Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
Ok i shoulda done this before but i just went to the EV site and theres a gong with a glass screen. is that the one everyone uses?

Cereal_MF,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Little Before & After shot from my other post on @Snappo's thread

Before (Brand new) Afzelia Burl Nano:
xEETxwN.jpg

9 Months Later:
edhXVKK.jpg

Really amazing to see how much the color changes over time!

Eschient

Giga-Dweebess
Ok i shoulda done this before but i just went to the EV site and theres a gong with a glass screen. is that the one everyone uses?

Mine is the Adjust-a-bowl with the metal screen. I can only say I'm perfectly happy with it. The metal screens are a lot quicker to dirty in the GonG vs the normal adjust-a-bowl stems so perhaps that's a pro for the glass, but I like to use ground herb vs pieces of bud. Ground, I think, would be too messy in the all glass GonG for my tastes.

Uzer

You can't adjust the glass screen GonGs. For me screen adjustment is an important aspect of using the nano. Some prefer the glass ones though, it's personal preference, but the holes on the glass screen ones are kinda large which may allow ground herb to pass through.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Id be surprised if it weighed that little unless your screen isnt far in at all.

By the way can someone pretty please link me to the proper gong attachment for using the Nano with the notorious d020-d water piece? I have the original version of the Nano if it matters.
I know a lot of people reference the D020-D
I have 30 different ones however not the -D
My D020 I use for the SOLO.
The D022 I use for the NANO.
My FC -187 I think is the size of the D020 -D?
When I want more volume I add a ash collector.
The claisen I use as a carb!
Plus I have 18mm to 14mm reducer bushings!
Glass tinker toys!

My FC-187 I plan on cutting off the mouthpiece and adding a 18mm male and use a JHOOK.

Poostuff

Please delete
I've been using the nano exclusively lately & I'm still impressed at how this little thing can keep up with me.
I like it with the GB-187 but often prefer the 186. I've ordered a WOL incycler & I'll be interested in trying it on that.
I like one hitters so for me the Nano works better with bigger bubblers. The 187 is the smallest I'd use. Everyone is different. Also I really like the glass gong it seems to give thicker vapor & great flavour but only for micro loads.
Wow that's beautiful @Ratchett

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Note those temperatures are not 100% accurate, they will vary from vape to vape. Experiment with the dial to find what you like best
We have an expression here at the Beach: HATER

The D022 works amazing for me at 6.7 an a claisen!

D020-D I don't have?

Some people are haters concerning the D022 however I like it!

I have a FC -187 I like that as a ash catcher would work even better.
The mouthpiece is like a bong.
Kind of dorky!

olivianewtonjohn

I have a FC -187 I like that as a ash catcher would work even better.
The mouthpiece is like a bong.
Kind of dorky!

5088d38f956039763f11913218786c93.jpg

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

On another note; still loving the stand. A few changes would make it perfect but a few cool things I have found. I leave the dry stem in upside down, so works really well if you like dry stems. Normally with a gong I remove the nano in between hits and the gong stays put. With a dry stem you have to find somewhere to put it or leave it on the nano.

nano-macro

Hello all,

I have a cherry nano ordered with a gong connector. I am seeing mentions on this thread that FC Members get a lifetime warranty instead of three years. Is this true?

Reading so far has me educated on the best use technique I think, so I will find out next week.

Can't wait.

Traaaaan

I got the metal stand for the nano. Pretty cool, well made minus a couple machining scratches on one side. My only issue with it is 18mm gongs are slightly too wide to fit standing upright. I have to flip mine upside down.

My suggestion would be to make the slots for the stems stepped....the current size and then widen the upper half to fit 18mm pieces so that I can load my gong.

Last edited:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Hello all,

I have a cherry nano ordered with a gong connector. I am seeing mentions on this thread that FC Members get a lifetime warranty instead of three years. Is this true?

Reading so far has me educated on the best use technique I think, so I will find out next week.

Can't wait.
Did you use the discount code FCLOVE ? cuz that's the automatic lifetime warranty + 10% discount. I think you can register your ENano on the epicvape website and indicate that you are a FC member, and it will be applied.

nano-macro

Hello all,

Reading so far has me educated on the best u
Did you use the discount code FCLOVE ? cuz that's the automatic lifetime warranty + 10% discount. I think you can register your ENano on the epicvape website and indicate that you are a FC member, and it will be applied.
I did use the code. If that's all it takes, I'm golden.

Uzer

I did use the code. If that's all it takes, I'm golden.

Andy responded to this a few weeks ago about the warranty and FCLOVE code.

If you register and are an FC member and purchase directly from epicvape.com the lifetime warranty applies.

So you still have to register even if you used the code. But you do get a 25% off accessories coupon when you register, I did atleast .

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
For real... I don't think I will get anywhere nearly through all of this one. It's just too much.
Just read through the last 20 pages.
So glad it's Friday a hectic week.

After reading through quite a bit of the thread I see that folks have different styles when they medicate with their nano. Some use a tiny amount of herb and others use more. Some grind and some don't. Others fit their screens differently, while others like the glass fixed screens.

I just received a glass fixed screen stem. I plan on trying it out later. Thanks @ataxian for suggesting it. You had suggested the D022 bubbler. It looks so bare. You know way more about glass pieces than I do. I just have a couple of pieces. I do plan on adding to my vaporizing accessory collection. A new bubbler will be my next purchase. I will probably go through DHgate. The glass accessories stores in my town charge a fortune.

EDIT
Using some GrapeApe in the nano.

Last edited:
Top Bottom