ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You need a 18mm gong ( from e-nano) to work with that bubbler.

If for some reason you want to use a 14mm gong (from e-nano)....yes you will need a 18mm to 14mm reducer
I like the 18mm best.
The 14mm takes the reducer bushing like @Mr.tuffyino-h-i-o said!
LVlje5Y.jpg

The NANO is awesome with H2O!
This DUTCH TREAT level 6.4
GDP level 6.0
JACK FROST 6.25
Depends on the cure!

It is a nice little vaporizer for my needs!

GetLeft

kU8MtFf.jpg

This maple's just about a year old (maybe 11 mos.).
Picked it up yesterday and for the first time it felt like the natural lacquer that @ACE OF VAPE uses was starting to wear off. So I gave it a coating with the only suitable oil I had on hand (flax seed) and it drew the grain right out and darkened it just a tad. I'll try another coat soon. Because my nano's worth it ;)

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
kU8MtFf.jpg

This maple's just about a year old (maybe 11 mos.).
Picked it up yesterday and for the first time it felt like the natural lacquer that @ACE OF VAPE uses was starting to wear off. So I gave it a coating with the only suitable oil I had on hand (flax seed) and it drew the grain right out and darkened it just a tad. I'll try another coat soon. Because my nano's worth it ;)

IME, that's about right if you're using it regularly. I think he does a finish coat with natural shellac, which is very protective - but not for very long times (like a year or more). I don't think flax seed oil is a bad way to go - or any oil that won't go rancid. I've had good luck with coconut oil, though it does small a little "beachy" for a couple days.

What I've found really helps make it last is using beeswax with it. You can heat up some oil and mix the wax in, but I usually just take a few shavings of beeswax in the palm of my hand, add about a tablespoon of coconut oil, and mix, mash and warm with my fingers. Slather this all over my nano with the mixing fingers, than the remainder from palm of my "bowl/plate" hand. Do this to a very warmed up nano and set it on a paper towel. Let it cool for 45 minutes or so, and buff it up with an old t-shirt or sock. You know you're done buffing when it isn't tacky at all anymore and it should have a nice sheen. Doing this every 3 or so months keeps my nano happy and looking sweet.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hi

Can anyone please let me know if I buy this KIT (see pic in link below) will I still need a 14mm Gong , or will I need a 18 to 14 reducer?? it seems the KIT already includes a Gong.... would I be able to stick in a screen and use it with my nano ?

http://www.dhgate.com/product/getPr...63962994&pid=ff80808150a85d200150dad590861190
It's none of my business however I have one for my SOLO.
The D022 or a FC187, D020-D would work better for a NANO.

Another Ideal to increase the volume of air is to add a ASH COLLECTOR to a D020 for a NANO session.

Many may disagree however if a HYDRO-TUBE is big enough (can size)
FCMOUTHPIECE is cheap and works with a NANO. (18mm GonG)

Last edited:

feury

It's none of my business however I have one for my SOLO.
The D022 or a FC187, D020-D would work better for a NANO.

Another Ideal to increase the volume of air is to add a ASH COLLECTOR to a D020 for a NANO session.

Many may disagree however if a HYDRO-TUBE is big enough (can size)
FCMOUTHPIECE is cheap and works with a NANO. (18mm GonG)

Hi what is the difference between the D020-D and the MATRIX MOBIUS i posted? looking at the pictures they seem the same , I ask because matrix mobius offers free shipping , D020-D doesn´t at dhgate

feury,

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
... IIRC my FC187 can is much larger than my D020-D. (girth and height)

... if i remember i will take a side by side picture when i get home.
(i'm sure someone will beat me to it tho ;))

just_the_flu,
Reactions: CarolKing

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hi what is the difference between the D020-D and the MATRIX MOBIUS i posted? looking at the pictures they seem the same , I ask because matrix mobius offers free shipping , D020-D doesn´t at dhgate
You are confusing me?
Sorry!
The D020-D is about $30 = or -?

The MOBUIS is $300+

Find a vendor who provides free shipping?

The D022 work's really well with the NANO?

Less than $28 including shipping?

Shangri-La

I wont get VAS - I was a compulsive shopper in my youth - I know all the symptoms before they take a hold of me:)

I am however wavering on the E-nano now ive actually sat down and done the maths:
Walnut E-nano $210
18/19mm Gong $13.90
Screens $4.90
Adjustable Stem $13.90
Shipping standard $20
$262.70 so that's around £185 + £25 for a dirt cheap D20 bubbler + £25 for s step down convertor

I think you can see where im going and I want to be talked out of it really as originally I was only going to buy a Storm vape or the Extreme Q so im quite abit over budget already and would like to keep costs as low as I can.

- the EVO is currently at Vapefiend for £269 and appears to have everything I would need, the E-nano would cost £235, maybe there are lots of additional costs for the EVO I haven't understood but these are starting to look pretty close in price I believe?

Shangri-La,

TeeJay1952

@Shangri-La You will recoup cost in 6 months approximately depending on your usage. You sound like quite the bong man but I love stems. Got 5 in rotation. Tasty hits all the time. I like to be seduced. Bongs are more of a commitment than I usually like to make. Nano is carnival with grind, inhale teck, screen placement, temp control and mix and match those, get a new strain and start again. Endless entertainment.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I like the Nano because you can just leave it out. It doesn't scream vaporizer when you see it. It blends in with its surroundings being small and made of wood. That makes it more convenient. No need to take it out and put away. I have mine plugged in 24/7. When not in use I turn it down.

It also has a small oven, doesn't use a lot of cannabis and it gives wonderful flavor.
The only cleaning you need to worry about is cleaning the stems.
There's a lifetime warranty on the heater. A 3 yr warranty on the unit itself.

Often when it comes to vaporizers, it's personal preference. It's what works for you.

Edit
I have found the best strain it's called Sweet Island Kush, I have some right now in my nano. Getting into relaxation mode. What's in your nano?

Last edited:

reefersutherland

I just got an E-Nano i've been loving, I'm coming from the Herbie and Mighty though which I both used the liquid pads for concentrates.

Any idea if I could find a liquid pad that would fit in the E-Nano stem? If not, what's my next best option?

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
- the EVO is currently at Vapefiend for £269 and appears to have everything I would need, the E-nano would cost £235, maybe there are lots of additional costs for the EVO I haven't understood but these are starting to look pretty close in price I believe?

The evo is a nice vaporizer, but it's not for everyone. It's massive compared to the Nano (Imagine a tiny redbull can sitting next to a 1 liter soda bottle). It also uses more than twice the power of the Nano at max temp.

I have a VapeXhale Cloud (OG), and my friend has an Evo that I use every time I go over there. But to be honest, I found the Evo too freaking big and inefficient for my needs. Since I'm vaporizing most of the time by myself, I don't need a massive vaporizer. Although when friends come over, I will pull out the cloud so they can take a huge rip.

Also
Adjustable Stem $13.90
You can take that off your tally, one of these is included with the vaporizer.

YungLeaner

I wont get VAS - I was a compulsive shopper in my youth - I know all the symptoms before they take a hold of me:)

I am however wavering on the E-nano now ive actually sat down and done the maths:
Walnut E-nano $210
18/19mm Gong $13.90
Screens $4.90
Adjustable Stem $13.90
Shipping standard $20
$262.70 so that's around £185 + £25 for a dirt cheap D20 bubbler + £25 for s step down convertor

I think you can see where im going and I want to be talked out of it really as originally I was only going to buy a Storm vape or the Extreme Q so im quite abit over budget already and would like to keep costs as low as I can.

The nano is a great device, my friend owns 2 and I love them like all the log vapes. I don't think I would love the nano for 235 pounds, but that's personal preference. Have you checked out the guy in Britain who makes log vapes now? I believe they're 99 pounds and come with several beautiful stem types and water compatibility...may be off on the price a little but they are much cheaper and already getting great reviews. The Evo is IMO just as good at everything a log vape does (mini loads) but also has upper end functions like large bowls with no require stirring that the nano can't match. I happen to be a klutz with glass, and have bought two new nano stems for my friend just because of my dumbness :/ but it's an awesome vaporizer. If you decide it's what you want then you won't b disappointed. I only wonder if there is better to be had for the price over here :
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/homegrownlogs.21299/
Peace n love

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
The nano is a great device, my friend owns 2 and I love them like all the log vapes. I don't think I would love the nano for 235 pounds, but that's personal preference. Have you checked out the guy in Britain who makes log vapes now? I believe they're 99 pounds and come with several beautiful stem types and water compatibility...may be off on the price a little but they are much cheaper and already getting great reviews. The Evo is IMO just as good at everything a log vape does (mini loads) but also has upper end functions like large bowls with no require stirring that the nano can't match. I happen to be a klutz with glass, and have bought two new nano stems for my friend just because of my dumbness :/ but it's an awesome vaporizer. If you decide it's what you want then you won't b disappointed. I only wonder if there is better to be had for the price over here :
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/homegrownlogs.21299/
Peace n love

This is a good point. The log vape method is awesome and the nano is not the only great log vape. There are others that have great ratings. If the guy closer to you makes a quality product then maybe you can check reviews on his log vape.

However, the nano is definitely worth the investment IMHO. You get quality construction, very good warranty, and a great vaping experience. It is still my daily driver and IDK what would ever knock it out of first place.

I agree on not needing the extra stem. Now... a second gong, that's just good security. :brow: @ataxian will tell ya' that

Shangri-La

'Have you checked out the guy in Britain who makes log vapes now?'

OMG how did I miss this?! I was looking at the Wychwood vape thread last week - saw the Guy had gone MIA and gave up the ghost on getting a UK one - Thanks YungLeaner :D

Im off to PM this other Guy now - I still love the E-nano, I like their commitment to their customers and their product but I would also like to support a home grown operation this side of the pond.

Thanks all so much for the advice on bubblers, vapes etc and being so friendly - I will be back once I have my new Vape probably boring everyone to tears asking for tips - if anyone knows a basic video on packing vape techniques etc as I will be a first timer that would be great.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I just got an E-Nano i've been loving, I'm coming from the Herbie and Mighty though which I both used the liquid pads for concentrates.

Any idea if I could find a liquid pad that would fit in the E-Nano stem? If not, what's my next best option?
Back in the 70's we surfed this place called JOCKO'S REEF his last name was Sutherland.

I use Cotton from my COQ 10 tablets or FINN'S ORGANIC?

Small piece of Cotton in relation to the piece of CONCENTRATE.
The Cotton works as a filter.

The NANO I bump the level up on the dial to process my material.

klipsch

Now that the E-Nano has been around for some time, does anyone have a wishlist for V2.0?

I personally would like to see temperature controls integrated into the body, similar to the EV-2. I've actually considered modifying my Nano, but haven't been able to find a rheostat small enough.

A braided cord and 14mm standard ground glass joint would be nice too :).

Top Bottom