• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CalyxSmokr

@CalyxSmokr and @Pjake, thank yall! Are there any final or further thoughts and suggestions anyone on the board has for me before I place this order? 1. Extra silicon sleeves to avoid burning fingers? 2. any reason Not to get the fixed glass stem? 3. Do the trays they sell hold the glass stems in place snuggly? 4. And is there any major reasons of importance to get the tray when placing the order if a I leave my stems on a plate an Terry cloth? It's hard to tell if they're mounted or are just free standing on the stand. Oh, does the Epic Vape metal pick tool come with the kits?

I think I am getting Maple Burl, because Epic Vape said it is their only piece of wood so far that has not cracked (that doesn't mean everyone's models but just that each type of wood has seen it's fair share of cracks). I think the Burl is pretty classy with the light tones, even tho I admit I actually love Premium Walnut, but I don't know how that particular wood holds up. I kind of feel like it is insurance to spend the small extra on the Maple Burl while the sale is going on, but would you guys pay the extra, or just get the cheapest model since they have a 3 year warranty on the shell?

@CarolKing, I have seen where you and some others tend to use a J-Hook. That seems like an awesome idea! Is the toking angle good? I know I don't have to make a decision on it today, bit figured I would ask about it. Is that your preferred way to use the E-Nano, and do you notice vapor to be a lot cooler when using a J-Hook as opposed to a straight stem?

Done with 21 questions, guys :) After I get this little bit of feedback I won't bug you guys anymore, and I will place my order:)
I don't think you need extra sleeves. The glass you order will have them and the glass will break before the silicone wears out. I haven't tried the fixed glass screen but love the adjustable that everyone recommended when I got the unit. I like the stands - I got the metal one. I don't use it for my stems though. It is pretty small so I just use it as a weight to keep my Nano in place and keep it from getting pulled by the cord. I made stands by drilling into wood for my picks, stems, etc.
There is a vendor who sells an urchin shaped stand plus another if you really want to purchase a stem stand. I think right up against your nano like the Epic vape stand is too close for glass.
I got the cherry and it holds up great but do kind of regret not getting something with more beauty. Some of the burl looks awesome. I wouldn't worry too much on the cracks unless you live somewhere you can't send it back for repair.
I always use a bubbler as it keeps your stems in position to prevent spills when loading and using. Actually that convenience is enough to not bother with the dry stem for me - but like you say the j-hook has a lot of fans here. Actually I did dry for months but eventually it got a little tough on my throat. I feel like eventually I would drop a j-hook so I don't bother when bubblers are such an easy option and stable.

Dramma Lamma

Looks like a job for!
Today is purchase day for me :) I have read for around 8-10 days, and to avoid bugging you guys and gals I studied all night until now, 10:00AM my time, but I will ask a few questions throughout the day (not in an obnoxious manner) just to double verify what I've already, watched, read, etc., before clicking the order button. I can't be too cautious when making a purchase at the moment, but I'll try to keep my concerns relatively simple. It's really all about my intimidation and concerns with adjusting the stem in order to vape properly. I still don't have a good enough idea of just how often I'll have to adjust and work the screen, and a major purchase decision is ease of use.
I'll check in later this evening. You guys have a good day.

At first dickering with the screens is maddening.

After a while tho it will click and you will get a good feel for how to shape it so it is snug in place.

Now I torch the screen clean and have it back in use within a few minutes, use 2 screens to rotate when feeling lazy instead of going out to the garage to torch that second.

The manufacturer has made this as easy as they can by giving you a good measuring tool to use for placing it.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
MAPLE works!
ZAkRp7U.jpg

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@Vapor Trails the j hook does extend the air path and a bit cooler of a draw. It's a nice addition to several vaporizers that I use. The Enano does get a bit hot after a while. I know you can find these off of DHgate but PV has them too. The one that I have takes an 18mm GonG.

I have some GrapeApe in my Enano right now and using a j hook. Using a medium grind and temp at 6.25. It tastes mighty fine.:leaf:

Welcome all the new Enano owners.;pd;

Last edited:

DejaEntendu

So I got my enano a few days ago and can't tell if vaping just isn't for me or if I just suck at ti. (assuming I just suck at it.) I really need some help though.

So, first off, I'm positive my struggles are more to do with my inexperience than any fault of the enano.

When I first got the vape, i accidentally let a lot of flower touch the heating element. (putting flower in the glass stem without accounting for the need of some air between the herb and the element, so when I vaped that it was scorched and tasted awful ( duh my bad) After that, tried to read up a bit on what I was doing wrong.

I'm tilting the enano horizontally so the herb doesnt fall onto the element. I tried the standard stem., glass stem. I've left air between the herb and the element. Slower pulls, harder pulls. I've tried less flower/more flower, I've tried temps from 5.5 to 8, letting the temp sit a while before vaping, etc. and it just always tastes like that burnt, stale, popcorn or maybe not the same but still..gross? . I hear a lot of people talk about how great the flavor is but so far I just can't get any flavor that isn't close to burnt popcorn and it's starting to make me a little nauseous to hit and I'm nervous because an asthmatic, I'd really like to move to vaping.

I know the enano is a great vape, I'm just not sure what else to try right now. I havent gotten a single draw that tastes good and pretty agitated with myself...

CarolKing

You don't need to worry about cannabis dropping down into the element. The cannabis sticks together when it gets warm. I never worry about keeping my vaporizer horizontal.

You will know if you used too much bud because you will have a restricted draw. Sometimes I will use too much and my draw will be restricted and I just take some cannabis out. A slow and steady draw works best. If you try drawing too hard and fast it will defeat the purpose.

Keeping the screen clean is essential to good air flow.

Start with a lower temp like 5.75 and work up to see what temp you like best. Usually around 6 to 6.5 for me dry. Some cannabis takes a slightly higher temp and some lower. If I'm not getting enough flavor I turn my dial up, if my vapor is too harsh and I cough, I turn the heat down.

Temperatures will vary with different electrical outlets and units.

This vaporizer is so easy to maintain and clean. Just keeping the stems clean and using a little beeswax to condition the wood every few months is all there is to it.

You will get the hang of it. You just need some practice is all.:2c:;)

Edit
@DejaEntendu you didn't say if you've given up on combustion? You need to stop smoking your cannabis in order to get a good clean high. You need to just vaporize for about 2 weeks and you won't feel like smoking your flowers anymore.

Check out on FC how to get through stopping combustion. I would suggest a higher harsher heat. That will remind you of smoking. Eventually you can use a lower heat, after you make the change over.

Last edited:

Clickz

Hey guys. Thought I'd drop in over on this thread. My enano came about a week ago and I went on a camping trip without bud so not been combusting at all. I've been getting decent hits overall. I mistakenly ordered the glass screen GonG, so the bowls feel smallish. Around 1 and 1/2 good hits per bowl. I read that the adjustable screens are better so I grabbed some of those this weekend with the sale.

I had a question for you guys. I know many of you vape concentrates, but do many of you still use titanium/glass nail rigs? It still vaporizes the concentrate as far as I'm aware. What would the advantages be of using an enano for concentrates?

I've been using concentrates an increased amount (since I stopped combusting) so the enano hasn't really been able to have a true test. Right now it takes around 5-6 bowls to feel an okay effect. It's a bit of a chore to have to reload the bowl that many times and more. How many bowls do you regulars find it takes to feel pretty heavily medicated?

Other than that I found it pretty easy. The stem really made things a bit too harsh for me, but once I had my new bubbler I found it simple to take hits. I saw many people saying not to come directly in contact with the heating element in the enano? Is that the screen at the top of the metal stem inside? When I use the enano with GonG attachment, I always let my enano sit (without support) directly on top of the flower. Is this correct? I had watched a few videos and this technique seemed pretty consistent between users.

CarolKing

@Clickz you can use concentrates with the nano. You can wrap your wax or shatter in bud or wrap your shatter in cotton (organic) you can find it online. Make a shatter bud type of sandwich or like a wrap style sandwich. Your bud will be spent before your concentrate so just add more bud if needed.

Increase your heat a tiny bit or you wouldn't have to. It's up to you. Clean your unit after while it's still warm. Folks have said that they have combusted st 7.5 temp so be careful. Combustion will taste like smoking or worse. You will know it if it happens.

Last edited:

Vapor Trails

Thank you all for being so nice and helping me out. Tonight has been rough, and thankful for all of your suggstions. Finally smoking a couple of bowls atm to try to feel better. Im waiting on my SOL"O", E-Nan"O", let a friend borrow the Volcan"O", listed the PLENTY on eBay a bit ag"O", but Im too tired and feel too bad to heat soak my EV"O" and have a water vacation, lol. So many "O"s. The folks that name these vapes would not get far in Wheel of Fortune.

Your replies changed my order up for the better :)

I was (and still may be) going to get Maple Burl since the reply from Epic said they've never had a cracked Maple Burl before, but after seeing that it has cracked....I will probably settle at around $20 cheaper wood with the sale, thanks to @unsorted for proving I don't have to so specific with wood types. Thanks, man :) I'm sorry about your Mable Burl :( I'd definitely let Epic know, just so they don't misinform anyone.

I was going to just get 2 adjustable stems, but since some said it can get too hot (I'm guessing hot vapor and not the log?) I decided to go with an 18mm Gong since I have a HydraHoneyComb that came with the EVO. I have a little FC-187 V2 knockoff that I hope it will do well with (anyone use that piece of glass with the e-Nano?). So, thank you for expressing the heat so I am better prepared, and will have the Gong if needed.

Can anyone help me think of a glass configuration for the E-Nano so I could use water while vaping in the bed? Short bong with a very wide base? A little ash catcher with a J-Hook, J-Hook alone? I need high temps at night, and have been racking my brain trying to think of a stable way to be able to vape thru water while in bed, or if I just need a longer glass path at times. The HydraTube would wind up falling over, for sure. I did see what they call a HoneyPot bong, and it was very low profile and very wide. It could very well stay in my bed and never fall over while I'm asleep.
So, what's your favorite glass configuration (s) you all enjoy with the E-Nano that gives you the most comfort, and added smoothness while not degrading the level of extraction (trying to keep from condensing vapor too much)? :)

Vapor Trails

Well guys... Epic Vape cancelled the sale on everything except the cheapest kit. Even if I try to add a glass stem it cancels the discount. I'm not sure if I am going to click that order button. I feel like I was stolen from, because the site says "20% off on everything!". It's false advertising, and now I'm forced to choose glass options with the order as a single selection instead of saying I want 1x Glass screen stem, 1x Adjustable stem, and 1x 19mm adapter, it only allows one selection for the first glass and only allows one more piece of glass. In order to add another piece of glass I have to place an entire new order and pay shipping again because it is cancelling the sale if I add any accessories.

Vapor Trails,

CalyxSmokr

Well guys... Epic Vape cancelled the sale on everything except the cheapest kit. Even if I try to add a glass stem it cancels the discount. I'm not sure if I am going to click that order button. I feel like I was stolen from, because the site says "20% off on everything!". It's false advertising, and now I'm forced to choose glass options with the order as a single selection instead of saying I want 1x Glass screen stem, 1x Adjustable stem, and 1x 19mm adapter, it only allows one selection for the first glass and only allows one more piece of glass. In order to add another piece of glass I have to place an entire new order and pay shipping again because it is cancelling the sale if I add any accessories.
fclove code for free shipping
-edit: FCfreeship

DejaEntendu

You don't need to worry about cannabis dropping down into the element. The cannabis sticks together when it gets warm. I never worry about keeping my vaporizer horizontal.

You will know if you used too much bud because you will have a restricted draw. Sometimes I will use too much and my draw will be restricted and I just take some cannabis out. A slow and steady draw works best. If you try drawing too hard and fast it will defeat the purpose.

Keeping the screen clean is essential to good air flow.

Start with a lower temp like 5.75 and work up to see what temp you like best. Usually around 6 to 6.5 for me dry. Some cannabis takes a slightly higher temp and some lower. If I'm not getting enough flavor I turn my dial up, if my vapor is too harsh and I cough, I turn the heat down.

Temperatures will vary with different electrical outlets and units.

This vaporizer is so easy to maintain and clean. Just keeping the stems clean and using a little beeswax to condition the wood every few months is all there is to it.

You will get the hang of it. You just need some practice is all.:2c:;)

Edit
@DejaEntendu you didn't say if you've given up on combustion? You need to stop smoking your cannabis in order to get a good clean high. You need to just vaporize for about 2 weeks and you won't feel like smoking your flowers anymore.

Check out on FC how to get through stopping combustion. I would suggest a higher harsher heat. That will remind you of smoking. Eventually you can use a lower heat, after you make the change over.

It's not the lower temps that bother me, just the flavors - at low and high temps. Also, I feel like I'm not nearly as high and feel like it only lasts an hour? There's a lot I'm prob screwing up. But yeah i haven't stopped smoklng yet. Usually I try the nano for a 2 stem fulls or so, only feel something for around an hour and then go back to combustion as I want something stronger.

5 or 6 bowls? you better stick with the nail. No way I could finish 3 stemfuls on the nano

I smoke about two bowls a night which gets me pretty up there, but I feel like I just..don't really get that high with an enano? Like I'll get a decent buzz going and then in an hour its gone.

Last edited:
DejaEntendu,
Reactions: justvapin

CalyxSmokr

It's not the lower temps that bother me, just the flavors - at low and high temps. Also, I feel like I'm not nearly as high and feel like it only lasts an hour? There's a lot I'm prob screwing up. But yeah i haven't stopped smoklng yet. Usually I try the nano for a 2 stem fulls or so, only feel something for around an hour and then go back to combustion as I want something stronger.

I smoke about two bowls a night which gets me pretty up there, but I feel like I just..don't really get that high with an enano? Like I'll get a decent buzz going and then in an hour its gone.
some people need to quit combusting a while to appreciate the clearer vape buzz. Sometimes I can't tell how medicated I am until I try and drive etc where coordination is needed. Maybe a little t-break for a few days to get tolerance in line
I sent them an email and asked them if they would honor their sale. I'm really upset about this. I hope they will honor the sale and give me a reply back.
I would think so. It isn't labor day yet

DejaEntendu

NEVERMIND GUYS

GOD DAMN THIS ENANO HERE IT WORKS.

Realized I would always take huuuge hits and scorch the bowl, which would make me cough immediatley and not get any in my lungs. so I took smaller hits and made sure to breathe in every bit of vapor and hold it a few seconds. I did four standardish size glass stem bowls like this. As I was loading the 4th one I began to laugh hysterically at how gone I was. The 4th bowl hasnt really hit yeeeetttt???

That being said, I hope this high lasts as long as I'm expecting...

Also, 4 bowls of the enano glass stem..shouldn't I might as well smoke a bowl at that point? Feel like I'm conserving zilch :(. Four was maybe overkill. I had just enough left in the grindy for one more and figured why not.

TeeJay1952

Dude 4bowls? Less is more. name is Nano.
Longer heat up time.
Air flow is paramount! Light tamp , no packing.
Turn to 6 6.5
With lower temp you should get 4 hits 1 tasty, 2 clouds and a stir and clean up hit. (approx)
save your leftover in a jar and read up on Firecrackers and butter.

Vapor Trails

Would anyone mind please checking for me by adding an accessory or any model nano besides their lowest and tell me if it revokes the discount for you as well? Of course with it being Sunday I won't get a reply via email, and I cannot checkout. It still says 20% off "Everything" on the site, but it isnt working now, and revotes the coupon everytime I add anything but the cheapest kit.

Vapor Trails,

Reflections

@Vapor Trails I just went on site and tried to order a stem to see if worked, and it did. Did you put in LaborDay20 in the coupon code area and hit apply?

There is also the the FCfreeship coupon for free shipping... try which one gets you the better discount, you cant use both.

I just went back and ordered a enano and a extra glass stem and typed in LaborDay20
and hit apply promotion code and it worked also. I am using a firefox browser..maybe try a different browser? Good Luck!

Cart Totals
Subtotal $214.80
Coupon: laborday20 -$42.96 [Remove]
Shipping

Priority Mail®: $6.60
Priority Mail Express™: $29.31

CA Sales Tax (8%) $14.28
Total $192.72
Proceed to Checkout

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
NEVERMIND GUYS

GOD DAMN THIS ENANO HERE IT WORKS.

Realized I would always take huuuge hits and scorch the bowl, which would make me cough immediatley and not get any in my lungs. so I took smaller hits and made sure to breathe in every bit of vapor and hold it a few seconds. I did four standardish size glass stem bowls like this. As I was loading the 4th one I began to laugh hysterically at how gone I was. The 4th bowl hasnt really hit yeeeetttt???

That being said, I hope this high lasts as long as I'm expecting...

Also, 4 bowls of the enano glass stem..shouldn't I might as well smoke a bowl at that point? Feel like I'm conserving zilch :(. Four was maybe overkill. I had just enough left in the grindy for one more and figured why not.
I'm glad it's coming along for you. The problem with smoking is you are literally burning up active particles before they have a chance to affect you. Vaporizing will get you higher once you adjust. It's funny because smoking always seemed to last an hour for me, vaping seems to last much longer.

In my opinion part of what makes smoking feel stronger when first vaping is the carbon monoxide effect. The carbon monoxide created during smoking is very sedative, and makes me feel kind of stupid and sluggish honestly. You can get sedative effects at higher temps vaping but it is much cleaner and less sluggish, not to mention healthier!

I find vaping does seem to creep a little, with a more delayed effect than smoking.

To get the full benefit from vaping it really is important to stop smoking. In no time at all you will see what the fuss is about.

As for the taste, you are going to taste everything with a good vaporizer, and some strains may not taste good to everybody. When smoking you were covering up the flavor of the flower with smoke and ash tastes.

Also, cannabis that is not fully cured/dried will taste very grassy from the chlorophyll in it. I've had strains that tasted like grassy hay and after a little curing tasted like grapes. Unfortunately not all of us have time to cure or the ability to pick up a different strain.

Just stick with it, trust me, all of us on FC are not suffering from mass delusion, vaping really is far superior to smoking!

Vapor Trails

I put in LaborDay20, but for some reason it keeps revoking it.
@Vapor Trails I just went on site and tried to order a stem to see if worked, and it did. Did you put in LaborDay20 in the coupon code area and hit apply?

There is also the the FCfreeship coupon for free shipping... try which one gets you the better discount, you cant use both.

I just went back and ordered a enano and a extra glass stem and typed in LaborDay20
and hit apply promotion code and it worked also. I am using a firefox browser..maybe try a different browser? Good Luck!

Cart Totals
Subtotal $214.80
Coupon: laborday20 -$42.96 [Remove]
Shipping

Priority Mail®: $6.60
Priority Mail Express™: $29.31

CA Sales Tax (8%) $14.28
Total $192.72
Proceed to Checkout

The biggest problem I am having is I do not want the cheapest kit, and if you put a Premium or anything besides the lowest grade the code should be revoked if you try any higher up model/type of wood.

Message I still get when trying on another device: "Sorry, this coupon is not applicable to the categories: Premium Wood Nano.".

Edit: Now I just received an email from Epic Vape saying "on the flyer specifically states that you cannot use it on exotic and premiums. Sorry for any confusion this might cause. Please let me know if you have any other questions.". I don't know why on earth they allowed me to put ithem in the cart and apply the code on any models yesterday, but suddenly now it is all down to 1.

Last edited:
Vapor Trails,

GetLeft

I've seen many people do it but I don't even bother doing two hits back-to-back with the nano. One solid hit does me good and depending on the bud, could last a long time. If I use water, my hits are bigger and I get even more buzzed on a single hit. Sometimes uncomfortably so.

Sometimes (again depending on the bud) the nano buzz creeps up so waiting a little while between hits might be a way to gauge the effects of vapor.

I have a couple of buddies who I grew up combusting with, and even though I've done my best to share the good vaping news, I don't think either has made the move away from combustion. So it simply might not be for everyone as hard as that is to imagine from my perspective. There's so much up side to vaping and so much down side to combusting.

On another thread or two it's been suggested from time to time that what a long time heavy using combuster might associate with a mj buzz is actually not a feature of the cannabinoid buzz but rather a feature of ingesting via combustion the non-cannabinoid elements in the plant. The nastier stuff. So stopping combustion altogether is a good idea for long time combusters if they really want to make the transition to vapor. 'Cause when vaping they'll never get that buzz that comes from combusting toxic plant parts.

DANG @Vapor_Eyes is smart! And faster than me :tup:

Top Bottom