flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
So I'm actually more on the "GonG's at fault" side at the moment. The problem is that it doesn't sit evenly so no seal is created, there's a little "deformation" of the seal at wherever the GonG is elevated, right? Well, when I rotate the GonG, the "deformation" rotates with it, rather than staying in place as the GonG rotates along. Does that make sense?

Uh, I got it to work, though. That really takes every little sharp edge off of my experience with the dry stem and my PAX. I have a hard time estimating how much vapor is in the chamber just from my perspective, so next time I'm going to record it but yeah no I was definitely getting the same standard exhale vapor as from the dry stem.

I really want to keep playing with my new toy but my endurance might be worn down for the next few hours.

oh right, moral of the story is, so, the loss of pressure doesn't SEEM to be that bad, but I haven't really had the opportunity to seriously quantitatively measure that shit, right? So I'll just keep playing with it and maybe it'll keep being fine. I don't think I'm quite to the level of the kind of stuff I've seen cwheezy post, though

also i'm glad i got the d020 and not the d020-d because this thing is really manageable for my tiny doll hands

thx folks

Hmmmmm... Does sound like it may be the GonG adapter, but hard to tell without seeing it. Either way, it should be fine if not much air getting through. Easiest way to judge this is by how many bubbles you get in the D020 when you have GonG adapter plugged with your finger. Less bubbles, harder draw to make them, is better.

Yes... it does smooth things out a bit, and I think the moisture really helps a lot with any irritation, too.

Play with it. Practice seems to help with the process to a point. But, too much practice at once and it can all get a bit fuzzy! ;)

You should be able to tilt your head a little and get a better look if you can manage it. I've also done a few hits or so in a mirror to help get a feel for a piece. On your next piece, you may want to consider one with a sidecar mouthpiece. This makes it easier to watch how things are going while you draw.

For a quick fix, I've wrapped Teflon tape around my gong if the seal wasn't 100% air tight.

Yep.... this will work. Can make the GonG stick a little though, which can make for difficult clears. Anything "soft" you can incorporate will usually help the seal if you're having issues like this. A fat rubber band, a well placed O ring, even a small silicone collar (could remove the one from your GonG and cut a little ring off it) or anything similar can easily take care of any air leaks.

Neceros

One of the most exciting parts of getting the nano for me is the ability to use other types of concentrates, like bubble hash and kief, and still be able to enjoy not killing my lungs. What do you guys suggest, as far as concentrate cannabis?

Is kief as good as herb?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
One of the most exciting parts of getting the nano for me is the ability to use other types of concentrates, like bubble hash and kief, and still be able to enjoy not killing my lungs. What do you guys suggest, as far as concentrate cannabis?

Is kief as good as herb?
I love flower kolas!

Kief, Shatter, Crumbled, brittle, taffy, hash! I made it vacuum purged.

You can however many disagree on how to use it?

I use cotton (small piece)!

Flower kolas are the best in my humble opinion!

Concentrates are more like hotdogs!
KoLas are the real deal!
Many will not agree with my acessment!

Koby

I have bad asthma and vaping helps me breathe. Just dont smoke.
May I ask you what glass you use? Do you get the same relief effects when you consume edibles?

Think UFO would be awesome for this!! The tubing, while maybe looking a bit scary, would give the vapor more chance to cool and allow her to sit back without all the apparatus right in her face. Might even be worth figuring out a way to attach some tubing to a dry stem or other bubbler for her.

You convinced me with the UFO, but I'm afraid that I have to pass on this one, I'm from Switzerland and here you can only find bongs. Well maybe I find a reseller, but I don't think so. If I order it from the USA I have to pay 30.- just for going through customs... (plus 39 (!!) dollars for shipping, dhgate).
Well that's going to be expensive, do you think it's worth it? Maybe it's better to search my local stores for a decent Ice-bong :/
84 Dollars + 30 fr.
~ 120 dollar

hweezi

formally cwheezy
I wanted to say thank you for your videos, especially any dab hitting you may have done. I feel like they were your videos, but not 100%. Same style, same website. Either way, they convinced me to go with the nano.

That's awesome, just tryin to spread the Nano love. :)

In other words, I must say the E-Nano has really helped me. I've been struggling the past few months, almost coming onto a year now, with morning nausea and lack of appetite. I'd wake up nauseas and half the time I would throw up and then feel better by noon. It's annoying, I'm not out of shape, I work my ass off, I eat okay for the most part, I mean as good as any average 21 year old male. I've gotten blood test and been to the doctors when it's been bad and told me I had either some flu or virus and that I'm pretty healthy.

So how has the nano helped me ? I just leave it on at 5.5-6 when I'm not trying to actually milk my bubbler and take the smallest hits when I wake up. I have never been one to do so on the week days so don't think I'm just trying to abuse it. I don't get stoned but I feel much better :) I'm happy with this.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
May I ask you what glass you use? Do you get the same relief effects when you consume edibles?

You convinced me with the UFO, but I'm afraid that I have to pass on this one, I'm from Switzerland and here you can only find bongs. Well maybe I find a reseller, but I don't think so. If I order it from the USA I have to pay 30.- just for going through customs... (plus 39 (!!) dollars for shipping, dhgate).
Well that's going to be expensive, do you think it's worth it? Maybe it's better to search my local stores for a decent Ice-bong :/
84 Dollars + 30 fr.
~ 120 dollar

That sucks! All that cost for shipping and so little for the piece itself. May depend on what else you can get. I think a bubbler would pair better with the nano, but have never had mine on a straight tube bong. Would you run into the same issues with something from EU or GB?

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
If I order it from the USA I have to pay 30.- just for going through customs... (plus 39 (!!) dollars for shipping, dhgate).
The FC-UFO is not sold by Re-sellers - it's a glass piece sold by one chinese vendor on DHgate.com - our favorite place for cheap glass -
http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-new-16-5cm-height-glass-bong-based-water/233447446.html

Also, FYI - Ice = good for smoke, BAD for vapor. Cold water and Ice encourage vapor to condense. You'll actually get a weaker harsher hit from cold vapor. You're better off using warm/hot water in your bong.

I don't consume edibles. They are far too finicky for me to waste my time with, and seem far too expensive. Right now, I'm using the D020.
I make edibles with my ABV. I use a sous-vide to make cannabutter and then bake cookies with it. All my friends love the free cookies, and it doesn't cost me anything to make them (aside from a stick of butter).

So how has the nano helped me ? I just leave it on at 5.5-6 when I'm not trying to actually milk my bubbler and take the smallest hits when I wake up. I have never been one to do so on the week days so don't think I'm just trying to abuse it. I don't get stoned but I feel much better :) I'm happy with this.
:rockon: I love hearing success stories.

TeeJay1952

I don't consume edibles. They are far too finicky for me to waste my time with, and seem far too expensive. Right now, I'm using the D020.

The Nano provides you with material (ABV) to make your own cookies at very little expense. I just read a letter elsewhere that 25 grams duff
shot of coconut oil
brownie mix made a 8 slab brownie that is an eye opener (actually closer as they a "sleepy-time"hitter.)

For me, it make me feel like a Native American utilizing every bit of the buffalo. And it makes TV tolerable.

Koby

Well edibles can hit like a train, last time I ate one, a friend gave me a quite big muffin... Some days later she told me, she used about 5g hash for baking them (baked about five muffins) ... no wonder I had a hell of a ride. ^^
Note to myself: Always ask how potent edibles are before you eat them

The FC-UFO is not sold by Re-sellers - it's a glass piece sold by one chinese vendor on DHgate.com - our favorite place for cheap glass -
http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-new-16-5cm-height-glass-bong-based-water/233447446.html

Also, FYI - Ice = good for smoke, BAD for vapor. Cold water and Ice encourage vapor to condense. You'll actually get a weaker harsher hit from cold vapor. You're better off using warm/hot water in your bong.
Ah that's the way DHgate work, was just some minutes on it to search for the FC-UFO (thank you for the link). Looks like a really nice concept for a business.

I'm lucky that you told me that ice is bad for vapor, sounds logical, I never thought about it. I still have a lot to learn :)
I really like this community, somehow everyone is sharing their knowledge. Lovely place.

That sucks! All that cost for shipping and so little for the piece itself. May depend on what else you can get. I think a bubbler would pair better with the nano, but have never had mine on a straight tube bong. Would you run into the same issues with something from EU or GB?

Switzerland isn't in the EU, we're having a "Schengen Abkommen" with them, means they control and overview the goods-flow. As soon as they pick up your package, you owe them 30 bucks... I think it won't make a big difference between EU / GB / USA, but I'm not 100% sure. What does change on the other side is the shipping cost (E-nano has a shipping cost of 14 dollar).

seannery82

Will Epic Vape probably ship out the MassDrop NANOs according to when you joined the drop? Like, will they ship in the Drop's order?

seannery82,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
The Nano provides you with material (ABV) to make your own cookies at very little expense. I just read a letter elsewhere that 25 grams duff
shot of coconut oil
brownie mix made a 8 slab brownie that is an eye opener (actually closer as they a "sleepy-time"hitter.)

For me, it make me feel like a Native American utilizing every bit of the buffalo. And it makes TV tolerable.

Many ways to do this. Check out the Cooking with Cannabis section for lots of good ideas. I've used mine a few different ways, but think I like making butter the best. Is simple if you use the butter/water method - sometimes referred to as the Samuel Jackson tec. Check over there and you'll see why. :)

Cool thing about doing butter is that you can bake with it (substitute for oil with brownie mixes and whatnot), or you can just use a little whenever you want it. I like to put some on a toasted bagel if going out for that kind of day, or on some noodles with some good grated cheese for a chill evening.

One tip I learned that hard way that is a tough lesson. Always test a new batch first!! It can vary quite a bit from batch to batch, especially if you're using all or most ABV.

Well edibles can hit like a train, last time I ate one, a friend gave me a quite big muffin... Some days later she told me, she used about 5g hash for baking them (baked about five muffins) ... no wonder I had a hell of a ride. ^^
Note to myself: Always ask how potent edibles are before you eat them

Ah that's the way DHgate work, was just some minutes on it to search for the FC-UFO (thank you for the link). Looks like a really nice concept for a business.

I'm lucky that you told me that ice is bad for vapor, sounds logical, I never thought about it. I still have a lot to learn :)
I really like this community, somehow everyone is sharing their knowledge. Lovely place.

Switzerland isn't in the EU, we're having a "Schengen Abkommen" with them, means they control and overview the goods-flow. As soon as they pick up your package, you owe them 30 bucks... I think it won't make a big difference between EU / GB / USA, but I'm not 100% sure. What does change on the other side is the shipping cost (E-nano has a shipping cost of 14 dollar).

Yeah... I've also found ice can mess things up with vapor a bit. For an interesting change of pace, put some warm - almost hot - water in your bubbler. Know it doesn't sound like it would be very nice, but can be very soothing and allow for easy major cloud hits.

If US vendor would be cheaper for you than China, there are a few resellers of some things (don't think UFO, though). They do mark things up quite a bit, so you'd have to do some math to see if it is worth it.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I'd be more inclined to just make coconut oil pills with the ABV. I actually have a ton of it stored up from my EQ.

They work too, but too much mess for me to play with. One word of warning I forgot above for those making ABV pills or anything I guess. Most people find the experience much kinder to their system if you get rid of the duff itself. Extract the goodies and strain or separate. If I don't it gives my tummy quite a hurtin!

Time to turn this puppy back towards the nano.... Had a week from Hell - sometimes all the shit just falls at the same time, ya know? Solution? Just lucked into a little nice GSC and sipping it at low temp with the nano on a j-hook via Joda carbed GonG. MMMMMMMMMMM TASTY!!! Quite the nice buzz as well.

Anybody else remember those "Calgon, take me away" commercials? Around here it is nano, take me away! Far, far away. Ahhhhhhhhhh (sigh). Much better.

Neceros

Time to turn this puppy back towards the nano.... Had a week from Hell - sometimes all the shit just falls at the same time, ya know? Solution? Just lucked into a little nice GSC and sipping it at low temp with the nano on a j-hook via Joda carbed GonG. MMMMMMMMMMM TASTY!!! Quite the nice buzz as well.
Can't wait to try this Supernova, Cheesehead, Cinex and all the kushes in my nano.

Chezgreendream

First the flavor, then the buZzz settles in....
They work too, but too much mess for me to play with. One word of warning I forgot above for those making ABV pills or anything I guess. Most people find the experience much kinder to their system if you get rid of the duff itself. Extract the goodies and strain or separate. If I don't it gives my tummy quite a hurtin!

Anybody else remember those "Calgon, take me away" commercials? Around here it is nano, take me away! Far, far away. Ahhhhhhhhhh (sigh). Much better.
Can't wait to try this Supernova, Cheesehead, Cinex and all the kushes in my nano.

You guys are lucky, I would be lucky if I get 2 strains to choose from. I only go with whats available and the strain in question, is always a strain in question.

Dizzie206

Vapes: MFLB, Solo, E-nano
So these past couple of days I've been enjoying my nano but it's been bugging me why one of my weed strains is not vaping well and barely getting me high compared to my other strain (JTR)? I've been messing around with some settings but still can figure out what's wrong, I think it may be too dry

Dizzie206,
Reactions: AhBeVapin

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
So these past couple of days I've been enjoying my nano but it's been bugging me why one of my weed strains is not vaping well and barely getting me high compared to my other strain (JTR)? I've been messing around with some settings but still can figure out what's wrong, I think it may be too dry
Sounds like one of your strains maybe had too much handling and possible too much heat and light which is killer on the potency of cannabis. When you store your meds make sure you use a container that's air tight and keeps the light out. Different strains vary in how well they medicate. Hopefully you didn't get too much of dud stuff.:worms:

Enjoying some BooBerry in the Nano tonight. Had a busy day just trying to relax and watching some TV. The nano puts out some big clouds and big flavor. You really can't beat the ease of use and not having to worry about cleaning anything except for the glass stems.

When I hear the hassle of cleaning some of the vaporizers out there, I'm thankful for this unit.:peace:

Last edited:

Neceros

Sounds like one of your strains maybe had too much handling and possible too much heat and light which is killer on the potency of cannabis. When you store your meds make sure you use a container that's air tight and keeps the light out. Different strains vary in how well they medicate. Hopefully you didn't get too much of dud stuff.:worms:

Enjoying some BooBerry in the Nano tonight. Had a busy day just trying to relax and watching some TV. The nano puts out some big clouds and big flavor. You really can't beat the ease of use and not having to worry about cleaning anything except for the glass stems.

When I hear the hassle of cleaning some of the vaporizers out there, I'm thankful for this unit.:peace:
Part of the reason I disliked my EQ was because of how difficult it was. Each session I had to clean it, because it was too hot to touch. So the screens were junked, airflow was bad, etc. I can't wait. I'm so excited, the mail needs to update their website with my tracking info!

Dizzie206

Vapes: MFLB, Solo, E-nano
So these past couple of days I've been enjoying my nano but it's been bugging me why one weed strains is not vaping well and barely getting me high compared to my other strain (JTR)? I've been messing around with some settings but still can figure out what's wrong, I think it may be too dry

The weird thing is it's the highes

Weird thing the strain I recently picked up (Ace Of Spades) is top shelf quality too, I've only used the nano a handful of times so I think it's something wrong on my end, also I see you guys have to find that "sweet spot" with some strains so new techniques, settings, draw speed etc. tomorrow

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

Kush in nano? Delicious and often mind blowing!:mmmm: I usually don't go too low with the heat on these because flavor seems to hang in there with higher temps than sativas and most hybrids.

You guys are lucky, I would be lucky if I get 2 strains to choose from. I only go with whats available and the strain in question, is always a strain in question.

Keep your eyes out and poke around if you can. More & more stuff seems to be coming through as more states go med & recreational. Seems closer to universities have better selection. Not a surprise there! Even ran into some shatter a couple weeks ago. Passed on it because of price, but doubt they had trouble getting rid of it because so rare in these parts. And, unfortunately expect to pay double what you would from good prices in Denver for any named strains unless you have a very good friend!

The weird thing is it's the highes

Weird thing the strain I recently picked up (Ace Of Spades) is top shelf quality too, I've only used the nano a handful of times so I think it's something wrong on my end, also I see you guys have to find that "sweet spot" with some strains so new techniques, settings, draw speed etc. tomorrow

As @CarolKing mentioned, poor storage and handling can take a toll. Don't want to assume your guy is clipping people, but if someone kiefed it (with a screen or something), that can really kill it for vaporizing, too. Sometimes it can help to do a finer grind with drier (not too hard because it crumbles so much anyway). Do you still get good flavor? Try it at a lower heat with dry stem. Haven't had this particular strain, but have had one if its parents according to leafly (cherry soda). It should taste pretty cherry/fruity. If that flavor's there, go with smaller load and close to heat. If still not producing, kick heat up 1/8 setting at a time until you find its sweet spot. Shouldn't take too much if very dry.

Since we're here on storage, C-vaults work great!! I still use vacuum sealed mason jars for longer term (usually with humi-packs, tho not sure how much help in vacuum), and a C-Vault for what is currently in the rotation. Can even fit a few smaller containers in there so can have 3 or 4 separated strains all in same medium Cvault. I was skeptical and held off getting one for quite some time, but glad I finally made the plunge! Link is to Amazon, but they can be found many places. I use the same Boveda packs in my jars (62% RH). Plenty more info on C-vaults here, too.

Top Bottom