DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
xhicEEq.jpg

Should I plug em in?!?​
Yes!

$un

Which will conserve & make my stash last for longer? Grinding it or breaking it into little pieces at a time & use it with the nano?

Gray Area

Which will conserve & make my stash last for longer? Grinding it or breaking it into little pieces at a time & use it with the nano?

I would say grinding it. I find that too small a chunk of bud doesn't work as well as a bigger one (prob too much air getting around and not through it), where a small amount ground up works well.

Having said that I do like to stick a decent size chunk in there from time to time. First hits a little on the wispy side but very tasty... But that second hit after I've stirred and broken up the bud a little bit is just

:mmmm:

$un

I would say grinding it. I find that too small a chunk of bud doesn't work as well as a bigger one (prob too much air getting around and not through it), where a small amount ground up works well.

Having said that I do like to stick a decent size chunk in there from time to time. First hits a little on the wispy side but very tasty... But that second hit after I've stirred and broken up the bud a little bit is just

:mmmm:

Thanks bro! I just wanted to make sure as I have only grounded my stash for as long as I can remember.

flying solo

Just put some blue dream into the 14mm gong from bern glass into new minimal diffusion bubbler. A bunch of firsts all at once. You all made it sound worth the effort, and is so. Bern didnt have 14 size tubing, so he cut a piece off the dry tube, married it to 14mm gg, then added some 12.2 to the dry tube, to give it its length back. They both look beautiful, so now my worst problem is keeping the screen from being sucked through the gong.
Thankyou Grateful Dead, without you playing again, I would not have this walnut convector log. See you in chitown!

rosedale

Check out my latest 3D creation for the Nano (I'm on fire! ha ha)

Just finished designing a scoop with a tamping tool on the other end. The tamp side also has a traditional millstone pattern on it..........

p3VvE50.png

I've been tossing this idea around for a while, felt good to finish the design and upload a copy that met Shapeways requirements for 3D printing metal.

I'll be ordering it 3D printed in stainless steel later tonight, should be here in 2 weeks. I have no clue how well the millstone grinding pattern will work, but it's worth a shot!

If not, I'll be trying some more traditional grinder patterns until I find something I'm satisfied with (at which point I'll open up ordering to anyone who wants one)

I love the idea. I would definitely buy one. Let us know when they are ready to go!

mixchu69

I put a nice bed of fluffy flowers not too high in my nano gong. I drop a piece of shatter that covers the surface. On 7 heat, a slow milky cloud that tasted like pure shatter. Hit the flowers that soaked it up.stirred and All 4 hits tasted like shatter. Milked my vb bubbler. Only vape that I can consistently milk. But my Abv is darker than my minivap and herbie. This gives me the most bong like experience.

Last edited:

$un

Does anyone have a temperature chart for the nano? I would like to know what are the temperature levels on each dial.

OnCloud8

Vapor Vixen

Just finished designing a scoop with a tamping tool on the other end. The tamp side also has a traditional millstone pattern on it..........

p3VvE50.png

I've been tossing this idea around for a while, felt good to finish the design and upload a copy that met Shapeways requirements for 3D printing metal.

I'll be ordering it 3D printed in stainless steel later tonight, should be here in 2 weeks. I have no clue how well the millstone grinding pattern will work, but it's worth a shot!

If not, I'll be trying some more traditional grinder patterns until I find something I'm satisfied with (at which point I'll open up ordering to anyone who wants one)

very cool!

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Hehehe.... Extras are always nice. Was grabbing a couple GonGs and screens when I saw that lovely new exotic this morning. Have finally converted a few local friends to the nano, but they take all my stuff! All good tho. They bought from me with impatience, and I get new instead.

Still don't have a stand. I kind of like my pipe stand with "humidor". Just a wooden box with places to put pipes around it (that also work very well for glass doohickies and whatnot). nano GonGs and stems fit real loose which is good for stems, but not GonGs. I just put an adapter in and put GonG in that.

They can usually be had for cheap on eBay. Keep thinking I'll have a friend with a router carve a nano nook in middle of top, but now that my cord is used to the lay of the land it hangs out there fine. They come in all sorts of shapes and sizes but pic below is similar to mine. Still thinking about picking up a round one to match everything else (nano & bubblers).

Thanks @SSVUN~YAH ! My next recreational purchase will be the D-cycler (and proper adapters). Do love my GB-187, too. It is top of the Chinese pecking order, but have been loving my Trip Donut (NOT Chinese) most lately. Always thrills me when I don't use a piece of glass for a while, then try it after 6 months and it feels like new again.

Not a bad vape station for about $20. Been using mine for about 4 years now.

cuIAbgx.jpg

Yal3306.jpg
Thanks @flotntoke :rockon: I was thinking I need a case for my logs and I remembered your post about a cheap humidor and picked up this one for $20! Wish it had the holes on the side like yours, that would be sweet. Though it does have a nice faux burl pattern going on with the typical Spanish Cedar lining that smells awesome! Should be just tall enough to fit the whole collection with room for electronics/accessories.
m-mh40.jpg

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

HEY! Where did you find that? ;)

Keep in mind that these are average temps, and with variables in individual nanos and dials things may shift a bit. Good thing is that the shift should remain pretty constant throughout the chart. IIRC, this used to be on the Epicvape site, but questions about specific units are why Andy pulled it off.

It does seem pretty true to mine, but I don't worry about specific temperatures too much. Just adjust heat as needed for what I'm looking for.

Thanks @flotntoke :rockon: I was thinking I need a case for my logs and I remembered your post about a cheap humidor and picked up this one for $20! Wish it had the holes on the side like yours, that would be sweet. Though it does have a nice faux burl pattern going on with the typical Spanish Cedar lining that smells awesome! Should be just tall enough to fit the whole collection with room for electronics/accessories.
m-mh40.jpg

Beauty! Really like the compartment on this one.

I also have a few wooden cigar boxes I use for different things. None nearly as nice as this, though.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...

Keep in mind that these are average temps, and with variables in individual nanos and dials things may shift a bit. Good thing is that the shift should remain pretty constant throughout the chart. IIRC, this used to be on the Epicvape site, but questions about specific units are why Andy pulled it off.

It does seem pretty true to mine, but I don't worry about specific temperatures too much. Just adjust heat as needed for what I'm looking for.

Beauty! Really like the compartment on this one.

I also have a few wooden cigar boxes I use for different things. None nearly as nice as this, though.
Thanks but your all natural one with holes is the way to go, IMHO. I know eventually that the burl pattern will chip and peel especially in the corners over time. There are a few beautiful ones out there on etsy and eBay with burl inlays for around $70-$125 + s/h that are jaw dropping! I'm going to put that down on my bday/Xmas list.

Gray Area

p3VvE50.png

This is great :tup: I'll probably order one if you ship to the UK.

How about a version with a tamper on one end and a 2" pointy stirrer/poker on the other. This would be long enough to adjust the screen in an adjust a bowl gong from both ends.
I have a "clip removal tool" from Ed's TNT with a tamper in the other end and it's perfect for screen adjusting...

Reflections

QUOTE]

Well I guess i cant quote properly lol thanks for clarifying .Thanks for mentioning about the temp variables..I tried mentioning that afterwards but I couldnt edit...
@flotntoke:D

Last edited by a moderator:

mixchu69

Wow I am surprised the all glass gongs are not more popular!

My vaping experience is vastly improved, I forgot how much of the screen I was tasting, I love the all glass path! Much easier to clean but wish it was slightly deeper :)
I tried the all glass gong but the holes get plugged more frequently. Second, I have been using a lot of shatter on top of my bowls. When you have the screen, after you dump out your Abv, I bump my temp and slowly milk my bubbler from shatter left on the screens (no bud)

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I tried the all glass gong but the holes get plugged more frequently. Second, I have been using a lot of shatter on top of my bowls. When you have the screen, after you dump out your Abv, I bump my temp and slowly milk my bubbler from shatter left on the screens (no bud)

I like a pretty fine grind, so not a big fan of the glass screens either. Still have a few around here somewhere (GonG & stem), but they don't get any use. Some do love them, though. IIRC, even Andy still prefers them himself.

ctxgooner

gooner

I didnt like the all glass because the heater sits so close to the bowl that it forces you to use tiny amounts......

Nok21

Im heavily considering picking up an E-Nano after my thread in ask FC, so i figure for more specific info i'd come here. Currently torn between the E-Nano and Arizer extreme Q.

Just a few questions to E-Nano owners (Or the manufacturer).
-How much can be loaded into the E-Nano?
-Can it be used with concentrates, both hard and oils?
-Does the VVPS show you what temperature/ have temp markers on it?
-Would be my first vape that uses a glass stem. I assume you put the herb on the underside of the honeycomb screen?
-FC discount?
-Any risk of any gunk getting onto the heating element and causing a problem?

Last edited:

Vapodudule

-How much can be loaded into the E-Nano?
-Can it be used with concentrates, both hard and oils?
-Does the VVPS show you what temperature/ have temp markers on it?
-How
-FC discount?
-Any risk of any gunk getting onto the heating element and causing a problem?

Go for the nano blindly!!!!
-with a stem and the basket screen really low you can shove 0.3+g easily
-yes hard you stir, yes oils you put SS mesh pads and/or screens
-yes
-?
-Yes -10% and life warranty with FCLOVE
-no , any gunk is brunt pretty fast and remains few white powder ash you brush or blow.

Top Bottom