• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
This is why I only use sunshine store these days for Chinese glass. Everything ive ordered from them (d020-d, j hooks and pinnacle water too rip off) has been delivered to uk under the 2 week mark.
From order to delivery. And also well packaged and nothing broken.

I'm sure other enano'ists will confirm other good dh gate merchants.

But good idea for newbies ordering glass either before or at the same time as the nano. As much as people say no to the water pipes and j hooks, you always end up trying them and usually loving the experience. ( I know I did )

Hoping this weekend my nano will be reborn and rise from the ashes as the nano phoenix and back to being my dailey driver, seems like an age been aware from the nano!!!

Enjoy your nano's out in nano land very jealous plainlazy here in the UK.

SSS has always been great for me, too. Others? Not so much, but not too bad. Waiting for something from CCG now. 10 days from order to landing in US. Not too bad at all. Hopefully will hit my doorstep soon! Find best thing with any of them is order and check tracking every couple days after a week.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
CONGRATULATIONS!!!:rockon:
789D0E4E-0102-4875-9802-BED9299B5148_zpscim1hyos.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
A special thanks to @Snappo for supplying the wood for my new nano. It is totally amazing and the entire process was painless. If anyone is thinking of taking the plunge, I highly recommend it.

Oh, and there's some more of this Afzelia burl if you want something like this

6FEF8934-0DEB-43C8-9125-8FB8A811A746_zpsvllqho4b.jpg
789D0E4E-0102-4875-9802-BED9299B5148_zpscim1hyos.jpg
Very pretty!

PARIS OG plus D022 plus Caisen plus tornado ash collector = taste

Effect amazing!

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
HEY! If anyone's interested in knowing or comparing, I go thru about a gram per week. Oh, he must not vape every day, you say? HELL NO! I get somewhere between 30-40 sessions of just 2 grams, and thats usually me loading not so modest stems -- ignore the stupid pun! You do the math.

Walter Bishop

Any one want to do me a solid and give me the quick and dirty tutorial on how to use the Nano with concentrates?

I've searched though the thread, I've used google, I've only been able to find a few things here and there in a very piecemeal fashion. I know there's more info because I've read some of it before, but I'm having trouble finding it all within the past 451 pages.

I would really just need to know the ideal setting for the number on dial. I know I will have to play with it a bit to find the optimal for my unit. Just need a starting point.

Also, what's the best type of cotton to use? Same regarding SS wool, where is a good place to source it?

A thousand thank you's in advance to anyone who can help.

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
I can't really help you there Water, except when I had to use the drinking from a soda can technique to vape a lot of kief.
Anyway I do crank my Nano up to 10 for about 5 minutes before I begin, then turn down to 7, for flowers of course.

Cereal_MF,
Thanks for all you help a page back. I bought a new power inverter and my AVB suddenly became dark brown. The clouds I got can't compare with Firewood 2.1, but learning to use a new vaporizer takes time. It took about a month of daily vaping before I was able to get several large clouds with the Firewood with only a little pinch of green.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Any one want to do me a solid and give me the quick and dirty tutorial on how to use the Nano with concentrates?

I've searched though the thread, I've used google, I've only been able to find a few things here and there in a very piecemeal fashion. I know there's more info because I've read some of it before, but I'm having trouble finding it all within the past 451 pages.

I would really just need to know the ideal setting for the number on dial. I know I will have to play with it a bit to find the optimal for my unit. Just need a starting point.

Also, what's the best type of cotton to use? Same regarding SS wool, where is a good place to source it?

Cotton always works. I also purchased a pack of Herbalizer Aromapads - you can stuff one into a Nano stem with some encouragement (but I suggest you use a spare GonG since removal may be a bitch)

Another option is to fold/wad up a ball of stainless steel screens. Temp settings work around 8-9 if I'm not mistaken

Last edited by a moderator:

Walter Bishop

Cotton always works. I also purchased a pack of Herbalizer Aromapads - you can stuff one into a Nano stem with some encouragement (but I suggest you use a spare GonG since removal may be a bitch)

Another option is to fold up/wad up a ball of stainless steel screens. Temp settings work around 8-9 if I'm not mistaken

First and foremost, thank you!

Can I use any cotton? Or should I stick to organic?

Also, thanks for the herbalizer aromapad tip.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Can I use any cotton? Or should I stick to organic?
Sterile Organic cotton is perfect (any pharmacy should have it). If possible, avoid bleached, but that's pretty hard since they don't label bleaching on the bags

Another option is degummed hemp fiber from hemptraders. Supposedly gives the concentrate an earthy taste

Walter Bishop

Sterile Organic cotton is perfect (any pharmacy should have it). If possible, avoid bleached, but that's pretty hard since they don't label bleaching on the bags

Another option is degummed hemp fiber from hemptraders. Supposedly gives the concentrate an earthy taste

Thanks again, looks like I'll be taking a trip to the pharmacy today!

Eschient

Giga-Dweebess

@Enchantre posted these about a month back, but the way this thread flies, a month is like 50 pages lol --

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/e-nano-from-epicvape.7844/page-422#post-745178

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/e-nano-from-epicvape.7844/page-418#post-743685

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
@Walter Bishop or you can put a ball or a tiny puck on a bed of flowers and use it at 7. Lower temps make it more enjoyable to me

This is how I roll. ^^ Lower temp and a bed of flowers, though I wonder sometimes if I got all of the oil vaporized. Try to use less flowers than normal so air isn't as restricted.

Tried cotton and SS screens, I can taste them both, ugh. Too lazy to try degummed hemp fiber.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
This is how I roll. ^^ Lower temp and a bed of flowers, though I wonder sometimes if I got all of the oil vaporized. Try to use less flowers than normal so air isn't as restricted.

Tried cotton and SS screens, I can taste them both, ugh. Too lazy to try degummed hemp fiber.
Sr-71/74 coils W9 has both s/s ,gr-2 titanium that's the way to go. Imo
:tup::tup::nod:
Nothing wrong with a sandwich.

Walter Bishop

@Walter Bishop or you can put a ball or a tiny puck on a bed of flowers and use it at 7. Lower temps make it more enjoyable to me

EDIT: only stir when you know its gone

I've been doing exactly that so far. But I always tend to get messy on the sides of my Gong, which in turn gets wax on the heating element, Trying to figure out some other ways. Thank you!!!

Awesome, I've seen those before and couldn't locate them again. Thanks so much!!!

Yeah, I was wondering about that regarding tasting cotton or a SS pad. I'm going to try both methods anyway. Thank you!

Sr-71/74 coils W9 has both s/s ,gr-2 titanium that's the way to go. Imo
:tup::tup::nod:
Nothing wrong with a sandwich.

A thousand thank you's!!!

You guys are the best, really. :)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Take à vitamin bottle and use the cotton to make à wax ball.

Top Bottom