CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
My Nano I received within a week from ordering. I ordered on a Thursday and I think I received it the following Wednesday. But if it shows preshipping more than a few days I would call and ask about it. They are pretty good about answering their phones.

Neceros

There is no vibration or micro hair involved in smell. In the back of the nose there is a mucose, a membrane capable of recognizing odors. A strong head shock can make some mess on it, this is one way to loose the sense of smell.
Interesting!

That sounds terrible.

Well, I ordered it on the 2nd, so I figured they may be taking a fireworks break. Hopefully it ships soon, because it cut into my medicine funds this month. I'm betting on it saving me money.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Interesting!

That sounds terrible.

Well, I ordered it on the 2nd, so I figured they may be taking a fireworks break. Hopefully it ships soon, because it cut into my medicine funds this month. I'm betting on it saving me money.

You can count on nano savings meds, it is a very frugal yet effective beast!

CarolKing

The Nano is a miser when it comes to my meds but yet produces such wonderful flavor. Each unit is unique it its own way with its wood pattern and the way it takes on its own color sheen depending on the wood and the heat used.

The mouthpieces are made with thick glass that seem to resist breakage.

I had a faulty fixed glass screen mouthpiece that broke while I removed it from my vaporizer just after a few uses I emailed and Epic replaced it already. They have excellent customer service.

What's not to like about this little powerhouse. You have flavor, inexpensive and stretches the herb budget.

A happy Independance Day Nano fans.

Last edited:

KeVo23

I would just like to thank everyone on this Forum/thread because if ive never came across here i would probably never found my nano and i wouldnt of been able to aquire such a beautiful piece of wood from @Snappo to have this beauty made!!
xs74tcm.jpg

Pjake

It's all in the reflexes.
I would just like to thank everyone on this Forum/thread because if ive never came across here i would probably never found my nano and i wouldnt of been able to aquire such a beautiful piece of wood from @Snappo to have this beauty made!!
xs74tcm.jpg
That things awesome. FC introduced me to the Nano as well. Did me and my stash a huge favor. I have a walnut and I love it but dang that looks good. Gonna have to get with @Snappo next time.

AJS

Calm Consistency
I'm not sure the potential here, maybe none, but has anyone ever tried turning their Nano up to near combustion or even combustion temperatures, but not leaving the nano on the bowl the entire rip? So you'd put the Nano to the GonG and inhale for 2 secs, pull it back a little for a sec, put it on for a sec, etc. It seems like it would take a while to get used to it, but I was doing this while hitting oil off a cashed bowl and didn't want the ABV to combust so I just had that thought. Idk, it just seems like a more interactive way to hit your Nano for anyone that wants to experiment with something new. Might give a full temp range of actives because as you pull it off it'll hit the lower temps and as you put it on it'll hit the higher. I'm talkin out my ass, lemme know if anyone has any thoughts on this, haha. (I feel like this is a completely useless method, just wanted to share!).

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I'm not sure the potential here, maybe none, but has anyone ever tried turning their Nano up to near combustion or even combustion temperatures, but not leaving the nano on the bowl the entire rip? So you'd put the Nano to the GonG and inhale for 2 secs, pull it back a little for a sec, put it on for a sec, etc. It seems like it would take a while to get used to it, but I was doing this while hitting oil off a cashed bowl and didn't want the ABV to combust so I just had that thought. Idk, it just seems like a more interactive way to hit your Nano for anyone that wants to experiment with something new. Might give a full temp range of actives because as you pull it off it'll hit the lower temps and as you put it on it'll hit the higher. I'm talkin out my ass, lemme know if anyone has any thoughts on this, haha. (I feel like this is a completely useless method, just wanted to share!).

When I'm in the mood for flavor country, I tend to 'hover' my nano for the first hit - only holding the Nano about 1 to 2mm deep in the stem, keeping it far away from the herbs. I'll adjust height as I go, sometimes dropping my nano fully onto the stem for that final super dense milky vapor to finish the hit (I have good lungs, I can take huge 20-30 second lung-busters)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Happy July 4th to all!! Hope everyone is having a good one. Just don't get all nano-ed up and hold lit fireworks in your hand. Set that shit down and use a long match so you don't blow anything off you might need to nano with!!

EgyAOJU.jpg

I've been loving nearly every strain in my nano! Personal favorites have been GSC, DeathStar, OG Kush on the heavier side and Grapefruit and Headband on the headier side. @ataxian 's list looks awesome, too! Brother knows his meds!

What's really cool - tho maybe a bit biased due to my love of the nano - is how well you can taste and feel differences through the nano. My other vapes do this some (IMO VapMan closest to almost as good), but the nano really excels here! I like the indicas a little better at higher heat (not much... 1/4 dial setting or a tad more). But, if I am comparing flavors or trying to get the most of taste from a strain I always go dry stem with lower heat. Usually 5.5 -5.75. Can always re-vape (usually with a bit of fresh added) to get out the actives you leave behind.

Hope you got a good look @Enchantre 's vid. Hadn't watched it myself in a while. GREAT STUFF!! Thanks again, Enchantre!!! I also have been using a glass screened GonG for best results and don't use them for flower anymore, so not as concerned about pristine cleaning after concentrate mess. I also flip screen and put ss wool in mine. Really need to get some pads for this purpose designed for Volcano, Herbie or Aromed! My surrent SS wool doesn't seem to hold concentrate run off as well as what she is using.

Instead of using two baskets I use one and put 2 or three flat ss screens over glass screen at bottom to catch any drippage. I don't push my basket with ss wool all the way down to the glass screen. I use it as an adjustable screen to get it right below heater. Usually do dry with a J-hook at 8 - 8.5. Great hits! Once I see a good bit of goo coming from bottom of basket screen onto glass, flip it over for a few hits. Then flip back. Hardest part I have found is trying to figure out just how many hits you'll get from any sized dab from nano. Don't have an awful lot to play with, and seems I always get many more than I was expecting. Another benefit of using a GonG you don't need for flower... can set it aside (I always lay it on side to let it cool) and come back to it later or in a day or two.

A couple times the goo dripping inside GonG stem has gotten all the way to flat screens in bottom. Just push top one out and move to other end of basket (in between load and nano) to clean that up and "reclaim" the goodness that tried to get away. I go higher heat - 9 or better - after I pull the basket screen to vape up whatever goo is left in GonG and bottom screens before cleaning. Almost all of it gets vaped up, with just some stickiness left behind.

Be forewarned.... concrntrates go forever in nano! Of course they are not as instantly mind blowing or cough inducing as from a nail or similar, but very tasty and very intense. If you're used to doing dabs, you'll probably be pleasantly surprised just how many hits you get. Learn from my mistake.... you don't have to do it all in one sitting!! It's damned near as good later.

Hmmmmm... don't know about the healthy part. I guess it could be more or less healthy depending on your medical issues. New research being conducted and released frequently now, but could be good for some because it will get some medicinal actives into areas where they could be most beneficial. But, don't know how much will be absorbed into your bloodstream from these "belly hits" as we've always called them around here. I don't think the vapor really makes it all the way into your small intestine where that would take place. And, if not in your bloodstream the medical benefits won't make it to other parts of your body, or more importantly to your brain. I'd stick to keeping it in your lungs unless you're just trying to do impressively sized hits for friends or videos!

The one that was posted from Amazon should be fine. There is a good thread in the Vapor Related Equipment section that will tell you more about silicone tubing for vaping than you would ever want to know, but basically if you use high temp food grade you'll be fine. And, that is usually in applications where vapor is coming right off the vaporizor before water or your lungs. After going through the bubbler, the vapor will be MUCH cooler. I'd say max of 125 - 150F (50-65C ?), and probably less. So, high temp not even necessary. Maybe someone with a proper thermometer or FLIR could confirm? I'd still go with food grade for taste and possible offgassing.

The biggest issue I've had with silicone whips is how dirty they get and how quickly that can happen. Again, IME always between vape and mouth or bubbler, not post bubbler. Interested to hear how this will go with the UFO and tubing post bubbler. Would think it will be much less and probably easier to clean. Hope someone with one of these, and maybe some whip style vape experience will share their experiences.

GREAT POST!!! :tup: All great ways to nano, and nice to have 4 good methods all in the same place.
I ran out of JACK FROST!
Low on everything exempt ANIMALCOOKIES.
I will last a few days.
still I think 30 grams of GSC will be a must!

One of my best strains in the NANO is SNOOP Doggy Purple KUSH.
I can never find it!
BLACKWATER is a very good one as well.

GSC is a good one and easy to obtain!

The Stranger

Account Closed
Good Afternoon Nano Nation. Just started my day off, now its time to get blitzed.
MAN! I find if I don't start my day off with a little nano session, I am a gruuuump! Maybe I need a week or two off :bang:

When I'm in the mood for flavor country, I tend to 'hover' my nano for the first hit - only holding the Nano about 1 to 2mm deep in the stem, keeping it far away from the herbs. I'll adjust height as I go, sometimes dropping my nano fully onto the stem for that final super dense milky vapor to finish the hit (I have good lungs, I can take huge 20-30 second lung-busters)

I feel like I sip so slow that I'm just holding my breath. Sometimes I'll have to stop in the middle of the hit and just breath a tiny bit of air in and then continue. But I like the slight burning/tight sensation this creates in my lungs as I get close to finishing the hit. VERY satisfying way to use the nano.

I say any way that you use the nano and that works is a good way to use it! I'm going to try this. :)

Neceros

Does anybody else here hit their bubbler dry? Or Is it just me?
I can't. If I do it by mistake it usually kills me. I have very, very bad lungs, which is why combustion is so painful. This morning was really bad, because I'm waiting for my nano to arrive still. Had panic attacks because I couldn't breathe from combustion last night.

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Anyone else put lemon juice in their pieces ? I've been doing it and it makes it a dream to clean. I put like 5 drops in the water and when I go to clean it, I put a splash of iso in my d020 and shake it for 15 seconds and any stubborn reclaim is gone. It'll make your water foggy looking but still looks clean to me.

friedrich

Little-Known Member
Does anybody else here hit their bubbler with no water? Or Is it just me?
I was doing that for a while. Well, actually I used a little water, just barely / not quite reaching the downstem openings, so that it would capture particles but hopefully leave the flavor intact.

Lately, though... JoDa steamroller is the only way I nano! It gives me the full flavor experience without the throat irritation (sometimes quite severe) that I got from the straight dry stems :D and I think this results in better effects as well.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I use water from the tap, and then I change it ever couple of weeks. The people in that thread make me laugh, but it's cool. People are different.
I did too, until I got tired of watching crud build up on my glass. Now I replace my water twice a week (adding 3 drops of CE). The most cleaning I do is rinse some hot water around inside the piece.

After a few months, I do one or two short PBW soaks to keep the glass looking brand new. Haven't needed to use ISO + salt (aka Shake-and-break) in quite a while.

Of course, I need to keep my glass looking sparkly for the camera. The last thing my store needs is a bunch of pictures with dirty bubblers! :lol:

The Stranger

Account Closed
I was going to start a break today but I got home from work and completely forgot my new stem from Epic was being delivered. I busted it open and was really disappointed to see both ends looked just as narrow as the first stem I got. So, I didn't think it was going to fit again but it does!

I can't take a break now that I have the right stem! I also appreciate the hand written note from Nadia saying sorry for the inconvenience and also the extra screens and another different sticker. :D

Anyone else put lemon juice in their pieces ? I've been doing it and it makes it a dream to clean. I put like 5 drops in the water and when I go to clean it, I put a splash of iso in my d020 and shake it for 15 seconds and any stubborn reclaim is gone. It'll make your water foggy looking but still looks clean to me.

I've put lemon extract in bong water to very pleasant results. I've also tried peppermint extract which can be 50/50 a nice experience or worst fucking thing to ever happen to your lungs. A drop or two of peppermint oil can be very refreshing, but a few drops plus warm water...:rip: Oh god, it's like the blue rohto eye drops but for your lungs. Not pleasant.

By the way, here is my lovely maple burl nano. I went all photographer on her ass :haw:

zQjoquK.jpg

VANVAS

Woow what a beauty !!
I am missing my nano but i am in San Fermin at Pamplona and i have to enjoy this party apart of my nano!! I have my air to make party out of home but now , here , i really don't have a moment to use my air , i don't like but i have to smoke cause i really care of my air , here the wine flyes like air fluids in the ambient .
I am enjoying like a child! White and red are the colors here !!

CarolKing

Beautiful picture @The Stranger of your Nano. That's why one Nano isn't enough we see something like that and have to have it. I'm restraining myself because I've been on a buying spree lately. I just bought a D022 bubbler but those are inexpensive compared to the price of most vaporizers.

So glad we know about DHgate.
I never spent $200+ on glass but I know many of you have.

I ended up getting the app because I was having a problem typing in my expiration date on my credit card, I was using my iPad.

EDIT
Thanks @ataxian for always pointing me in the right direction.;)

@flotntoke I'm waiting for the bubbler to be delivered. I have the D020 and didn't think it worked as well as with my Solo. I know others have thought differently about the Nano and the D020. I have the authentic Pinnacle Pro Micro water tool but have never used it with my Nano.

Last edited:

snamuh

ghost
I was going to start a break today but I got home from work and completely forgot my new stem from Epic was being delivered. I busted it open and was really disappointed to see both ends looked just as narrow as the first stem I got. So, I didn't think it was going to fit again but it does!

I can't take a break now that I have the right stem! I also appreciate the hand written note from Nadia saying sorry for the inconvenience and also the extra screens and another different sticker. :D

I've put lemon extract in bong water to very pleasant results. I've also tried peppermint extract which can be 50/50 a nice experience or worst fucking thing to ever happen to your lungs. A drop or two of peppermint oil can be very refreshing, but a few drops plus warm water...:rip: Oh god, it's like the blue rohto eye drops but for your lungs. Not pleasant.

By the way, here is my lovely maple burl nano. I went all photographer on her ass :haw:

zQjoquK.jpg
Damn best nano photo to date! Love the bokeh! And the nano!

Top Bottom