• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Basically the power lead connection port is broken so the power lead plug doesn't fit snuggly and stay in the port. And one of the pins is rattling about.

Are you talking about the actual metal prongs from the power cable?
99UzKfjl.jpg

I want to lend a vape or two out but I'm worried the same thing would happen, broken glass or broken vape.

little maggie

Massdrop offers a 3 year warranty. I couldn't find warranty info on the epicvape site. Is it the same as massdrop?

little maggie,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
There's one on Massdrop for another day that looks like a good grinder.
SantaCruz Shredder is different from standard grinders. It uses 4-pointed teeth as opposed to the standard 2-point 'diamond' teeth used on most grinders.

Many people report the SCS seems to produce a 'fluffier' grind than standard grinders

It's a pricey grinder, but if you can afford it, it's well worth the price. :2c:

$un

How come some strains vape differently than others with nano? I have noticed with certain strains I get vapor longer & more dense & with some strains within a few minutes the vapor thins out & gets brown faster.

Also what are some of the strains that work really good with the nano?

ctxgooner

gooner
;pd;
How come some strains vape differently than others with nano? I have noticed with certain strains I get vapor longer & more dense & with some strains within a few minutes the vapor thins out & gets brown faster.

For me,this is one of the things im enjoying most about vaping.....the one thing i miss from my combustion days is the whole ritual of rolling up a blunt....now the ritual has become finding that "sweet spot" every 6-8 days when i re-up...living in tx i dont have the luxury of "options" when it comes to bud.....basically its i get whatever i get.....dont know anything about it and have stopped asking......
With my nano,some bud is better dry and some better through water.....some bud good at 5.5 and some at 6.5.....

Somebody can answer question about different strains,but im finding that after about 2 days with some new bud i can find my sweet spot....and for me the sweet spot means the perfect screen placement+temp to get 4-5 great hits without my abv being black.....

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

I don't think strains themselves make so much difference with performance. Sure, some, but think the quality of material does. More trichs is always best for vaping (and most anything else!). And, the more liquidy, clear, bulbous they are the better. Moisture content will have a big effect on how anything vapes, too. You'll probably notice a good difference between now and a few months from now with the same strain (or even stash if you're stocked up like that) just from humidity changes.

Strains do make a big difference with flavor and effect, though. I usually don't have much to chose from, but have managed to move a pretty good variety through.

The nano just really seems to bring the differences out. Simplicity, constant heat with no drawdown, simple direct short connection, incremental analog heat adjustment, all really add to the vaping experience and allow flavors to become more pronounced. Kind of think it does the same with differing effects too, but that's so subjective it's hard to say. Once you start getting tuned in to your nano enough to know how you want to adjust for a new stash after a quick taste, that all gets even better. When you have conduction and limited heat settings (solo), or a bunch of gear and air between you and the heat (EQ), or rely on draw speed for temp modulation (MFLB, vapman) it can be kind of hard to stay on top of things to keep it steady enough to get as good of a feel for strain differences. Even harder to easily adjust a little here or there for a new strain.

But which strains are best? Think that is kind of like what's the best flavor of ice cream! Go for whatever flavor and effects you're looking for. IME, nano will just make it all that much more noticeable and better.

$un

I don't think strains themselves make so much difference with performance. Sure, some, but think the quality of material does. More trichs is always best for vaping (and most anything else!). And, the more liquidy, clear, bulbous they are the better. Moisture content will have a big effect on how anything vapes, too. You'll probably notice a good difference between now and a few months from now with the same strain (or even stash if you're stocked up like that) just from humidity changes.

Strains do make a big difference with flavor and effect, though. I usually don't have much to chose from, but have managed to move a pretty good variety through.

The nano just really seems to bring the differences out. Simplicity, constant heat with no drawdown, simple direct short connection, incremental analog heat adjustment, all really add to the vaping experience and allow flavors to become more pronounced. Kind of think it does the same with differing effects too, but that's so subjective it's hard to say. Once you start getting tuned in to your nano enough to know how you want to adjust for a new stash after a quick taste, that all gets even better. When you have conduction and limited heat settings (solo), or a bunch of gear and air between you and the heat (EQ), or rely on draw speed for temp modulation (MFLB, vapman) it can be kind of hard to stay on top of things to keep it steady enough to get as good of a feel for strain differences. Even harder to easily adjust a little here or there for a new strain.

But which strains are best? Think that is kind of like what's the best flavor of ice cream! Go for whatever flavor and effects you're looking for. IME, nano will just make it all that much more noticeable and better.

Your absolutely right the performance still remains the same, it has more to do with the strain. Every strain on the nano acts in a different way (so far I have tried 3-4 different strains) & each acted differently. I was hoping some of the FC members with more experience could recommend me some strains that work the best with nano. I get a bit of a option to pick what I want at times that's why I was curious.

I tried out the hot water method with the bubbler & it worked out really good. Produces more vapor but the water cools down really fast & becomes room temperature.

I took your advice and ordered that D020 bubbler. Currently waiting for it to arrive in the mail, excited to try it. :tup::cheers:

Here's a FC top tip. If you take a dirty screen out of your GonG make sure to replace it with a new one before you try to load it again using the inhale method...cough..cough...yak...bleh.

:lol::rofl:That's some funny shit though hahaha. What did you put in your nano? :D

virhax

@vaplen Normally you'd inhale from the ground joint, which can have a bad taste, while covering the carb. Instead, inhale from a straw, and use a finger over the joint:
MMCbzRv.jpg

The grinder can be further from your face when you do this, and I guess the bend would help if you forget a screen...

mixchu69

SantaCruz Shredder is different from standard grinders. It uses 4-pointed teeth as opposed to the standard 2-point 'diamond' teeth used on most grinders.

Many people report the SCS seems to produce a 'fluffier' grind than standard grinders

It's a pricey grinder, but if you can afford it, it's well worth the price. :2c:
I think it is absolutely a game changer. I opted for the SCS three piece and it has changed my vaping experience worth much more than the $50 it cost me.

Vapor Loop

That one is on my must get glass list for logs. I have some bad news regarding mine. The one I have I purchased in jan 2014 so mine does NOT have the detachable cord, And sadly mine has split near the log end and its making it flicker, is this something I can have fixed without sending it in? I know people have gotten approval on here before to do so without voiding the warranty, But I think I want to just have it upgraded to the detachable cord, What do you guys think would be best? Im afraid the same thing is going to happen if I just repair with the same style cord.

Vapor Loop,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom