• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks! It does indeed seem like a great group of folks. Thanks for the tips. Still experimenting to see what works best for me....:rofl:
Hey friend!

Let me say the NANO is a all around good unit!

Their are PLENTY to choose from for sure!

However Einstein did not wear socks!
a NANO is kind of like Einstein's logic.

My NANO is always ready to Vaporize!

Hey @Caligula I tried to do your two hit method!
I did not succee?
2 powerful hits one side!
stir 2 more killer rips!

GSC was used with a 18mm fixed glass GonG!
Not a complaint however you must have the lungs of a large animal!

Last edited:

Eyedunno

I'm now on day 4. I cleaned out my glass (combustion) pipes last night and put them up. And today I got word that a blackwood stem is going out tomorrow from Ed's TnT, so hopefully I can retire the stock stem soon. :)

whateverman

I find myself going back to using the Solo for herbs since I either combust or not fully extract material. I know I'll get the hang of it sometime, but when I try I end up wasting 6 bowls and not getting adequate effects and feeling a bit frustrated, yet 1 Solo bowl (Glass only, no screens) and I'm good.

whateverman,
Reactions: AhBeVapin

Gray Area

I don't have much too contribute to this thread other than to drop by every so often and mention how much I love my E-nanos and how much everyone needs one. The E-nano really is the gift that just keeps on giving.

:tup: this is kind of how I feel usually. Quietly content I call it...

I find myself going back to using the Solo for herbs since I either combust or not fully extract material. I know I'll get the hang of it sometime, but when I try I end up wasting 6 bowls and not getting adequate effects and feeling a bit frustrated, yet 1 Solo bowl (Glass only, no screens) and I'm good.

Stick with it... Last week I gifted my old solo to a good friend of many years who wanted to give vaping a serious go. He's an older guy (almost 60) and has been smoking weed 40+ years. Heavy user with a high tolerance.
I'm pleased to say he was very impressed with the solo, and has (up to now) managed to make the switch completely in less than a week and has only been vaping since getting it.

I had him over mine today and hooked him up to the nano through my bubbler, fair to say that he was blown away by it... So much so he had me load the Epicvape website and ordered a Cherry nano and a few gongs to go with it :tup: another UK soon to be nano owner.
All happened so quick I even forgot the FCLOVE code (don't tell him ;) ).

On a side note, noticed a swift blow down the heater tube get's rid of the slight charring I get on the top of a load if I haven't used my nano for a while. Figure it must be the air sitting in the tube and area around it getting warmer than ambient, and causing that first hit in a while to be a bit hotter than desired... Or maybe not... Either way blowing works lol

FLelder ent

Don't give up on the Nano, maybe you are using too much flower, remember "Less is More." Don't over pack the bowel, don't tamp it down too much, and make sure the screen is the correct distance from the Nano, use the E-pick to measure, and you'll get 1-3 hits from a stem @7.0 heat setting.

I have 3 Arizer Solos and I barely use them at all, only if I am vacationing / traveling. I even talked about selling one of my Solos and buying a second Nano this weekend. :peace:

AJS

Calm Consistency
While I am well aware that all Nano's are born unique, I think that I have a slightly overpowered Nano.
-7 will give me insane clouds and has combusted on the 3rd hit of a bowl.
-6.7 is my go-to for super hits that basically can't combust but still rips the bud
-I followed the 2 hit extraction method (he used temp 7) but using temp 6.3, and I browned my herb in 1 hit.
-6.1 is my go-to temp for light browning
-5.5 produced clouds but yellows the bud instead
-5.0 still pretty nice but rarely go this low.
-Going above 7 is danger zone, can do 7.5 with fresh buds but rarely

My average recently is about 6.3 and that whitens my bubbler to the point of almost vanishing the downstem and browns the top of the herb (can blacken it if its packed down and not "free-floatin.")

Just running through different situations of use to give more relateable temperatures/styles. My friend has had two Nanos and neither seem as powerful. Think it's my cable or my unit? Oh yeah, my dial also only goes up to about 9.7-9.8

*note* I am not displeased by Nancy's performance, she hits insanely hard ;) :rockon::D

Gray Area

Oi, I can't say exactly at the moment but around 3? +/- .5 maybe..

That's odd. I was expecting you to say -0.3 or something. When mine clicks, it will turn anti-clockwise a little more, but come to rest exactly on zero. When I turn it up fully it stops at 10.

I've heard of dials being mid aligned so this doesn't happen (but you can pop them off and re do it if that sort of ting bothers you). I just figured if yours stops at 9.7 it might be 0.3 hitter than you think it is (or the dial tells you) which would make your experience much more in line with the average one... :shrug::hmm:

Gray Area,
Reactions: tripwire

whateverman

Thanks everyone for your good tips.
I'd like to know a bit more how the nano works. After I heat it to 10 for 3-5 minutes, and then dropping to 6.5, how long does it take for the nano to drop to the desired temperature?

AJS

Calm Consistency
I'd like to know a bit more how the nano works. After I heat it to 10 for 3-5 minutes, and then dropping to 6.5, how long does it take for the nano to drop to the desired temperature?
I like to give it 2 minutes to stabilize. I would say 5 minutes on 10 is probably a little too long. If I'm on 10 for 3-5 minutes, then go down to 6.5 after 2 minutes, it'll rip fine, but I can notice inconsistencies between hits, but it's perfectly fine if you're wanting to get their quickly.

Going on 10 for maybe 2 minutes, then 6.5 for 3 minutes is probably plenty to get to a nice temp quickly.
Optimally you want to wait for the wood to be a nice solid warm/hot, but this can take a bit too long if youre in a rush (15 minutes on your desired temp)
If you are on your temperature for 5-7 minutes while the core is warm/hot (I'd say about 2 minutes on 10), it is most likely as stable as it's going to get even if the outside wood isn't as hot as the heater might be representing.

Edit: For a quick heatup, I would probably rather have the dial on my desired temp for longer than it is on 10, as I would prefer it to be too low than too hot, and if it's too low it'll be heating as you hit and should even out fine.

Also, I turn my temp down to 4 at night instead of off, and so it's ready in the morning within a few minutes at my desired temp.

Pjake

It's all in the reflexes.
IMO the nano works best after a good 45 minute heat up. That's why so many people just leave it on. I just woke up from a weed nap and my nano is ready to induce another.

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
... i leave my nano on all the time, i drop her down around 3 when i leave for work (or any other time i know i'll be gone for hours at a time). I always move her back to ~6.5 when i return.

@whateverman sorry i cannot help with your question of pre-heating. I do hope you get the hang of it because i think the nano is the cats ass!
as others have mentioned, less is more. i have to remind myself of this the more into it i get, bowls tend to get bigger and bigger without noticing :lol:.

Also i find when the nano isn't hitting as it should, my screen is in need of a cleaning.

WoodyWeedPecker

When I want a quick rip, and the nano is off, I put it on 9 for 3-5 minutes. Then put it back to 6.-6.5 and rip it immediately. I don't know if it rips as a 5.5, 6 or 7 but I can see good cloud production. Most of the other times my nano is usually already on when I use it.

Last edited:

skipbifferty

I've made a stupid mistake. I spilt creamy coffee over the dial on the Enano, I forgot about it, and then I noticed a smell coming from it. I quickly turned it off which was lucky. I opened up the switch, and part of the circuit board is burnt. I've cleaned the circuit board, letting it dry, before I plug it back in to test it. In the meantime I'll need a new dial/switch because I'm not going to be able to leave it turned on as I used to and it might be dangerous to use it now.

Can anyone tell me what diy switches I could buy for this please because I don't want to send it back to America? I'm in the UK myself. I've read in this thread that it's possible to do, unless somebody tells me otherwise. I've got the type of enano without the detachable power cord. Many thanks!

skipbifferty,
Reactions: CarolKing

vaplen

I don't know who originally wrote this I believe @Ratchett. His technique was to put it to 10 for 3 minutes and then drop down to 7-8 for really quick use. Obviously its better having it on longer so the wood gets warm.

On another note, how do you guys think this will pair with my nano? power inverter. Believe it will work but would rather have someone elses opinion before I make a mistake.

skipbifferty

My dial has had it. It's getting unusually hot and smelling again, I'll have to put the enano away in a moment. Any advice on new diy dials would be greatly appreciated, is it possible to get something digital?

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I leave my Enano on all the time. Overnight and when I leave I turn the dial down to 3. It only takes a few minutes for the temp to go back up to 6.25.

I have some Green Crush (Green Crack) I like that name better, in my unit tonight. I guess that was the original name, I had never bought this strain because of the name. A good strain for anxiety.

What do you have in your Enano tonight? Have a good Monday evening.:):leaf:

EDIT
Thanks @MinnBobber I guess I forgotten exactly what you had told me. Glad you caught that. Don't want to pass on incorrect into. :cool:The strain is Green Cush. I like the other name better:lol: it reminds me of orange crush soda.

I've never been able to find chocolope where I live, just chocolate chunk. I've had chocolate kush before.

Last edited:

Pjake

It's all in the reflexes.
I leave my Enano on all the time. Overnight and when I leave I turn the dial down to 3. It only takes a few minutes for the temp to go back up to 6.25.

I have some Green Crush (Green Crack) I like that name better, in my unit tonight. I had never bought this strain because of the name. A good strain for anxiety.

What do you have in your Enano tonight. Have a good Monday evening.:):leaf:
I also have GC in the nano tonight. Tasty

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Tonight I'm vaping some Chocolope I've been curing. I've started using the all glass stem to taste test strains that I'm curing, and then I'll clean it the next day so it's always fresh and ready to go.

One of the best features of the E-Nano that rarely gets talked about is how low maintenance it is. You pretty much never have to clean the nano itself, and the stems only require a soak in iso, I like to pop out the screen if using the adjustable stem and then put the stem in the tube they came in. I have one tube dedicated to cleaning both stems and gongs.

Even with popping out the screen and giving it a quick scrub, it takes less than 2 minutes to clean a stem. The all glass stem takes less than 30 seconds. Then just soak from an hour to overnight depending on how dirty it is, and give it a good rinse afterward. I am a bit OCD so I clean the adjustable stems about once a week, and it only requires an hour or two of soaking.

It's almost like I have a brand new vape every week, or whenever I want to break out one of the stems I keep in reserve. I love the flavor of a fresh stem with the nano :drool:

MinnBobber

I have some Green Crush (Green Crack) I like that name better, in my unit tonight. I guess that was the original name, I had never bought this strain because of the name. A good strain for anxiety.
CK, maybe it's a typo on your strain.
It's Green Cush, not Green Crush. Dispensary name/ current name is unfortunately Green Crack--now there's a stupid-ass/ ghetto name :(

I love Green Cush too. A grandchild of Green Cush is Lucky Charms which you might want to give a try!
Lucky Charms is not as offensive a name as Green Crack but i's up high on the "stupid scale" IMO.
I usually avoid strains with those cutesy names but Lucky Charms performs .

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Try using a lighter to blaze the screen. It cleans in 2 seconds, just use some long tweezers so you don't burn your fingers. I heard that vaping FYI from FCer @OF. I usually leave my screen in while soaking in ISO. I also soak in the vile that the stems come in, my screen comes clean.

EDIT
When I used the blaze screen technique I always rinsed the screen afterwards because it would taste terrible if I didn't.:ugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom