Clickz

I was extremely intimidated, but now it seems almost too simple :tup:
Thank You!

I agree 100%. I think those pictures will be linked back to over and over again. It's much easier to see the process in these photos vs. reading it. I think some instructions like this on the Epicvape website would be priceless to have as I was intimidated and thought it'd be much more complicated.

I think I also got confused on what to order until the last few pages (I already had it at that point). I had read to go with the glass screen 40-50 pages back, so that's what I ended up choosing; more recent posts say to go with adjustables so I got some of both to test.

Since I got both glass, non-adjustable screen GonG/stem I'm not sure why I received the stainless steel screens. I had assumed since they came, I was supposed to use them - it was very confusing as a first time user.

Stopping combusting for over a week and honestly not really feeling medicated for a few days probably helped overall with the transition all in all.

Last edited:

Qwin8

Vaporist
sorry I am medicated and have a short bus 8th grade drop out education

@Vapor Trails:that why I got mine hope it would conserve more than My Evo. I got the evo to fuck combustion so I like thick high temp vapor. when i first got the Nano with the adjustable screen the load seem only slight smaller than half evo basket and fixed glass gong ever so slightly less than the adjustable at first the bowl size seem off but heater stop inserting at different distances.

Edit: In two day i was getting hits good enough where i would turn on my evo but i would never use it finally i just put up away instead having it out.

I am still not used to the time it takes to change setting & not having a light to tell me when it stabilized.

If i get more hit than with the evo i dont feel like it just a bunch more wispy hit cause the temp is low and a couple time recently it been pretty thick and i think i can thin it out like the evo and i cough up a lung.

like i squeeze more flavorful visible vapor out of the same or less herb instead of what the evo gives me before automatically.

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I also sit my screen a little lower than the default screen depth. That allows me to use a little more cannabis and I can use the Enano as a session vaporizer. After a while you will know from feel how much cannabis to load. I scoop mine out of the grinder like the above picture.

I do give my oven a stir about half way through my session. That helps to redistribute your load so some of the lighter colored cannabis can be vaporized. You will notice that will give you some good clouds. Cannabis closer to the heater does vaporize quicker. After dumping my ABV I do blow some air through the stem to blow out any ABV particles.

When I clean my stem I put it in a container filled with the ISO and soak it for a day. Then I rinse with hot water and it's ready to go. I clean the stem and screen at the same time. I don't bother to remove it. I keep a stem rotation going. I use the plastic container that the stem comes with but you could use any small tall container. I reuse my ISO over again.

Always important not to pack your product and keep your screen free of debris. A clean screen will help with air flow and give you a cleaner vapor taste. You don't want to have too tight of a draw. That can take away from the enjoyment. Above I didn't realize there were 2 screens being used. Good thing you caught that. @GetLeft

This vaporizer is so versatile whether you want a couple hits or a session, the Enano will help to get you there.

Yes the EVO uses more cannabis than the Enano.

We all don't use the nano the same way so whatever way works for you - that is the right way. I use the D022 bubbler with my unit when I need a water tool. I do have the D020 but it doesn't work as well for the nano. I use the straight stem and the j hook most of the time.

Good luck and happy vaping to all the new nano owners. You've made a wise choice in vaporizers. It will serve you well.

Last edited:

al bundy

Vaporist
When I try to order an adjustable stem
Fixed stem and stash jar and try to use
"LaborDay20"
Says not valid for sale items.
Is this only for tomorrow?

DejaEntendu

Yeah so like I was worried with, as high as the enano got me last night, I felt like I was at a 0 in two hours and after four bowls. Just feels quick. Still haven't smoked though. Smoking can really ruin your ability to get high with a vapor?

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Yeah so like I was worried with, as high as the enano got me last night, I felt like I was at a 0 in two hours and after four bowls. Just feels quick. Still haven't smoked though. Smoking can really ruin your ability to get high with a vapor?
Actually vaping can ruin your ability to get high with smoke! ;)

What's a week or two of quitting smoking in the long run? You can always start back up again. Just be patient.

CarolKing

Your brain registers getting high with the smoke. Once you can get past a couple weeks of no smoking you probably won't have the desire to smoke your bud any longer. Vaporizing is the way to go for a good clean healthier high. You have to stop the smoking in order to get the full benefits of the high from vaporizing.

Clickz

I'd highly recommend stopping with the combusting. I just got the nano too and smoked heavily + dab relatively frequently. I took a T break for around 2 days, then dabbed heavily for around 4-5 days without smoking. Cut back on dabbing and went into vaping only. I screwed up and did it wrong so it took me 5-6 bowls to feel slightly medicated.

I've vaped a few bowls, felt great, and it lasted around 2 or 2 1/2 hours. That'd usually last for around 45 minutes (with the amount of flower), with the sluggishness lasting for 30 minutes longer after that. It feels much cleaner; I have combusted a few times today now that I am experimenting more - I can immediately feel that dirtiness of the high.

Keep at it, today was like a lightbulb moment and I've been "experimenting" all day. It's been a good one to say the least :spliff:

DejaEntendu

I'd highly recommend stopping with the combusting. I just got the nano too and smoked heavily + dab relatively frequently. I took a T break for around 2 days, then dabbed heavily for around 4-5 days without smoking. Cut back on dabbing and went into vaping only. I screwed up and did it wrong so it took me 5-6 bowls to feel slightly medicated.

I've vaped a few bowls, felt great, and it lasted around 2 or 2 1/2 hours. That'd usually last for around 45 minutes (with the amount of flower), with the sluggishness lasting for 30 minutes longer after that. It feels much cleaner; I have combusted a few times today now that I am experimenting more - I can immediately feel that dirtiness of the high.

Keep at it, today was like a lightbulb moment and I've been "experimenting" all day. It's been a good one to say the least :spliff:

Alright man, I'll keep at it. Should I keep vaping however many bowls I need to feel relatively high(around 3-4 glass stem bowls) and just keep not smoking and wait for it too feel better, or do you think vaping that much would make it take longer/ruin the process...

DejaEntendu,
Reactions: justvapin

Vapor Trails

Do you just use a Gong and vape
When I try to order an adjustable stem
Fixed stem and stash jar and try to use
"LaborDay20"
Says not valid for sale items.
Is this only for tomorrow?
It keeps jumping around, and the business would not honor their sale even tho I had everything in my cart with the code entered and discounted with a Maple Burl. In other words, for the first 24hrs anyone got any model they wanted for 20% off, and since Epic knows for fact that I know this, it is very unprofessional for them to not honor it simply because 'They made a mistake' when first assigning the code. It was not customer error, but Epic Vape's, and again, the site says "20% off of EVERYTHING". It should be honored to anyone that caught it and approached them about it. The product was in the cart and discounted for not much over two hundred bucks, before the code stopped working and started showing the red warning you see in the images saying the code is not applicable, just below the 20% off banner.

All of the sudden (yesterday) the cheapest kit was the only thing on sale (accessories weren't discounting), and when I contacted them of essentially "Hey, why did you take the discount away from the E-Nano kit already in myour cart with the discount code applied? I had everything in my cart to checkout when I got home.", they replied to me that none of the higher up kits were part of the deal which says "20% off everything" above 'every single link on their site', uncluding while you're configuring higher up models. I'll be contacting the BBB, have images of the sale advertised, proof of sale for higher up items, prood of it heing taken away, and an email denying to honor their mistake, and that it wasn't part of the sale. After any company makes a mistake like a sale price and a company is approached about it by a customer, a company has to eat their mistake if they are decent to any degree. Again, 31 years in business, here, and I know very well how business should be handled.
We are the second largest business of our industry in our state, ranked number 2 in the state for our quality, the way we handle customers etc. If we are to mistakenly not add a part into a Repair Order before a customer comes to pick up their vehicle, they're paying in cash (if insurance isn't covering it) and we already told them their total before they come to pick up their vehicle, we cannot change our minds and suddenly say "Ohh, we made a mistake and need more money" if the mistake is on us. We eat it, like any respectable company has always done for as long as I have ever known, but this company won't eat $20 to keep from giving themselves a bad reputation as people, not just a business. Maybe only people manufacturing vaporizers feel somehow excluded from these responsibilities.

Kindness and a good product doesn't complete what is a "Good Business". Ask a BMW owner that has the seemingly most incredible handling piece of machinery, extremely nice staff, but no honor. If you want to change your cats on a V10 BMW M5, that'll by $17,000.00. There was no honor from Epic Vape's mistake (none). After all of this, they got the code straightened out, made it where accessories would finally discount, where on the first day it was revoking the code with accessories in the cart.

Anyhow, it's been all over the place, and being a business owner for 31 years I lost all respect for Epic Vape, before making the purchase last night. I did purchase from them, because I had no other option, but I will never have a positive thing to say about Epic Vape as I have never in my life seen a company make a customer eat their mistake.
This is about Principle, not cost.

Companies that use fine print and this Sale: If there is actually fine print on a flyer (as I was told in an email which still does not change what their site says at the top) stating the sale was not for higher up items, this makes them look even worse as a business, and I am about to make a point based on PIONEER and their Flagship Plasma before Plasmas were discontinued.
Fine print is often used by intent to be much harder to find than main flashy specs advertised for a given product. This can be for many reasons, but ultimately it is intended for legality reasons, but also often used and abused to not deter a customer from a purchase. Remember the burn in issues with Plasma TVs? The last and highest up models from PIONEER in the final production year or so GUARANTEED "No Burn-in", but the truth? There is fine print that says it uses "White flash technology", and when the screen 'does burn in', you select the White Flash feature. This kills the back light by 40-60% when you flash a Plasma to wipe out burn in marks. Needless to say, Epic Vape having a flyer (as I'm told) that is stating anything different to the slightest degree from what is stated in the banner at the top of their homepage and every single link, that's dishonest.

Needless to say I don't like fine print, and I have never seen a supposed established business even want to take this risk with all of the data I'm about to hand over to the BBB. A company must honor what they say (especially on the top of every single page on their site, including during checkout), and must honor their mistakes and not make their customers pay for them. I have never heard a company not being Responsible for their mistakes. Not good business, regardless of product.
Again, this is about Principle, not cost.

sg5n9g.png

Last edited:
Vapor Trails,

Gray Area

@Vapor Trails I'm sure it was nothing at all intentional or dishonest.

All the mails and flyers I've been sent or seen say specifically that the offer excludes exotics (as their sales always do).
They're a small business and the banner on the web page is probably simply an oversight.

Here's a thought, just get a normal maple (they work the same) and try supporting the company instead of trying to get them into trouble with the BBB (whoever they are)..? Regardless if you're technically correct or not :shrug:

Vapor Trails

@Vapor Trails I'm sure it was nothing at all intentional or dishonest.

All the mails and flyers I've been sent or seen say specifically that the offer excludes exotics (as their sales always do).
They're a small business and the banner on the web page is probably simply an oversight.

Here's a thought, just get a normal maple (they work the same) and try supporting the company instead of trying to get them into trouble with the BBB (whoever they are)..? Regardless if you're technically correct or not :shrug:
I've been in business far too long. It is about Principle, and my item was already in the cart and discounted before they changed the code. The only reason I was not able to get it is because I had to put my tablet down and run an errand. They should honor the original price their site quoted me on the product after entering the code, and I did not recieve a flyer stating otherwise. I would have to be an existing customer or subscribed to their mail to recieve a flyer stating anything different than the banner. I entered the site as a new customer, and so everyone who is not subscribed to this manufacturer did not recieve a flyer, and the actual site does not state (see image in previous post) what I am told is in the flyer.

Vapor Trails,

Esoteric

Pot Head formerly Septon Sefton
Epicvape have always been really good with me, free shipping to the UK multiple times and sent me replacements for some gong's that arrived damaged.

Honestly the vape is worth every penny.

Reporting folks and what not seems like a lot of effort over $20.

FreddieFresh

Agreed. I sold my nano to a buddy a couple of months ago, and I've been waiting for them to go back on sale with the intention of getting an exotic. Had everything in the cart, and the coupon was working. Checked the next day and it had changed. Was I bummed out? A little. Do I think the BBB should be contacted about it? No... I think that's a bit excessive. I'm just going to get a UD instead. There are other options for a log vape. Js

Vapor Trails

Epicvape have always been really good with me, free shipping to the UK multiple times and sent me replacements for some gong's that arrived damaged.

Honestly the vape is worth every penny.

Reporting folks and what not seems like a lot of effort over $20.
It is Principle, and we can say the same about Epic. Very little effort on their part to shell $20 to correct a mistake.

Agreed. I sold my nano to a buddy a couple of months ago, and I've been waiting for them to go back on sale with the intention of getting an exotic. Had everything in the cart, and the coupon was working. Checked the next day and it had changed. Was I bummed out? A little. Do I think the BBB should be contacted about it? No... I think that's a bit excessive. I'm just going to get a UD instead. There are other options for a log vape. Js
That is not good, man. You hurt other customers (who knows how many) by not reporting a business when you see something like this. If the majority accepts it, it will become more acceptable in the future. Keep every business honest.

Vapor Trails,

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
It keeps jumping around, and the business would not honor their sale even tho I had everything in my cart with the code entered and discounted with a Maple Burl. In other words, for the first 24hrs anyone got any model they wanted for 20% off, and since Epic knows for fact that I know this, it is very unprofessional for them to not honor it simply because 'They made a mistake' when first assigning the code.
Quit pretending Epic Vape is doing something wrong. They are honoring their sale, it was never promoted as being applicable to exotic and premium nanos. Here's an image from the email I received Friday announcing the sale:

rQIlHTN.jpg

Note the big star next to Nanos, if you look at the bottom you will see that exotics and premiums aren't included.

You found a glitch in the system. It wasn't part of the sale. You didn't take advantage of the glitch before it was fixed. I won't comment on the ethics of taking advantage of the glitch, but if you wanted to you should have done it right away. Seize the moment and all that jazz.

Honestly I can't believe you had the nerve to contact the company about this issue, and to demand that they offer the discount they never intended to give from the beginning. I am familiar with false advertising laws and this does not even fall under the category of a typo in an advertisement. It was simply a glitch in the website software that was fixed.

Andy has a well-earned reputation for stellar service. I'd be willing to bet money if you had placed the order while the glitch was active he would have let it slide.

Calm down, take a deep breath, and get over it. Move on, life is too short to worry about such trivial matters.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Quit pretending Epic Vape is doing something wrong. They are honoring their sale, it was never promoted as being applicable to exotic and premium nanos. Here's an image from the email I received Friday announcing the sale:

rQIlHTN.jpg

Note the big star next to Nanos, if you look at the bottom you will see that exotics and premiums aren't included.

You found a glitch in the system. It wasn't part of the sale. You didn't take advantage of the glitch before it was fixed. I won't comment on the ethics of taking advantage of the glitch, but if you wanted to you should have done it right away. Seize the moment and all that jazz.

Honestly I can't believe you had the nerve to contact the company about this issue, and to demand that they offer the discount they never intended to give from the beginning. I am familiar with false advertising laws and this does not even fall under the category of a typo in an advertisement. It was simply a glitch in the website software that was fixed.

Andy has a well-earned reputation for stellar service. I'd be willing to bet money if you had placed the order while the glitch was active he would have let it slide.

Calm down, take a deep breath, and get over it. Move on, life is too short to worry about such trivial matters.

+1. So if Andy made a mistake and accidentally listed the exotics with no price at all, then he should give you the nano for free? and then give them away for free for the rest of the sale because he forgot to list a price for the first hours? It clearly reads no exotics on the sale.

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I believe in being honest and owning up to my mistakes. I did not read the original post fully before replying, and did not see the point about the banners.

I stand by my previous remarks.

Even with the banners it does not fit the legal definition of false advertisement.

I'll be contacting the BBB

I've been in business far too long
:rofl:

If you've been in business for any length of time you should know that the Better Business Bureau is a joke. They have no legal authority and any small relevance they may have once had is gone in the digital age of Yelp reviews and forums.

In fact, the BBB has been criticized for practices that border on extortion of both business and customers.

If you truly have a false advertising complaint I encourage you to report it to the FTC, they are the proper authority. Make sure you keep us posted on what they say. :lol:

I did not recieve a flyer stating otherwise. I would have to be an existing customer or subscribed to their mail to recieve a flyer stating anything different than the banner. I entered the site as a new customer, and so everyone who is not subscribed to this manufacturer did not recieve a flyer, and the actual site does not state (see image in previous post) what I am told is in the flyer.

This is the first thing you see when you load the page. I'll concede your point about the banner but it is simply an oversight and not false advertising. Almost the exact same image from the emails is prominently displayed, with the disclaimer intact:

CMuNyVQ.jpg

Last edited:

CarolKing

I suggest folks read through about 20 or so pages of the Enano thread to help you get up to speed if you are a new owner. I myself do that when I buy another vaporizer. Not trying to be bitchy or anything but it will help you with your new tool. Skip over the stuff that is repeated.

@Vapor Trails We have our own business too. I don't see that Epicvape did anything wrong. Folks you need to read the fine print always. The Exotic wood is never on sale. Epic is a small business located by LA California. If you need to contact them wait until Tues around 10:00AM Pacific Time. Monday is a holiday.

Please don't be bashing a company on FC, that's how you will receive a bad point from the mods. Keep the mods happy. It's not polite especially on a company's own thread. I see that @ACE OF VAPE was on the thread yesterday. Give him a PM if you are upset.
Getting a hold of the Better Business Bureau is a little bit over the top. Just speaking my opinion. Sorry if I offended anyone. I've never heard of threatening the BBB on FC. Most small companies don't even belong to the BBB.

Edit
The fact is the Enano is an awesome log vape with many happy customers, due to a great product and good customer service. If a mistake was made I'm sure Andy will apologize. That's basically is all that is needed here if a mistake was even made. That's all the BBB would request anyway. I'm surprised the BBB is still in business? Time to move on.

Last edited:

FreddieFresh

It is Principle, and we can say the same about Epic. Very little effort on their part to shell $20 to correct a mistake.

That is not good, man. You hurt other customers (who knows how many) by not reporting a business when you see something like this. If the majority accepts it, it will become more acceptable in the future. Keep every business honest.
How am I hurting other customers? I'm not responsible for how anyone spends their money. If you're not happy with the sale (as advertised) then don't buy anything. I'm not gonna go around smearing the name of a good company because I missed out on a glitch. No one was ripped off. Epic Vape did nothing wrong, so I had nothing to report.

Clickz

rQIlHTN.jpg

I'm in agreement with you here as well. I've been running online businesses for the past 8 years and there's always going to be some mistakes. Granted for new customers, it's a hassle, but EpicVape seem to be doing their best to keep customers happy (this thread is easily a glowing consistent 5 star review for the company).

I was actually going to post about the BBB as well. It's been a scam for a long time and it's not an authority that can take action. Being in business for 31 years, you should know this.

I feel the top bar ad is stepping over their boundaries a little bit, but the carousel ad explains it well. At the end of the day there's a few options for log vapes and the E-nano is built well and beautifully. The extra few fucks is worth it, and the customer service you'll receive in the long run will be worth it.

As someone that read through the last 50 or so pages of the thread, I knew exactly what to expect and had even read about previous sales. It can be confusing for a new customer, but definitely not the end all be all for 20 bucks. Running a business is about adapting and changing, giving great customer service when you can, and keeping your product up to date and on top of the market. Epicvape do a great job at that.

How am I hurting other customers? I'm not responsible for how anyone spends their money. If you're not happy with the sale (as advertised) then don't buy anything. I'm not gonna go around smearing the name of a good company because I missed out on a glitch. No one was ripped off. Epic Vape did nothing wrong, so I had nothing to report.

I agree with you as well. I think they're more upset that there was a sale (that unintentionally listed wrong items) and they weren't able to capitalize on it. I'm sure running a business they could understand coupon codes can be finicky, but an honest mistake is an honest mistake; and all previous sales/banners explain the sale well.

All in all, @Vapor Trails, you're doing this to better yourself. Don't get caught up on a small issue of $20. Don't get caught up in a small mistake that a small business owner made. Not everyone is perfect. Sometimes we make mistakes and sometimes we can't afford to discount products. If extra work is required for the premium models, that's why he can't discount them (without undervaluing his own time).

I'm sure in 31 years you've hit some bumps along the way, but overall you've had a great track record in business? Did you make a mistake once and not fix it? Probably. Take it with a grain of salt and expect great service in the future. It's not often that people take the time to backup a company so that should show you how great they actually are. :sherlock:

Last edited:

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Do you just use a Gong and vape

It keeps jumping around, and the business would not honor their sale even tho I had everything in my cart with the code entered and discounted with a Maple Burl. In other words, for the first 24hrs anyone got any model they wanted for 20% off, and since Epic knows for fact that I know this, it is very unprofessional for them to not honor it simply because 'They made a mistake' when first assigning the code. It was not customer error, but Epic Vape's, and again, the site says "20% off of EVERYTHING". It should be honored to anyone that caught it and approached them about it. The product was in the cart and discounted for not much over two hundred bucks, before the code stopped working and started showing the red warning you see in the images saying the code is not applicable, just below the 20% off banner.

All of the sudden (yesterday) the cheapest kit was the only thing on sale (accessories weren't discounting), and when I contacted them of essentially "Hey, why did you take the discount away from the E-Nano kit already in myour cart with the discount code applied? I had everything in my cart to checkout when I got home.", they replied to me that none of the higher up kits were part of the deal which says "20% off everything" above 'every single link on their site', uncluding while you're configuring higher up models. I'll be contacting the BBB, have images of the sale advertised, proof of sale for higher up items, prood of it heing taken away, and an email denying to honor their mistake, and that it wasn't part of the sale. After any company makes a mistake like a sale price and a company is approached about it by a customer, a company has to eat their mistake if they are decent to any degree. Again, 31 years in business, here, and I know very well how business should be handled.
We are the second largest business of our industry in our state, ranked number 2 in the state for our quality, the way we handle customers etc. If we are to mistakenly not add a part into a Repair Order before a customer comes to pick up their vehicle, they're paying in cash (if insurance isn't covering it) and we already told them their total before they come to pick up their vehicle, we cannot change our minds and suddenly say "Ohh, we made a mistake and need more money" if the mistake is on us. We eat it, like any respectable company has always done for as long as I have ever known, but this company won't eat $20 to keep from giving themselves a bad reputation as people, not just a business. Maybe only people manufacturing vaporizers feel somehow excluded from these responsibilities.

Kindness and a good product doesn't complete what is a "Good Business". Ask a BMW owner that has the seemingly most incredible handling piece of machinery, extremely nice staff, but no honor. If you want to change your cats on a V10 BMW M5, that'll by $17,000.00. There was no honor from Epic Vape's mistake (none). After all of this, they got the code straightened out, made it where accessories would finally discount, where on the first day it was revoking the code with accessories in the cart.

Anyhow, it's been all over the place, and being a business owner for 31 years I lost all respect for Epic Vape, before making the purchase last night. I did purchase from them, because I had no other option, but I will never have a positive thing to say about Epic Vape as I have never in my life seen a company make a customer eat their mistake.
This is about Principle, not cost.

Companies that use fine print and this Sale: If there is actually fine print on a flyer (as I was told in an email which still does not change what their site says at the top) stating the sale was not for higher up items, this makes them look even worse as a business, and I am about to make a point based on PIONEER and their Flagship Plasma before Plasmas were discontinued.
Fine print is often used by intent to be much harder to find than main flashy specs advertised for a given product. This can be for many reasons, but ultimately it is intended for legality reasons, but also often used and abused to not deter a customer from a purchase. Remember the burn in issues with Plasma TVs? The last and highest up models from PIONEER in the final production year or so GUARANTEED "No Burn-in", but the truth? There is fine print that says it uses "White flash technology", and when the screen 'does burn in', you select the White Flash feature. This kills the back light by 40-60% when you flash a Plasma to wipe out burn in marks. Needless to say, Epic Vape having a flyer (as I'm told) that is stating anything different to the slightest degree from what is stated in the banner at the top of their homepage and every single link, that's dishonest.

Needless to say I don't like fine print, and I have never seen a supposed established business even want to take this risk with all of the data I'm about to hand over to the BBB. A company must honor what they say (especially on the top of every single page on their site, including during checkout), and must honor their mistakes and not make their customers pay for them. I have never heard a company not being Responsible for their mistakes. Not good business, regardless of product.
Again, this is about Principle, not cost.

sg5n9g.png
Sorry for the confusion. I was out of town for the Holiday and had Nadia post the sale. I noticed she had put Exotics on sale by mistake and I emailed her to fix it. I didn't notice the banner was not changed. (thank you for pointing that out)
When I checked FC last night I saw your post and Emailed Carisa to reach out to you today (even though we are on holiday). I would think after being in business for 30 plus years you would appreciate the fact that mistakes happen and more importantly, that it is a weekend and a holiday and you may not get a response until the following business day before going on rant and threatening legal action.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Sorry for the confusion. I was out of town for the Holiday and had Nadia post the sale. I noticed she had put Exotics on sale by mistake and I emailed her to fix it. I didn't notice the banner was not changed. (thank you for pointing that out)
When I checked FC last night I saw your post and Emailed Carisa to reach out to you today (even though we are on holiday). I would think after being in business for 30 plus years you would appreciate the fact that mistakes happen and more importantly, that it is a weekend and a holiday and you may not get a response until the following business day before going on rant and threatening legal action.

Well said.

In changing the topic, @Clickz I hope you don't mind, but I found this very funny:
The extra few fucks is worth it, and the customer service you'll receive in the long run will be worth it.
:sherlock:

Now that's customer service :brow:

Top Bottom