• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
@ACE OF VAPE sorry to hear that! well wishes for Nadia as well as good luck to Clarissa. Wanted to say thank you for making the best log vape out there, and the best vape in general (my opinions of course)! Everyone who says that the nano will keep you satisfied and end the continual search for a better vape is right. I love the simplicity, form factor, function, and everything else about my nano. I have truly stopped looking at new vapes and started looking at glass for the nano! Until something radically new comes along, I don't see myself buying another vape besides more nanos!

It gives me great satisfaction to read how people are enjoying the E-Nano. They are uplifting to read after some of the challenges I've been going through trying to build this biz.

I'd like to ask the community a favor. It would be sweet if some of you could take a minute or two to write a brief review of the Epic products you are using for others to read on the website, www.epicvape.com
Thank you in advance, and thank you for all your support and patience.

Sincerely,
ACE

doubledown

It gives me great satisfaction to read how people are enjoying the E-Nano. They are uplifting to read after some of the challenges I've been going through trying to build this biz.

I'd like to ask the community a favor. It would be sweet if some of you could take a minute or two to write a brief review of the Epic products you are using for others to read on the website, www.epicvape.com

Sincerely,
ACE

Andy, while I'm shy of posting about this subject anywhere but here, I'd just like to say my whole experience was excellent! From the time I PMd you, to the choice of beautiful premium walnut you picked out for me, the great communication, and the quick shipping my whole experience was wonderful. Thank you for building these beautiful vapes and for constantly staying in touch with your customers and providing customer service above and beyond.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
I knew this would happen. Nano has spoiled me, my throat, my taste buds, my wallet. It's perfect in every way except the small matter of the tether. I know one day a more portable nano will exist, and I will have found Nirvana. I've been trying to think of ways to encase the cord into something that I like to hold, feels good in your hands. I already got a few systems to anchor the switch (leather and wood cases). Anyway, just ranting about my beautiful Walnut Nano.

Pjake

It's all in the reflexes.

Sincerely,
ACE
Done. Easy to write a review for such a great product. Thanks Andy for making them!

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
redwood-burl.jpg

Here come the redwood burls I promised.

frostyrod

I've been trying to think of ways to encase the cord into something that I like to hold, feels good in your hands.

I've pondered this myself, I came up with two possible solutions, both involve paracord. The first which would be the easiest would be to look up "paracord cord protectors" on like youtube, there is a few videos where they show you how to braid a paracord around your cord (first you remove the stuff in the center to make it more pliable. This would take time, but you could pretty much make something look pretty slick but it may take some time, basically looks like those paracord bracelets, only would be the length of the cord. The second option and this is where i'm implementing some of my southern engineering, so will take a few tools and basic technical know how. Find a length of paracord with a color scheme you love. Remove all the white filler cord in the center of the cord. (The following instructions may void your power adapter warranty so proceed at your own caution). Remove the two screws on the back of the power adjuster in the center of the cord. There are four solder points you are interested in, the cord coming in from the wall and cord going out to the Nano (since it's closest to the Nano you may only want to do that side). Taking a soldering iron unsolder the cord you will be working with, make a note of how you removed the cord (there is a smooth side and a side with ridges on the cord). Cut the length of paracord you need, a little longer is better you can always trim some off at the last step. Take out the center stuff, if its a little hard scrunch the paracord (think of chinese handcuffs) Take two 1-2 inch piece of heat shrink tube, this can be found in most warehouse stores, electrical supply, radio shack, amazon etc. it comes in different sizes and colors, any color is fine, but you want a diameter big enough to slide over the paracord and slip over the cord. slide the two heat shrink pieces to about the center of your cut paracord. The next step may be easier if you wrap the two wires you just un-soldered with some electrical tape. Next slip the paracord (with the heat shrink tubes on it) over the cord, till it's covering the cord end to end. Take one of the pieces of cut heat shrink and slide it to the end, don't slide it off the paracord, what you are going for is the heat shrink is covering about half paracord and half cord at the very end, then use a lighter to shrink the tube down it should stick real good to the cord and the paracord making a nice looking/sturdy transition. Now trim the end by the bare wires till you have a length that will just be coming into the control box, slide your other heat shrink piece down and seal that end the same as the other. Then re-solder your wires back to the board. If you are doing the other end repeat steps, re-solder and reattach the back of your heat controller, the case should hide and hold the shrink tube well. I haven't done these steps, again this is just mind engineering of what I would do if I did this.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer

Sincerely,
ACE
DONE

@frostyrod Thank you, lot of good ideas, some beyond me, but I like the paracord idea.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
redwood-burl.jpg

Here come the redwood burls I promised.

Wow, that is beautiful! I do love the exotic nanos.

This is a pic from the other day. This is the D020-D bubbler.

I believe that's actually a D022. It still looks nice, no matter what it's called. I like the sticker ;)

I actually just purchased the D020-D and saw your style listed as D022. The D020-D looks like the FC201 shown above, but with a wide flat base:

I paid $34 with free shipping. I can't wait to use my nano with some water. I haven't used water in more than 15 years, and those were simple combustion bongs.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@Vapor_Eyes That bubbler is suppose to be the D020-D unless DHgate gave me the wrong one. I also have the D020 bubbler that I use with my Solo. The D020-D has an extra piece in the middle that fits inside. I do have 2 of the real Pinnacle Pro Micro Shower tools. I haven't tried it with the Nano.

Some of the pieces look similar and I don't know enough about glass. I usually ask @ataxian or another FCer.

IMO I didn't like the D020 bubbler with the Nano. Eventually I will probably add more WTs.

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Then that's what I have, the D022. I had accidentally ordered 2 because I thought the first order didn't go through. I hadn't opened it until now and it's the same exact bubbler. So I have a spare in case I break one.

It works wonderful like it was made for the Enano.

phooka

Pulling Vapor through a Bong filled with ice, and no water, Giant IceCold SteamRoller! 18mm Gong Straight into the bong, no stem. Loving it. Loving my nano. I really do find the less I use the better it is, denser vapor and I like finishing my load in 2 rips :)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Then that's what I have, the D022. I had accidentally ordered 2 because I thought the first order didn't go through. I hadn't opened it until now and it's the same exact bubbler. So I have a spare in case I break one.

It works wonderful like it was made for the Enano.
I just had a GonG (18mm) in my D022 with GDP!
Earlier the same with GSC!

I'll post pic with my modified perk! Tomorrow!

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Has anyone ever came across screens that work with the E-nano gong other than the ones from Epic Vape? The condition of mine are getting to that point of no return and was just curious if there were any alternatives so I wouldn't have to pay that damn exchange rate.

Canadian dollar is so weak these days it hurts.

hafalump

You can make your own. Be sure to get stainless steel mesh.
I forget the size, but a socket for working on cars, maybe 7mm?
and cut a small square and using a rod, wack it into the socket with a hammer.
I hear the right size ammo shell works great. Have not tried this but will be soon.

Top Bottom