideally not a step up converter only step down, my unit just has an on off switch and is a metal box that sits under the desk, you can't really get more simple than that. also ideally with all the parts so she can just get it out the box and plug it in no fuss.
My converter when I got it didn't come with a UK adapter so I had to make a special effort to get one to plug it in.
any help would be appreciated as I am not good on technical stuff when it comes to electrical stuff, if possible some direct amazon.co.uk links would be appreciated.
I know my current converter I have is 500 watt, which is more than enough for the nano as 50 watt isn't enough and 500 means there is plenty of spare capacity.
many thanks for your help. I know this question has been asked before so sorry for cluttering the thread. I think epicvape is missing a trick by not selling country specific converters, it would save users hunting around online and not being sure about correct equipment.

Not sure because I'm in US, but this one looks good and seems to be popular on Amazon.

Hopefully someone from UK can soon offer link to what they use, also.

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Not sure because I'm in US, but this one looks good and seems to be popular on Amazon.

Hopefully someone from UK can soon offer link to what they use, also.

Sweden not U.K but mine looks exactly the same and is also a 100w but not sure if its the same brand because I am sitting on the crapper (sry) BUT mine sometimes buzzes annoyingly but laying it on the side for a sec fixes it

klipsch

Had an original E-Nano (non-removable cord, accent grooves in the wood top) that needed repair. Sent it in and was upgraded to the newer model. While I do like the softer, removable cord, the walnut wood seems softer compared to my original, and I miss the styling with the grooves.

In retrospect, I should have kept my original and repaired it myself. It was more unique and I had a lot of history with it.

snackmaster

Had an original E-Nano (non-removable cord, accent grooves in the wood top) that needed repair. Sent it in and was upgraded to the newer model. While I do like the softer, removable cord, the walnut wood seems softer compared to my original, and I miss the styling with the grooves.

In retrospect, I should have kept my original and repaired it myself. It was more unique and I had a lot of history with it.

Probably not much consolation, but I bet your new nano will harden up over time as you use it.

GetLeft

Sorry to hear you lost your buddy. I've tended to laugh a little to myself when I read about nano owners being so attached to their nanos that they've had a hard time sending them in for repair. But the longer I have mine the more I'm able to understand the hesitation. Heck, I'm even attached to some of the nanos I see posted regularly around here :)

Top Bottom