shredder

Perfect is relative to the user.

For me, I rotate glass every 3-4 weeks. Some glass provides better flavor than others. But they all work the same with the Nano.

Personally, I prefer the GB-187-S with my Nano since it seems to provide a moderate amount of diffusion. Though when I want flavor, I will use something with less diffusion like my D020 or Igloo Rig (cheap mini 14mm rig). For vaping reclaim, I add an 18mm Ash Catcher to help eliminate the nasty reclaim flavor.

Another vape I REALLY like is the GB-242, though it's very thin glass and has a 14mm male fitting which I loathe, it's still a very fun piece to use with my Nano

I've been using. Fc-187 and it seems to work fine. For more flavor you can use it dry. With water it does rob a little flavor. But then it's my only glass, what do i know? lol. I have a fc-711 on the way though. Most of my sessions are dry and single stems during the day. And I use glass in multiple stem sessions.

Haakkon

I tried my D020 bubbler last night with my nano. I did get few good clouds, I set my temp on 7. 5 that was too hot so I turned it down to 7. Is there a glass bubbler that seems to work perfect with the Nano? I noticed the D020-D is 12 inches tall. Do I need something larger than the D020 or is it technique?

See my picture few pages back but I think it's just perfect with the orbiter from MFLB. Even comes in walnut now! I wish mine matched!

I have the adjustible screen water adapter another chance and I think I like it better now. Once you learn the sweet spot. I set the top of the load at a certain height every time regardless of how full it is and it stays nice and even. With the glass screen I felt it was a little too close to the e-nano screen.

Traaaaan

So, I know the nano can handle small loads of 0.1g....I was trying to ration my bud through the weekend by not using it all at once.

I am dankrupt until tomorrow or Thursday and still thinking about using the nano and learning it's nuances.

Whats the most you have all put in a the direct draw stem? How about the gong?

Other than when I'm on the go I've almost forgotten I that I also have a solo and air laying around.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I'm a nano newcomer too. I like using enough herb so I have enough for several draws and I give things a stir about half way through. When the flavor starts to fade away its time to put the leftovers in the ABV jar.

Having a session with some Cantelope Haze, really good flavor it has a sweet vapor taste. A nice one for during the day.:cheers:

@Traaaaan I love the term dankrupt.

Edit
I have been giving mine a medium grind.
I never weigh mine but I see @ataxian said .15, that's probably what I use or maybe .10. Not sure how many draws - maybe 7 or 8 draws?

I appreciate everybody's views on bubblers.

Last edited:

btka

So, I know the nano can handle small loads of 0.1g....I was trying to ration my bud through the weekend by not using it all at once.

I am dankrupt until tomorrow or Thursday and still thinking about using the nano and learning it's nuances.

Whats the most you have all put in a the direct draw stem? How about the gong?

Other than when I'm on the go I've almost forgotten I that I also have a solo and air laying around.
0.03g is my normal load... depending on herb i get 2 to 4 max 7draws... try not grinding ... then stir after every hit so your herb will get grinded so you end with fine grinded herb... (but also try to grind your herb ferst) at the end you have to d3cide which you like more which technique is efficent for you..? And of course you have to change screen depth for smaller load ...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
0.03g is my normal load... depending on herb i get 2 to 4 max 7draws... try not grinding ... then stir after every hit so your herb will get grinded so you end with fine grinded herb... (but also try to grind your herb ferst) at the end you have to d3cide which you like more which technique is efficent for you..? And of course you have to change screen depth for smaller load ...
My load is about .15 grs!
.03 would not provide the proper medication.
I use a fix glass disc screen.
My grind is medium-sized for the NANO!
I use whole buds in my VAP2.

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
@Uzer, i can kinda see it helping, as the extra heat applied to the buds probably helps extract all that vapor when you go to hit it, verses "cold" buds that have just been placed in the chamber. Thats just how i see it though, and maybe thats just a bunch of broscience.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@Uzer, i can kinda see it helping, as the extra heat applied to the buds probably helps extract all that vapor when you go to hit it, verses "cold" buds that have just been placed in the chamber. Thats just how i see it though, and maybe thats just a bunch of broscience.
Mr. Bro - science!

GSC in the NANO = NICE

Cannabis is the HOLY GRAIL!
@Cereal_MF

be the cola!

.10 is average
.15 at present
I love the fixed glass disc 18mm.
I need a 14mm as well!
My new water piece will arrive this week!
The NANO is the easiest vaporizer to use!
@CarolKing

Last edited:

Cereal_MF

@ataxian you taught me that trick :D
and you can be sure my kief compartment to my grinder was trichome free in almost no time!
rumors.JPG

CarolKing

I have about .10 ( no I don't weigh it ) of White Kush in the nano stem on heat level 6.25. Feeling relaxed and enjoying the vapor, not the best tasting strain, but it's a hard hitter for pain.

I packed my cherry nano up and mailed it back to Epicvape, no charge for shipping, they sent a shipping label. At least with the nano there's no smell to worry about.

I really like the craftsmanship that are put into these vaporizers. So glad I decided to get a couple of these little gems, don't let the small size fool you. Some big surprises are in small packages.

Traaaaan

I have about .10 ( no I don't weigh it ) of White Kush in the nano stem on heat level 6.25. Feeling relaxed and enjoying the vapor, not the best tasting strain, but it's a hard hitter for pain.

I packed my cherry nano up and mailed it back to Epicvape, no charge for shipping, they sent a shipping label. At least with the nano there's no smell to worry about.

I really like the craftsmanship that are put into these vaporizers. So glad I decided to get a couple of these little gems, don't let the small size fool you. Some big surprises are in small package.
what kind of wood did you decide to keep?

CarolKing

@Traaaaan I had bought a cherry nano and the wood started to split, Epicvape makes it easy to send back for repairs with a shipping label you can print out and attach to the box. They pay for free shipping back. You just drop it off at the post office with no hassle with them asking you what's in the package. I wouldn't worry, I would just say an electrical aroma therapy device.

I also bought a Walnut Nano, so it will keep me company until the other one comes back.

EDIT
Thankfully cannabis is legal in my state so I'm not paranoid like I used to be.

Last edited:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
@Traaaaan I had bought a cherry nano and the wood started to slit. Epicvape makes it easy to send back for repairs with a shipping label you can print out and attach to the box. You just drop it off at the post office with no hassle with them asking you what's in the package. I wouldn't worry, I would just say an electrical aroma therapy device.

I also bought a Walnut Nano, so it will keep me company until the other one comes back.
I think the more familiar and savvy postal folks become regarding vapes, the more cryptic you may wish to be when disclosing the contents of your shipment. Perhaps something like health care utensil or hand warmer for arthritis.

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
If I'm not mistaken, it's a retaining clip inside the Nano, comes loose if you knock over the vape one too many times. Drove me nuts on my first Nano. I believe @ACE OF VAPE has modified the design to prevent that. My new nano doesn't clink around the same way despite several HARD falls

I would send her in for service, I'm sure you'd get upgraded to the new clip to prevent it from happening again

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Not to derail the conversation but I wanted to ask this amazing community if you would help me.

We are getting our newsletter together and would love to feature one of the many beautiful E-Nanos in the community. If I could get a few submissions sent to customerservice@epicvape.com (please no pics with herb or concentrates) that would be fantastic!

Please PM me with any questions!

Happily,
Nadia

Cereal_MF

NANO full packed stem of PARIS OG.
How much did it weight?
I don't know at this point?
Maybe .15 grams?
Id be surprised if it weighed that little unless your screen isnt far in at all.

By the way can someone pretty please link me to the proper gong attachment for using the Nano with the notorious d020-d water piece? I have the original version of the Nano if it matters.

dimildarko

Id be surprised if it weighed that little unless your screen isnt far in at all.

By the way can someone pretty please link me to the proper gong attachment for using the Nano with the notorious d020-d water piece? I have the original version of the Nano if it matters.

D-020D has an 18mm stem so you need the 18mm GonG adapter from Epic.

Top Bottom