1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
Sorry everybody, I just got around to getting a shot of my replacent nano. Here she is. Of course with a Ed's stem. :tup:
Thanks @ACE OF VAPE it hits like a beast!
vfNEOmG.jpg

FLelder ent

Hey now,
I just finished a test run with my new (got it today) cherry nano.
Very,very impressed, but the NANO NATION knew I would be impressed. I hope you guys are smiling
while you read this because I am.
Indulge me.
I use the Solo's below daily. Evens out the battery use. Typical session is 140mg dry, finely ground,
kief, leaf, wood, all of it.
Lasts perfect for one cycle (12 minutes) at level 3 thru 5 or combo depending on needs.

This new nano, 50mg of finely ground on the screen (factory set up), 1st try, level 6, kaboom,
nice tasty vapor, that familiar feeling hits in 5-6 minutes.
Stressing the taste, with my Solo grind, no less.
Moving forward, I definitely can use (or not) that silver thing with the teeth properly, instead of
just within the lid.
So up until today, my metric has been 100 Solo Stems/GonGs per 1/2oz.
Realizing roughly half of those stems don't need to be portable. Wow. 280% improvement on at
least 7g and I don't have to waste battery power to figure out smaller loads because I have a nano now.

Last thing:
So, I'm going to load up another 50mg in a sec and I'm looking at this piece of art, this piece of
electronic cherrywood, and I'm all vaked and it hits me....cherry oh, cherry oh, baby
don't you know I'm in need of thee..if you don't believe it's true
what have you left me to do..so long I've been waiting
for you to come right in..and now that we are together
please make my joy run over....

AVB out
ps. NATION, i know it's corny but I had to
pss. a wink & a nod to to eric d. and ub40, yep that's how old old I am...
I have been using a Solo exclusively for the past year. My battery is weakening and I am getting tired of the constant charging, so I am ready for a desktop unit. The Enano seems to be most Solo like in use..ie stems,gongs and water, no whips or balloons. I like the ability to leave the unit on all day and I like the smaller loads (need to conserve). I am looking for faster sessions, it takes a lot of time to go thru a Solo load.

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I have been using a Solo exclusively for the past year. My battery is weakening and I am getting tired of the constant charging, so I am ready for a desktop unit. The Enano seems to be most Solo like in use..ie stems,gongs and water, no whips or balloons. I like the ability to leave the unit on all day and I like the smaller loads (need to conserve). I am looking for faster sessions, it takes a lot of time to go thru a Solo load.
Welcome to the club, coffee & cookies on the table

Lots of discussion on this thread from solo owners - http://fuckcombustion.com/search/23816360/?q=solo&t=post&o=date&c[thread]=7844

max

Out to lunch
it takes a lot of time to go thru a Solo load.
That's not a Solo issue. It's about about how much you load, the temp you're using, and how you draw. It can take a lot of time to go through an e-nano load too. That's not a negative reflection on the vape, it's just how it is. If you want to vape a bowl quicker, load less and/or use a higher temp.

I have been using a Solo exclusively for the past year. My battery is weakening ....
If you vape where you have an AC outlet, I don't see the point of using a portable. Save the Solo for when you want to vape on the go, around the house or outside.

AhBeVapin

Mindful Member Wellness User
Hey now NATION,

Just got some backup accessories delivered to the office this morning. Pack of screens, Aroma cup, another adjustable stem and one of each size of the adjustable GonGs. J-Hooking tonight with the GonGs.
Arranging a blind date for my Nano with DOZO (d020) for Friday night.
Glad you are enjoying it! I also have a cherry nano, and that song often goes through my head - though it is usually the Stones version. I know... Brit white guy reggae, but it's the Stones!
Totally forgot about that version @flotntoke!! Black & Blue, side 2, 1st or 2nd track wasn't it....?

@FLelder ent, so far, for me the Nano and Solo are similar in the fashion you described but sipping stem (solo#4) vs stem (nano #6.5), the Nano vapor seems hotter to me. YMMV. I expect to experience cooler vapor tonight during my J-Hook trials.

Have an EPIC day NATION

AVB out

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Wow, they really want it to get here quick. USPS delivering after 10pm? Is this normal, or some type of wizardry?

XWRzwDM.png

Don't sweat that.... they are just showing it moving around from PO to PO. When it is on it's way to your house it will usually say "Out for Delivery".

Hey now NATION,

Just got some backup accessories delivered to the office this morning. Pack of screens, Aroma cup, another adjustable stem and one of each size of the adjustable GonGs. J-Hooking tonight with the GonGs.
Arranging a blind date for my Nano with DOZO (d020) for Friday night.

Totally forgot about that version @flotntoke!! Black & Blue, side 2, 1st or 2nd track wasn't it....?

@FLelder ent, so far, for me the Nano and Solo are similar in the fashion you described but sipping stem (solo#4) vs stem (nano #6.5), the Nano vapor seems hotter to me. YMMV. I expect to experience cooler vapor tonight during my J-Hook trials.

Have an EPIC day NATION

AVB out

Sounds like you're on your way! Think Oh CHerry is 4th or 5th track. CD's have me so mixed up on sides anymore, and for some reason this has always been one of my bounce around tracks CDs in the car.

LMAO!!!! It's log, log, better than bad it's good. Everyone wants a log. You're gonna love it, log. Everyone needs a log.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I always ship my stuff when traveling. I vacuum seal anything that I think may have a smell on it (so pretty much everything) and then ship it via USPS Priority Mail. I have never had any issues and I've done this probably 20+ times in the past couple years :D

The chances of your package getting searched (especially if you vacuum seal everything 2-3 times) are slim to none since nothing should smell and USPS ships thousands (tens of thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands idk, all I know is it is a shit ton haha) of packages a day!

However, the chances of your carry on bag getting searched is extremely high since it goes through security, and the chances of your checked bagged getting searched are probably 1 in a couple hundred (both are much much higher than your chances with USPS).

So in conclusion, go with USPS if you can afford the extra $12-$20 to ship :rockon:

Just my :2c: and experience :tup:
When shipping to yourself do you use your own return address, or make one up should an investigation ensue? And do you wear gloves when handling contents and package? Thanks!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
When shipping to yourself do you use your own return address, or make one up should an investigation ensue? And do you wear gloves when handling contents and package? Thanks!

Think you're just as well off using your own address, when shipping back home at least. This is what PO suggests when you ship stuff home when you are out of town. If there are legal issues, you're going to be in the shit on the receiving end anyway (unless you can prove you had no idea what it is or that it was coming - not an easy feat), and this way it will still get too you if any standard postal issues. Shipping something out, though? Not too sure.

BoogerMan

I use my PO Box for my return address. I would use a random address but the people at the PO know me so if I used a different return address that wasn't mine that might look suspicious to them.

I also have my medical marijuana card, so I am not worried about my return address being on their, but I can see how others may want to put a different return address.

Make sure to pay with cash!

I asked them one time if they get a lot of packages that people ship to themselves if they are going on vacation somewhere etc, and they said it is a pretty common thing. Definitely not unheard of.

I usually put my brothers name as the recipient so it just looks like I am sending family a package, unless I'm shipping to a hotel or somewhere similar, then I ship it to my name.

Yes, I were rubber gloves. I also package it in a room where no cannabis enters. I clean the outside of each vacuum seal with 90% ISO. IF I do multiple layers of vacuum seal, I clean each layer with ISO before putting on the next layer.

Hopes this helps!

I also have a question for everyone about the EV water pipe gong.

I bought a 14mm gong and I cracked it within about 2 hours or using it.

The reason it cracked it because it was extremely hard to put over the heater and take off. It would catch on a lip on the glass when putting it on and taking it off the nano heater.

Yes, I only put it on and take it off when the nano is hot. There was still a really bad catch when putting it on or removing it.

Are all of the water gongs from EV for the nano like this? Do they all have that lip that makes it kind of hard to put on the heater and take it off?

My straight dry mouthpiece stem from EV does not catch at all. It slides on and off very easily.

Just wondering if my gong was defective, or if this is normal and I need to figure out how to be more gentle lol ;)

Thanks everyone!

3CD4B7F7-FAEF-428E-8E8F-AE4FB6C86C6A_zpsczl7ij7u.jpg

Last edited:

FLelder ent

I am getting ready to order my first Enano, Koa, and I need some help with the accessories:

1) should i get a fixed gong or an adjustable gong ? (I assume that means the screen is adjustable)
2) should i get a fixed stem or an adjustable stem ? (I assume that means the screen is adjustable)
3) where should I get screens?
4) anything else?

Thanks

Eschient

Giga-Dweebess
I am getting ready to order my first Enano, Koa, and I need some help with the accessories:

1) should i get a fixed gong or an adjustable gong ? (I assume that means the screen is adjustable)
2) should i get a fixed stem or an adjustable stem ? (I assume that means the screen is adjustable)
3) where should I get screens?
4) anything else?

Thanks

I like the adjustable ones - varied load size and distance from heat source are really nice, plus I can just pop a screen in ISO and use a new screen when things get scuzzy.

Grab the screens from Epic since you're already ordering anyway.

Several times it's been suggested to grab an extra cord so you can move the E-nano around easier. I'd 100% agree with that if you've got the cash to burn. There's been more than a few times where I would have liked to vape in another room, but it's too much of an asspain to climb behind shit to un/plug things. I know, I'm so lazy.

friedrich

Little-Known Member
I have them all and never use the fixed glass ones anymore... too much material gets through, the bowl size did not suit me, and they're not as easy to keep clean.

The main accessory I would recommend is a water pipe, or maybe a non-straight stem, like a j-hook or steamroller from @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd. Still waiting on mine to see what the steamroller experience is like...

Speaking of which, how do you hold and use nano & steamroller?? Which way is up? :huh:

Top Bottom