throwawaytre3s

'FCLOVE' works for free domestic shipping. not sure if there's any FC discounts for international

If only I knew about that when I ordered mine. Although I think I may have, but instead used the march maple sale coupon. I don't honestly remember. Also yeah, I've found that since I got my enano, all my other vaporizers have fallen by the wayside. I used to love bags from my EQ, but now I just feel they're inefficient. I should get rid of it. I can't get myself to do it though. I mean, I don't even use my FW3 anymore! Although that has more to do with needing to order another mouthpiece since the last one had an unfortunate accident.

Shangri-La

Aw you are a friendly bunch! thanks for the additional tips CarolKing - im thinking of getting a walnut as I love that particular wood.

unfortunately I still couldn't PM via the classifieds Ad and now the Nano there has gone ;( so my budget is already going to be stretched beyond the costs for a LSV from Europe so im going to probably have to risk only 1/2 additional stems

Does anyone know of a bubbler that would sit on top of the Nano, every vid ive seen shows the Nano being turned upside down onto the bubbler?

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
You can get something like a Pinnacle Pro Micro Shower water tool or a knock off from Dhgate. It's a water tube that sits on top of the nano. I don't have a 14mm GonG but I use this on my Solo once in a while. A bubbler you don't have to worry about water dribbling into your unit. On occasion that can happen, especially if you cough into the water tube.

Here's a picture of an authentic Pinnacle Pro Miro Shower WT. Like I said I don't have a 14mm GonG to show you on top of the Nano. The ones off of Dhgate should work similar. They will say Pinnacle Pro on them but they are a Chinese knock off. This I bought through VaporBlunt. They had a before xmas sale at $50 ea. I bought 2.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
The PNWT would do OK, but IMO it is so much better with a true bubbler. And, I much prefer 18mm glass to 14mm. For me it is easier to deal with, easier to clean and doesn't cause as much restriction.

Not sure how shipping from China would be for you time-wise or tarrif-wise, but you should check out the Cheap Bubbler thread if you haven't yet.

Drop me a PM if you want (or can), and let me know what type of piece you might be looking for. Will be glad to offer a few suggestions.

CalyxSmokr

how do you pick up your nano...by the wood or the cord base? I'm a base man
OReilly.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Probably if you buy 4 stems you should be set for while unless you're like [USER=10640]@ataxian
. I have broken a couple stems this past year. I would buy at least a couple of GonGs, sizes depending on any glass that you want to hook it to. I bought 2 18mm GonGs when I bought my units over a year ago and I haven't broken any so far.
I hope I didn't jinx myself.

There are other vaporizers that you can spend several hundred dollars on ($500+) but the Enano works as well if not better than most of them IMO.[/USER]

@CarolKing I'm down to 2 GonG's!
The NANO I use even more lately!
I break less glass lately however I medicate more?

The best BANG for the BUCK is the NANO hands-down!

There's a thought?
Spend more on CANNABIS and enjoy medicating correctly!
If you don't own a NANO, maybe you were ran over by a car when you were a child?

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I have the D022 bubbler it works well and the D020-D bubbler I've heard works well too. Like I said in my post above I prefer a bubbler verses a water tube that sits on top. You are risking water dribbling down into the vaporizer. It's happened to me.
A warranty will be of no good if your unit is damaged due to water. Most bubblers seem to use an 18mm GonG.

Others have different bubblers that mate well with the Enano.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Aw you are a friendly bunch! thanks for the additional tips CarolKing - im thinking of getting a walnut as I love that particular wood.

unfortunately I still couldn't PM via the classifieds Ad and now the Nano there has gone ;( so my budget is already going to be stretched beyond the costs for a LSV from Europe so im going to probably have to risk only 1/2 additional stems

Does anyone know of a bubbler that would sit on top of the Nano, every vid ive seen shows the Nano being turned upside down onto the bubbler?

Even with buying a nano you're gonna get VAS soon (Vape acquisition syndrome) and you'll want other stuff. It won't be long until you have a vaporizer graveyard, or you can sell and buy and constantly update your arsenal. Regardless, I bet the nano will be one you never sell.

Same with glass. You gonna buy stuff when you get bored or the novelty wears off one piece. So you can buy a chinese knock-off and it will work well, until you tap it against something. Most chinese stuff is not very thick nor is it usually boro glass so it will probably chip and/or break more often than something twice the price and thickness. You can get some nice stuff in the $30-$50 range from dankstop.com (their dankstop line) or thickassglass.com.

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Even with buying a nano you're gonna get VAS soon (Vape acquisition syndrome) and you'll want other stuff. It won't be long until you have a vaporizer graveyard, or you can sell and buy and constantly update your arsenal. Regardless, I bet the nano will be one you never sell.

Same with glass. You gonna buy stuff when you get bored or the novelty wears off one piece. So you can buy a chinese knock-off and it will work well, until you tap it against something. Most chinese stuff is not very thick nor is it usually boro glass so it will probably chip and/or break more often than something twice the price and thickness. You can get some nice stuff in the $30-$50 range from dankstop.com (their dankstop line) or thickassglass.com.

eh... most of the Chinese stuff isn't that bad if you are careful with it. I've only broken one when it fell from a small table. Granted, it was only 2 feet onto carpet, but it landed at a bad angle with nano still on top. I've flinched when I clink one on side of the sink while cleaning, and had a few others fall to carpeted floor, but so far all others are OK. And, looks like a few sellers on DHGate are doing thicker pieces. Hopefully, I'll know for sure soon. ;)

Be careful with dankstop or thickassglass, too. Think some of their pieces are cheap, thrown together US blown with thicker glass, but others look like straight from China with the same quality you'd get from DHGate. Quicker delivery (to US at least), but at a higher price.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
eh... most of the Chinese stuff isn't that bad if you are careful with it. I've only broken one when it fell from a small table. Granted, it was only 2 feet onto carpet, but it landed at a bad angle with nano still on top. I've flinched when I clink one on side of the sink while cleaning, and had a few others fall to carpeted floor, but so far all others are OK. And, looks like a few sellers on DHGate are doing thicker pieces. Hopefully, I'll know for sure soon. ;)

Be careful with dankstop or thickassglass, too. Think some of their pieces are cheap, thrown together US blown with thicker glass, but others look like straight from China with the same quality you'd get from DHGate. Quicker delivery (to US at least), but at a higher price.

True, you want to do your research. When I've searched I would only buy if it specifically said boro glass and the given thickness (5-6mm).

Talking about dropping stuff, my nano hit the ground last night. I was trying to lift the glass gong off my bubbler but the joint was stuck. As I was trying to lift the gong, the nano instead, popped off the gong. It was a long trip from the gong (as I was standing with it) all the way to the hard tile floor. The nano took it like a champ. In fact I couldn't find any damage or marks at all. Whew!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
The Mighty should cure your portable VAS.

eh.... I don't know about that. I'm sticking with wood and pure convection. Milaana FTW!

Plenty of other options out there. But, nothing without a cord I've tried comes as close to the nano. Retail sales start soon, so not sure, but Milaana probably around half the price as a Mighty, too. Just the same, all this is probably a discussion for another thread.

For close to a power source, I'm one of those @max was talking about. Though I wonder about other vapes sometimes, and new ones catch my eye, nano was the ultimate VAS killer for me. It handles anything I throw at it including concentrates, and can vape anywhere in wide temperature range. And, is so stingy with my stash I often wonder how I could afford to be a stoner before I had it! No wonder it has been my daily driver for more than 3 years.

TeeJay1952

Talking about dropping stuff, my nano hit the ground last night. I was trying to lift the glass gong off my bubbler but the joint was stuck. As I was trying to lift the gong, the nano instead, popped off the gong. It was a long trip from the gong (as I was standing with it) all the way to the hard tile floor. The nano took it like a champ. In fact I couldn't find any damage or marks at all. Whew!

Wow I love a story with a happy ending.

Dramma Lamma

Looks like a job for!
The Mighty should cure your portable VAS.

Actually I had the mighty for about a year before deciding it was not cutting it, getting a home unit and deciding on a Nano.

My Milaana / Zion orders are set and I am waiting on them already. @flotntoke

The Nano I take to work has been dropped off the 4 foot high table twice by my co-workers, and I dropped it from higher once with no cable etc to slow its fall.

This back room has a cement floor.

It has extremely minor scuffs, still functions just like it did the day I got it.

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I definitely agree! the mighty is a perfect portable compliment to the Nano. It makes a good home portable too if you dont feel like carrying the nano around to different rooms

Uhh yeah.... As said above, I don't really agree but think it may be a good idea to take this one to its own thread. Anxious to hear what all think for something close to nano away from home, or any good desktop experience away from home.

Stop by here: Best Complimentary Portable for your Favorite Desktop

flotntoke,

Spocks_Katra

Uhh yeah.... As said above, I don't really agree but think it may be a good idea to take this one to its own thread. Anxious to hear what all think for something close to nano away from home, or any good desktop experience away from home

you stated your opinion on the topic and I stated mine. I can tell you didnt agree from your first post stating so, doesn't make other people's opinions invalid. And we ARE talking about portables to compliment the nano, not replace it.

To keep it on topic Ive been using my nano this weekend on 7 as usual and as always, it proves itself in power and efficiency. A couple stems always does me good

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
you stated your opinion on the topic and I stated mine. I can tell you didnt agree from your first post stating so, doesn't make other people's opinions invalid. And we ARE talking about portables to compliment the nano, not replace it.

To keep it on topic Ive been using my nano this weekend on 7 as usual and as always, it proves itself in power and efficiency. A couple stems always does me good
The NANO is my driver these days.

On a road trip I plug it into vaporize.

CIVILIZED!

Vapington

both the 18mm adjustable and fixed gong from epicvape will work. you would need a reducer to use a 14mm gong.

I am not sure if the m2m gong that is provided with the piece you posted will fit directly on the nano, but my guess is that it won't

Mr.tuffyino-h-i-o

Hi

Can anyone please let me know if I buy this KIT (see pic in link below) will I still need a 14mm Gong, or will I need a 18 to 14 reducer?? it seems the KIT already includes a Gong.... would I be able to stick in a screen and use it with my nano ?

http://www.dhgate.com/product/getPr...63962994&pid=ff80808150a85d200150dad590861190

You need a 18mm gong ( from e-nano) to work with that bubbler.

If for some reason you want to use a 14mm gong (from e-nano)....yes you will need a 18mm to 14mm reducer

Top Bottom