SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I feel obligated at this point to remind people that this is the E-Nano thread. I apologize for helping the derail.

As you were.

:peace:
It's ok @Stu you try your best. Here have an exotic:
ojyt.jpg

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I've been meaning to do this, but usually I'm too lazy.

E-nano size : Smaller than a can of soda or bottle of Frappuchino and dwarfed by my D020-d Bubbler.

I think it's roughly the size of those small Starbucks Doubleshot cans, but those don't last long enough in this house for a picture. Andy wasn't dicking around with the "Nano" in the name, this thing is is going to look tiny when you get it, but don't let that fool you.

Easter Egg - That's a Cherry Crush next to the Cherry E-nano ;)

Kinda blurry, but there she is inverted on the D020-d bubbler. She's paired with her Maple Stando and an adjust-a-bowl glass stem, as well as the E-pic and my handy-dandy chopstick.

A better picture, and yup, I did slap my EpicVape decal on my bubbler.

And here she is whitewalled with wax and waiting. :love::drool::science:
Sorry... but I get a login dialog box when I try to look at your images.

Last edited by a moderator:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
:shrug:

Weird, I came back and they were messed up for me too, now they work again. I copied them over to my base domain in case it's the subdomain causing issues. If not....thpbpbpbpbpbttt :shrug: I give up

20150513_094134.jpg

20150513_094403.jpg

20150513_094433.jpg
20150513_094521.jpg
I echo @Reflections sentiments, amazing all the way down to the chopstick! I just got a few at Bonefish Grill tonight and was stoked b/c they are my best ones yet, bang bang! That one is so nice I wouldn't end up using it!

Eschient

Giga-Dweebess
I echo @Reflections sentiments, amazing all the way down to the chopstick! I just got a few at Bonefish Grill tonight and was stoked b/c they are my best ones yet, bang bang! That one is so nice I wouldn't end up using it!

I think someone is missing a prime market there - exotic wood chopsticks to go with our custom E-nanos, WonGs and Wood stems. Plus they can be eating utensils or hair accessories. :rofl: And for our outdoorsy folk, the Survival Sticks edition come unfinished for use as skewers, kindling, mini-spears or caveman Zippos when not needed for their primary purpose. :clap:

But wait, there's more. :science: Just in time for Debtmas and the holiday release of the long awaited reimagining of the revisiting of the revised relaunch of the remainder of Gen-X's childhood {or one of them, at least} - Vapesabers! They don't light up or make cool noises or anything, but the lacquer is really shiny and with enough weed, your imagination can do the rest. :razz: Also there's no licensing fees to pay $$$ so we pass the savings on to you! :2c:

Ok, I think I've had too much sugar tonight. :whoa: But yeah, I could totally see myself adding exotic wood chopsticks to my dream E-nano kit. It's really a good thing I don't keep my wallet anywhere near my computers or my meds. A really, really good thing.

flying solo

That is some crazy shit, Ace. Hello to all the new Nanoists. Thanks for all the good suggestions everybody. I am imagining the Nano-screw, a tool tip like a paddle, turned slightly, so that, after the initial draw, it lifts the bottom of the load up, as it takes and drops the top of the load into the newly vacated bottom area, next to the screen. A Nano+ tiller, if you will. If you took a squared off paddle and gave the handle a twist. Well, a picture would have saved us all from this thousand words, but the picture only exists in my mind.
Trying to get that third tasty hit, now after the second draw, contents come into palm, get powdered, and stems removed. Still, third draw is optional. Mostly two draws, into the edible can.

dimildarko

Anyone else have herb dust building up in there stem?

So when I had my Air, the stem would get coated with goo over time and also have a bit of dust in there along with the occasional plant particles.

However I've noticed with my E-Nano that the stem seems to build up a lot of dust on the drawing side. Anyone else have this issue? I'm thinking maybe my screen just needs replaced because it must be letting this debris by somehow despite be such a fine screen.

My main concern is though, how likely is it that all the debris is just un-vaped crystals? I'm not sure whether I should just clean the thing or if what's in there is worth gathering with some cotton and re-vaping. I know people harvest the goo that builds up but what about the dust? Is it most likely just already vaped debris that is just junk?

Also wouldn interested if anyone has suggestions on how to prevent this debris from building up so quickly. I just cleaned my stem maybe 2 weeks ago to looking like new and already the inside looks like it was in an abandoned attic for 10 years collecting dust.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I am imagining the Nano-screw, a tool tip like a paddle, turned slightly, so that, after the initial draw, it lifts the bottom of the load up, as it takes and drops the top of the load into the newly vacated bottom area, next to the screen.

Just received delivery on this tool (3D printed stainless steel)
gNYzSID.png

Can't wait to get some pictures for ya'll. So far this is a pretty great tool (but I'm still tweaking both ends).

What I've found is that the nano tends to cook the center of the herb more than anywhere else. What this tool does is scrape the herb from the outer walls, and force it inwards towards the center

This version worked much better than my previous version, but I think I'm going to remove 1 tooth and make it 4 equally spaced teeth.

So far I really like it! I think I'm going to modify the design 1 last time, and order it from shapeways (then wait another 2 weeks). Once I'm happy with the results, I'll enable ordering for everyone.

(I'm also planning to offer a scoop with a single poker on the other end, I'll be ordering the first prototype of that later today)

ctxgooner

gooner

So when I had my Air, the stem would get coated with goo over time and also have a bit of dust in there along with the occasional plant particles.

However I've noticed with my E-Nano that the stem seems to build up a lot of dust on the drawing side. Anyone else have this issue? I'm thinking maybe my screen just needs replaced because it must be letting this debris by somehow despite be such a fine screen.

My main concern is though, how likely is it that all the debris is just un-vaped crystals? I'm not sure whether I should just clean the thing or if what's in there is worth gathering with some cotton and re-vaping. I know people harvest the goo that builds up but what about the dust? Is it most likely just already vaped debris that is just junk?

Also wouldn interested if anyone has suggestions on how to prevent this debris from building up so quickly. I just cleaned my stem maybe 2 weeks ago to looking like new and already the inside looks like it was in an abandoned attic for 10 years collecting dust.
2 weeks sounds right.....i have 2 dry stems that i have on a pretty good rotation and at about the 2 week mark is when i switch....

Eschient

Giga-Dweebess

I get dust too, I figure it's just because dust happens when you're stabbing dried out plant matter on a fine screen with a metal stick. I use ground herb, it might be far less obvious for people using chunks of nugs.

I'm not up on all the science, but I wash everything in Iso about once a week, so whatever it is, it's sitting in a mason jar until I get ambitious enough to do something with it. If it's got some punch left, great, if not no loss to me. And it's certainly less mess than combusting left me with, heh.

dimildarko

I'm not up on all the science, but I wash everything in Iso about once a week, so whatever it is, it's sitting in a mason jar until I get ambitious enough to do something with it. If it's got some punch left, great, if not no loss to me. And it's certainly less mess than combusting left me with, heh.

This is interesting. So do you just rinse with iso and dump that iso into the mason jar? Then let the iso evaporate? That sounds like a pretty clever idea if so. Sounds likely you'd get some slow and steady hash build up essentially.

ctxgooner

gooner
This is interesting. So do you just rinse with iso and dump that iso into the mason jar? Then let the iso evaporate? That sounds like a pretty clever idea if so. Sounds likely you'd get some slow and steady hash build up essentially.
I let them soak for a few hours.....sometimes overnight
Then i have a beer mug with pbw that i let em soak in for a few more hours..

Last edited:

Eschient

Giga-Dweebess

Pretty much. The screens and my GonG fit in the jar, so I'll soak them for an hour or so since those are usually much dirtier than the bubbler or stems {especially once you push the screen out and it sccops all the goo out}, then I just lid up the jar and reuse the Iso until I get motvated enough to do the whole reclaim thing. If my screens are really bad from laziness or concentrates, I just throw em in the Iso jar, toss on the lid and shake shake shake like Charo.

I keep meaning to try the hot chocolate thing that @CarolKing mentioned, but I never seem to have milk and dirty gear at the same time, lol.

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Had another of my patented "bonehead user error" combustion events last night. ABV from my FF, screen too close to the end of the stem, Nano on 8 (not usually enough to combust)...thought I was paying attention, turned my head to look at my wife while she's talking (she likes eye contact every other day or so....real pain in the ass! :p)....I look back at the stem and WHOOOM! Bright orange glow like a little mini-sun explosion, immediate white smoke pumping through the stem....yeesh. Luckily I was going to clean the stem and screen in another hit anyway....though after that I had to do it twice. :doh:

The Nano is like any really powerful tool....you can hurt yourself if you aren't careful! :nod:

Meanwhile the living room smelled like smoke for several hours. Seriously. From one brief event. Gah. Much more careful this afternoon....don't wanna waste any of the excellent Critical Super Silver Haze I just got. :)

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
Hello there all you e-nano`ers.

So the stem that I just vaped, I accidently put fresh bud on the medium ABV still in the stem from last night (I empty 99.9% of the time)... I'm sure most of you already understand, but by medium I mean I got the bulk of THC clouds in about 3 hit (the tasty ones), and then quickly hit it once or twice more, the less satisfying hits now that the good shit has already left the bud,before stopping. This way if you looked at the buds, they're a much lighter brown than when you vape almost to coffee grinds, and even sometimes still a little green in there.

You would think this would be undesirable compared to all fresh but I gotta tell you, the flavor was still there, the clouds were fancy especially for a very short heat up time, and I enjoyed that stem like no other! Not sayin do it all the time, but If you make the same mistake I did, just vape em both cuz you're in for a treat :). Good day Sirs and Ma'ams. :science:

Top Bottom