CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Every Enano owner should have at least 2 cords. When buying a unit pick up 2 cords. It might not be a cord problem. I don't know a lot about how these things are put together but maybe it's the heater itself? Just a suggestion. Give Epic a call and ask to talk to Andy. Wait until Monday, they are closed over the weekend.

Been doing some low heat vaporizing (5.75 temp) and I think it really helps with the congestion and how vaping helps to break up all the crud. The flu came on last Sunday, so dealing with this a week. No fever anymore but a pain in the ass lingering cough.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Every Enano owner should have at least 2 cords. When buying a unit pick up 2 cords. It might not be a cord problem. I don't know a lot about how these things are put together but maybe it's the heater itself? Just a suggestion. Give Epic a call and ask to talk to Andy. Wait until Monday, they are closed over the weekend.

Been doing some low heat vaporizing (5.75 temp) and I think it really helps with the congestion and how vaping helps to break up all the crud. The flu came on last Sunday, so dealing with this a week. No fever anymore but a pain in the ass lingering cough.

You got me all nervous, so I just went and ordered another cord. It would be just my luck that my cord would crap out around the holidays.

Combustion on Christmas day? :puke:

Eyedunno

Oh, so I tried the trick with the Plenty's cooling coil. @whateverman already made this work, but I used a 14mm GonG and the existing silicone tubing. It absolutely works like a charm, and allows for MASSIVE, flavorful dry rips. If that's what you're into, I highly recommend investing in a Plenty cooling coil, some mouthpieces, and some tubing sections.

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Got my Enano 2 days ago and its been kicking ass since I figured out the glass piece and all need to be hot for a big cloud !

here is a little video I made with a friend for fun

and here is how I solve the hot glass probable, I used a piece of leather and string to make covers, works fantastic and took maybe 20 min to do each.
lu5nReK.jpg

whateverman

@Eyedunno Connecting it to a regular dry stem is absolutely incredible. To tell you the truth - that's the only way I used it since first trying it. 2 to 3 bowls and that's it.

@Hjalmark great shot and good music!

So...what did we say about them coupons? It's quite expensive ordering gongs when it's 24$ a pop.

whateverman,

Jack Burton

Long time lurker here. I have been looking for a decent plug-in vape for a while now, and after reading some of the comments in this thread, I decided to buy an e nano of my own. Thanks to many of you for posts to make this a pretty easy choice!

I do have a question however - I ordered on the 29th of November, but aside from a confirmation of payment, I haven't received any further communication. I emailed Andy at his email frequently provided in this thread a few days ago, but haven't heard anything yet. Is this normal? If it is, I'm cool with waiting. I'm just anxious for it to arrive (I'm in California, if that makes any difference).

Jack Burton,
Reactions: ctxgooner

Eyedunno

@Eyedunno Connecting it to a regular dry stem is absolutely incredible. To tell you the truth - that's the only way I used it since first trying it. 2 to 3 bowls and that's it.
Yeah, dry stems are my preference as well. Only one bowl for me though, and I can stretch it out for an entire evening, which is incredible. I have a naturally low tolerance anyway, which I've somehow maintained in the past even over years of daily smoking (it was always one, maybe two bowls a night).

So...what did we say about them coupons? It's quite expensive ordering gongs when it's 24$ a pop.
You could get an adjustable one--those are much cheaper. I did get an all-glass GonG over the Thanksgiving holiday when they were on sale though. Still haven't used it, but it's so pretty.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Long time lurker here. I have been looking for a decent plug-in vape for a while now, and after reading some of the comments in this thread, I decided to buy an e nano of my own. Thanks to many of you for posts to make this a pretty easy choice!

I do have a question however - I ordered on the 29th of November, but aside from a confirmation of payment, I haven't received any further communication. I emailed Andy at his email frequently provided in this thread a few days ago, but haven't heard anything yet. Is this normal? If it is, I'm cool with waiting. I'm just anxious for it to arrive (I'm in California, if that makes any difference).

Maybe try contacting @ACE OF VAPE (Andy) here..
I think you're supposed to get a tracking as well...so maybe something is off.
Or just call on Monday.
Hopefully my Tag will bring him here and something will get worked out!
If not, again, call Monday...

DCdbiYb.jpg

My lsv may be dead, but her pieces aren't! If you have an lsv heater cover, you can stick an 18mm gong in it and use the hole as a carb. Real fun.

Edit: I thought someone posted after me. Sorry for back to back posts mods.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack Burton

Maybe try contacting @ACE OF VAPE (Andy) here..
I think you're supposed to get a tracking as well...so maybe something is off.
Or just call on Monday.
Hopefully my Tag will bring him here and something will get worked out!
If not, again, call Monday...

Yeah no tracking number or anything. In the email to Andy I included the order number in hopes that would help, but no reply. Oh well. Hopefully I find out something soon. If not, I'll call Monday.

Thanks for your help. Happy vaping!

Jack Burton,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah no tracking number or anything. In the email to Andy I included the order number in hopes that would help, but no reply. Oh well. Hopefully I find out something soon. If not, I'll call Monday.

Thanks for your help. Happy vaping!
It's all good!

1 gram GOD'S GIFT
2 grams GDP
1 gram KIEF (GSC)

NANO at 6 even.

UFO + ASH COLLECTOR (Tornado action) + BENDER Mouthpiece = BLISS

After 2 FULL GonG'S I have SLEEP........

bussinrounds

Think I'm about ready to join nano nation. :)

Have there been any good deals recently, with mass drop or whatever ? I'm not super desperate to get one this second, as I still have a solo and an old PD for I can use for the time being.

Wondering if I should go with the 14 or 18mm gong to go with my GB 187 & 194. I have the 14 to 18mm adapter, btw, so I could do either, but I'm thinking the smaller hole (14) might be better.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Think I'm about ready to join nano nation. :)

Have there been any good deals recently, with mass drop or whatever ? I'm not super desperate to get one this second, as I still have a solo and an old PD for I can use for the time being.

Wondering if I should go with the 14 or 18mm gong to go with my GB 187 & 194. I have the 14 to 18mm adapter, btw, so I could do either, but I'm thinking the smaller hole (14) might be better.
I break GonG'S alot.
If you don't cool beans.

I have a 14mm GonG left that is not yet broke.

They both work so chill!

Reflections

Yes some run hotter than others.... not sure which woods do though, or if its because of the types of woods.

Reflections,

AJS

Calm Consistency
I have Cherry...My heater gets hotter than average (my temps are 5.5-6), but my wood stays pretty warm instead of hot. I've felt multiple Nano's and my wood feels the coolest on average.

AJS,

CarolKing

If you are able to buy a custom unit I would suggest that. The $20 more that you spend for a custom unit isn't that much when you think about all the years of use that you will receive from this vaporizer. The custom units really do stand out compared to the standard.

Some units may run a little hotter than others. A 1/10 of a degree on a enano is a a lot, it makes a big difference as to any harshness or not. Some say that different electrical outlets run cooler. I've heard the newer electrical temp controls are more accurate than the older models.

Often when waiting for a shipment you will see right away that your unit is in the process of shipment right after you order. Then there will be a few days where you won't hear anything. The night before it arrives you will see that the unit maybe finally in your state.

Last edited:

bussinrounds

Looks like a lot of the fancy woods are out of stock. What do you mean by 'custom', btw ?

And what's the difference between the premium kits and the reg ones ? Product description looks the same to me.

CarolKing

The "Premium kits" would be considered custom as to how I was thinking. Sorry if I misspoke.

There's the regular that's the standard price then there's all the specialty units - the "premium kits" visit the website epicvape.com, it's all there. Yes it looks like a lot are sold out, Enanos are a very popular item right before Christmas.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
If you are able to buy a custom unit I would suggest that. The $20 more that you spend for a custom unit isn't that much when you think about all the years of use that you will receive from this vaporizer. The custom units really do stand out compared to the standard.

The NANO stays on 24/7 and I use it often.

GDP tastes amazing
NANO heaters are the best in their class!

Last edited:

Jack Burton

The "Premium kits" would be considered custom as to how I was thinking. Sorry if I misspoke.

There's the regular that's the standard price then there's all the specialty units - the "premium kits" visit the website epicvape.com, it's all there. Yes it looks like a lot are sold out, Enanos are a very popular item right before Christmas.

Ah, perhaps this might be part of the issue with my order - I ordered a maple burl kit. My order is still under "processing" status. Still no word from Andy, hope to hear from him soon. But as you said, I'd imagine they're getting busier this time of year.

Top Bottom