CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
just got the enano and so far my solo is better for me.. whats the best gong and attachment ( value) for the log vape? i wanna try water vaping before giving up on this epic vape
You need to give yourself a few days. I have the Solo and the Enano, the Enano is a harder hitter. I love my Solo as well. It doesn't have to be "either, or". You can be enjoying both vaporizers during different times and moods.

I have some Kosher Kush in my Enano right now. Later I may get out my D022 bubbler to use with my unit before bed.:)

Edit
I lost track of time and my ABV got pretty dark but this unit still had good flavor. The flavor keeps on coming.:leaf::cheers:

Last edited:

howie105

just got the enano and so far my solo is better for me.. whats the best gong and attachment ( value) for the log vape? i wanna try water vaping before giving up on this epic vape

You can help me out with the Xmas shopping thing, if you would be so kind. I need to know how long it took for your vape to get to you once it was ordered and what was missing from the package. I want to gift one to a friend and if I need replace a part that is not shipping I may need to either fill from parts from my Nano collection or play around with Epic either way a heads up would help. Thanks

howie105,
Reactions: Hjalmark

AJS

Calm Consistency
@howie105
My friend's came without silicone on his GonG.
Because Andy moved his shop and he was trying to pre-ready orders so nothing got delayed, I think he maybe rushed it a bit. Can you imagine being stoned after packing boxes for 8 hours straight? Might forget something, haha.
I wouldn't really worry, as I've only seen two posts ever about Andy forgetting something.

Frostiestone

My nano is not only drawing me away from other vapes, its drawing me away from my grinder!

Throw little nuglets in, hit 5 airy, but potent, draws, level 6, no grinding required!

Take Andy's EPIC tool, crunch your newly "embrittled" nuglets up into a mulch!

Enjoy plentiful hits with just as much fresh taste!

Pine cones for all!

TeeJay1952

My nano is not only drawing me away from other vapes, its drawing me away from my grinder!

Throw little nuglets in, hit 5 airy, but potent, draws, level 6, no grinding required!

Take Andy's EPIC tool, crunch your newly "embrittled" nuglets up into a mulch!

Enjoy plentiful hits with just as much fresh taste!

Pine cones for all!

Pine cone and blueberries and golden blasts and too many flavors to list. funk, wow and ooohhh shit is also on the menu!

Bongologist

JoJo Woodworks
Accessory Maker
I loved this shot
b6wHPQl.jpg

FLelder ent

Is anybody making their own screens for the Nano stems and GonGs, the stems are varied enough to require some flexibility, please share your methods if you do. I remember seeing someone who drilled a hole in wood and used a dowel to push the screen into the whole to form a basket screen.

hweezi

formally cwheezy
So I finally splurged on Cyber Monday and grabbed some gongs and screens from Epic Vape.

Great deal, couldn't pass that up, even with the exchange rate. Could still take advantage of the FCLove coupon :)

hweezi,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I remember seeing someone who drilled a hole in wood and used a dowel to push the screen into the whole to form a basket screen.
That was probably me. I ended up using a 13/32" hole with a 3/8" dowel (butt end of a drill bit) and found success. I just haven't sourced the right screens yet. The 1" ones that I ordered (too big, but trimming is necessary anyway) are too fine.

:peace:

nano-macro

I hate USPS so much ... only thing I wanted to say
Except for one lazy postman that finally got taken off our route, I've had mostly good experiences with usps. I did hundreds of trades years ago and the only problems I had during that time were due to my error in labeling to Canada (I didn't put a name for return address so customs had it for awhile before it was returned to me, luckily the customer was understanding) or packaging leading to one instance of breaking something not so important, and again, was my fault.

But it has to be priority mail. Otherwise it takes too long, things get lost, broken, etc.

nano-macro,

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
I got international express shipping and its been a week now and the packet is still traveling around California and that is from a update I got yesterday ... I been getting my ascent on a life line so I really hope I get the enano soon so I can pull the plug on the davinci ascent

Now I just need to find a new travel vape, grasshopper is high up there but maybe after the short out kinks

Hjalmark,

Dave Mctoke

Hey FC, I've been an onlooker for too long, I'm finally jumping in. I've had a flight box for years but I'm going to buy a Nano from a fellow member. It's about time.

My only question is about warranty service; if the warranty doesn't transfer between owners, how much could maintenance service cost?

Bongologist

JoJo Woodworks
Accessory Maker
sDN29I6.jpg

You are asking a pretty broad question. I can't imagine a repair on the nano ever costing more then $120 (or I would just buy a new one). Mine has been on for about six straight months, I wouldn't worry too much.

Dave Mctoke

Ok, the first part was broad, but I mean after 2 or 4 years of use, not less than a year. I figure the heater or something may need replacing eventually, I just wondered if anyone had an idea of what needs fixin' most likely and what fixin' it will most likely cost.
And then, my second question asked if the warranty is transferable, and I presume it's most probable that Andy would know.

But thank you of course, sorry I wasn't so clear.

Bongologist

JoJo Woodworks
Accessory Maker
@Dave Mctoke i cant really speak to costs, but I bought mine used and my thinking was: very few movable parts, most likely only the cord and heater would need to be replaced ever, maybe. Epic has offered lifetime warranties which means they have confidence in the product which gives me confidence. The retail cost really isn't that much so repairs couldn't be much more then 60% of total cost, which is reasonable. Great reputation, the vaporizer and company.

Dave Mctoke

1. @Dave Mctoke i cant really speak to costs, but I bought mine used and my thinking was: very few movable parts, most likely only the cord and heater would need to be replaced ever, maybe. Epic has offered lifetime warranties which means they have confidence in the product which gives me confidence. The retail cost really isn't that much so repairs couldn't be much more then 60% of total cost, which is reasonable. Great reputation, the vaporizer and company.

Understood. Well put, I suppose my inquiry couldn't be answered like I thought, but when the time comes I won't worry; I was just wondering if anyone had experience to share there beyond what's reasonable to what's real. No worries, I'll see when the time comes! (:

Dave Mctoke,
Reactions: tripwire

phooka

Hey FC, I've been an onlooker for too long, I'm finally jumping in. I've had a flight box for years but I'm going to buy a Nano from a fellow member. It's about time.

My only question is about warranty service; if the warranty doesn't transfer between owners, how much could maintenance service cost?
I was considering buying a used unit at one point, and they told me at the time the warranty was transferable.

nano-macro

I mixed up some bees wax and a little mineral oil as suggested by another user after I asked what to put on my nano since the wood was getting dry after handling it for months. I forgot to get before pics but here is how the grain stands out after waxing. I put on 4 coats, rubbing it of after each with a soft cloth. Waiting a bit each time. The nano was warm to help melt the wax

http://imgur.com/a/d7fVy

TeeJay1952

I am diabetic. Pulled syringe apart and the plunger piece is the perfect tamp tool and other side is stir tool. I have thousands laying about. (well a coffee can full.) Everyone knows a diabetic. Get an used syringe.

TeeJay1952,
Top Bottom