FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I never check this thread anymore... Nano works like a champ, nothing else to report.

I've just checked my receipt, my Nano has been turned on 100% of the time for 2 years next week.
Nano is always on for immediate relief, lotus for when I'm chasing flavor, and MiniVap for portability, discretion and when I have time to sit back and kick it.

But through it all, the Nano is the first one I go to and always ready to satisfy even the most seasoned former combuster.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Thanks @Vapor_Eyes I appreciate your knowledge. I am going to try the cotton method with some Jesus moxie budder I have later tonight . :clap:
I should have mentioned that I have best results over 7 on the temp dial, below that on my nano and it doesn't melt/hit well. I've gone up to 8 with a fast draw speed and didn't scorch the cotton. I'm usually at 7.5 but sometimes if I want longer lasting flavor I'll bump it down to 7.25, with the trade off being smaller hits.

Enjoy your budder!

throwawaytre3s

I pulled the (NEW) silicone down on my stem and left it on 10 for four days and didn't notice any change to the silicone.

Good to know! I'll be probably ordering one of those new ones soon here, they look real slick, top notch job as always man!

Also, I've seen a few beautifully wood burned nanos, and I was wondering if there's anyone here on the forums who does pyrography on them? I should probably look around here first, though, but I was wondering if maybe ed does them? Or someone else?

DarkSm0ke

Making a cannabis and shatter/wax sandwhich works well too. The cannabis is usually spent before the wax. I just add more cannabis. Just have the wax in the middle of your cannabis and vape away.

Thank you @CarolKing, I will try the sandwich soon :brow:. I am super stoked that the nano more than exceeded my expectations. Mine is walnut, but I am thinking of getting one of the exotic wood ones from epic, and giving my walnut to my sister. She still uses combustion, but last weekend she came over and vaped herb for the first time in the Pax 2, then the Firefly 2, ending with the nano. She loved both the FF 2 and the nano, but I think the FF 2 has too much of a learning curve to it. I am thinking of surprising her with the nano :lol:

I should have mentioned that I have best results over 7 on the temp dial, below that on my nano and it doesn't melt/hit well. I've gone up to 8 with a fast draw speed and didn't scorch the cotton. I'm usually at 7.5 but sometimes if I want longer lasting flavor I'll bump it down to 7.25, with the trade off being smaller hits.

Enjoy your budder!

OMG @Vapor_Eyes ! I used that Jesus Moxie budder in the organic cotton as you instructed on 7.5... Holy Crap :o Clouds were thick, milky, and potent. I was transported to another level of cannabis bliss. That shit was chronic. :rockon:

Thanks again for all of the information!

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
OMG @Vapor_Eyes ! I used that Jesus Moxie budder in the organic cotton as you instructed on 7.5... Holy Crap :o Clouds were thick, milky, and potent. I was transported to another level of cannabis bliss. That shit was chronic. :rockon:

Thanks again for all of the information!
You're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's ridiculous how many huge clouds you can get from a good sized dab when you put it in cotton.

All this talking about concentrates I'm going to have to enjoy a cotton ball now myself.

For breakfast I had bacon and eggs with a couple of bowls of Blue Cheese in my nano. It doesn't get much more civilized than that!

Keep those mitts toasty!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The Nano has a stronger heater than the Solo. The heater doesn't have to recover after a draw like the Solo. Both the Solo and the nano take a similar draw where you need a slow steady draw. Both use an all glass air path. There are some similarities. The nano is more of a heavy hitter.

My nano is my home vaporizer and my Solo is my cordless unit that I use the most.

The nano will give you great flavor and it's easy to use and clean. The oven is small so you don't use a ot of cannabis. There are no little parts to worry about. It's pretty basic and simple.

If interested in the nano read through a couple pages. You will see there are a lot of happy owners. Go to the epicvape website and read how the Enano is made. I think you will be impressed. There is a lifetime warranty on the heater and a three year on the unit itself.

EpicVape
https://epicvap

That's my Cherry nano. I've had it for over a year so it's gotten darker. Epic has some awesome new silicone guards that you will notice. I need to get some.
We thought the Solo was small.
7QFH7wi.jpg

I like the SOLO'S lower power sometime.
The NANO is hotter and I need that sometimes.

The FC UFO with a BENDER mouth-piece = CIVILIZED

@Justpassedu this is a pretty decent set-up!
LEMON LARRY OG is a thinking person strain.
I have 7 different ones?
Sativa, Hybrids, Indicas
Their all great.

I love the FLAVOR however the EFFECT is correct!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Man, I sure am missing my Nano!
Can't wait until I settle down in a stable environment and can actually purchase a nice exotic one! The flavor and density is unmatched! It really is such a fantastic vape.
I have a few vaporizers and had a few others.

The NANO i like a lot.

FLAVOR + EFFECT = EASY

When your stable of course.

Study Hard!

It's worth it!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Love the kind words of this community. Truly do.
I graduate in one week from today :)

My Final Paper is on Cannabis Concentrates.

Little do they know ... ;):cool::sherlock:
I want you to succeed!

Let me read your final paper!

CANNABIS is wonderful.

Back in the day before bong's in the western world we had HONEY OIL from INDIA.
Sheets of Aluminum Foil and Fast Food Straws and a match is all we had?

Vaporizers modernized the way we consume CANNABIS.

The NANO I like for FLAVOR.
EFFECT requires no words.

CARL SAGAN, ALBERT EINSTEIN, CHRISTOPER HITCHENS, STEVEN PINKER and others have guided us to a new understanding.

Today on this PALE BLUE DOT we try and learn!

Enjoy your youth!
STEVEN HAWKING I'm reading now and love it!

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
@DarkSm0ke

Never tried either of those in my nano yet but if I did I would use it regular like herb. I have topped off bowls with keif in the nano and it works great, you just have to hold the stem sideways but that's how I normally hit the nano anyway.

Last edited:

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
... the Nano is the only vape i own that has not taken the passenger's seat...
It's the only vape i consistently use on the daily basis.
I bought a desktop that should have retired my nano,
but i enjoy the nano over this 'other' heavy hitter.

...the nano is perfect. it's always on ready to go.
perfect through water, or a dry stem.
Herbs or concentrates, or both together
nano does not discriminate.

... it is in my belief every vapour enthusiast should have
a nano in their collection...

my only complaint would be when i forget i bumped the dial up for concentrates
and then hit some herb :uhoh:

DarkSm0ke

Nice to be back here on this thread. I was on the HI thread and things got a little dark, lol. Those fanboys are a touchy lot. Anyway I pulled the trigger and ordered that bubbler with side car with birdcage percolator FC-187 V2 from Dhgate. I also ordered last night an extra glass stem, some of the new silicone grips, and a GonG from Epic! Can't wait to try these out with the nano! I also saw that you can provide wood for a custom nano, so I am on the look out for a nice piece of exotic wood. So stoked! It's Friday and I can't wait to get home to take some nice cloudy rips and get medicated :rockon:

pjdinkley

I'm thinking about buying an e-nano and just applied the discount code FCLOVE and got free shipping but no 10% off..? A quick google showed that it used to take 10% off, did that change? Sorry if this has been answered

pjdinkley,

DrNick420

I'm thinking about buying an e-nano and just applied the discount code FCLOVE and got free shipping but no 10% off..? A quick google showed that it used to take 10% off, did that change? Sorry if this has been answered
I placed an order the other day and I think it's free shipping instead of 10%

I have an ev2 on the way and i'm wondering how the vapes differ? They seem fairly different.

@ACE OF VAPE Let's say I order an enano can I put a comment in the order to have a built in cable instead of a detachable one? I have a thing for losing cables

Last edited:
DrNick420,

throwawaytre3s

Love the kind words of this community. Truly do.
I graduate in one week from today :)

My Final Paper is on Cannabis Concentrates.

Little do they know ... ;):cool::sherlock:

If I can ask, as an academic (maybe this is better suited for PM than the nano thread), how did you get approval to write a paper on cannabis concentrates as a capstone/thesis paper? I couldn't imagine that, even at my old private college rather than a public one. Congratulations on graduating though man that's awesome!

Also speaking of concentrates, I may be having some to put through my nano soon, what range do you guys usually use, it's been forever since I've had any to use. I don't like concentrates often, just every once in a while. I know it's higher than normal for bud, like around a 7-9 right?

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@throwawaytre3s I personally wouldn't go any higher than 7.5 but use your own judgement. The nanos do slightly have different temps depending on variables. If the vapor is too harsh turn it down. If you're not getting enough vapor, whispy clouds like - turn your temp up.

Some folks say that they have combusted like on the higher temps 8 and above. I have never combusted even when I have tried to do a quick heat up on temp 10 then forgot to turn it down right away. I will taste a roasted taste - I just dump the ABV and turn down the temp. Then reload and start over. I have never had to clean everything like some have said.

It depends mostly on what you like. Also what your lungs and throat can withstand. Too high of temp can burn your lungs, so know your limits. No lung burning on this thread but I've read it in other sub threads. Not neccessarily the nano either. I can't remember what vaporizer they used.

Going to one of the last few remaining Saturday Cannabis Medical Farmers Markets. Laws are changing July 1 - no more inexpensive cannabis for patients because I live in a state with greedy law makers. Vote them out! Wrong thread sorry, I couldn't help it.

Last edited:

throwawaytre3s

@throwawaytre3s I personally wouldn't go any higher than 7.5 but use your own judgement. The nanos do slightly have different temps depending on variables. If the vapor is too harsh turn it down. If you're not getting enough vapor, whispy clouds like - turn your temp up.

Some folks say that they have combusted like on the higher temps 8 and above. I have never combusted even when I have tried to do a quick heat up on temp 10 then forgot to turn it down right away. I will taste a roasted taste - I just dump the ABV and turn down the temp. Then reload and start over. I have never had to clean everything like some have said.

It depends mostly on what you like. Also what your lungs and throat can withstand.

Going to one of the last few remaining Saturday Cannabis Medical Farmers Markets. Laws are changing July 1 - no more inexpensive cannabis for patients because I live in a state with greedy law makers. Vote them out! Wrong thread sorry, I couldn't help it.

I didn't know you could combust concentrates, I figured they'd just vaporize off! I've only combusted once with my nano, and I too, didn't have to clean anything out. Just restarted the load.

Top Bottom