• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Gray Area

Would love to know off you or other members that have had Solo for a while and how these two match up. I realize that the draw would have to be better then the solo but by how much? I am not a fan of convection vaps and have sold my MV and Plenty to name two because of the "airy priming" of those two in particular and how they give me crook guts when I have to do long "primes".
With both the MV and Plenty there was a fair distance from mouth to to bowl so to speak.
I would think because of the similar short shaft to the Solo you would get the vapor fairly quickly without too much priming is that right? Is the vapor hot? Is it more potent as the MV was then the solo?
I have always extended my Solo`s with a bit more longer tubing to cool it down more. I have a pinnacle WT if I want to go through water but I generally prefer dry vapor. Basically is there a LOT of difference between the Solo and the E-Nan to warrant the cost? It costs me a fortune every time I get something from the States to Aussie due to exchange rate difference and postage etc etc. What costs you bugger all over there is double or triple here. Need a Aussie reviewer? Im going cheap LOL Thanks

I've never used a MV, but used an older model solo with a PA as my home/desktop vape for about 15 months before getting my nano.
I rarely vape dry at home (and usually use my Lotus when I do tbh) but use a bubbler for both the solo and nano.

I start to see Vapor fill the chamber after about three seconds on a fresh load and cold gong on 6.5
There is a lot less restriction than my older solo, but that's always a variable you can influence (glass screened stems or adjust a bowls/grind etc), but the flavour, speed of extraction, potency of the Vapor is so much better with the nano. By a long way for me.

If you had to be efficient with your stash, then the nano wins hands down too (the solo bowl seems huge now ;) )

I still love my solo and use it when out and about, but I love my nano so much more and (like so many others) am planning on getting a second sometime in the new year.

jivebuggered

I've never used a MV, but used an older model solo with a PA as my home/desktop vape for about 15 months before getting my nano.
I rarely vape dry at home (and usually use my Lotus when I do tbh) but use a bubbler for both the solo and nano.

I start to see Vapor fill the chamber after about three seconds on a fresh load and cold gong on 6.5
There is a lot less restriction than my older solo, but that's always a variable you can influence (glass screened stems or adjust a bowls/grind etc), but the flavour, speed of extraction, potency of the Vapor is so much better with the nano. By a long way for me.

If you had to be efficient with your stash, then the nano wins hands down too (the solo bowl seems huge now ;) )

I still love my solo and use it when out and about, but I love my nano so much more and (like so many others) am planning on getting a second sometime in the new year.

Great thanks for the feedback.Shame you have not tried at least the miniVap I have to say it had a kick on it like a mule from 1 to three clouds and say goodnight !. If the E-Nano is somewhere near there but better then the Solo great. Is the supplier waiting on some more parts due to a few faulty ones?? If so I reaaally want a trouble free one because after a few previous vaps it was a pain in the arse paying and sending back overseas and waiting for a return, so over it!! Just want the THREE E E E`s (effective, efficient,economical) oh yeah forgot, RELIABLE!!

mixchu69

Great thanks for the feedback.Shame you have not tried at least the miniVap I have to say it had a kick on it like a mule from 1 to three clouds and say goodnight !. If the E-Nano is somewhere near there but better then the Solo great. Is the supplier waiting on some more parts due to a few faulty ones?? If so I reaaally want a trouble free one because after a few previous vaps it was a pain in the arse paying and sending back overseas and waiting for a return, so over it!! Just want the THREE E E E`s (effective, efficient,economical) oh yeah forgot, RELIABLE!!
I purchased mine a few weeks ago when it stated out of stock. i received an email from the nice enano couple stating that it is shipping today!!!!!!!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Would love to know off you or other members that have had Solo for a while and how these two match up. I realize that the draw would have to be better then the solo but by how much? I am not a fan of convection vaps and have sold my MV and Plenty to name two because of the "airy priming" of those two in particular and how they give me crook guts when I have to do long "primes".
With both the MV and Plenty there was a fair distance from mouth to to bowl so to speak.
I would think because of the similar short shaft to the Solo you would get the vapor fairly quickly without too much priming is that right? Is the vapor hot? Is it more potent as the MV was then the solo?
I have always extended my Solo`s with a bit more longer tubing to cool it down more. I have a pinnacle WT if I want to go through water but I generally prefer dry vapor. Basically is there a LOT of difference between the Solo and the E-Nan to warrant the cost? It costs me a fortune every time I get something from the States to Aussie due to exchange rate difference and postage etc etc. What costs you bugger all over there is double or triple here. Need a Aussie reviewer? Im going cheap LOL Thanks

There are many comparisons from several people here in the thread (including a couple from me). Search "solo" on just this thread for many.

Haven't used an MV either. Until I win the lottery or a close friend does, don't think I will be. Glad you have one and enjoy it, but $600 just isn't in my budget! And, if it was I'd probably pick up 2 nanos, a couple Chinese glass pieces, some Joda adapters, and then use the change to pick up some nugs.

The solo doesn't even really warrant comparison to the nano. I'll even extend it further than just my opinion, the nano wins hands down in every relevant category except portability, price (short term), availability and pretty lights. Solo portable, nano not really (though is working well in testing with auto inverter). Solo can be had from many places at varying prices. Nano is pretty much available only from Epic/Andy (creator, manufacturer, seller).

Draw on nano is easier than on my 2014 solo, and will keep temp through any draw you can humanly put on it all the way through the hit, over and over, in quick succession - primarily because of A/C heating element. It easily stays at temp you set it and doesn't overheat, but has power in reserve. May take a little bit to find your sweet spot for your set-up and stash, but dial allows for nearly endless degrees of temp variation. Not sure of how A/C vs. D/C and other factors make it happen, but nano also provides amazing flavor I've never been able to come close to with solo - or EQ, DBV, MFLB, SSV, Volcano, Davinci, VB and other boxes IME. Vapman, when you hit it just right and all other variables happen to be in sync, can come close but not quite - and not often with my less than expert technique.

nano is a pretty piece of wood, that can be upgraded to stunningly beautiful with 3rd party hardwoods from Snappo (or wherever you can find it with proper characteristics). It can also be left on at the ready, or nearly there for quick usage whenever you like.

The biggest difference is in efficiency. I certainly haven't tried every vape out there, but nano beats everything I have hands down and would be surprised to find another vape that does better (Vapman & MFLB are closest in my arsenal). The effects you can get from the smallest amounts borders on ridiculous. My solo isn't really a stash hog, but feels like it next to nano. Solo takes at least 3 times the amount to get to same point. IMO, this makes nano a winner and long term cheaper by far. Doesn't take long for the savings to add up when you are using 1/3 the material. Actually in reality, 1/3 - 1/2 the material. One of the downsides of the nano is that the flavor is so good it makes it a little harder to resist the temptation of doing another load!;)

In short, if you like the solo, I think you'll LOVE the nano as long as being 6 feet or less from an A/C receptacle isn't a problem, or you aren't trying to set a record for how fast you can go through your stash.

PS... not sure, but don't think heater issue is related to problems with nanos. Think it is just a matter of running out of components a little sooner than expected. Seems like sales of these really took off and not sure Andy was expecting that.

Mulehead

Just want the THREE E E E`s (effective, efficient,economical) oh yeah forgot, RELIABLE
IMO you can check off all of the above with the nano. It has exceeded my expectations of all three e's.

Im still hanging out for a export herbalizer
My herbie is quite effective, and should be since I usually use three times as much product. IMO it comes up short on your other E's, but has been very reliable. It also needs a bit of priming to get going, unless I use Vito's method of starting at 445 and backing the temp down to my desired temp. And if you value flavor at all, the nano is in a different league.

If the E-Nano is somewhere near there but better then the Solo great.
I have a newer solo for my main portable. I can hit it for all it's worth, and still want a more concentrated hit. The nano gives more vapor than I can handle in a hit. I'm with Gray Area, the bowl on my solo grew after spending time with my nano. I find myself using it less and less, it just seems like a waste, and the flavor goes to shit too quickly. I recon due to the conduction going on?

My nano has no restriction issues, unless packed too tight. It also produces vapor immediately, no priming at all.

I hope this helps, and I hope you can find the vaporizer that works well for your needs. I know I have, in a home unit anyway.

olivianewtonjohn

If a second hand enano is purchased does it still have a warranty? Sorry I know weird question, but I seem to remember this manufacture having a different warranty compared to other manufactures.

olivianewtonjohn,

CPdragon

A Cool Purple Dragon
Hurm, So today my clumsy self managed to drop the red cap to the glass stem case on the nano while it was rather hot. Melted a small, but concernable amount all over the screen. Tried to scrape it off but it was clear that that surely wasn't going to work.It only got on the screen, none further inside.
The screen just looked like an extra trimmed version of the ones on the website. Do you think it would be possible to replace it with a trimmed basket with a patient and daft hand?

I feel so silly/clumsy about the whole thing:doh:

CPdragon,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
The screen just looked like an extra trimmed version of the ones on the website. Do you think it would be possible to replace it with a trimmed basket with a patient and daft hand?

Nope, it is a much thinner, finer screen.

It's removable, just don't touch the clamp that stops it from falling in.

t1IdnSFl.jpg

jivebuggered

There are many comparisons from several people here in the thread (including a couple from me). Search "solo" on just this thread for many.

Haven't used an MV either. Until I win the lottery or a close friend does, don't think I will be. Glad you have one and enjoy it, but $600 just isn't in my budget! And, if it was I'd probably pick up 2 nanos, a couple Chinese glass pieces, some Joda adapters, and then use the change to pick up some nugs.

The solo doesn't even really warrant comparison to the nano. I'll even extend it further than just my opinion, the nano wins hands down in every relevant category except portability, price (short term), availability and pretty lights. Solo portable, nano not really (though is working well in testing with auto inverter). Solo can be had from many places at varying prices. Nano is pretty much available only from Epic/Andy (creator, manufacturer, seller).

Draw on nano is easier than on my 2014 solo, and will keep temp through any draw you can humanly put on it all the way through the hit, over and over, in quick succession - primarily because of A/C heating element. It easily stays at temp you set it and doesn't overheat, but has power in reserve. May take a little bit to find your sweet spot for your set-up and stash, but dial allows for nearly endless degrees of temp variation. Not sure of how A/C vs. D/C and other factors make it happen, but nano also provides amazing flavor I've never been able to come close to with solo - or EQ, DBV, MFLB, SSV, Volcano, Davinci, VB and other boxes IME. Vapman, when you hit it just right and all other variables happen to be in sync, can come close but not quite - and not often with my less than expert technique.

nano is a pretty piece of wood, that can be upgraded to stunningly beautiful with 3rd party hardwoods from Snappo (or wherever you can find it with proper characteristics). It can also be left on at the ready, or nearly there for quick usage whenever you like.

The biggest difference is in efficiency. I certainly haven't tried every vape out there, but nano beats everything I have hands down and would be surprised to find another vape that does better (Vapman & MFLB are closest in my arsenal). The effects you can get from the smallest amounts borders on ridiculous. My solo isn't really a stash hog, but feels like it next to nano. Solo takes at least 3 times the amount to get to same point. IMO, this makes nano a winner and long term cheaper by far. Doesn't take long for the savings to add up when you are using 1/3 the material. Actually in reality, 1/3 - 1/2 the material. One of the downsides of the nano is that the flavor is so good it makes it a little harder to resist the temptation of doing another load!;)

In short, if you like the solo, I think you'll LOVE the nano as long as being 6 feet or less from an A/C receptacle isn't a problem, or you aren't trying to set a record for how fast you can go through your stash.

PS... not sure, but don't think heater issue is related to problems with nanos. Think it is just a matter of running out of components a little sooner than expected. Seems like sales of these really took off and not sure Andy was expecting that.

Thanks to you and other members for a great feedback. I would like to ask is the "hit" stronger on the EN then the Herbalizer? I have asked another member in the MV thread and he feels the MV was much more potent then the EN but everyone has there opinion and I would agree with you on the cost it is way up there (MV). Do you feel it is worth ordering any other parts eg hand made glass stems off the glass guy mentioned etc? Maybe a gong for the water tool in my case PWT. Has anyone used a J hook?? Is the vapor cooler that way?
Also what is the EV-2?? Does the long stem only fit the EV-2 (whatever that is?) or will it fit the standard E-nano? Do I need a "adjustable" stem?? Thanks

Last edited:
jivebuggered,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Hurm, So today my clumsy self managed to drop the red cap to the glass stem case on the nano while it was rather hot. Melted a small, but concernable amount all over the screen. Tried to scrape it off but it was clear that that surely wasn't going to work.It only got on the screen, none further inside.

Before dealing with replacing the screen I'd try turning it on and turning it upside down on a heavy paper towel. After maybe an hour (your guess is as good as mine) I'd lift it up and look under to see if the plastic is melting off. Perhaps holding it upside down you and blot/scrape off most of it. If that works then try again to see if you can blot/scrape off the rest.

You can always mess with the screen if that doesn't work.

EverythingsHazy

If you already removed the screen, can't you burn off any plastic with a lighter, and then rinse it clean?

EverythingsHazy,

Gray Area

I don't actually see the clamp that is in your picture...

Maybe this is why..?

It's most likely the spring clip I used to use to hold the screen in place. New Nanos don't have them. Heater covers are now made from solid stainless steel rod instead of tube. This allowed the groove for the screen to be cut deeper so the clip is no longer necessary. On a side note the aluminum sleeve is also now machined out of a rod instead of a tube and is one piece.(Used to be two piece) The interior finish is smoother and has a radius at the bottom which makes it easier to keep clean.

Yes the wood one weighs in at 2.7oz the aluminum is a hefty 9oz.

Just to add I think I'd try to burn off the excess on the steel rod and screen with a torch lighter while holding the unit upside down/sideways first.

Gray Area,
Reactions: nihil

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
I don't actually see the clamp that is in your picture...
Newer Nanos don't use a clip. The groove the screen fits into is machined deeper than older units. It is possible to replace the screen but it's not easy. I can send you a replacement and wish you luck, or you can send it back and I'll replace it for you no charge, just pay shipping both ways.

PLEASE NOTE: I will be offering a one-time upgrade path from older v1 (Non-removable cord) to v2 (removable cord) Nanos for a flat fee soon. The offer will be announced in an upcoming email to registered Nano owners. Another reason why it pays to register...

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Thanks to you and other members for a great feedback. I would like to ask is the "hit" stronger on the EN then the Herbalizer? I have asked another member in the MV thread and he feels the MV was much more potent then the EN but everyone has there opinion and I would agree with you on the cost it is way up there (MV). Do you feel it is worth ordering any other parts eg hand made glass stems off the glass guy mentioned etc? Maybe a gong for the water tool in my case PWT. Has anyone used a J hook?? Is the vapor cooler that way?
Also what is the EV-2?? Does the long stem only fit the EV-2 (whatever that is?) or will it fit the standard E-nano? Do I need a "adjustable" stem?? Thanks

Sorry really can't compare to the Herbalizer either. I think one of the reasons the nano is so popular is that it is a giant-killer - extremely good bang for buck. Most of us aren't going to have many comparisons to the top dollar vapes. If it weren't for a FOAF (who is a total dumbass, btw), I wouldn't be able to compare to the Volcano. But, hopefully there may be someone on here that can contribute. I can tell you the nano will hit very strong. Different units seem to perform slightly differently, but I usually hang out between 5.5 - 7 on a dial that heats to 10. So plenty of headroom to get thicker vapor. If I go to 9 I'll combust (and think any properly functioning unit will combust by 10 depending on screen spacing), so you should be able to get whatever hit strength you're looking for. The headroom/extra heat also lets you use the nano for concentrates.

You're probably going get better responses/info if you refer to the nano as such instead of EN. I'm in this thread pretty much a few times a week for a couple years, and I still had to stop and think about what you meant (and I'm not even stoned!). Not calling you out or trying to insult, just a tip.

I'd say you want to get at least one GonG. Others use it with a j-hook regularly and seem to like it. Reports are that it does cool the vapor a bit. I don't like it with the PNWT, but I'm not really a fan of that thing (mine has been packed away somewhere since 2 weeks after I got it). If you like it, think you will enjoy it even more with a nano under it. Different strokes for different folks and all, but if you are looking for cooler vapor - and IMO a better vaping experience - I'd strongly suggest a bubbler for nano and most other non-portable vapes. Decent ones can be had for less than $50 from China (Hell, a couple OK ones are less than $30!) - and there are plenty of others from about $100 up into the thousands. I'd grab a GonG from Epic/Andy when you get the nano, and consider custom glass adapters later. Joda/ @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd is a little backed up right now, anyway. If you're only going to be using with PNWT, get a 14mm. You can pick up a cheap 14-18mm adapter later if you get more glass. And, think using a glass bushing (18 > 14mm) is better/easier than an expander (14 > 18mm). For me, I'd just pack the PNWT away and go 18mm with new bubbler and GonG. Or, just grab one GonG of each size. They're only $14 and don't think they will increase shipping cost.

EV was a predecessor, and EV-2 came about around same time as nano. The accessories look like leftover stock. Don't know if that stem will fit a nano, nor if it would be necessary. IIRC it isn't that much longer than the nano stem (inch? maybe 2?). If you find the stock nano stem too short, I'm sure @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd could make you a longer one, or even add a few bends or something else to give longer path and more cooling. But, probably better to get some nano use in so you'd know what you want. FWIW, comments on stem length have usually indicated people want something a bit shorter.

An adjustable stem comes with the nano. Adjustable GonGs are the way to go IMO, also. They are adjustable because you can adjust the screen height - a key option in getting the most from your nano. Glass screens are OK for using whole or course ground material, but a good grind will slip through and usually require adding an SS screen on top of it to keep flakes from coming through. Plus, you obviously lose the adjustability - which I think most people will want.

Lokbok

My experience as well and I've also owned MFLB, Solo and E-Nano. Solo is a great piece if you want an all in one. Something that you can take around but doubles as a desktop unit.. but having multiple vapes I've never used the Solo as a portable. At best, it was convenient for me to move it around anywhere in the house.. but I'd never take it out. The E-Nano I found heated much more efficiently and had better overall vapor quality. As far as I know, the Solo isn't pure convection either. Truth be told, I use the MFLB more than any other vape just out of convenience, speed, size and the fact that the herbs are securely put in (I've spilled with both the Solo and E-Nano before, but getting the silicone around the glass helps immensely). I even use it around the house because I can put it in my pocket and take a few puffs around the house or in the yard when I need to let the dog out. If not for the MFLB, I would definitely use the E-Nano every time.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My experience as well and I've also owned MFLB, Solo and E-Nano. Solo is a great piece if you want an all in one. Something that you can take around but doubles as a desktop unit.. but having multiple vapes I've never used the Solo as a portable. At best, it was convenient for me to move it around anywhere in the house.. but I'd never take it out. The E-Nano I found heated much more efficiently and had better overall vapor quality. As far as I know, the Solo isn't pure convection either. Truth be told, I use the MFLB more than any other vape just out of convenience, speed, size and the fact that the herbs are securely put in (I've spilled with both the Solo and E-Nano before, but getting the silicone around the glass helps immensely). I even use it around the house because I can put it in my pocket and take a few puffs around the house or in the yard when I need to let the dog out. If not for the MFLB, I would definitely use the E-Nano every time.
I had a lot òf vaporizers at one time.
A pocket full of batteries and burnt pop corn flavor is not my cup of tea.

hafalump

Thinking about a steamroller for my nanao.
Curious how you adjust the screen as it is not a staight shot?

hafalump,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I dunno..... the MFLB does have it's drawbacks, but is nice when ultimate stealth is needed. Had mine at the movies last week and was glad I did! Don't know of anything else available now that can pull that off with flowers. Takes some balls and a little technique, but when you're in the middle of a movie and an hour or better from your last nano hit - whatta ya gonna do? Also, a godsend for museums, ballgames and such!

IMO, solo is nice if you're away from power and don't have to be too discreet or worried about exhale detection. But if I use mine inside, I'm not home and was in too much of a hurry to pack and bring nano.

Speaking of which.... sorry to contribute to thread derailing. At the risk of being too much of a fanboy again, the nano fucking ROCKS! Maybe just my opinion, but nothing comes close at this price-point on all features except portability. If anyone finds a realistic contender for $250 or less, please let me know in IM.

And while I'm here on nano portability, it seems to work well on car inverter. Only gave it a test run in driveway, but did the trick. Had car running the whole time (forgot to check how it worked with engine off) and even with that I needed to bump heat up about 3/4 of one notch to get to same heat as inside on real A/C. That could be due to ambient temp, but probably not too much to heat up time. nano was well warmed from inside use (hence forgetting to check with engine off :ko:), and let it sit for about 5 minutes on inverter before trying. But, was less than 50F outside and car was just getting toasty after 5. Think I'll have a better idea with real use, which probably won't be until weather gets warmer in spring or very long road trip. When necessary on shorter trips, the solo in incognito cup is good enough.

Thinking about a steamroller for my nanao.
Curious how you adjust the screen as it is not a staight shot?

I don't have one, but from what I've seen there is a bit of space on the "downspout" that goes to the nano from bottom of steamroller. Should have enough room to adjust in that part - and that's where you would want the adjustment anyway. Some of his steamrollers are set up with a female GonG at that point, so you would just adjust in the nano GonG attachment as normal, then cap with steamroller instead of dropping on to a bubbler.

jivebuggered

Sorry really can't compare to the Herbalizer either. I think one of the reasons the nano is so popular is that it is a giant-killer - extremely good bang for buck. Most of us aren't going to have many comparisons to the top dollar vapes. If it weren't for a FOAF (who is a total dumbass, btw), I wouldn't be able to compare to the Volcano. But, hopefully there may be someone on here that can contribute. I can tell you the nano will hit very strong. Different units seem to perform slightly differently, but I usually hang out between 5.5 - 7 on a dial that heats to 10. So plenty of headroom to get thicker vapor. If I go to 9 I'll combust (and think any properly functioning unit will combust by 10 depending on screen spacing), so you should be able to get whatever hit strength you're looking for. The headroom/extra heat also lets you use the nano for concentrates.

You're probably going get better responses/info if you refer to the nano as such instead of EN. I'm in this thread pretty much a few times a week for a couple years, and I still had to stop and think about what you meant (and I'm not even stoned!). Not calling you out or trying to insult, just a tip.

I'd say you want to get at least one GonG. Others use it with a j-hook regularly and seem to like it. Reports are that it does cool the vapor a bit. I don't like it with the PNWT, but I'm not really a fan of that thing (mine has been packed away somewhere since 2 weeks after I got it). If you like it, think you will enjoy it even more with a nano under it. Different strokes for different folks and all, but if you are looking for cooler vapor - and IMO a better vaping experience - I'd strongly suggest a bubbler for nano and most other non-portable vapes. Decent ones can be had for less than $50 from China (Hell, a couple OK ones are less than $30!) - and there are plenty of others from about $100 up into the thousands. I'd grab a GonG from Epic/Andy when you get the nano, and consider custom glass adapters later. Joda/ @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd is a little backed up right now, anyway. If you're only going to be using with PNWT, get a 14mm. You can pick up a cheap 14-18mm adapter later if you get more glass. And, think using a glass bushing (18 > 14mm) is better/easier than an expander (14 > 18mm). For me, I'd just pack the PNWT away and go 18mm with new bubbler and GonG. Or, just grab one GonG of each size. They're only $14 and don't think they will increase shipping cost.

EV was a predecessor, and EV-2 came about around same time as nano. The accessories look like leftover stock. Don't know if that stem will fit a nano, nor if it would be necessary. IIRC it isn't that much longer than the nano stem (inch? maybe 2?). If you find the stock nano stem too short, I'm sure @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd could make you a longer one, or even add a few bends or something else to give longer path and more cooling. But, probably better to get some nano use in so you'd know what you want. FWIW, comments on stem length have usually indicated people want something a bit shorter.

An adjustable stem comes with the nano. Adjustable GonGs are the way to go IMO, also. They are adjustable because you can adjust the screen height - a key option in getting the most from your nano. Glass screens are OK for using whole or course ground material, but a good grind will slip through and usually require adding an SS screen on top of it to keep flakes from coming through. Plus, you obviously lose the adjustability - which I think most people will want.

Thanks for all your wise tips much appreciated I ordered one yesterday along with a 14mm adjust a gong (was for the PWT)and the long stem so see if I can swap for something else not sure? Also had ordered some extra screens am I on the right track? I had accidentally ordered two 14mm gongs so asked to swap for a 14 and 18mm gong instead.
There seems a lot of negative feedback on the different forums concerning the PWT why is that? I have only had the water tool not the vap. I find it does cool it down a bit and I dont have to suck large volumes of air to get it started but even that takes away the taste to me.
If for say I didn`t want to use a bubbler (feel you lose too much taste) would the j hook be the best for cooling and if so can you steer me to a link for one? Thanks again.

Top Bottom