• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

toros23

Using only a stem I like the dial set just below the line. Using with water/glass, I like it a little hotter and just above the line. Have not needed to crank it up more than that.

toros23,

toros23

Just got back from a short vacation with my nano and some old friends and was able to convert a couple combusters after they spent several days with the nano. Such a great little vape, couldn't be happier!

NewVape

What a guy!
Looking forward to this one very much. Can any of the beta testers do a video? Forgive me if I missed it, how much does the stem hold? I imagine it is comparable to other log vapes. Btw I really like the all glass stems!

NewVape,
@Andy - Is the cord going to have the "ruggedness" that that EV-2 appears to have? The one on the EV-2 looks like it will last a really long time.

slowandsteady,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Is there any estimate on when this will be released? I know it's January 2013, but just curious if you are still on target.

Thanks.

newVaper420,

Professor Pickles

I am the guy that ordered when Andy was testing the web site [1][2]. He sent me an electronic mail last week with the following:

"I'll have an E-Nano ready for you by next week. It will be an early production model."

So it seems that he is wrapping up the beta, starting production and on target for January though only Andy could say for sure.

My EV-2 is rocking the house so I am really looking forward to trying this little beast out.

Professor Pickles,
Reactions: newVaper420
Top Bottom