• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Just a quick heads up...

Due to Nadia being out of town and only working remotely for the next week no RMA's should be mailed in as there will be no one to accept them until June 14th. I will also be out of town from the 13th until the 28th so repairs and/or custom wood nano's will be unavailable until I return. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Have an Epic couple weeks!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Anyone else put lemon juice in their pieces ? I've been doing it and it makes it a dream to clean. I put like 5 drops in the water and when I go to clean it, I put a splash of iso in my d020 and shake it for 15 seconds and any stubborn reclaim is gone. It'll make your water foggy looking but still looks clean to me.

Cran extract is the fav around here. I've used it, but honestly don't notice much difference. Think lemon does pretty much the same, but cran probably doesn't impart as much flavor. Would have to think this is why it it is the go-to.

I change water every day or two and give a good rinse with hot water, then with distilled water. Have to use distilled water because my tap water is so hard. Supposedly the minerals that cause mine are good for you - but it sure isn't good for glass! Then again, maybe it's good for cleaning glass - just not leaving in it - and that's why I don't see much benefit from the cran extract. If your tap water makes your glass milky, hazy or cloudy, chances are your water is hard, too. Use distilled for your bubbler and always rinse well with it after doing a cleaning with tap water. Start using it as soon as you see this. The longer you put it off, the harder it is to clean the deposits from the glass. Have a few pieces that will probabaly never recover. Would rather they weren't clouded, but not too bad and it all becomes invisible if not bone dry.

I was going to start a break today but I got home from work and completely forgot my new stem from Epic was being delivered. I busted it open and was really disappointed to see both ends looked just as narrow as the first stem I got. So, I didn't think it was going to fit again but it does!

I can't take a break now that I have the right stem! I also appreciate the hand written note from Nadia saying sorry for the inconvenience and also the extra screens and another different sticker. :D

I've put lemon extract in bong water to very pleasant results. I've also tried peppermint extract which can be 50/50 a nice experience or worst fucking thing to ever happen to your lungs. A drop or two of peppermint oil can be very refreshing, but a few drops plus warm water...:rip: Oh god, it's like the blue rohto eye drops but for your lungs. Not pleasant.

By the way, here is my lovely maple burl nano. I went all photographer on her ass :haw:

zQjoquK.jpg

As others have mentioned.... GREAT PIC!! Beautiful nano and lovely setting.

How much more are you liking your nano now that you have a good stem? Eh... T-break, schmi-break..... enjoy it for at least a few days before you take a break unless you have a reason for exact scheduling.

Beautiful picture @The Stranger of your Nano. That's why one Nano isn't enough we see something like that and have to have it. I'm restraining myself because I've been on a buying spree lately. I just bought a D022 bubbler but those are inexpensive compared to the price of most vaporizers.

So glad we know about DHgate.
I never spent $200+ on glass but I know many of you have.

I ended up getting the app because I was having a problem typing in my expiration date on my credit card, I was using my iPad.

EDIT
Thanks @ataxian for always pointing me in the right direction.;)

How are you liking the D022 under the nano?? Do you have any other bubblers to compare it to? This one keeps calling me (for months now), but I keep repeating my mantra... "You don't need any more glass, You don't need anymore glass,". It helps, but I feel my will ready to falter again. :ugh:

The Stranger

Account Closed
Woow what a beauty !!

Beautiful picture @The Stranger of your Nano. That's why one Nano isn't enough we see something like that and have to have it. I'm restraining myself because I've been on a buying spree lately. I just bought a D022 bubbler but those are inexpensive compared to the price of most vaporizers.

Damn best nano photo to date! Love the bokeh! And the nano!

Holy shit @The Stranger That nano is GORGEOUS :love:

As others have mentioned.... GREAT PIC!! Beautiful nano and lovely setting.

My new wallpaper. :nod: :cool: Goddaaang what a perfect picture!!

Thanks everyone!!! I really appreciate the compliments on the picture and I'm really happy you all liked it! :D :luv:
But the main reason it's such a good photo is because of the beautiful work @ACE OF VAPE did making that nano! I honestly don't think I have ever bought anything I cherish already more! :D

How much more are you liking your nano now that you have a good stem? Eh... T-break, schmi-break..... enjoy it for at least a few days before you take a break unless you have a reason for exact scheduling.
I am loving the stem so much more! Just the fact that I can set it on there and not hold it in place with my hand or my lips (trying to hit and play videogames was tough :lol:). Also, since I don't have to have the screen up so high, when I stir I don't have to cup the hot stem with one hand so all the bud doesn't fall to the floor. Much easier stirring with all that space!

When my dad makes coffee in his French Press he always pours hot water into the beaker for a few minutes to warm it up before pouring it out and then pouring more hot water in with the coffee. So, I thought of that today and I kinda like doing it. Just throw the stem on the heater for a few seconds and get it nice and hot and then load it up real quick. Kind of a pre soak for the pre soak, or maybe it even helps to get rid of a pre heat soak. :shrug:

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Excellent! Glad to hear it's working much better for you.

Yeah.... I dunno, but think the biggest benefit of any heatsoak is to warm the glass. With heat transference and whatnot, the cool glass is probably what robs heat from vapor production. So, pre-heating it should negate the need for a heatsoak at all. Some people do swear by it though, so just MHO.

vinnyzan

Sent my e nano in for some repairs last week, Im really happy how smooth it went.

They hooked me up with a pre paid shipping label to print out and here I am about a week later with a shiny new cherry nano and it didn't cost me a dime.

Hats off to epic vape for taking good care of their customers.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I like to heat soak my stem as well. I stir once or twice during my session. I find if I stir very often I have to wait for the stem to heat up. My heat varies at times but between 6 and 6 1/2 seem to be my go to temp. I have some Blue Dream I need to go down to 6.

Still using the fixed glass stem. I did too much out in the yard earlier today so now I'm sore. I have an appt. to go to the chiropractor tomorrow. I have a strain called Grape OG in the Nano. I can't find much info about it. I found that it maybe Grape Ramulian and Tahoe OG. So those are a nice combination and I do taste the Grape. It sure hits the spot medicating with the Enano. I also took some canna coconut oil.

Chezgreendream

First the flavor, then the buZzz settles in....
It's WAKE & VAKE!

DURBAN POISON OG =TASTE & FLAVOR + NANO = Flavor Country!

FC186 SETUP > Heady Glass USA made for after Bill Mahr on you tube!

@CarolKing did you ever get a D022?

HAha....yeah, I thought so too. But until they make a scooby doo shirt that says wake and vape, Im really digging this one. Plus, I was thinking, vaping temps can bake things, if the unit were one of a larger scale that is. Plus once Im done with a good sesh, I feel about as baked as I used to when I used to combust.

The Stranger

Account Closed
Yeah my herbalaire doesn't quite hit me like the nano. I figured I'd give it another go this morning because it's been sitting lonely in the corner (except one group session on Friday) since the nano arrived.

I feel a nano hit almost immediately after exhaling, similar to bongs. The herbalaire DEEEEFINITELY takes longer.

That's not a bad thing though, I still love it. Except it's just the neglected first born and if it could it would grow up to be a shitty person. Haha :lol: just kidding.

But actually it just came through for me real good, like always! I think it's time for work. :wave:

Likes2vape

Oh no, it should be a crime! It doesn't do anything, and in fact tends to cause more problems. I hope you are being careful.

Related: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0771272/

The chiropractor is the only thing that gets me walking straight when my back goes out. 2 visits and I'm good as new vs 2 weeks of agony and crippling pain.

I'll gladly take my risk at the chiropractor!!!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Oh no, it should be a crime! It doesn't do anything, and in fact tends to cause more problems. I hope you are being careful.

Related: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0771272/

Easy there.... Watched bit of this, and even they said Chiro is good for some medical issues with the back/neck and related muscle problems. WAYYY off-topic here, but could be a fun and interesting thread. Maybe post something in the Vapor Lounge and let us know here. Seems like there is plenty of interest and I'd definitely check it out. Thanks!

Yeah my herbalaire doesn't quite hit me like the nano. I figured I'd give it another go this morning because it's been sitting lonely in the corner (except one group session on Friday) since the nano arrived.

I feel a nano hit almost immediately after exhaling, similar to bongs. The herbalaire DEEEEFINITELY takes longer.

That's not a bad thing though, I still love it. Except it's just the neglected first born and if it could it would grow up to be a shitty person. Haha :lol: just kidding.

But actually it just came through for me real good, like always! I think it's time for work. :wave:

Interesting..... please let us know more about how they compare when you get a chance. Doubt it will knock the nano off the top spot for me, but always good to know about other vapes that may make it into the arsenal. Pretty sure there have been some comparisons to other vapes here in the thread (definitely in specific comparison threads), but no comparisons to HerbalAire I know of - and I've been looking for some for a while. Could also help other current HA owners with deciding about getting a nano.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
. Doubt it will knock the nano off the top spot for me, but always good to know about other vapes that may make it into the arsenal. Pretty sure there have been some comparisons to other vapes here in the thread (definitely in specific comparison threads), but no comparisons to HerbalAire I know of - and I've been looking for some for a while. Could also help other current HA owners with deciding about getting a nano.
I've tried different vaporizers and like NANO the most!

I think it might be personal?

@Chezgreendream just kidding!

It's wake and vape in my case!
Smoking Joints I love however I can't do it!

Last edited:

jkishmael

Just a quick heads up...

Due to Nadia being out of town and only working remotely for the next week no RMA's should be mailed in as there will be no one to accept them until June 14th. I will also be out of town from the 13th until the 28th so repairs and/or custom wood nano's will be unavailable until I return. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Have an Epic couple weeks!

Do you think this will delay the recently completed massdrop? I've been working my way through this thread since joining and I'm just SO amp'd to get my nano!!

As an aside, so glad I found this community to help all us newbies get the most out of our vapes. A once intimidating process does not seem so anymore.... Thank you all!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@jkishmael Welcome aboard the Nano bandwagon and to this wonderful FC community. The nano will make a wonderful first vaporizer, since ii 's a very easy unit to get to know. With a lifetime warranty this vaporizer will probably be the most dependable appliance in your household. Hopefully your Nano will come when they said it would. I don't have the patience for massdrop so I've never tried them.

You can use beeswax or coconut oil to treat the wood maybe once or twice a month. That will help condition and protect the wood. The vaporizer pretty much cleans itself on the inside of the unit due to the heat. Maybe use an ear swab to wipe out the inside. Alcohol and some hot water cleans the stems pretty well. Some folks use PBW (powdered brewery wash) a glass cleaner that's non toxic. You can find that on Amazon.

The best part is the Enano gives an excellent flavor to your herb. You can use the adjustable basket screen stem or the fixed glass one. You can get a GonG or WonG to hook onto a water tool too. Try out different herbs and temps to see what the Nano can do for you. Some like to use 3 hits worth of product while others prefer about ten hits and use more. Whatever way you like this unit will fit the bill for you IMO.

Last edited:

jkishmael

Thank you so very much Carol! I have noticed your very helpful and insightful comments and now to have you drop these great tips moments after my first post, wow!

I added a GonG to the massdrop and ordered up a D020 already! The waiting is the hardest part lol. I'm coming from a MFLB (never got the hang of it) and a PAX, SO inefficient for regular use! I'm so excited for my first 'desktop' and to finally kick combustion.

I think I'm going to start with the adjustable screen stem because I anticipate being a 'constant adjuster.'

Thanks again for the tips! We are picking up some coconut oil for some abv cooking so maybe we'll get the big one so I can buff up my new toy when it finally arrives!

Koby

hey guys :)
It's quite hard to follow-up the whole thread, but I'm working on it ^^ so don't be angry if I'm out of context now ;)
I joined the nano army with the last massdrop, thought about ordering at the original store but decided otherwise because I'm from Switzerland and it gets fast expensive when you're ordering across the world ;)
So I also have a question related to the voltage difference. I don't want to harm my nano so I want to be 100% sure that I buy the right stuff.
Will it work with a 220v to 110v 50 Watt converter? I read on somewhere something about 50 Watt.
http://profitronic.ch/Energie/110-220V-Wandler/Spannungswandler-220V-110V-50W.html

The Stranger

Account Closed
As an aside, so glad I found this community to help all us newbies get the most out of our vapes. A once intimidating process does not seem so anymore.... Thank you all!

YEAH! I don't think I would have ever even gotten a vaporizer if I never stumbled upon this site. There was just so much helpful information that it made the decision and process fairly easy. Plus now I'm always learning something new!

@jkishmael can use beeswax or coconut oil to treat the wood maybe once or twice a month.
Thanks for this tip! I have both of those at my house so now I don't need to spend any extra money on a wood balm. (Or whatever it would be called)

Top Bottom