vaplen

Hi all, its been a while since I posted here. Nano is as reliable as ever. The only problem I find is forgetting to turn the temp down at night :p and waking up to too much heat lol :rolleyes:

vaplen,
Reactions: GetLeft

GetLeft

Hi all, its been a while since I posted here. Nano is as reliable as ever. The only problem I find is forgetting to turn the temp down at night :p and waking up to too much heat lol :rolleyes:

Yeah I've got a tough time telling my brain to unplug my nano at night. Doesn't often happen.

Deja vu in the morning.

GetLeft,

thewiz

Stopped at the gas station last night. As I left my car to get my Arizona green tea I slammed the tip of my finger in the door. I can't remember feeling such a sharp pain. Although I didn't cry, I silently wept in my car for 15 minutes while trying to control all the blood. So I skipped class and had my e nano fired up as soon as I got home.

I can't tell you how much better it made me feel. On a pain scale my mangled finger tip was at an 8-8.5, very uncomfortable felt as if I was going to pass out when driving the 30 min to get home. However after 3-4 stems it brought my pain down to 1-1.5. After 7-8 stems I was having a lot of fun.

That being said. Please take your time going in and out of car. Especially for those who have kids, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

robm321

I can't say enough about how great this vape has been for me :rockon:. Works perfect, the wood, design give it a personality as apposed to a digital gadget/detached feel. That was an importance that I didn't realize since I'm usually all about the function not the aesthetics.

This really has been perfect and reliable. I have a couple of lines/cracks. I'm not sure if they were there before or happened later. I make sure to use coconut oil on it almost every night, and the cracks haven't grown any.

Another bonus is how easy it is to clean the stem. I recently realized that the plastic tube it came in is for that purpose :doh:. It could not be easier.

Anyway, was looking for a vape for years, and I have no use for any other vapes except the AIR for portable or roaming around at home. This is after 6 months of heavy use.

SniperGuy

I heard of a 10% off coupon and a lifetime warranty for this thing. Looking for my first home unit and trying to decide between this and an underdog. Anyone have any info on that?

SniperGuy,

Jimmer144

Sargeant REG
I recently bought an E-nano with the FC coupon code and it didn't give me 10% off, however it did work for the lifetime warranty, which was huge for me. You just have to register your unit on Epicvape once you receive it.

Jimmer144,
Reactions: hafalump

birdbraineater

I'd go with something larger just saying. I have an 18in straight tube that milks like a beast. Although thats what I have I would have to agree with most on the forum that the dhgate bubbler is probably the best bet. For fuction alone, just larger then the orbiter (about 9in in height). It's the perfect size because it's not too big and can get multiple clean hits vs 1-2 out of 18in straight tube. The orbiter looks greAt but is too small for the e nano size and power. You'll be very happy with d-020d from dhgate. That's probably what I'm going to purchase. Was really surprised when I tried my buddy's out. Especially for $35 vs $80 for orbiter.
You have to remember that the Orbiter comes with a warranty, serial number and most smoke shops have them...so there's no waiting. I use it for my Vapor Genie Glass Bat, and the MFLB, my new Vaponic and my FlowermateV5.0s. I got one of those universal adapters for the FlowerMate's mouth piece and it fits in the Orbiters 14mm female joint and balances quite well. So it's sturdy.

http://i.imgur.com/occBNxh.jpg

birdbraineater,

Sand

Flirting with Combustion
Hey folks, new nano family member here. Received a maple burl unit around a week ago. I had some trouble with my 14mm GonG attachment not having a wide enough inner diameter to fit over my heater core, but AoV is taking care of me on that.

I have to say-- not as a complaint, nor a compliment-- pretty sure there is a penis in my maple burl. Nature, you pervert.
GATMzjR.jpg

Penis near base? Breasts near the upper middle?
Ch79L3R.jpg

Hard to see but the defects make a kind of face here, with the light coming out of the nose, a mouth directly below, and eyes way out to the side. Freaky, sort of jack-o-lantern like, I like it.
BNiUFxa.jpg

There's a face here too, but I didn't see it until extended product... uh, testing.

I also received a dry stem with a fixed glass screen (I read another person comment the same a few pages ago), which annoyed me at first, but now that I have my grind consistency correct, is a low-maintenance breeze. Just blow air out forcefully from inhalation side after emptying ABV while still warm. My nano came without feet, but I'm sure Ace will set that right as well.

I found 6.25-6.5 for first extraction, and 7-7.4 for second extraction after a good heat soak is getting me some incredible clouds and flavors. Again, chunkier grind that I expected was the key. I do also notice I have to let the unit heat back up, or guess just right where the heat should be (around 8-8.5 usually) if I want to take my second of a two hit extraction immediately after the first. I have gone too far and combusted above 7.5 on a long wood heat soak (and again when I was on 10 like an air head).

I'm very psyched to get a replacement GonG stem and do some water piece milk shots for you all. I have a Grav Labs 12" 14.4mm beaker I've had for years, and a D020 (the smaller one, not the -D) coming soon, so I'll do some comparison between smaller and larger pieces.

I have an UD log coming soon, and I look forward to some extended use and comparison between the two. I'll keep you all posted.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I recently bought an E-nano with the FC coupon code and it didn't give me 10% off, however it did work for the lifetime warranty, which was huge for me. You just have to register your unit on Epicvape once you receive it.
If someone, say "forgets" to use the FC coupon code at checkout, is there still a way to get the lifetime warranty? Asking for a friend.

:peace:

Sand

Flirting with Combustion
If someone, say "forgets" to use the FC coupon code at checkout, is there still a way to get the lifetime warranty? Asking for a friend.

:peace:
Kind of curious about this lifetime warranty biz? For the wood, everything, just the heater? I used 'FCLOVE' I think, at checkout. It might be a miscommunication, the heater does have a lifetime warranty after all.

SniperGuy

I've got a water pipe with a classic downstem as far as I can tell. It's very small and narrow. I am very interested in getting an e-nano but am not sure which adapter I'd need to work with this. Any suggestions?

SniperGuy,

Jimmer144

Sargeant REG
Kind of curious about this lifetime warranty biz? For the wood, everything, just the heater? I used 'FCLOVE' I think, at checkout. It might be a miscommunication, the heater does have a lifetime warranty after all.

Yeah, i believe you are right, that the warranty is on just the heater. I also forgot to mention i did get a discount with the coupon, it gave me free priority shipping which brought the price down a bit too. And the shipping was very fast!

Jimmer144,

Sand

Flirting with Combustion
I've got a water pipe with a classic downstem as far as I can tell. It's very small and narrow. I am very interested in getting an e-nano but am not sure which adapter I'd need to work with this. Any suggestions?
Does it have a grommet or are the joints (or connections per se) glass? If they are glass on glass there are pre-made parts that will fit in as males into the female glass joints of your piece. If its grommets, there isn't a ready made solution as far as I know, but you should be able to rig something together definitely.

Sand,

SniperGuy

Does it have a grommet or are the joints (or connections per se) glass? If they are glass on glass there are pre-made parts that will fit in as males into the female glass joints of your piece. If its grommets, there isn't a ready made solution as far as I know, but you should be able to rig something together definitely.

http://777bongs.com/images/st15_200.jpg is very similar to what I have except it's basically all glass. Sounds like I need a new one to use with the e-nano?

SniperGuy,
Reactions: ataxian

jim-bob

Just bought that walnut of the week.
Thought it would look nice on my coffee table.
Since both Sticks & Stu just got volcanos, fear these are signs of the apocalypse.
Trying to balance things by going the other direction.
I'm interested to see what you think - you've almost turned your Plenty into a log at this point so it'll be cool to see how you like a purpose-built one.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The lifetime warranty on the complete Enano stopped I believe Oct. 31, 2015. There is a lifetime warranty on the heater.

You can buy the Water Tool adapters either a 18 or 14mm through Epicvape.

Last edited:
Top Bottom