Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Better idea. slots in both side of the box, just big enough for cord to slide through, but not switch. That would be, will be, sweet...
Hanging' with my nano...
83zdyBC.jpg

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Hi new here and new to the idea of the vape.
I was gifted an lolite a while back and just started using it more and more.
My body is saying no to the combustion and i need to listen to it.
I want to invest in a plug in model as I will hit it a few times a day.
I don't always have that long to do it and combustion has been faster then my lolite.
I am trying to decide between this e nano and the Vape Xhale cloud.
I read back to page 489 and this was the only comparison of the 2 I could find. I am a little confused about what he is saying by having a cloud and an evo are they not the same thing?
Anyways what I would really like is some comparison between the 2.
Obviously there is the price but what about ease of use, heat up time and enjoyment.
Thanks.

Welcome to FC @knuckleheads !

Think there may be more comparisons in other areas of FC (try the ABV Section at the bottom of the list on the main FC page), but probably not too many to the cloud/EVO (yes pretty much the same thing - but EVO more of a V2 or would that be V3?). Hopefully someone with experience with both will pop on and be able to help you out.

They are pretty different vapes. Can't really speak much to the EVO, but know there is plenty of info on that thread also.

From what you say you are looking for, I can tell you that you may like the nano for one reason.... Many (me included) leave it on all the time. It doesn't draw much power at all and is kind of designed to leave it on - though suggested to turn the power down a bit when not in use. Since it is on it is ready to go when you are. Another great thing about the nano is that it works very well with little heat or with lots of it, and will function very well with a very small load. It's very simple to use, and I have had much enjoyment from mine!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Hi new here and new to the idea of the vape.
I was gifted an lolite a while back and just started using it more and more.
My body is saying no to the combustion and i need to listen to it.
I want to invest in a plug in model as I will hit it a few times a day.
I don't always have that long to do it and combustion has been faster then my lolite.
I am trying to decide between this e nano and the Vape Xhale cloud.
I read back to page 489 and this was the only comparison of the 2 I could find. I am a little confused about what he is saying by having a cloud and an evo are they not the same thing?
Anyways what I would really like is some comparison between the 2.
Obviously there is the price but what about ease of use, heat up time and enjoyment.
Thanks.
I have both, and I may have compared the two earlier.

Different animals for different purposes.

EVO is a good session vape. Turn it on, load up, use it all up, shut it off, clean up, leave. Fancy with the glass.

ENano is a log vape, which makes it not a session vape per se, in my usage of it. It's a sipping vape - sure, I do sessions, too, but ON THE FLY! it's on, 24/7 - at the power mark I prefer, 6.25 - and available anytime I want to mate a stem or gong to it. I don't have to set it up. I don't have a glass piece I have to worry about fitting together whilst in use.

I have some instructional videos of both types of vaporizers, plus a few just artsy-ish, on my YouTube channel. Might be helpful.

phooka

So I've wanted an E-Nano for quite a while now, and after losing my job, three ER visits, getting kicked out of my house, and getting divorced, I'm ALMOST READY TO ORDER! just waiting for that money to hit my paypal account :goon:

I'm very excited. I have a wonderful Crystal Fog Grid Inline + Honeycomb water piece that I can't wait mate the nano to. I have spent too much time and money making oil and enough is enough. I want to just vape and say hell with dabbing. I missed the boat on the the massdrop amidst my chaos, and also regrettably ended up having to back out of a deal with a forum member.

I'm looking at the maple unit because it's the most affordable, but is there any functional difference between that and the walnut or is it just aesthetics?

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The only difference on the outside is the wood. The custom ones are more expensive because of the wood pattern. The wood is more expensive to buy. The heating element and everything else is the same. They all extract the goodies from your cannabis the same way - exceptionally well:love:

You really can't go wrong buying a Enano, a very sturdy log vape with a lifetime warranty for FCers, you just need to register your unit with Epicvape. Plus you will enjoy the flavor and ease of use.

Last edited:

Jaindoh

I was also curious to hear about this, because I recently went through normal checkout with FCLOVE and didn't see anything change on my warranty. If lifetime warranty is still available, I'm all about that; I love my solo but sometimes it needs service or a part breaks or whatever. I bought the e-nano to have a TANK, the ak-47 of vapes... and not have to worry about whether I charged my vape or not.

I will eagerly report back when I get it, as I am hoping not to have to lean on the 7 day satisfaction guarantee -- the one reservation I still have about my purchase is the size of the bowl and the fact that I have mids instead of medical. There will be a review regarding this, most particularly whether I find re-loading the bowl repeatedly to be a hassle. I am, however, cautiously optimistic!

@phooka: man that sucks. for me, I got the e-nano as a birthday gift to myself -- despite it being waaay out of budget -- after a shitty few months of caloric restriction , ephedrine, and severe money issues. You can't just drop a teaser like that without putting the full story somewhere! Not here though.

@Bravesst: good ingenuity! I will probably just use some kind of clips to my endtable-top, which is a great idea. Now you have me thinking on how I'm going to mount my cord/dial...

phooka

Paypal has been satisfied :nod: Thanks for all your replies. I'm going for a peaceful walk in the woods to meditate before I place my order.

How does engraving work? Not that I can afford that right now, but is it still offered and how much is it? i really like the look of the burnt color on the maple.

do we void the warranty if we choose to do our own engraving/woodburning?

I too read about that lifetime warranty for FC Users and am curious if it is still in effect. Seems like a solid unit either way and won't affect my purchase, but I like warranties :)

Also, have you guy's checked out the VIP section of epicvape.com? The Jet? LOL is that for real? and a pro-tip, Stickers are free:buzz:

@Jon Do very similar situation here lol the things we do for love :luv:

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I was also curious to hear about this, because I recently went through normal checkout with FCLOVE and didn't see anything change on my warranty. If lifetime warranty is still available, I'm all about that; I love my solo but sometimes it needs service or a part breaks or whatever. I bought the e-nano to have a TANK, the ak-47 of vapes... and not have to worry about whether I charged my vape or not.

I will eagerly report back when I get it, as I am hoping not to have to lean on the 7 day satisfaction guarantee -- the one reservation I still have about my purchase is the size of the bowl and the fact that I have mids instead of medical. There will be a review regarding this, most particularly whether I find re-loading the bowl repeatedly to be a hassle. I am, however, cautiously optimistic!

@phooka: man that sucks. for me, I got the e-nano as a birthday gift to myself -- despite it being waaay out of budget -- after a shitty few months of caloric restriction , ephedrine, and severe money issues. You can't just drop a teaser like that without putting the full story somewhere! Not here though.

@Bravesst: good ingenuity! I will probably just use some kind of clips to my endtable-top, which is a great idea. Now you have me thinking on how I'm going to mount my cord/dial...

Think you only have to register on the website, be a member here at FC, purchase through the Epic website and you're good to go!

If you register and are an FC member and purchase directly from epicvape.com the lifetime warranty applies.

Think you'll enjoy your nano, just fine. If the solo is working with your material, the nano will probably do it that much better! I really do like smaller loads - mostly for flavor - and you may find you are good with this even with mids. I have been many times as availability for me can be tough, too. But, if it doesn't work for you or you find you're loading more than you like you can always increase the size of your loads. Not like you are going to be missing the flavor as much with mids, though would bet you'll be surprised at how good even they can taste with a nano! Hard to say for certain, but GonG adapters usually have a good bit of depth and think you still can go as deep as you like in stems with the adjustable screen. So plenty of room for a bigger load. Just don't go so deep it is a pain to deal with, and remember to stir every few hits to try the bring the top to the bottom and bottom to the top. nano is usually pretty good at vaping the load uniformly, but the bigger the load the harder that is to pull off.

Paypal has been satisfied :nod: Thanks for all your replies. I'm going for a peaceful walk in the woods to meditate before I place my order.

How does engraving work? Not that I can afford that right now, but is it still offered and how much is it? i really like the look of the burnt color on the maple.

do we void the warranty if we choose to do our own engraving/woodburning?

I too read about that lifetime warranty for FC Users and am curious if it is still in effect. Seems like a solid unit either way and won't affect my purchase, but I like warranties :)

Also, have you guy's checked out the VIP section of epicvape.com? The Jet? LOL is that for real? and a pro-tip, Stickers are free:buzz:

@Jon Do very similar situation here lol the things we do for love :luv:

Yes, the jet is real! But, think only Andy (Ace of Vape) gets to use it. Just kidding. I am in the running and keeping my fingers crossed, tho!

See above about warranty. For engraving questions, I would PM or write directly to Andy or Nadia. Don't think we have seen one on here for quite some time!

Last edited:

seannery82

I waited a month for the drop to finish and Epic Vape to ship my product, paid 40$ in customs fees, and all I've got to show for it is a DOA e-nano that looks nice but doesn't heat up at all. I'm pissed. They claim to run each unit before shipping. That's obviously bullshit. I'm sitting here angry as hell at Epic Vape. How hard is it to check the unit actually heats up before you send it off. I WANT A NANO THAT WORKS, GODDAMNIT. I've been patiently waiting for my new vape and all I have now is a 200 dollar paper wieght. I hope Epic Vape will remedy this situation, and fast. But apparently that isn't their forte. Shame on you for making me wait so long and sending me junk.

seannery82,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I waited a month for the drop to finish and Epic Vape to ship my product, paid 40$ in customs fees, and all I've got to show for it is a DOA e-nano that looks nice but doesn't heat up at all. I'm pissed. They claim to run each unit before shipping. That's obviously bullshit. I'm sitting here angry as hell at Epic Vape. How hard is it to check the unit actually heats up before you send it off. I WANT A NANO THAT WORKS, GODDAMNIT. I've been patiently waiting for my new vape and all I have now is a 200 dollar paper wieght. I hope Epic Vape will remedy this situation, and fast. But apparently that isn't their forte. Shame on you for making me wait so long and sending me junk.

Totally get your upset, and hope they get you straightened out and soon, but how do you know it wasn't working before it left LA? Have you tried a different cord? I'm not sure, but don't think they check those before shipping.

Massdrop is cool and cheap and all, but sounds like you may have been better off ordering direct from EpicVape.

Check the thread here. There have been problems, but seems like almost all are remedied quickly once you get on their radar.

seannery82

Totally get your upset, and hope they get you straightened out and soon, but how do you know it wasn't working before it left LA? Have you tried a different cord? I'm not sure, but don't think they check those before shipping.

The cord works, as it lights up when powered, just getting zero heat. Mistakes happen and while I'm frustrated, I'll be fine if they deal with me well. I just don't want to have to wait for my unit to ship back for them to send me one that works because that will mean another three weeks of waiting, not to mention potentially having to pay more shipping and import fees.

seannery82,
Reactions: AhBeVapin

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I think when you wait 1 month for a product to arrive and its DOA I understand your frustrations. @flotntoke is right it could be the power cord but you wouldn't have an extra one to check. Most of the time these units don't have very many faulty ones unless it's the stems being slightly off.

I would suggest that you give Epic a call between the hours of 9AM -6PM Pacific time in the U.S.

I don't have the patients to go with mass drop a month for me waiting for something is too long. It's like Christmas for me when I'm waiting for a new vaporizer.
Good luck with that.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
The cord works, as it lights up when powered, just getting zero heat.

Sounds like a broken connection at heater unit. Definitely something that could happen in shipping. And doubtful, but could still be the cord or dial. That little neon light needs a lot less juice than the heater.

@CarolKing is spot on as usual.... give them a call. Please let us know if your opinion about their customer service changes once you actually use it.

FWIW for others, I think the power cord is a pretty standard plug at nano. If you have one that fits it should tell you whether you have an issue with the cord or unit and shouldn't damage the nano (according to @ACE OF VAPE in a recent post). If the cord gets it going, you could probably even get a bit of use out of it while it is warming up with good timing. Or, use a different way to control the power. Not optimal and could cost a couple bucks at Radio Shack, Home Depot or similar, but there are dimmers that could tide you over if you don't have the patience to wait.

seannery82

FWIW for others, I think the power cord is a pretty standard plug at nano. If you have one that fits it should tell you whether you have an issue with the cord or unit and shouldn't damage the nano (according to @ACE OF VAPE in a recent post). If the cord gets it going, you could probably even get a bit of use out of it while it is warming up with good timing.
I found a compatible cord in my house and found that indeed the nano works it is the dimmer thats bust. Thanks guys, saved everyone some trouble. I rescind my previous fury by 75%. Im vaping with minor diffuculty now.

Last edited:

phooka

That's a bummer but that's all side-effects of Massdrop. They have to wait til the drop is over before they can order from the manufacturer because they don't know what the quantity will be until that point. Then the manufacturer has to pack and ship the bulk order to Massdrop, where they have to process and break it down into individual orders. THEN it get's shipped to you. So yeah there's a bit of lead time, but that's not Epicvape's fault. And considering the amount of extra shipping and and handling, there's a better chance of receiving DOA/Broken stuff. I've seen it alot on Massdrop but they are pretty good about customer service too, so try hitting them up first. If that fails, it seems these guys at epicvape are genuine people, and I'm confident they will take care of us.

also, coconuts. :ko:

Pjake

It's all in the reflexes.
It
it could be a cable. I'd try to get a replacement at a hardware store. I'm sure someone on this thread can help point you in the right direction with the technical specs of the chord you'd need.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I found a compatible cord in my house and found that indeed the nano works it is the dimmer thats bust. Thanks guys, saved everyone some trouble.

Good to hear. Get on the phone with them, and you could have a cord early next week (international shipping issues aside - not sure where you are).

If you want to use your nano with adjustable or less than full heat in the meantime, you can get a cord to plug into that has a dimmer in it. Usually pretty much a small extension cord that has a dimmer on one end and a plug to plug your functioning straight cord into. $10-$15 or so. Or, you could get just an inline dimmer and splice it into the cord you found at home if you don't mind modifying it. $2-$5 or so. Or, you could get real creative with screen distance and keep nano far way from load. Or, a little of that with less distance and a "hovering" nano. Or, of course just wait a few more days.

Last edited:

seannery82

In retrospect this rant seems a little much. My apologies, but still broken dimmer.

Neceros

That Arizer solo Aroma cup I bought came in. It works great! It does rock a tiny bit back and forth, but it is absolutely not an issue. That said, it sounds like EV have their own cups back in stock, so just buy one of those.

Got some great Patchouli smell bouncing around here, now.

Top Bottom